You are not connected. Please login or register

Evil Green Imps [Job;Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Evil Green Imps [Job;Solo] Empty Evil Green Imps [Job;Solo] on 22/05/15, 09:10 pm

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier
Job Details:
Job Name: Magic Gone Wrong I
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Magnostadt
Job Rewards: 50 XP/3,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: The magic students have been having a bit too much fun creating life constructs and are causing a commotion in the East side of the city. Take down the creatures and the teachers will reward you.

"Pyuu! Pyuu!" Asha heard from the East side of the city in unison. The cutesy, synchronous, and harmonized "pyuus" of the life constructs students have been creating with reckless abandon were wandering around, adorable, yet destructive and badgering and annoying the citizens with their pranks. Overhead, Asha saw the four of the life constructs circling around, flying, she believed 'giggling,' and paying Asha no mind. She felt bad that she had to take these things down, almost upset.

"They're so adorable, I just want to pinch them and keep them as my pe--" Asha mused before one of the life constructs, while giggling, dropped a glas jar on her head. Asha clutched her head before looking up at the little green thing pointing and sneering at her. "ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE PIECES OF SNOT. I'M GONNA MAKE SURE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN--ARTIFICIALLY CREATED--NOBODY PICKS ON ME AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!" Asha rose her fist up in the air and clutched her staff, bringing with full force her staff around her body toward the life construct.

"ALSIF KRMAH!" She yelled, watching as the vine whip swirled around and smacked the monster out of the sky and onto the ground. The life construct fell pretty hard, and the slight sound of a "pyuu" was heard before the creature came apart and was absorbed into the ground. A little taken aback, Asha decided it was for the best if she kept it down a few notches before going a little crazy on the little guys. She searched around for the remaining three monsters, but all she heard was complete silence. Unable to find them, Asha decided to focus her magoi and sense life around her. Once again, caught completely unawares, as soon as she noticed where the life constructs were, another dropped a slightly larger glass jar on her head, knocking her off balance and on the ground, only to look and see two of them looking down and laughing at her. As she was about to swirl around and cast another spell, the two flew away out of reach, just as she was going to smack them down with her spell. Asha grunted through her teeth, and decided to get a little more creative with hunting down the creatures.

As she walked around the city, she spotted three of the little creatures congregating together by the side of a building. Contemplating her next move, Asha ran at full speed at the life constructs, simultaneously casting a spell on the little creatures.

"Gdhur Mlzmah!" She commanded, bringing vines out from the ground and clamping down on at least two of the creatures. As they were detained by the vines, she reached the little life constructs, and threw down her staff on the last remaining creature, knocking it out with the full might of her staff connecting with it, having it be clobbered into the ground and dissolve back into the earth. As the vines on the ground kept the little creatures at bay, she grabbed one of them by the "ears," threw it up into the sky and swung her staff around, connecting with the little creature and sending it flying into the sky, watching it dissolve in mid-air and back into the earth as whatever it was before it was created. Looking at the final little creature, she held it in her hands as she grinned, and it looked angrily at her.

"What? Stop looking at me you stupid thing! You threw a damn jar on my head! That's...that's so wrong! Now, you're going to face the full might of my super powerful wooden piece of super strength for doing that!" Asha said, lobbing the creature slightly up, before letting it fall almost slightly to the ground and driving the creature right into the nearest wall with her staff, golfing it right into the side of a building.

"FOOOOOORE!" She yelled, pleased with herself. With a job well done, Asha walked back to the professors to cash in on her completed mission and sit back and relax for the rest of the day. As she went home to rest, she pondered if what she did was right--they seemed so innocent, even if they were a bit of a menace. Despite completing the job, it didn't sit well with her.

WC: 702/500
Magoi: 90/150

Spells Used:

Name: Alsif Krmah
Tier: D
Cost: 10 | 5
Element: Life
Class: Offensive
Range: 5 meters
Cool-Down: 2 posts or sustain+1
Description:
A 10 cm vine, 5 meters in length, emerges from Asha's staff at 10 m/s to coil around or strike an opponent for D-Tier damage.

Name: Gdhur Mlzmah
Tier: C
Cost: 20 | 10
Element: Life
Class: Supplementary
Range: 20 meters
Cool-Down: 3 posts or sustained+1
Description:
Casting the spell at the ground, the magoi moves at 15 m/s to a predetermined location. The earth muddies and two vines reach up from the soil at 15 m/s, going up to .5 meters above the ground to wrap around an opponent's limb, immobilizing it for 2 posts or for 3 posts if both grab the same person. The vines are 10 cm in thickness.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum