You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff evaluation survey

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Staff evaluation survey Empty Staff evaluation survey 12/05/15, 11:11 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hello everyone ^_^. At the bottom of the page is a link to an anonymous survey. We want to hear from the members of the forum what they think and what they're interested in, in an effort to make sure we're on the right track in helping everyone out when they're writing to have a fun time.

If you have a moment, please fill out the survey below with your thoughts on the matter~

Dat Survey

2Staff evaluation survey Empty Re: Staff evaluation survey 15/05/15, 09:48 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

We wanted to have a chance to respond to the issues or suggestions made in the survey, so below, you will find the suggestion/issue in a quote and our response to it. As more responses come in, we will add them to this thread~

Perhaps introduce a thread grading system where non jobs can be graded and rewarded with something that seems fit to the staff.

I would also like to suggest an opening up of a Balbadd board along with an Aktia and Partevia board as well. I understand that this makes things difficult because characters would be too spread out in the world but it would create diversity and expansion in the Magi world.

Also, it would be interesting to have a site newspaper of some sorts where news or current situations are posted for members to see. This news could be very short and brief such as:

"Kou has raised taxes prompting an unrest amongst the civilians."

"Tensions continue to rise as nation and country seem to dispute over land borders and trading treaties"

etc.

Also I think that it would be fun for members to maybe even see their character mentioned in one of these news as well. It is just a thought, a very flexible one at that, and I hope that my words were of some use to you.

Thank you!

• The Balbadd board will be opened once we have a chance to revamp the jobs there. We are trying to make sure that jobs are relevant to both location and plot, so it does take a bit of time.
  • Aktia and Partevia do not exist in the forum AU. It is not the same universe the manga/anime exist in. Also, as you point out, this would encourage people to become more spread out and we would like to keep people interacting as much as possible. Already, many of the open boards are underutilized.
  • I like the idea of a “newspaper”, though it would be more likely to be a “World News” forum rather than something that gets sent out like a newsletter. We agree it would be a good way to draw attention to smaller events in the world and also be a good opportunity to draw attention to players’ achievements.  
  • Regarding the grading system for non-job threads, we do have the Professions System available as a way to gain XP and Huang outside of jobs. Several issues arise with a ‘free form’ system, such as what the grading criteria would be, how to keep it fair, and the number of staff available. When it comes down to “reward as staff sees fit”, it leaves things very open for possibilities of players feeling discriminated against. Would we reward based off word count? Content? The amount of influence we think the thread would have in the world? We are not denying this request, but it would take quite a bit of work and consideration to form a system that would be fair to everyone.

They have provided a great rp forum that has allowed good variability, though i understand people are less active during this time of year due to exams etc.

We do try to make sure there is many different options for people to pursue, though we understand that activity fluctuates from things like school, vacations, holidays, etc.

Free cake. :3
Nah, not really. I'm not too sure what to really put here... x.x Um... So, I suppose not..? If I think of one, I can just say it later. :) Happy staffing (if that's not a word, I don't care o.o).

I like the idea of free cake. Cake for everyone!

Nothing to really say because everything comes great in my view.

Maybe a random event system though that's a site thing nothing to do with site. Oh and maybe weekly income for everyone active [200k a week sounds good ;)

Great staff

We plan events that are intended to relate directly to player-driven plot. In order to provide engaging events and dungeons, we prefer to keep focused on this effort.

We already give out a monthly allowance for active players via Activity Checks, so gonna have to turn down the 200k weekly allowance :P

Staff applications so you can get some more help if needed

We typically will approach players we feel are qualified for Staff, however if you truly wish to become staff, please feel free to PM either Ariella, Garret, or Azix for more details on the requirements.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum