You are not connected. Please login or register

Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] Empty Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] on Thu May 21, 2015 1:37 pm

Kaveh Issa

Kaveh Issa
β-Tier
β-Tier
Job Details:
Job Name: Crazed Culmination of Cultists
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards: 100 XP, 7,000 Huang
Job Special: Once two people have obtained a reward from this job, a second job will be posted as a chain.
Job Overview:
Rumor has it that a group of cultists have begun to kidnap the citizens of Heliohapt. Those who have been kidnapped had not been seen nor heard from again. There is a bounty for information on these Cultists, any of which is to be brought to the central Temple of Ra and given to one of the priests for further investigation. Shortly after hearing of this bounty, you notice a man cloaked in white grab a child from the streets and into an alleyway.

Follow the cultist and root out its den, where you will discover eight other kidnapped individuals; with the rumors out there, all you know is that this cannot be the only convergence of Cultists out there...

After leaving the tavern with Tenma, Kaveh let out a light sigh. He scratched the back of his head, causing his cloak to lift up a bit. I don't understand some people. So rude for no reason... Those two... They irritated me to no end. He mused as he moved his hand from his head to his pockets. The magician stopped for a moment as he pulled his pipe out of his pocket and packed a bit of tobacco into it. Putting his hands back to his side, and turning his back to Tenma temporarily, Kaveh used his magic to light the pipe. He had forgotten his matches at his home, to his dismay.

He turned back to the one-eyed man and smiled at him as some smoke raised from the bowl of the pipe. "Alright. Sorry about that!" The magician gave the man his smile and crossed his arms, only causing a slight opening in his cloak. "So I'm guessing this is your first day in Heliohapt, right? It would be rude of me not to show you around. We'll go ahead and make our way to the Bazaar first. There are a few places of note on the way, but that's the epicenter of interaction here in Heliohapt." The magician removed the pipe from his lips for a moment to exhale a rather large cloud of white smoke. He took a quick breath, getting some fresh air into his system before putting the pipe back and began walking towards the bazaar.

As they made their way, Kaveh pointed out a few of the buildings to Tenma. Specifically, he pointed out the Temple of Ra, the Historical Society headquarters, the infirmary, and the large Palace in the distance. Even though they were a ways away from the palace, the magnificent structure could be seen from most places in Heliohapt. Without another thought, Kaveh began walking Tenma through some of the more trustworthy sellers in the marketplace. Before Kaveh could begin gathering his groceries, he turned towards Tenma and crossed his arms again, "So. Any questions so far?"
Word Count: 352/1000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] 2q99e3c

2Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] Empty Re: Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] on Fri May 22, 2015 10:59 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
As the long haired man picked up something that turned out to be a pipe, Tenma observed his every move from when he put some tobacco until he lighted up the pipe. He had tried to smoke tobacco by using pipe as well when he was studying overseas; he liked the taste but didn’t continue to do so because he remembered his mother had asthma. “Nice pipe you have there.” The swordsman complimented Kaveh’s pipe, it was not told in because he had something in mind, he told that honestly to the long haired man.

Kaveh turned out to be a kind person as he offered guide the swordsman around the city , but Tenma was still not sure and keep his guard, didn’t know when he and the man will trust each other completely. The black haired man chuckled and nodded with smile, “Wherever you want to guide me, I’m in. Thanks for willing to show me around though.” Tenma laughed cheerfully to the man while giving a light pat at Kaveh’s back.

Heliohapt was a pretty interesting city as Kaveh showed Tenma a lot of buildings, but the building that caught Tenma’s attention right now was the Temple of Ra. He couldn’t help since it raised is curiosity, he could feel something but he didn’t know what and decided to follow Kaveh as he guided Tenma to another places. As they arrived at a place that seemed to be a marketplace, the one eyed man began to wonder if there was anything that he should buy but decided to not thinking about that first and following Kaveh. He could always go back to the marketplace though, that, if nothing happened to him.

“So. Any questions so far?” The cloaked man asked to the swordsman while crossing his arm in the busy marketplace. Tenma didn’t have any particular question so far, but there was one thing and when he asked this topic, he would need to be very careful. “Yeah, I have. Can we…” the swordsman paused, looked around and finally spotted a place where they can talk at ease, “Can we sit there for a second? We don’t know how many ears will hear us right?”

Tenma went ahead to the place he pointed earlier, it was an empty stall and not so many people were there. “What do you know about the slave system in Heliohapt Kaveh? And tell me your opinion about it too…” The black haired man chuckled a little, “For me, I saw this place as the heaven for all the slaves masters.”

WC: 429/1000

Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] UJnuuB6

3Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] Empty Re: Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] on Sat May 23, 2015 2:47 am

Kaveh Issa

Kaveh Issa
β-Tier
β-Tier
Tenma's request was an odd one. Why is he concerned about people hearing what he has to ask about? The magician gave Tenma a dumbfounded look and tilted his head. "Um.. Sure? What is it, Tenma?" As he sat down, Kaveh listened to the one eyed man's question. More confusion. There was something truly off with this man. First, his sudden appearance in Heliohapt, then the suspicious reasoning behind wanting to sit here, of all places, and finally questions about the slavery system here. Kaveh would play along though. This, Tenma, had an odd vibe about him. One that Kaveh couldn't let go idly by. "Well Tenma... I know about as much about the system as anyone else!" The red magician laughed and smiled at the one-eyed swordsman. "Its set up just about like every other place I suppose. Except, the slaves all serve the Pharaoh and other nobility instead of being individually owned by common people. Even then, the slaves ultimately answer to the Pharaoh." This is it, eh? You wanted to tag along with me to figure out how Heliohapt worked... He thought to himself. Every man had an end goal, and Kaveh figured this was Tenma's reason of wanting to tag along with him. Oh well. He'd tell him what he wanted to know, but keep an eye on him.

"As far as how I feel about it... I don't mind it. Partially because I'm not a slave, I suppose. Even so, they're not mistreated. The amount of work they have to do may be burdensome, but they are allowed rest. It would be no different if they had a job that consisted of heavy manual labor. I've worked with them before... in my work I blended in with them. The overseer forgot that I wasn't even a slave. I had no complaints. It was better than I expected it to be when I first arrived in Heliohapt.." Before the man could continue, there was a rather loud conversation next to the two. It was a pair of women, both seeming to be mothers.

"Did you hear about all of the abductions?" One mother cooed to the other. "You mean the ones where all of those people have been taken away after six?" "Yes! That's it! They say that the Temple of Ra is starting to send people out at night to search for these kidnappers." The other woman gasped and gave a sigh of relief. "Well that's good! That means our streets won't be plagued for much longer, right?" The woman's optimism was met with the other's skepticism. She clicked her tongue and shook her head, "You know.. I'm not sure. They've been searching for almost a week now and nothing has come up. The Priests of Ra have even gone so far as to ask for assistance from any commoner that would dare jump into the fray. They're not having much luck." The woman let out a whine, almost as if she were in tears. "Oh no! I hope my son makes it back in time. Perhaps we should get going?" Before the other woman could even respond, the mother set off in a hurry.

Kaveh listened to the conversation that happened not too far from he and Tenma and a rather disgruntled look creeped onto his faced. How could something like this STILL be going on? Those damn nobles. Don't want to send any help to us... He thought to himself as he looked to Tenma, trying to keep the conversation going as if the women weren't just talking next to them. I'm sorry mother, I'm gonna be a little late coming home tonight, it seems... He thought as he began thinking of a way to keep Tenma preoccupied. "So, Tenma... Why are you so curious about the slavery system here?" The magician smiled at the man as he inquired about Tenma's motives.
Word Count: 1000+/1000

4Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] Empty Re: Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] on Sat May 23, 2015 9:10 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Kaveh answered Tenma’s question by explain many things, but the thing which Tenma noted was the slaves all serve the Pharaoh and other nobility. For a second he was drifting of, thinking of the possibilities that maybe he finally came to the right place. Maybe she’s here… I need to get more information… The swordsman wondered about it, but he realized that The Pharaoh was the leader of the country from some information he read back then and if she was really here, will the Pharaoh let Tenma to take her back. The one eyed man mentally slashed everything around, he was that frustrated  and the best thing to get rid of his frustration was to imagine that activity.

The long haired man continued to answer Tenma’s question about his feeling about the slave system and found it quite amusing, at the past, the slaves was very mistreated and that was the reason why he was rushing himself to find this someone at least to save her from the miserable fate. The fact that all the slaves were not mistreated and was treated fair enough as the same human being didn’t made Tenma’s intention went away, he didn’t care about anything else, he just needed to find her and would do anything to get her back. As he wanted to ask some more things, he heard a loud conversation. Tenma looked and he saw pair of women talking to each other, both of their faces looked worried and they were talking about something that pique Tenma’s interest. Abduction…? This may lead me to more information that I need…maybe I can go to investigate the matters…

The swordsman was pretty sure Kaveh heard the conversation as well, but Tenma didn’t know if the man would want to go with him to investigate the matters or not since he remembered that earlier he bought something for his mother at the first time they met. He noticed a slight change in Kaveh’s expression when he heard about the abduction and wanted to ask him, but still not sure if he was willing to not be with his mother quickly by now. The long haired man finally stated his curiosity by asking Tenma the reason why he asked him these questions, the swordsman send a smile to the long haired man but his eye was not smiling at all and just giving off the cold gaze. “Hmmm… Well… I guess I can tell you if you can keep secrets.” The one eyed man paused a little bit to observe Kaveh’s reaction after he showed his true nature to Kaveh as the long haired would be the first person to ever saw this side of Tenma. “I’m searching for this certain girl, she must be 17 years old by now. Well, this is cheesy but few years ago someone brutally killed my parents, my little sister was gone as the guard couldn’t even found her body at all. At that time, slavery was very famous, and they will do anything to abduct a child they think can be sold with a high price. That’s why, I’m asking you about the slavery system so I can use it as a lead to my sister’s where about for now.” The black haired man laughed while scratching his head, but his cold eye never changed at all as he maneuvered it at the brown orbs. “You know, the funny thing is… I don’t even know if she was really abducted to be a slave or not, but that’s my only lead I guess. I hope you can keep it to yourself, eh Kaveh?”

The swordsman had some more secrets, but he wouldn’t tell it right now to Kaveh, he would tell him when he felt the trust between him and the man bonded. Tenma laughed again and then stood up, “Will you accompany me again this time? I’d like to investigate about that…and I’m pretty sure you heard about that conversation before. Hmm… but I’m worried about your mother, she’s waiting for you at the moment right?” The golden eyed man waited for whatever response Kaveh would reply. At least he hoped Kaveh would come as he was the first and only one to hear about Tenma’s goal right now, the swordsman need to put his trust into someone

WC: 1150/1000

5Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] Empty Re: Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] on Mon May 25, 2015 5:44 pm

Kaveh Issa

Kaveh Issa
β-Tier
β-Tier
Kaveh sat there and listened to Tenma's story. He closed his eyes, leaning against the back of the bench. He took another puff of his pipe and removed it slowly, letting the smoke float from his lips. So its because of his sister? Hmm... I promised my mother I won't cause a big scene here. I can't help him. He thought to himself as he sighed softly. He opened his eyes and looked at Tenma, his soft expression having faded a bit. Kaveh's face seemed a bit troubled. He had taken consideration of the one eyed man's plight, while also keeping the gossip in the back of his mind.

Before the magician could comment, Tenma was standing. Kaveh raised his eyebrow and looked up at the man, his pipe being placed back between his lips. So Tenma was curious about the gossip as well! Kaveh smiled and chuckled softly, nodding to the man. The magician stood up as well and readjusted his cloak so that it was a bit more comfortable for him to stand. "Tenma... I'm sorry about your sister. Each country deals with it's slavery differently. Heliohapt depends on their slave system. I can't condone anything you may do concerning it..." The red magician took another puff of his pipe and the serious tone his voice and eyes started to fade and was replaced with excitement. "However... if you are wanting to look into what those ladies were talking about, I'll be glad to assist you. My mother will be fine for the night. This shouldn't take too long."

6Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] Empty Re: Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] on Tue May 26, 2015 2:11 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Tenma could notice the long haired man’s expression changed, he didn’t want anything from Kaveh and just wanted him to keep the secrets. “Don’t worry, I won’t ask for your help to take back my sister. I’ll just need someone who can be my informant about the slave system in Heliohapt, I won’t give you any trouble. But if that’s not possible, I just want you to keep all the things we talked today to yourself... and yourself only.“

The swordsman would just have to wait for Kaveh’s decision, feeling a bit guilty for making him leaving his mom for a longer time since he agreed to accompany Tenma to investigate the matters. With a smile, the one eyed man nodded to the long haired man and planned to visit the Temple of Ra so he could get more information about the abduction. On their way to the temple, both of them could see something was very odd at the alley they passed. As Tenma passed the alleyway, he halted his step and cannot bear to not see inside the alleyway. It was odd, the alley was not like before when he passed there. Before, he could see several children playing around there, maybe they already went home but this uneasy feeling filled Tenma’s heart. His eyes locked into Kaveh’s, giving him a suggestion to check the alley, even though he didn’t know if Kaveh was feeling the negative vibe right inside the alley or not.

Without sound, Tenma carefully walked with a light step and passing through in the alley deeper. He quickly hid behind the cartboard when he heard a grunt noise that was not taking too long until the noise dissappeared, he could revealed himself rightaway, but he couldn’t until he saw what happen yet. After some minutes, a cloaked man showed up with a child’s body on his shoulder and passing through the alley where they hid right now, praying hard so the cloaked man won’t go to their spot. Like their prayer being answered as the cloaked man turned himself to the right passage of the alley, the swordsman sneakily follow the cloaked man after sending another ‘Let’s follow him’ gaze to Kaveh. Little they know what will they uncover after following the cloaked man as they arrived at an unknow place. He whispred to Kaveh, “Do you know this place...?”

7Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] Empty Re: Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] on Sat May 30, 2015 12:22 am

Kaveh Issa

Kaveh Issa
β-Tier
β-Tier
The red magician's sternness seemed to be a mere fantasy. At least, that's how he wanted it to be perceived by the swordsman in front of him. Kaveh's smiling face and soft expression were returned to his face within an instant. Tenma's reaction, however, had already let Kaveh know that the one eyed man was wary of the change in Kaveh's tone of voice. Guess I let it slip too much. He thought to himself as he patted Tenma on the shoulder, letting a light laugh come from his lips. "An 'informant' huh? Haha. You sound so militant and official. If you have any questions about how things here are run, I'll gladly help you as much as I can." Kaveh's voice was light once more. He wanted to let the man know that he wasn't in any trouble with the magician. It was just then that Kaveh figured he could gain an ally in the future as well. "Of course, I'd do this for you. I will need your vow of assistance in the future though. If I need it for whatever reason." Kaveh closed his eyes and tilted his head, giving Tenma his signature smile.

Without missing a beat, the magician began to guide Tenma towards the Temple of Ra. If the gossip that the two men heard was true, then that would be the best place to begin their inquiry. Who better to get the information from than the source, right? Unfortunately, the sun had began to set already. The caution of the townspeople was apparent now, seeing that the streets had become less populated than usual. Kaveh made mental note of this, but tried not to alert Tenma. Hmph. This is pretty serious. The magician thought to himself. Before he knew it, Kaveh was a few paces ahead of Tenma. Not because of an increase in speed on the magician's part, but rather, Tenma had stopped for a moment. Kaveh turned and looked towards the man with a raised eyebrow. He walked over to Tenma, curious as to what had drawn the man's attention.

Kaveh noticed the swordsman venturing down a random alleyway. Something that didn't really sit well with the magician. He was acting as Tenma's guide however, so he followed behind the man. It wasn't long before there was a bit of unrest in the alley. Kaveh took Tenma's cue and ducked down next to the man, watching as a man clad in white walked by them with a child strewn over his shoulder. He didn't see us... good.... but why does he have the child? The red magician pondered as he stood slowly. He looked to Tenma who was giving the magician a "let's go" look. Kaveh only nodded and proceeded after the man.

The two found themselves going through what seemed to be a maze. The man in white knew more about the alleys of Heliohapt than Kaveh and probably most of the citizens. Kaveh and Tenma watched as the cloaked man approached what seemed to be a dead end until he continued walking, vanishing into the brick. The thought of the man walking through a wall took Kaveh by surprise. He stopped in his tracks for a moment before having a short freak out. How did he do that?! Was he even real? He thought to himself. No... no... calm down... Of course he was r-- The man's thoughts were cut off. Why would you cut off your own thoughts?! Kaveh's reasoning was he was being stupid. The magician grinned as he noticed a large gathering of orange rukh before him. Its a spell... light magic. A wave of relief washed over the magician before he began walking towards it. He stopped before the 'wall' and pretended to inspect it. "I wonder how... how did he do that?" He mused aloud. The only reason for this was to continue to mask that he was a magician from Tenma. He didn't see a reason to expose himself to the swordsman just yet...

"Hmm... I wonder." The magician pressed his hand against the wall and acted surprised as it vanished. He looked to Tenma for a moment and then stepped through the illusory wall. Beyond the illusion was a rather large room. There were strange markings all around the ceiling trims and even stranger images on the wall. Some were in blood. Kaveh couldn't help but marvel at the size of the little hideout that the men were lead to. He had never been to this area of Heliohapt before. He didn't even know that this WAS an area of the city. When Tenma asked Kaveh if he had been there, the red magician only shook his head slowly. He was trying to memorize their surroundings. Kaveh didn't let his curiosity get the best of him... mostly. He wandered around the area and opened a door on the side of the room. The contents of the room were children! All of them seemed to be unconscious and the thought of it disturbed him. What on earth... "Hey Tenma. Look at th--"

"Look at what, boy?" Across from the room stood a rather large man, dressed in all white. He stood with his arms crossed and with two other, slightly smaller, men next to him. "I don't think you boys should look at too much else. Get 'em." Without delay, the two smaller men rushed towards Kaveh and Tenma, readying their clubs to bash the two men's heads in. Kaveh turned towards the two advancing men and closed the door to the room with the children inside of it. "You take that one." He mumbled to Tenma as his eyes began to shift to a golden amber color. Kaveh gripped his pipe and gathered his magoi. "Fireball." He muttered as the rukh shot towards the first cultist, engulfing him in the large sphere of flame.
OOC
Magoi: 190/200
Abilities Used:
Name: Fire ball
Tier: D-Tier
Cost: 10 initial; 5 sustain
Element: Heat
Class: Offensive
Range: 10 meters
Duration: Sustain
Cool-Down: 2 posts or Sustain + 1
Description: This is a standard fireball, the basic spell taught to all heat magicians. The ball is three (3) meters in diameter and travels at 10m/s. Upon impact, this spell deals D-tier burns.

Enemy Details[b:28cf:
Name:]Enemy Name: Cultist (x2)
Needed damage to take down: D
Description: The Cultist wears two layers of clothing, with the cloth being completely white. They may occasionally speak aloud beseeching their cult deity, Apep.
Abilities:
The Cultist can sprint at up to 9 m/s.
The cultist uses a 1 meter club that can deal D-Tier damage.[/b]

Cultist 1: D-Tier damage taken
Cultist 2: Rushing Tenma, swinging club.

8Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] Empty Re: Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] on Sat May 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Tenma smiled at Kaveh’s response, but when the long haired man said about a future assistance from the swordsman, he chuckled and nodded, “I’ll run to your side, don’t worry.”

Right after they entered the alley and witnessed the cloaked man bringing an unconscious child, they quickly followed him only to find the cloaked man vanished into the brick. That raised Tenma’s curiosity and he began to search for a clue on how the man could vanish like that, but then Kaveh did something that was pretty weird for Tenma as he never learn about magic before, he pressed his hand against the wall and they could see a large room hidden behind some kind of illusory wall. He looked at the long haired man and wondered about many things about his current companion, I’m pretty sure he’s hiding something… but it’s not like I don’t hide something as well… He smirked at his thought and proceeded in to the room just to see strange markings and images all around the room. He halted his step to observe it and wondered if it’s some kind of cult. A sudden thought passed in his mind, What if she’s abducted and placed here…, he frowned and proceeded to enter a room that was filled with many unconscious children. The swordsman recognized several children to be the children he saw playing near the alley before, so he was right. She’s not here… maybe on the other area…?

Kaveh was calling his name and tried to say something when Tenma wanted to proceed to the next area, but he was interrupted by the presence of a group of three people. Kaveh closed the door that connected to the room with the children inside and cast a magic. He’s a magician… so that’s why… hm…amusing…

“Well you can give me both of them, I don’t mind.” Tenma smirked at the Cultist[2] while talking to Kaveh.  He was not planning to spend a long time for this enemy, so no playing around for today and better make it fast. Tenma moved to approach the Cultist and gripped his Katana that was still inside the sheathe and draw it quickly, using Iaido technique to deal with the incoming bash and send a horizontal slash to the cultist by using Simple Cut. If Kaveh was to see the current Tenma, he would be seeing a different sight of him. The swordsman was now smirking evilly as he send his last attack to his enemy, slightly holding himself to not kill this man to get some valuable information.

Magoi : 180/200
Ability : :

Name: Iaido
Cost:10 | 5 sustained
Weapon Type: Katana
Range: Close
Cool-Down: 2 posts or Sustain+1
Description:The user draws their katana from its sheath and attacks immediately, with the sword moving at 10m/s. This attack will deal D-Tier damage.

Name: Simple Cut
Cost:10 | 5 sustained
Cool-Down: 2 posts or Sustain+1
Description:The user sends a horizontal slash to his target’s abdomen with his blade at 10m/s that deals D-Tier damage.

9Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] Empty Re: Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Kaveh Issa

Kaveh Issa
β-Tier
β-Tier
Kaveh watched as the first cultist was consumed by his fireball. The sight of his magic ending a life was... unordinary. He felt a tug on his heart as the man collapsed, but it quickly subsided as the other cultist neared them. Without having the time to dwell on the effects of his magic, the magician took a step back, preparing to support Tenma if necessary. Thankfully, the one eyed man seemed to be pretty well versed with the blade that he carried. He made quick work of the cultist, even though it did seem a bit overkill. The magician could see the delight on the man's face. It was evident that battle was Tenma's calling. Kaveh wasn't sure how to feel about this discovery. The only thing he knew for sure was that he would have to keep an eye on Tenma. And possibly the Yushin character who seems so fond of him as well. Birds of a feather and all that...

Kaveh was about to comment on Tenma's remark when he noticed that his borg appeared. The magician didn't see a threat in front of him, so he turned around. Before he knew it, the Crazed Cultist had sliced at him with a knife. The impact of the attack was strong enough to shatter Kaveh's borg while sending him flying three meters. The magician landed on his back with a grunt and slowly got back to his feet.

"Well well. You two aren't that bad. I guess I'll take you out myself, in the name of Apep." The man looked to Tenma and moved close enough to where the two were within a meter of each other. With his knife in hand, he Sliced at the one eyed swordsman, aiming for his sword arm.

Enemy Details:

Enemy Name: Crazed Cultist
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: The Crazed Cultist also wears two layers of clothing, with the cloth being completely white. They lead the Cultists with a fervor, and wear a necklace that holds a symbol of a snake that has made three figure eights with its body.
Abilities:
The Crazed Cultist can sprint at up to 10 m/s.
The cultist uses a .5 meter knife that can deal C-Tier damage.
Slice: Swinging the blade at 15 m/s, the Crazed Cultist deals C-Tier damage to an opponent.
Deflect: Angling the blade and pushing an attack away from their body at 10 m/s, the Crazed Cultist defends against an attack that would deal C-Tier damage or less.

Cultist 1: Dead
Cultist 2: Unconscious
Crazed Cultist: Slice heading towards Tenma
Kaveh: Borg broken

10Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] Empty Re: Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] on Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:29 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
“Funny…” The swordsman grinned to the remaining man, watching as the crazed cultist slice to the air and the magician was sent flying by an unseen force. The one eyed man raised his eyebrow and smirked as Kaveh got back to his feet, getting ready as the man now aimed Tenma and ready to slice him.  “Ehhh...  too slow.” He used Parry to redirect the attack and uses the chance to pull his hand back and engaged the base of his palm to blow two upwards thrust that were directed to the Crazed Cultist stomach, successfully sending his Shotei Uchi attack to the man.

Tenma was fully aware that he cannot let his guard down and had to quickly find his sister if she was really here, so he headed to the room which occupied by many unconscious child and carefully search for his sister. But he knew as well that this room might be not the only one that held the children, so he decided to ask Kaveh. “What do you think we should do? I bet there’s another room with kids here…”

Magoi / Stamina : 140/200
Ability Used:

Name: Parry
Tier: C-Tier
Cost: 20 | 10 Sustained
Class: Defensive
Cool-Down: 3 posts or Sustain+1
Description: The user is able to redirect up to B-tier attacks with their katana at 15 m/s

Name: Shotei Uchi
Tier: C-Tier
Cost:20 | 10 sustained
Weapon Type: Hands
Cool-Down: 3 posts or Sustain+1
Description: The user will pull his hand back to engage the base of the palm in two upwards thrusts at 15 m/s each strike inflicting D-Tier damage.

11Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] Empty Re: Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:58 am

Kaveh Issa

Kaveh Issa
β-Tier
β-Tier
Kaveh watched as Tenma knocked out the last cultist. The magician wandered over to the unconscious man's body and looked it over. Hm... so these are the people that the rumor was about, huh? Hm. Kaveh's eyes were caught by the man's necklace. On it was a snake with three figure eights. The magician narrowed his eyes and kneeled next to the body. He grabbed the necklace and removed it carefully from the man. With a quick analysis, Kaveh pocketed the trinket. Deciding that it would be better for him to give the item a thorough inspection once he was back at his home.

The magician looked to Tenma as the man mentioned there being more kids. Kaveh, however, couldn't help but continue to stare down the swordsman. There's even more to him than I imagined. Interesting. With a smile, the magician nodded his head and began to walk around, exploring the hideout. Unfortunately, there was only the one room that had children in it. There seemed to be nine in total. Kaveh rubbed his chin, trying to figure out a way to get all of the children out. "This is all of them... but I guess we'll have to wake them up. I'll lead them back to town, you follow behind to make sure we don't get surprised. I'm guessing you're going to take one of those men for questioning?" Kaveh asked. He noticed that Tenma's actions towards the men weren't lethal. This ultimately made Kaveh wonder what Tenma had in store for the men.

"Either way. We don't have long. I'll go ahead and start waking some of them. You get the rest." He said as he moved to wake the children. Once they were all awake, Kaveh led them to the city, hoping Tenma was behind them. Once they were out of the labyrinth like alleyways, the children would scatter home and Kaveh would finally let out a sigh of relief.

12Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] Empty Re: Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:21 pm

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
As they searched for another room, Tenma carefully observed the area in case there were some hidden places. But nothing, there was only one room. He frowned a little from the result of the search, slightly gritting his teeth and made his hand into a knuckle. She’s not here… The thought angered him, he began to questioning his own goal to search for his own little sister. Hoping the only source of hope and the only light to his dark days could be found quickly, but after several years trying to search, he only get nothing. He snapped back when Kaveh talked to him, quickly changed his expression to his usual cheerful one, hiding his demonic true self back behind the mask. “Yeah, I’m curious about the whole abduction thing.” The swordsman smiled and proceeded to tie the cultist up so he could interrogate them later after bringing back the kids to their home safely.

The one eyed man approached several kids, carefully waking them up and gave them a comforting smile, telling them that it was safe to go back home. As Kaveh led them back to the city, Tenma followed from behind to guard them from anything. He walked with a smile plastered on his face while his left hand gripping his Katana tight, ready to slash any incoming ‘surprise’.

The day was not over for Tenma as he headed back to the room, finding both of the cultists were still unconscious. He carefully moved them into a separated room, made them sit on the chair with tight rope around their body forbid them to escape. The one eyed man saw at the burned corpse on the ground and let out a sinister chuckle before proceeded to go to the room which contained the cultist. He carefully woke the cultist up and smiled at him, instantly giving off his murderous intention. “Ohh nice, you are awake. I got…uhh… plenty things to be asked.” Tenma smiled kindly but his eye was giving a different feeling, it was cold and evil. He grabbed a Wakizashi inside his coat and unsheathed it, pointing it right in front of the cultist’s eyeball. “Don’t worry; I won’t hurt you… yet.” He paused a little bit and still letting out his warm looking smile, “It depends on your answer though… So, here’s first question…what will you do with all the children here? ”

The cultist remained silent, he averted his gaze from the sharp tip of the Wakizashi. For a second, Tenma changed his smile to a visible frown before he smiled again and with a quick move, he stabbed the cultist’s right eyes, making the painful scream echoed around the room. The one eyed man chuckled darkly, “Wrong action… but I’ll give you another chance. Hmm…  I wonder if your group ever went to Reim around five to eight years ago, kind of… doing the same thing to abduct the children. What do you think…?” Once again the cultist wouldn’t talk, he bite his lower lips to hold the pain and to prevent himself to answer because of the excruciating pain. Tenma laughed and used the Wakizashi to pierce the skin on the cultist’s abdomen, slowly deepening his Wakizashi until it cannot go it anymore. “Last question I guess… Do you ever abduct a girl from Reim, several years ago? Well… she has this wavy black hair and golden eyes that shine like a cat but will change into pair of ruby orbs sometimes…she must be 17 years old by now...” The cultist widened his eye, showing his interest to the topic, but held himself and said, “Heh, I’d rather die than answering your worthless questions.”

Like a button inside the swordsman head was been clicked, he dropped his Wakizashi and unsheathed his Katana quickly just to behead the cultist. He watched as the cultist’s head rolled on the floor, feeling the warmness as the crimson body liquid burst and showered him. He closed his eye for a second to feel the blood and then opened his golden eye while plastering an evil smirk on his face, proceeding to the next room where he could find some fun.

13Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] Empty Re: Peculiar Occurences [Job - Tenma] on Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:20 pm

Kaveh Issa

Kaveh Issa
β-Tier
β-Tier
It wasn't long that Kaveh noticed that all of the children had made it home. The magician smiled softly and turned to speak to Tenma, only to be met with nothing. The red magician looked around for a moment, trying to figure out where the one eyed swordsman was. I'm curious about the abduction thing. Kaveh blinked for a moment and then faced the alleyway once more. Is he still down there...? He questioned. With a sigh, Kaveh made his way back through the labyrinth to find his partner.

The sight that Kaveh discovered shocked him. Tenma was going beyond interrogating these men. He was torturing them. Is... Is that necessary?! He thought to himself as he noted the delight look on Tenma's face from the men's groans of pain. The scene tugged at the magician's heart. So this is how he really is? He reflected to himself. Without giving a chance to be caught, Kaveh turned and returned home atop his magic carpet. Tenma wouldn't have known that Kaveh was there due to how deep into the room Tenma was and how fast Kaveh's magic carpet moved. He's dangerous...

--EXIT--

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum