Delivery girl Ku

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Delivery girl Ku Empty Delivery girl Ku 08/05/15, 05:48 pm

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Delivering goods job :

Reim was more busy then usual. Te streets were filled and crowded by people. It was hard to get through all so many people. It was hard to move. She shops were really well visited today. Lately Reim was doing really well. The economy was doing great. Everyoen was more happy now. Ku who didnt know anything about poloticy or economy looks around her. Not knowing why this was all happening. Finally i get to a shop keeper. He was really busy. I ask him what is going on. He tells me that Reim had some good trade deals lately. That there was a huge production in th mines. The city was rich now. Everyoen had more money to spare so they were going wild.

I go back home. The Inn is full. My eyes are wide open. We were never well visited like this before. The woman who takes care of me asks me to do some deliverys because it was so busy. Ku agrees and soon. I get a list in my hands with the delivery locations. I readed the papr. There were just 5 places i had to go to. They were not that far away. I get my small chariot. I put the delivery's inside the chariot.

Little charriot example:

I get outside of the Inn and start squeezing myself through the croud. I take the secret small passage ways to move faster. I get to my first location. I take a small rock and throw it at the door bell. I was to small to reach it to push the button. It did seem a good idea. Luckily i ddi hit the bell. The dor gets openend and a nice young man opens the door. I give him the delivery and he gives me the payment. He then closes the door and Ku contineaus. I do it the same way at the second location with the rock. This time a woman opens the door. Just like before i give her the dilevery and she gives me the money. She even does tip me.

I go to the tirth time. I stand infrotn of the house. Like they say. Thirth time is lucky. Well in this case badluck. Ku throws itbut exidently it hits the window instead. Ku is shocked. I quickly put down the dilivery and run away.

Damn that was not meant to happen. I go now to the fourth. Still in shock i look at the doorbell. I look around me not knowhat to do. The door then opens. A old woman is at the front door. She smiles at me. Glad i didnt have to push the bell button i give her the dilivery. She tells me to wait and returns with a stick. *Take this. Its a lot easier* did she say. I thank her and now was off to my last delivery. I use this time the stick to ring the bell. A door opens and like last times it goes well.

My chariot was now empty. It was tiem to go home. Ku get home and gives the money at the owner of the Inn. She thanks me for my help and gives me to my suprise 3000 huang as reward. I thank her. The next thing i do is go to my room. I put the huang in a small box where i keep my money. I close the locker of the small box and lays down in her bed. Ku closes her eyes and falls asleep.

586/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum