The Marvelous Encounter [Social / Closed]

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Many people was there in Heliohapt but it seems they were not a normal people since they were wearing chain on their feet, signing and labeling them as a slave. Tenma felt this could be the right place to find his sister, he just had to be sure his sister was still alive. She's alive... for sure... or I'll be a mess...

Every where was hell for the slaves, many people looked down on them and even beat them like they were just a piece of trash. He wanted to kill the slave masters right now but he shouldn't attract any attention right now, his little sister was his first priority. The slave masters could wait, the slaves had to survive somehow and Tenma couldn't do anything for them other than praying for their safety.

Walking around in the Heliohapt was not as fun as when he walked around Reim, everyone could feel the heat and pressure there. So he decided to go to the nearest clothing stall and bought the traditional attire there, completely changing his look. Of course he kept his old cloth since the Kou's camouflage was still needed, but walking around at this heat with his old cloth was not a good option at all.

Helio Attire:

The heat was unbearable, but thanks to his new cloth, he could bear it a little. Tenma planned to go to the nearest tavern if there are any, but he had no idea where the tavern could be and walking around without knowing anything about the area would just pointing him to nowhere. As he walked again, he saw a long haired man who wore a dark red pants and tan hood-less cloak with black boots and also a fingerless gloves. Tenma carefully approached the man and asked, "Excuse me Sir, do you know a good tavern somewhere here?"

Last edited by Mikazuki Tenma on 22/05/15, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kaboto was wondering the streets with her hair worn down, wearing a light sea blue silk dress dropping down to her knees held tight by a rope around her waist, the colour of the neck trim area would be a slightly darker and would have bit more thickness to the silk additionally she would be wearing 2 black boots. Carrying a strange bag often carried around by those of medical professionals. Kabuto had a stripe of red on her dress of about 5 centre metres long; at first glance the red would seem to be part of the fashion of the design matching the colour of the rope but in would be in fact blood. Kabuto would go around the corner and bump into a long haired man who wore a dark red pants and tan hood-less cloak with black boots talking to another guy. Kabuto wouldn't give either the time of day "Excuse me"...."Thank you".

Kabuto was trying to avoid the Forman of local repair work so she doesn't get dragged back into working not to mention needing to drop something somewhat important off at a secure location.

ooc [if you want me change anything just say]

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor was jsut in his room. He was busty sharpening his cleaver with a stone. He had a dayof today. He didnt relly know whre to search for infromation. He strokes the stone on the blade. I h listen to the sound of stone on metal. I do it concentrated. I liked the sound of it. It was like when his cleaver met the blade of his opponent. THe smell of the steel was a good smell. I then let a finger slowly move at the sharp side. My finger starts to bleed. It was a good sign. His weapon was sharp againa nd ready to cut through anything. I thn clean my armor and shield. I make sure the palces where i need to be able to move do bow easily. I do not want to move bad in my armor. THat would give others a oppertinity.

I finally am finished and put on my armor and plasce the cleaver on my hip and my shield on my back. Caphalor walks outside. THe sun shines strong in my eyes. Caphalor lays a hand on his forehead. THs allows him to look normaly witout getting blinded by the sn. It was warm outside. THe cold armor felt good at those oments. I walk on the streets looking for somethign to do. I then see Kabuto walking around. SHe jsut bumped up to a man. It was a long haired man with dark red pants and tan hood-less cloak with black boots. I walk closer. I watch how Kabuto stands up. I got inrange tohear her. She did excuse herself. I didnt know why she would. I lay my hand on her shoulder. Are you alright Kabuto?

Caphalor looks with at the man and i find it hard not to just chop him down at the spot. My right hand lready lays on the hold ofmy cleaver bu t i take a deep breathh and calm down. He was on a mission. He couldnt get caught and day. Everythign would be over. I retun my attention back to Kabuto and wait for her answer.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As a young girl bumped into him, Tenma quickly apologized and check if she was hurt somewhere or not. "I apologize, are you alright my lady?"
But just when he wanted to check, an armored man showed up and lay his hand to her shoulder, asking if she was alright or not. Tenma decided to stop his action to check the girl and proceeded to observe both of the people he just met, something about them was very off. But creating a relation to everyone was necessary, so he smirk and said, "Can I treat you to drink or eat something? I think a sincere apology is needed, and I also wants to have a relationship with Helio's people. Whaddya think?"

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto normally would of just ignored the Stanger and Caphalor following her but something about this man caught her attention and shockingly it had nothing to with his eyes for the time being. "Em yeh I could use a drink" Kabuto would ignore Caphalor and stand right up close to the stranger looking closely into his face "What's your name". Her Curiosity towards this guy was rising though she did have a few other motivations leaking in the back of her mind. Kabuto didn't acturally know where to get a drink though and would just follow the stranger to a place to drink. "I am Kabuto, and this is Bluebee blue .. op sorry I mean Caphalor"

Kaveh Issa

Kaveh Issa
β-Tier
β-Tier

Kaveh was out running a few errands for his mother, as usual. The red magician was gathering a few groceries for his mother, thinking that she would love a meal that was out of the ordinary. He carried the sack full of vegetables with him down the street until he was stopped by a young man who obviously wasn't from the Heliohapt region. His clothes reflected those of the standard civillian, but the man's facial features gave him away. His skin was pale and his hair was black, the exact opposite of the men and women of Heliohapt. They usually were tan skinned or darker with silver hair.

Even so, Kaveh met the man with a hospitable smile and an even friendlier attitude. "A tavern eh? Hmm. You know there may be one or two, but I haven't really visited it. I'm sorry that I couldn't be of more he--" The magician was cut off. as he felt a smaller body bump into him. The impact caused the magician to drop his groceries. Kaveh couldn't help but look down at his groceries with concern. Dammit. Of all the times to be bumped in to. He thought to himself. He sighed and looked towards the girl as another man came up to her.

The look that Kaveh received from the man was obviously one of malice. The rukh that usually accompanied Kaveh began to get in an uproar, the magician half listening to them. They want to protect me? From him? Hm... strange. Before he could do anything, he felt the rukh begin to calm down. He still decided that it would be better for him to stay cautious. The red magician pulled his pipe from his pocket and put the mouth bit into his mouth. These kids are weird.. He thought to himself before the sound of the foreigner's voice dragged him back to the task at hand. "A drink? Hm... Alright. I can enjoy one. I haven't been to a tavern before, but I can take you to one."

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor first ddint pay any attention at al tot he other poepel around him except Kabuto. She wasnt that bad person after all and i would help her with her dream. That reminded me of the few eyes i did collect lately. I had them with me but this was nt the right time. Then one of the man asks us to drink something. The one Kabuto buped into said there were a few. Caphalor was not in the mood to say something. I nod to let them know that i am fine with drinking something. The hand i had on Kabutodo i lift oup and take it off her shoulder.

Caphalor calms down. He still uses his mask to cover his feelings. I listened how Kabuto called me and let her do the talking. My white eyes look at the two other guys infront of me. They were enemys that was for sure but this was not the time and the place to fight. It wouldnt be easy to act like nothing was going on but it i can not let my cover be blown away.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired man quickly helped to take the groceries that scattered on the ground, creafully clean the groceries with his hand from sand and gave it to Kaveh. Tenma chuckled as the girl accepted his offer to buy them a drink, she asked for his name and he casually introduced himself. But it was not the real him that he will introduce, instead it will be his other persona, "Mikazuki Tenma, nice to meet you all. What's yours?" The swordsman stares kindly at the girl and asking for other's name as well, trying to getting along.

After Kaveh showed the way to the Tavern, Tenma immediately spotted the empty counter, and it was enough for all of them to sit there. He sat on one of the chair and hinted the others to take a sit there too. With a big smile plastered on his face, he called the bartender. "Master, give me 5 bottle of red wine, will you? And also a nice big medium rare steak!" Then the black haired man paused for a bit before finally asked his new companion, "What do you want to order? Just order everything you want."

Even though Tenma let out a cheerful personality, a person who had a strong sense could feel his other persona, his other deepest thought that he intentionally letting out right now. He felt like killing since he saw this big armored guy, something about him was very off as Tenma's blood started to boiling inside. But it was not a best thing to kill someone right now, unless somebody screw up and need to be killed for good. Right now, having fun with few bottles of alcohol was a good opportunity to dig some more information so he would not do any killing right now. He lifted one of his bottle, "Cheers."

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Following the group to the tavern and watching Mikazuki Tenma order his stuff staying quiet while she digested the statues quo of the situation being quite out of character since she had never actually drunk something alcoholic; ending up order double of what Mikazuki Tenma ordered since she wasn't exactly paying for it. "oh and one of everything including your eye please sir" The bartender would fulfil her order putting it on Mikazukis tab ignoring the thing about giving her his eye assuming it was a joke. She would look at Caphalor signalling him regarding the bartenders eyes.

Kabuto would start drinking things a bit to quickly not realising that these drinks could put her into a different state which would slowly start to take effect ...."Cheers Everyone".

Kaveh Issa

Kaveh Issa
β-Tier
β-Tier

Kaveh smiled at the strange foreigner. The man went out of his way to help try and preserve the groceries that were knocked over. The red magician stopped him before he could finish gathering them and flashed a friendly smile, "No no. Its fine. I'll get more later. I wouldn't want to take these for my mother to eat. Not after they've been knocked along the ground." The magician would commit this day to his memory, remembering the actions of the three people before him. Especially those of the girl and strange boy accompanying her.

It didn't take them long to get to the tavern, luckily. Kaveh was surprised that the man who revealed himself to be called Tenma had already ordered some pretty expensive things. The red magician only blinked in response and watched as the little girl started to get a drink herself. Kaveh sighed and leaned back in his seat next to Tenma. He crossed his arms and waved the waitress off, not wanting anything from the Tavern. "Well Tenma, I am known as Kaveh. Its nice to meet you. So what brings you here to Heliohapt?"

When Kaveh finished his question, the girl's order finally sunk in to his mind. Did... did she just ask for the waiter's eye? What the... She's very weird. He thought to himself as he tried to keep the strange girl in his peripheral view.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

The red magician did lead us to a tavern. When we arrive does the man Tenma tell us we can order anything we wated. Why not. It was free. I wait for my tur to order something. Kabuto oCaphallor couldnt help it. His mouth cheecks moved in a quick smile before retruning to the emotionles face, I see her signing to me that she wants his eyes. Hmm this would not be easy. A bartender would be recognized if he disapeared. Besides of that i was sure that Tenma and tje other guy did hear her ask for a eye. Thet could easily tell that she had something to do with this if something happened. I do want to help her but this would seem to be impossible.

Then its my turn. I order 2 sandwiches and some water. I was not in the mood for alcoholic drinks. Someoene had to look after Kabuto if something would happen. I was hoping she wouldnt get drunk. The sandwiches do not take much time at all. I take a seat next to Kabuto. I didnt trust those other two. It would be fun to kill them. THen i remmeber my mission. What if those guys had some usefull information. I look at both f them. I do not speak but just look. Tenma was obviously the most horribl e person of the two Actig this nice. If it was possible i woud puke all over him. He shoul jst drop death at the spot. Then there was also this other guy. I do have a feeling that i have to be becarefull at what i do whe he is around.

Caphalor takes a sandwich and starts to eat and tke a nip of my water.

Last edited by Caphalor on 12/05/15, 01:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the girl began to order everything in the bar, Tenma let out a chuckle, he didn't mind at all since his fortune was more than enough to cover all of this. But when the girl asked for the bartender's eyes, maybe people who heard it will just take it as a joke, for Tenma's case, he didn't. The girl was pretty serious to ask the bartender's eyes despite of her innocent look, This girl is pretty interesting... and dangerous as well... She might know something... Tenma battled with his thought whether he should began to ask them about the information that he wanted to get, and decided to not ask it yet since the armored man remained emotionless but still felt dangerous. The black haired man saw that Caphalor didn't order something alcoholic and began to think that maybe this guy was having a malicious intention and didn't want the alcohol to distract him. "I have not know your name Sir, and this fair lady? Would you mind to tell me your name?"

The long haired man began to introduce himself and asking Tenma's purpose to travel to Heliohapt. "Nice to meet you Kaveh! I'm just never been into Heliohapt and curious, the place is mysterious and magnificent at the same time. I bet it holds many information and knowledge."
Tenma noticed that Heliojapt's people had a dark skin and silver hair, but Kaveh was not having those traits and he became curious to ask, "Well, Kaveh. Are you originally born in Heliohapt?"

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Hey! I didn't do nothing! Leggo of me!" Loud bickering could be heard outside the tavern, prompting many of the men inside to look towards the noise. As the ruckus continued to escalate, one man stood up from his table to peer outside the window. Hey! They're walking towards the tavern!" Almost by cue, the door of the tavern opened dramatically as the light outside shone into the establishment. Men covered their eyes and peeked through their hands and arms to see who had come.

"Hey." A young, yet powerful voice could be heard from the door. It was quite hard to tell who had spoken, but one this was for sure, it wasn't the man in the forefront. A scruffy man, not too tall, not too short, stood at the door with his hands bound and his body noticeably roughened up. Bruises covered his entire face, showing signs of internal swelling and cuts below his left eye. In all honesty, he was a mess. Behind this man, stood a much younger one, clad in white and an assortment of jewels, holding onto the bounded man with a stern grip. This young man closed the door behind him, prompting many of the men inside to lower their arms and hands. But, to their astonishment and surprise, the light didn't go away, or so they thought. Physically the light form outside had dimmed, yet the presence and aura exuded from this young, foreign man, invaded the deepest reaches of the tavern. It was awe-inspiring, and they didn't know why.

Yushin took little notice of the gawking men and headed towards the front cavern and beckoned to another, tanned skin man. "I wanted to thank you for earlier, so, here is my gift to you." With a push, the beaten man fell over the counter onto the floor at the man's feet. Clearly shocked by this outcome, the man, presumably the master of the tavern, lifted up the chin of the beaten man and inspected it. In complete and total shock, the master peered up towards the young foreigner.

"Y-you...how?" With a hand raised up to stop the man's sentence, Yushin smiled warmly with a genuine intent. "You were so hospitable to me when I first arrived. Sir, you fed me, and allowed me to board in your establishment, I truly thank you." The master, almost in tears, jumped over the counter to shake Yushin's hand. "This man has been terrorizing and pillaging from my family for years! The authorities never did anything about it! Thank you thank you!" The gratitude in his voice was undeniable, and Yushin could do no more than smile at the man.

In a sudden revelation moment, the master stopped briefly to inquire something. "But what of his men?" Once again, Yushin raised a hand. "Arrested, they should bother you no more." Now completely overwhelmed by this news, the masters jumped over the counter once more and faced all the captivated men in the room now.

"Free round of drinks on the house!" The man leaped in jubilation as a great burden had been lifted on his shoulders. "Mind you, I said ONE round!" The sterness in his voice was serious, but the atmosphere was too jolly to argue. The men inside cheered and took the offer.

Sitting down now, Yushin faced the master and ordered his drink, a Heliohaptan mixture that he had become fond of since his first visit. "All in a days work..."

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the black haired man wanting to know more about the people he just met, Tenma quickly noticed someone that he recognized pretty well. Amused by the thought that the young man didn't realize his presence or even ignoring him on purpose, Tenma excuses himself for a while from Kabuto, Caphalor and Kaveh to greet his old "friend". The glimmering white aura from the man sure attracted people's stares and not to mention some ladies in the bar looked at him with this admiration gaze, trying to get the young man's attention. Tenma approached Yushin from behind and greeted, "Yo, old friend. Wanna join us there at the counter?" and then he paused for a second and sending him a hinted gaze at his new 'friends'. "I met this interesting people, you should come and meet them!"
As he walked back to he counter, he chuckled silently on his thought, the armored man and the little girl looked myterious and Yushin might want to investigate them more, He might want to stalk them...but let's just see the development... the armored man most likely is capable to kill, but who'll win between him and Yushin?. The long haired man didn't look hostile at all but the vibe he let out was different, Tenma smirked mentally as he finally find many interesting people.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor turned around to see a mna being praised. A man cried thanking the man for his help I didnt know what he did. Like it did matter. The man is the in the middle of all the comotion. The one who thanked the man said Free round of drinks on the house!

Waiters and waitreses start to go around the the tavern asking everyoen what they wanted to order for free. Most people did obviouslly order a bear. Caphalor was still not in the mood to drink any alcohol. He had to be prepared for anything. Then Tenma leaves me kabuto and the other guy alone. I watch with the corner of my eye how he contacts the praised man. Tenma talks to the stranger. The words that are spoken can i not hear. It was too noisy. with y other eye i keep lloking at the other man on our table. In my mind i remmeber the present i had for Kabuto. Maby she was not drunken yet. Maby she was who could tell. I really felt i had to talk with her. I move myhe chair back and stand up. My hand to i lay on Kabuto's shoulder. It was to make sure she would notice him. My mouth do i move to her ear and i whisper something in her ear. I do whisper making sure not to make to much noise so only and only Kabuto could hear his words. Kabuto come with me i have to discuss something with you and besides of that do i have to give you somethign you sure would want to have. I do not only lower my voice so no one else could hear me but i move my lips in a diffrent waay so no one can read what words my lips were telling the young girl.

I raise my head. Sorry guy over there. Excuse us we will be back but enjoy your time that Tenma guy will be back later to keep you company.

Kaveh Issa

Kaveh Issa
β-Tier
β-Tier

Kaveh found himself in quite the awkward situation with the people he was sitting with. The young girl and boy were a very odd pair. Especially considering the comment the girl made about their waiter's eyes. For some reason, Kaveh couldn't let that comment slide. When Tenma began to attempt to make small talk with the two, Kaveh eyed them carefully. He was mentally assessing them. Looking for any signs that they would actually be a threat. At the time, he didn't see any particular danger from the two. Even so, he would need to keep his wits about him. He could tell that there was something strange with the man's rukh. They weren't the usual white color. Is he using some form of magic? He thought as he remembered the rukh's color changed depending on what element they represented.

Before the two could respond, Tenma turned back to Kaveh and gave him his answer. So just curious about the area huh? Hm. The red magician smiled and nodded, laughing softly. "Heliohapt is quite the interesting place! Heat, sand, and dry air make an interesting combination, huh?" The magician pulled his pipe and a bag of tobacco from his pockets. He took a pinch of tobacco from the bag and returned it to his pocket before packing the tobacco into the bowl of his pipe. Kaveh blinked at the man's question and looked around for a match. [color=red]"Well,"started as he patted himself down, looking for a match, [color=red]"I am a foreigner as well. I've been living here for a while though. Where are you fro--"

Before the magician could finish his inquiry or even find a match, the doors to the tavern swung open. Kaveh narrowed his eyes as he watched the man in white enter with another man bound in front of him. ...He's definitely not from around here. Was the first thing that the magician could think about. Then he noticed the rukh flutter about the man. They seemed to appeal to his character for some reason. Kaveh's face softened as he chuckled and shook his head. "What ruckus. He sure does know how to make a scene.." As he finished his comment, Tenma rose and walked over to the man. Kaveh raised his eyebrow and turned back to face the others at the table. "I guess they know each other. Alright, so.. What are your nam--" As he was about to finish his question, the boy in the armor said something to him. They're trying to leave? Hm.. Kaveh blinked and put the moutpiece of his pipe close to his lips, holding it by the bowl. "Now wait a moment.. You're just going to leave me here? Don't be so cruel!" The magician didn't trust them one bit. All he could hear imagine was the girl's voice in the back of his mind: everything including your eye. Kaveh couldn't let the two out of his sight long without feeling uneasy, so he tried to get them to stick around.

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

A familiar voice called out to him from the side of the room, and Yushin smirked at the sound of it. It was about time. He had noticed the presence of his friend earlier, however, he thought it rude to disrupt the important news he was presenting to the ,aster of the tavern and kept to himself. Although, now that that had gone and past, he allowed himself to at least rest until his drink arrived. Knowing Tenma, he would pay for the drink EVEN IF it was on the house. He simply wouldn't allow it. Quickly taking his drink and nodding to one of the few bartenders, the young white haired man turned to face his companion.

"Ah, Tenma, I thought I see you again sometime." He smiled smoothly as he took a quick shot of his drink. At the mention of his 'new friends', Yushin cocked an eyebrow at their appearance. Yes, he had noted them when he walked in, more so than anyone else in the room. His senses were tingling, and the hairs on the back of his neck felt a hostility that he had always trusted.

"Don't try to be sly with me." He joked as he followed his friend back to the side counter. "I can already tell what you're getting at." He immediately captured the likeness of the characters at the counter and kept them to his memory. Now why are they being so secretive? For the moment, he would do nothing, but the Sangju man still retained cautiousness around the pair. Now, the longer haired man, what was his story. He was intriguing, there was no doubt about that, and the vibe given from him indicated an accustomed understandings not possessed by foreigners.

"Hello there," he began, "my name is Yushin. He smiled brightly at this new fellow and then gestured for him to come forward with a politeness yet sterness that was uncommon amongst many people. "I'm sorry if my friend Tenma here has given you a hard time, he is a good man and he means well." The extraversion of his friend, he knew, could have come off as imposing.

With a continued smile plastered onto his face, he eyed the two peculiar pair to their immediate vicinity and talked with his eyes. "You're different from them, so tell me what that means."

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto currently collecting her one of everything from the bar tender figured she needed more space completely ignoring all the other guys, not even noticing the extra guy walk in as she scouted the room for a large enough table. Finally she had found a suitable table for all her drinks, and food when Caphalor asks her to step aside for a gift. Kabuto figured it was wise to entertain him since she needed him to carry her order to the table "Well what do you need caphalor...want to act as a potable table?"

Once the conversation was over kabuto would most likely attempt to convince Caphalor to carry all of her order over to the large table at the end of the room, which currently had a creepy looking old man as she would help him leave the restaurant under the reasoning he has had two much. Once she was comfy with everything in place she would single for the group to join her.

OOC: little rushed[ just pm any edits you want me to make
OOC:=order Kabuto, Caphalor, Tenma, Yushin, then Kaveh

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

A small grinn was only his reaction when Kabuto asked me to act like a potable table. He then gets back to buisnes. I pick Kabuto up and carry her with me outside. I look around me carefully nand find a plavce where no one is around. I check if the place is clear. He mad sure no one could hear them or approach them. When that is all done caphalor turns to Kabuto. I indeed do need to talk with you Kabuto. To begin with try not to make people suspicious on you. When you said tot he bartender asking for his eye the others maby thougth you were serious. WHat if they do and start spying on us. W have to be becarefull Kabuto. If you wont then you wont be able to make that sculpture anymore. Do yo still want the eyes of that man ? We can maby think of something but its hard because hwe will be noticed. I sugest we wont touch him. It is to dangerous.

Now that is said it is time for the gift.
Caphalor feels in his pockeets. It takes a few mintuses to get a smal bag from under my armor. I take Kabuto 's hand and lay the bag in her hand. Its a small bag and not heavy att all. This it for you Kabuto. I collected some eyes for you. I think they are in better hands then in mine. I hope they will be usefull I look at Kabuto. I wanted to say mre bu this was probably not the moment or the time. THat is why i take my hand away from Kabuto and tell her it is time to go back. Before they would get too suspicious. He remeebred something he waned to say.

Kabuto becarefull with what you say to those guys. I dont rust them. Do not say or anything stupid that would blow our cover. Caphalor then moves a few steps back from Kabuto. ALright lets go back.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the usual joke directed to him from Yushin, Tenma just let out a small laugh and proceeded to go back at the counter. But then he realized the little girl was not there and was wandering around the tavern to search for what looked like a bigger table to place all of her ordered foods and drinks, the armored man followed her from behind and had a conversation together. He noticed Kaveh was giving them deep stare and he tapped his shoulder just to signaling something, talking with his eyes only. Don’t stare at them too much…

The swordsman still cannot trust the long haired man fully, but he knew something about this man was entirely different than the two other persons. As he didn’t want to lost sight of the armored man and the girl, Tenma suggested, “Let’s join them in that bigger table?” But as he walked, he knew something was going on between both of the armored man and little girl, he was curious about that but for now he should keep it down as he didn’t want to arouse a pointless fight.

As he sat on the chair in front of the bigger table, Tenma let out a cheerful laughter. “Well, since the first round was on the house, I guess I can pay for our second round? Anyone interested to have a drink battle with me?” The black haired man paused a little bit, wondering if anyone would interested, “If not we can do something else also, like some game maybe so we can get to know each other?” The swordsman knew he shouldn’t be asking more, but since the beginning after he asked for their name, he never heard the answer. “So, I’m just curious. Both of you haven’t tell us your name? Something’s wrong?” He smirked mentally and hoped they would give their name already, or he could played along longer.

OOC: I agreed with the posting order~

Kaveh Issa

Kaveh Issa
β-Tier
β-Tier

((Per Yushin's request, he and I will switch places in the order this once for Read-Flow purposes.))

Kaveh sat at the table, waiting on a response from the two mysterious people at the table with him. Their ignoring of the men was rudely obvious. There was no reason for Kaveh to think to converse with the pair. The only reason he remained to keep an eye on the two was the very fact that they were so weird and suspicious. Before the red magician could analyze the two any further, his attention was called from the man clad in white. Kaveh turned his head and looked in the direction of the new arrival and the man who introduced himself as Tenma. Hm? What could they want? His thoughts danced about, figuring what they could ask him.

There was one thing that Kaveh knew for sure as he stood and step a little closer to the man: his clothes were weird. He hadn't seen clothing like that anywhere. He didn't remember anyone from Magnostadt wearing things like that, the people of Heliohapt definitely didn't wear those strange garments, and even in books he has read. The boy's clothing was completely foreign. And I thought Tenma stood out... "No, no." The magician closed his eyes as he smiled at Yushin. "Tenma has been no trouble at all. He's actually quite a tame tourist. It is nice to meet you, Yushin. I am Kaveh."

As he introduced himself, Kaveh's attention was drawn by Tenma when he mentioned sitting with the other two at the larger table. Kaveh's face went black for a moment as he sighed. "There's no point. They don't want anything to do with us." It was just then that Kaveh noticed Yushin's gaze. The man's eyes reflected Yushin's thoughts almost perfectly. It was curiosity. The man's eyes seemed to reflect a similarity between the two. They were men who wanted to know everything. Kaveh looks towards the larger table and crossed his arms. "I may be ready to take my leave. I have a feeling that those two aren't as interested in you as you are in them." Kaveh's second statement was focused more towards Tenma, but he said it in a way that Yushin could recognize Kaveh acknowledging his gaze.

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ooc = Well told I was meant to post now so here I go, its a pretty bad post, since my mind was somewhat blank

"Hey guys I am Kabuto this is fishy hes pretty much my pet at the moment watch... Raise vain Fishy" kabuto was drinking drink after drink getting more drunk as the day went on and had even moved from sitting normally on the chair to cross legged on the table itself pretty much right infront of Kaveh leaning in really close staring into his face "So em.. what are your goals in life" Kabuto wasn't really into what he would say expecting no matter what it would be; to be boring though. *Kabuto downs another drink and accidently burbs in Kaveh face "Sorry"

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

After my little chat with Kabuto and giving her the eyes we move to a bigger table. Kabuto did seem to be really happy with the eyes. I help her moving her drinks to the table. We boh sit down. Stil next to her on her side. I was readiy do to anythign what was eeeded if someothing happened. Kubuto drinks a lot. I didnt think this little girl could drink this much. She ended up getting drunk. Worried she would go too far i take away the drinks that were left. I didntwant her to pass out or anything.

I keep a close eye on her. SThe other guys we met joined us at our table. Suddenly Kabuto burps with her drunk face in the Helio guy. From where i was sitting i could smell it. The smell of of alcohol comming out of her mouth. A small grinn of joy is vissible on my face. Before the guy is able to react or do anything i pull Kbuto back on her seat. I know she would try to get oredrinks. I keep refusing it to her and give her water instead. Sh was drunk anyway. Like she wuld know it was water. I wondered what i had to do with her when we would leave the tavern. I couldnt leave her behind here. Ido no t know hwere she lives eather. Seems my place would be the only option. Anyway he would worry aboutthat later.

Then the guy who got burped in his face said he would his ove to leave. Caphalor didn really bother. To him that meant one troublemaker would be gone. I silently look at him without saying a single word and just simply quickly nod as a sign to say bye.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the man from Heliohapt who was staring at two mysterious people said that he wanted to leave, Tenma chuckled and amused at the same time. It was not those two who gained his interest right now, Kaveh was the one and the swordsman was curious about this long haired man very much. “Hmmm, I’m more interested with you , Kaveh.” The black haired man said that with a smirk, he had plenty questions to be asked and this man could help him. “If you don’t mind maybe we can talk in private somewhere after this?”

The girl was pretty drunk at the moment as she finally introduced her name in the strangest way; she even acted as far as sitting with a crossed leg on the table and even burped at Kaveh. Tenma let out a silent laughed at the unusual scene he saw, never before he saw a girl became this wild after getting drunk. Just when Tenma wanted to help the girl to return to her own seat, the armored man who still had not telling his name helped her first before the swordsman could even offer his will to help. “Hmm… Since Miss Kabuto is very drunk, I guess we should call it a day?” The black haired man gave a suggestive gaze to everyone, but his gaze was pretty much directed to Kaveh so he can ask him some information in private.

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

"I see." He spoke no more than these words but the intention was crystal clear. The words were clearly conveyed in tandem with his thoughts and he gave his answer. The silent, unspoken dialogue between he and this, Kaveh, immensely piqued his interest and in all honesty, it was captivating. 'Quite the interesting one...this man.' Yushin would continue to keep his attention towards this character, but with no further indication of an external answer, he opted to move on.

He shifted his position to indicate that he too was preparing to leave. The tavern had minimized and focused onto a very specific and peculiar array of characters, and the cast was set. Now he, Yushin, would do his very best in all accordance to his strength and will, to cut into this unspoken script before him. "I'm glad and relieved that my friend here has caused you no trouble." He nodded towards Tenma and continued. "He can be quite the jester and hooligan you see, it joys me to know that he's taking care of himself." The words were delivered jokingly, and clearly to anyone who heard, it was a friendly jab, but there was more to it. To anyone to listened, especially to the cast before it, he had said something very different. 'Keep this as small talk. If you're as curious as I am, I invite you into the next act.'

Funny, it had appeared that the cast had separated into a cluttered diaspora, yet cluttered as it may have felt, the pieces moved too precisely. Tenma obviously sought a private audience with this Kaveh, and the two 'uninterested" characters to his side had left in quite the "inconspicuous' way. 'Sloppy work. I might as well dwell into this matter personally.' The vibes eminated from the large armored man fell uncomfortably unto his lap. The other young one left one no different. His senses have been piqued, and his very instincts led his drive.

Unfortunately, it appeared to be too late. The interaction between the two was brief, and in no time at all the two had returned. Yushin internally sighed at the outcome. Pity, now he would have to pick his nose into matters more heavily. The girl seemed to be quite the cheery one, and one with no restraint either. To be drunken so quickly, and to burp into someone's face, it was slightly...well...unsightly.

Tenma suggested that the party move on, and for once, Yushin agreed. Once again, he knew Tenma, and as a master of unspoken dialogue within this scene, the Sangju man cocked his head. Tenma sought privacy with Kaveh, but why not with him included? Peculiar, this was very much so strange.

"Well then, I quite agree. I'll be escorting miss Kabuto if you don't mind. He proceeded towards the girl to pick her up as Caphalor had done earlier. On his way, he eyed the tall armored man, and whispered very quietly, "Sloppy. Very sloppy." The hiss of these words were too evident, and within the distance between the two, only Caphalor would have been able to hear. Then, with that out of the way, he carried on.

[EXIT]

Last edited by Yushin on 21/05/15, 02:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum