[DONE] Serenity Untitl10

Name: Evelyn "Serenity" Pryde
Country Affiliation: Imuckakk [Outsider]
Race: Fanalis-Human [Fanalis Dominant]
Tier: D Rank
Class: Beast Tamer [First Class]
Age + Birthdate: Appears 21, September 21st
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Evelyn Pryde is an adventurous woman with the love for danger and the great unknown. Despite carrying the genes of a Fanalis, Evelyn is gentle in nature earning herself the nickname Serenity. In this way, she takes after her mother Elizabeth. Evelyn plans before acting and thinks before speaking in order to keep herself out of trouble. She isn't one to be afraid to try new things and usually can be seen diving into a situation, but rarely without a plan at hand. Evelyn enjoys spending her time outdoors. This has made her become a rather independent woman, but she enjoys working and spending time with people nonetheless. Evelyn isn't one to quickly trust, yet she isn't afraid to work with strangers to reach and complete her goals. She tries to keep herself on her toes so that she isn't taken by surprise. If someone does earn her trust, then they will find her an invaluable asset. Evelyn isn't one to back down. She fights until the end.  This is due to her pride. It is then safe to say she is a competitive woman. She finds it hard to ask for help, but if she ever does, it means she repects the person greatly. When Evelyn gives her word, she honors it no matter the consequences it may bring. It is, after all, what she got herself into and it is her duty to keep it. Reputation, for her, is what matters most. More than life itself for it marks the person forever, even after death. It is a legacy that lives. She isn't one to look for fame or recognition and sees reputation as something else.

In battle, Evelyn isn't one to run into the midst of it all. She, instead, prefers to work behind the scenes and study the battlefield before jumping in. Evelyn is a tactition. She cannot defend herself in a non-weapon hand to hand combat as she never learned how, but when she gets her hand on a blade, then that is when the tables turn to her favor. Evelyn plays dirty when need be. After all, that's how one survives the harsh world outside. Anything she can get her hands on serves as her makeshift, temporary weapon. This makes her rather sneaky and evasive as no one really knows what goes on in her mind. She prefers to strike in the midst of the shadows and disappear into the mist. Evelyn sees betrayal as the worst offense a person can commit. It is something that she cannot easily. if at all, forgive of a person. She is rather mission drive so if something stands in her way between her and her goal, then she will find a way to take it out so she can continue. Evelyn has no issue killing, unless it is neccessary. If instructed and she deems the person's death unneccessary, then she will leave the place and hand the weapon to someone else. The only expection to this is war and in a 'no solution' situation. After all, these are where the choice between life and death are at it's peak.

1. Knowledge: Serenity is a lover of knowledge and, with that, books. She pursues knowledge and the obtainment of adventure.
2. Adventure: Serenity is an adventurer. It is rare to find her staying in one place for she isn't one to stay enclosed somewhere. She may almost always be found outside enjoying the scenery or traveling throughout the lands.
3. Games: Serenity enjoys to play games especially those that stimulate the mind. In that sense, she is a tactician, planning her moves out before attacking.
4. Competition: Serenity likes a good competition. She is very competitive in nature.
5. Art: Serenity has a soft spot for anything concerning art. From technique to paintings, she enjoys it all.

Dislikes:
1. Losing: Like any person of competitive nature, Serenity hates to lose. Even so, she has good sportsmanship, but this dislike will drive her to improve her skills in order to beat the person in a rematch.
2. Loneliness: Even if she is a rather independent person, she still dislikes being lonely for long periods of time. After much time, a wave of sadness washes over her leading her towards depression.
3. Royalty: She sees them as the stereotypical royalty. She believes them posh and that they think lesser of others because of their power.
4. Being Dependent: Serenity doesn't like depending on people much, This is because she doesn't want to be a burden to anyone.
5. Betrayal: This is the worst offense a person can commit in her eyes.

Aspirations:
1.Traveling: Serenity wishes to travel the world and gather much information and knowledge that she can get of the various kingdoms the world has to offer.
2. "Be the best...": Her mother always repeated the phrase to her when she was young so Evelyn is one who takes the phrase seriously. This aspires her to be able to use her abilities and strength to the fullest.
3. Love: Like any girl (and a helpless romantic,) Serenity, at one point in her life, wishes to find love she can call her own. In a sense, it would mean to settle down, but, although she doesn't want to give up her life as a wandering woman, she would give that up for love.
4. Reputation: She strives to form a reputation for herself. After all, it's what matters more (at least to her.)

Phobias/fears:
1. Being Alone Forever: At times when she spends long periods of time alone, she becomes depressed. During these times, she tends to stay alone causing her to spiral into depression until someone comes in and 'rescues' her from it.
2. Eclosed Places: She is claustrophobic. Evelyn tends to freak out when she is in tight places and oftentimes tend to forget things while she's trapped.
3. Spiders: She isn't afraid of seeing spiders, but rather being the one to kill them.
4. Betrayal: She doesn't want to be betrayed. Especially by those she holds dear.

Face-Claim: Megurine Luka (Vocaloid)
Hair Color: Magenta/Pinkish Red
Eye Color: Crystal Blue
Height: 167.64cm (5ft. 6in.)
Weight: 56.699Kg (125lbs.)
Appearance: Evelyn Pryde is a tall, thin woman of five feet six with an athletic build. She appears to be of delicate figure, but is able to hold her own in a fight. Her hair is quite long, appearing at times to extend all the way to her knees. It is of a magenta color that serves as a reminder of her Fanalis's lineage. Her eyes are an icy, crystal blue color and her skin is of a creamy tone. On her left eye, a star decorates it although it cannot be easily seen. Her attire consists mostly of hunting garbs and outfits made for the outdoors. She has a soft spot for dresses but has not much need for them due to her traveling lifestyle.
Rukh Alignment: White (Although she is of neutral dark alignment.)
Special Traits: Evelyn has a 'tattoo' of a star decorating her left eye. It is of dull coloring and therefore hard to notice unless her eye is looked at from a close perspective.
History:
Spoiler:
Evelyn 'Serenity' Pryde was born to Elizabeth Pryde, a human of a hunter clan, and Alexander, a Fanalis wanderer, on the 21st of September in the land of Imuckakk. Although her parents were non natives to the land, they had earned their way in and, with that, the trust of the clan. Evelyn grew up in a loving household. One filled with endless stories and the thirst for knowledge and adventure. Evelyn never knew much about her mother's history. Her mother always seemed evasive about it, finding a way to switch the topic to that of a story. "Close you eyes, love," her mother would say, "And let me tell you a story.. " Evelyn's mind would always fantasize and dream about these stories, wondering if any of them rang true. Especially as her mother's tone and the look on her face would always change when she spoke of these 'imaginary' lands. Still, Evelyn had ideas of where her mother came from. Or, much better said, what kind of family she had come from. After all, Evelyn was taught the ways of the court at a young age and the way to pull off a successful con from the day she could walk. Evelyn was taught the do's and don'ts of the courts so she could defend herself and her thoughts. Furthermore, she was taught the art of cons so that if she ever needed quick cash or information, she had the tricks up her sleeve. Her father though, was an open book. He was a warrior who spent his life wandering the regions in search for an adventure. He had met his wife a few years before Evelyn was born and the two had become inseparable. They had fallen in love and decided to settle in Imuckakk. Life with them was peacefully even if Evelyn was held at high standards. She gave her all to meet these high expectations to please her parents. Evelyn didn't mind pushing her limits. If it made her parents happy, she would do it. It wasn't until she was eight years all did her world fall apart. On her eighth birthday, her parents vanished without a trace. The people around her would whisper rumors about her parent's disappearance. They would say that her parents had abandoned her. Evelyn never believed these rumors. Instead, she hoped and believed she would find her parents again. That they hadn't abandoned her. They would never leave her and she knew it. Evelyn poured herself into learning whatever she could so that one day she would break from the mold of Imuckakk and start her life. Thus, this is where her story begins.. Ten years later...
Role-Play Sample:
Sample:
Despite the late evening sun shining down upon the half Fanalis, the day was a tad chilly and worsening at every passing moment. This was most likely due to the fact that, currently, a soft breeze was swirling about, bringing forth the icy coldness of the incoming night. Still, it was a beautiful day and one that the young lass did not wish to waste. She had a mission in mind and she would complete it despite the rising temperatures of the darkening day that appeared to want to keep her from her destination. The young woman scanned the darkening landscape before her, her icy blue eyes in search for something unknown. All around her, the small animals rapidly scurried about in an effort to try to hide themselves from the possible frost that was making its way towards the land of Imuckakk. After all, the temperature of the land was dropping fast and shelter would need to be found especially if signs of the forthcoming snow began to appear. The speed of breeze began to pick up and the cold began to nip at her now rosy cheeks. The Fanalis's lips tilted downwards slightly to that of a frown. She had no shelter to keep herself safe from the rapidly lowering temperatures so she had to hurry and reach her location before the sky worsened. It was time to speed up her pace and to keep on moving. The woman sighed, her breath easily visible escaping from her lips. Her breath seemed to linger in the air, taking its time to crystallize, before disappearing altogether. This reminded her of the wasps of smoke she had grown used to seeing from watching the brightly burning campfires of her tribe. The only difference to that being that there was no heat of a crackling fire to keep her warm. The half Fanalis closed her eyes briefly as she continued to walk. She missed the place, Imuckakk. It had taken her a while to reassure the tribe she lived with that she wasn't leaving indefinitely, but rather that she would return after much time. Unlike those in Imuckakk, she wasn't wary of the outside world or strangers. In fact, she fantasized about it, waiting for the opportunity to break from the mold and start her life as a wanderer. She had needed to quench her thirst for an adventure. So, once the opportunity had risen and she had taken it. A soft smile tugged at her lips. She would return. She was sure of that. After all, the land was home. Her thoughts turned to her family. "Serenity," Her mother had always said. "Live life to the fullest. Take risks and don't regret a thing..." Serenity hugged herself close. She missed them, her parents. She would find them. She knew she would. Serenity held hope and faith. It kept her going even despite what people said. For now, though, she would concentrate on her current goal. To reach, Reim. She stopped a bit and looked around her. If she kept on moving at the pace she had been going, she would find herself in new territory by morning and, with that, to find a new place to explore and call home even if at least temporarily. She resumed her pace. Her energy renewed. A page in her life was turning and a new one was replacing it. Whatever life would throw at her, she would be ready. Or, at least, she hoped.

Follows Shortly After: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t6073-hot-chocolate-serenity-private

Last edited by Serenity on 25/02/17, 05:13 pm; edited 5 times in total

2[DONE] Serenity Empty Re: [DONE] Serenity on 08/05/15, 02:08 am

Serenity

Serenity
D-Tier
D-Tier
Done.. I think o.o

──────────────────────────────────────────────

[DONE] Serenity 8V5R2vE

3[DONE] Serenity Empty Re: [DONE] Serenity on 08/05/15, 08:56 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The biggest issue with this is that vampires do not exist in this canon. Nor does anybody have the ability to time or dimension travel, with the exception of the person responsible for moving people from Solomon's world to the new universe.

You do have a fantastic writing styles, but we do ask you remain within canon.

[DONE] Serenity Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

4[DONE] Serenity Empty Re: [DONE] Serenity on 08/05/15, 04:59 pm

Serenity

Serenity
D-Tier
D-Tier
Bump~

[DONE] Serenity 8V5R2vE

5[DONE] Serenity Empty Re: [DONE] Serenity on 08/05/15, 07:48 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
just need a small tweak, height and weight need to be in metric, though you may include both if you would like.

[DONE] Serenity Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

6[DONE] Serenity Empty Re: [DONE] Serenity on 08/05/15, 07:59 pm

Serenity

Serenity
D-Tier
D-Tier
Bump!~

[DONE] Serenity 8V5R2vE

7[DONE] Serenity Empty Re: [DONE] Serenity on 08/05/15, 09:20 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ariella said everything checks out. I'll be the one setting you up with your titles and spec stuff, shortly. Approved ^_^

Don't Forget to create your vault: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f10-vault

Post your starting abilities and weapon for approval:
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f8-abilities
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f39-old-wizard-s-arcane-shop

Welcome to the site, I hope you have fun RPing here!

Any questions don't hesitate to ask!

P.S.

Azix finds it handy to keep these two links bookmarked for quick reference:
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2486-ability-guidelines-important
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f5-systems

Code:
[center][img]http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/18/95/07/90/untitl10.jpg[/img][/center]

[color=#9966ff][b]Name:[/b][/color] Evelyn "Serenity" Pryde
[color=#9966ff][b]Country Affiliation:[/b][/color] Imuckakk (outsider)
[color=#9966ff][b]Race:[/b][/color] Fanalis-Human
[color=#9966ff][b]Tier:[/b][/color] D rank
[color=#9966ff][b]Specialization:[/b][/color] Stealth
[color=#9966ff][b]Age + Birthdate:[/b][/color] 18, September 21st
[color=#9966ff][b]Gender:[/b][/color] Female
[color=#9966ff][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color] Straight
[color=#9966ff][b]Personality:[/b][/color] Evelyn Pryde is an adventurous woman with the love for danger and the great unknown. Despite carrying the genes of a Fanalis, Evelyn is gentle in nature earning herself the nickname [i]Serenity[/i]. In this way, she takes after her mother Elizabeth. Evelyn plans before acting and thinks before speaking in order to keep herself out of trouble. She isn't one to be afraid to try new things and usually can be seen diving into a situation, but rarely without a plan at hand. Evelyn enjoys spending her time outdoors. This has made her become a rather independent woman, but she enjoys working and spending time with people nonetheless. Evelyn isn't one to quickly trust, yet she isn't afraid to work with strangers to reach and complete her goals. She tries to keep herself on her toes so that she isn't taken by surprise. If someone does earn her trust, then they will find her an invaluable asset. Evelyn isn't one to back down. She fights until the end.  This is due to her pride. It is then safe to say she is a competitive woman. She finds it hard to ask for help, but if she ever does, it means she repects the person greatly. When Evelyn gives her word, she honors it no matter the consequences it may bring. It is, after all, what she got herself into and it is her duty to keep it. Reputation, for her, is what matters most. More than life itself for it marks the person forever, even after death. It is a legacy that lives. She isn't one to look for fame or recognition and sees reputation as something else.

In battle, Evelyn isn't one to run into the midst of it all. She, instead, prefers to work behind the scenes and study the battlefield before jumping in. Evelyn is a tactition. She cannot defend herself in a non-weapon hand to hand combat as she never learned how, but when she gets her hand on a blade, then that is when the tables turn to her favor. Evelyn plays dirty when need be. After all, that's how one survives the harsh world outside. Anything she can get her hands on serves as her makeshift, temporary weapon. This makes her rather sneaky and evasive as no one really knows what goes on in her mind. She prefers to strike in the midst of the shadows and disappear into the mist. Evelyn sees betrayal as the worst offense a person can commit. It is something that she cannot easily. if at all, forgive of a person. She is rather mission drive so if something stands in her way between her and her goal, then she will find a way to take [i]it[/i] out so she can continue. Evelyn has no issue killing, unless it is neccessary. If instructed and she deems the person's death unneccessary, then she will leave the place and hand the weapon to someone else. The only expection to this is war and in a 'no solution' situation. After all, these are where the choice between life and death are at it's peak.

[color=#9966ff][b]Likes:[/b][/color]
1. [i]Knowledge:[/i] Serenity is a lover of knowledge and, with that, books. She pursues knowledge and the obtainment of adventure.
2. [i]Adventure:[/i] Serenity is an adventurer. It is rare to find her staying in one place for she isn't one to stay enclosed somewhere. She may almost always be found outside enjoying the scenery or traveling throughout the lands.
3. [i]Games:[/i] Serenity enjoys to play games especially those that stimulate the mind. In that sense, she is a tactition, planning her moves out before attacking.
4. [i]Competition:[/i] Serenity likes a good competition. She is very competitive in nature.
5. [i]Art:[/i] Serenity has a soft spot for anything concerning art. From technique to paintings, she enjoys it all.

[color=#9966ff][b]Dislikes:[/b][/color]
1. [i]Losing:[/i] Like any person of competitive nature, Serenity hates to lose. Even so, she has good sportsmanship, but this dislike will drive her to improve her skills in order to beat the person in a rematch.
2. [i]Loneliness:[/i] Even if she is a rather independent person, she still dislikes being lonely for long periods of time. After much time, a wave of sadness washes over her leading her towards depression.
3. [i]Royalty:[/i] She sees them as the stereotypical royalty. She believes them posh and that they think lesser of others because of their power.
4. [i]Being Dependent:[/i] Serenity doesn't like depending on people much, This is because she doesn't want to be a burden to anyone.
5. [i]Betrayal:[/i] This is the worst offense a person can commit in her eyes.

[color=#9966ff][b]Aspirations:[/b][/color]
1.[i]Traveling:[/i] Serenity wishes to travel the world and gather much information and knowledge that she can get of the various kingdoms the world has to offer.
2. [i]"Be the best...":[/i] Her mother always repeated the phrase to her when she was young so Evelyn is one who takes the phrase seriously. This aspires her to be able to use her abilities and strength to the fullest.
3. [i]Love:[/i] Like any girl (and a helpless romantic,) Serenity, at one point in her life, wishes to find love she can call her own. In a sense, it would mean to settle down, but, although she doesn't want to give up her life as a wandering woman, she would give that up for love.
4. [i]Reputation:[/i] She strives to form a reputation for herself. After all, it's what matters more (at least to her.)

[color=#9966ff][b]Phobias/fears:[/b][/color]
1. [i]Being Alone Forever:[/i] At times when she spends long periods of time alone, she becomes depressed. During these times, she tends to stay alone causing her to spiral into depression until someone comes in and 'rescues' her from it.
2. [i]Eclosed Places:[/i] She is claustrophobic. Evelyn tends to freak out when she is in tight places and oftentimes tend to forget things while she's trapped.
3. [i]Spiders:[/i] She isn't afraid of seeing spiders, but rather being the one to kill them.
4. [i]Betrayal:[/i] She doesn't want to be betrayed. Especially by those she holds dear.

[color=#9966ff][b]Face-Claim:[/b][/color] Megurine Luka (Vocaloid)
[color=#9966ff][b]Hair Color:[/b][/color] Magenta/Pinkish Red
[color=#9966ff][b]Eye Color:[/b][/color] Crystal Blue
[color=#9966ff][b]Height:[/b][/color] 167.64cm (5ft. 6in.)
[color=#9966ff][b]Weight:[/b][/color] 56.699Kg (125lbs.)
[color=#9966ff][b]Appearance:[/b][/color] Evelyn Pryde is a tall, thin woman of five feet six with an athletic build. She appears to be of delicate figure, but is able to hold her own in a fight. Her hair is quite long, appearing at times to extend all the way to her knees. It is of a magenta color that serves as a reminder of her Fanalis's lineage. Her eyes are an icy, crystal blue color and her skin is of a creamy tone. On her left eye, a star decorates it although it cannot be easily seen. Her attire consists mostly of hunting garbs and outfits made for the outdoors. She has a soft spot for dresses but has not much need for them due to her traveling lifestyle.
[color=#9966ff][b]Rukh Alignment:[/b][/color] White (Although she is of neutral dark alignment.)
[color=#9966ff][b]Special Traits:[/b][/color] Evelyn has a 'tattoo' of a [url=http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/148/a/5/devil__s_star_by_lucid_light-dt2yn8.jpg]star[/url] decorating her left eye. It is of dull coloring and therefore hard to notice unless her eye is looked at from a close perspective.
[color=#9966ff][b]History:[/b][/color] [spoiler]Evelyn 'Serenity' Pryde was born to Elizabeth Pryde, a human of a hunter clan, and Alexander, a Fanalis wanderer, on the 21st of September in the land of Imuckakk. Although her parents were non natives to the land, they had earned their way in and, with that, the trust of the clan. Evelyn grew up in a loving household. One filled with endless stories and the thirst for knowledge and adventure. Evelyn never knew much about her mother's history. Her mother always seemed evasive about it, finding a way to switch the topic to that of a story. [i]"Close you eyes, love,"[/i] her mother would say, [i]"And let me tell you a story.. "[/i] Evelyn's mind would always fantasize and dream about these stories, wondering if any of them rang true. Especially as her mother's tone and the look on her face would always change when she spoke of these 'imaginary' lands. Still, Evelyn had ideas of where her mother came from. Or, much better said, what kind of family she had come from. After all, Evelyn was taught the ways of the court at a young age and the way to pull off a successful con from the day she could walk. Evelyn was taught the do's and don'ts of the courts so she could defend herself and her thoughts. Furthermore, she was taught the art of cons so that if she ever needed quick cash or information, she had the tricks up her sleeve. Her father though, was an open book. He was a warrior who spent his life wandering the regions in search for an adventure. He had met his wife a few years before Evelyn was born and the two had become inseparable. They had fallen in love and decided to settle in Imuckakk. Life with them was peacefully even if Evelyn was held at high standards. She gave her all to meet these high expectations to please her parents. Evelyn didn't mind pushing her limits. If it made her parents happy, she would do it. It wasn't until she was eight years all did her world fall apart. On her eighth birthday, her parents vanished without a trace. The people around her would whisper rumors about her parent's disappearance. They would say that her parents had abandoned her. Evelyn never believed these rumors. Instead, she hoped and believed she would find her parents again. That they hadn't abandoned her. They would never leave her and she knew it. Evelyn poured herself into learning whatever she could so that one day she would break from the mold of Imuckakk and start her life. Thus, this is where her story begins.. Ten years later...[/spoiler]
[color=#9966ff][b]Role-Play Sample:[/b][/color] [spoiler="Sample"] Despite the late evening sun shining down upon the half Fanalis, the day was a tad chilly and worsening at every passing moment. This was most likely due to the fact that, currently, a soft breeze was swirling about, bringing forth the icy coldness of the incoming night. Still, it was a beautiful day and one that the young lass did not wish to waste. She had a mission in mind and she would complete it despite the rising temperatures of the darkening day that appeared to want to keep her from her destination. The young woman scanned the darkening landscape before her, her icy blue eyes in search for something unknown. All around her, the small animals rapidly scurried about in an effort to try to hide themselves from the possible frost that was making its way towards the land of Imuckakk. After all, the temperature of the land was dropping fast and shelter would need to be found especially if signs of the forthcoming snow began to appear. The speed of breeze began to pick up and the cold began to nip at her now rosy cheeks. The Fanalis's lips tilted downwards slightly to that of a frown. She had no shelter to keep herself safe from the rapidly lowering temperatures so she had to hurry and reach her location before the sky worsened. It was time to speed up her pace and to keep on moving. The woman sighed, her breath easily visible escaping from her lips. Her breath seemed to linger in the air, taking its time to crystallize, before disappearing altogether. This reminded her of the wasps of smoke she had grown used to seeing from watching the brightly burning campfires of her tribe. The only difference to that being that there was no heat of a crackling fire to keep her warm. The half Fanalis closed her eyes briefly as she continued to walk. She missed the place, Imuckakk. It had taken her a while to reassure the tribe she lived with that she wasn't leaving indefinitely, but rather that she would return after much time. Unlike those in Imuckakk, she wasn't wary of the outside world or strangers. In fact, she fantasized about it, waiting for the opportunity to break from the mold and start her life as a wanderer. She had needed to quench her thirst for an adventure. So, once the opportunity had risen and she had taken it. A soft smile tugged at her lips. She would return. She was sure of that. After all, the land was [i]home[/i]. Her thoughts turned to her family. [i]"Serenity,"[/i] Her mother had always said. [i]"Live life to the fullest. Take risks and don't regret a thing..."[/i] Serenity hugged herself close. She missed them, her parents. She would find them. She knew she would. Serenity held hope and faith. It kept her going even despite what people said. For now, though, she would concentrate on her current goal. To reach, Reim. She stopped a bit and looked around her. If she kept on moving at the pace she had been going, she would find herself in new territory by morning and, with that, to find a new place to explore and call home even if at least temporarily. She resumed her pace. Her energy renewed. A page in her life was turning and a new one was replacing it. Whatever life would throw at her, she would be ready. Or, at least, she hoped.[/spoiler]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0

8[DONE] Serenity Empty Re: [DONE] Serenity on 25/02/17, 05:14 pm

Serenity

Serenity
D-Tier
D-Tier
DONE!~

[DONE] Serenity 8V5R2vE

9[DONE] Serenity Empty Re: [DONE] Serenity on 25/02/17, 05:29 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier
Approved. :o

Code:
[center][img]http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/18/95/07/90/untitl10.jpg[/img][/center]

[color=#9966ff][b]Name:[/b][/color] Evelyn "Serenity" Pryde
[color=#9966ff][b]Country Affiliation:[/b][/color] Imuckakk [Outsider]
[color=#9966ff][b]Race:[/b][/color] Fanalis-Human [Fanalis Dominant]
[color=#9966ff][b]Tier:[/b][/color] D Rank
[color=#9966ff][b]Class:[/b][/color] Beast Tamer [First Class]
[color=#9966ff][b]Age + Birthdate:[/b][/color] Appears 21, September 21st
[color=#9966ff][b]Gender:[/b][/color] Female
[color=#9966ff][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color] Straight
[color=#9966ff][b]Personality:[/b][/color] Evelyn Pryde is an adventurous woman with the love for danger and the great unknown. Despite carrying the genes of a Fanalis, Evelyn is gentle in nature earning herself the nickname [i]Serenity[/i]. In this way, she takes after her mother Elizabeth. Evelyn plans before acting and thinks before speaking in order to keep herself out of trouble. She isn't one to be afraid to try new things and usually can be seen diving into a situation, but rarely without a plan at hand. Evelyn enjoys spending her time outdoors. This has made her become a rather independent woman, but she enjoys working and spending time with people nonetheless. Evelyn isn't one to quickly trust, yet she isn't afraid to work with strangers to reach and complete her goals. She tries to keep herself on her toes so that she isn't taken by surprise. If someone does earn her trust, then they will find her an invaluable asset. Evelyn isn't one to back down. She fights until the end.  This is due to her pride. It is then safe to say she is a competitive woman. She finds it hard to ask for help, but if she ever does, it means she repects the person greatly. When Evelyn gives her word, she honors it no matter the consequences it may bring. It is, after all, what she got herself into and it is her duty to keep it. Reputation, for her, is what matters most. More than life itself for it marks the person forever, even after death. It is a legacy that lives. She isn't one to look for fame or recognition and sees reputation as something else.

In battle, Evelyn isn't one to run into the midst of it all. She, instead, prefers to work behind the scenes and study the battlefield before jumping in. Evelyn is a tactition. She cannot defend herself in a non-weapon hand to hand combat as she never learned how, but when she gets her hand on a blade, then that is when the tables turn to her favor. Evelyn plays dirty when need be. After all, that's how one survives the harsh world outside. Anything she can get her hands on serves as her makeshift, temporary weapon. This makes her rather sneaky and evasive as no one really knows what goes on in her mind. She prefers to strike in the midst of the shadows and disappear into the mist. Evelyn sees betrayal as the worst offense a person can commit. It is something that she cannot easily. if at all, forgive of a person. She is rather mission drive so if something stands in her way between her and her goal, then she will find a way to take [i]it[/i] out so she can continue. Evelyn has no issue killing, unless it is neccessary. If instructed and she deems the person's death unneccessary, then she will leave the place and hand the weapon to someone else. The only expection to this is war and in a 'no solution' situation. After all, these are where the choice between life and death are at it's peak.

[color=#9966ff][b]Likes:[/b][/color]
1. [i]Knowledge:[/i] Serenity is a lover of knowledge and, with that, books. She pursues knowledge and the obtainment of adventure.
2. [i]Adventure:[/i] Serenity is an adventurer. It is rare to find her staying in one place for she isn't one to stay enclosed somewhere. She may almost always be found outside enjoying the scenery or traveling throughout the lands.
3. [i]Games:[/i] Serenity enjoys to play games especially those that stimulate the mind. In that sense, she is a tactician, planning her moves out before attacking.
4. [i]Competition:[/i] Serenity likes a good competition. She is very competitive in nature.
5. [i]Art:[/i] Serenity has a soft spot for anything concerning art. From technique to paintings, she enjoys it all.

[color=#9966ff][b]Dislikes:[/b][/color]
1. [i]Losing:[/i] Like any person of competitive nature, Serenity hates to lose. Even so, she has good sportsmanship, but this dislike will drive her to improve her skills in order to beat the person in a rematch.
2. [i]Loneliness:[/i] Even if she is a rather independent person, she still dislikes being lonely for long periods of time. After much time, a wave of sadness washes over her leading her towards depression.
3. [i]Royalty:[/i] She sees them as the stereotypical royalty. She believes them posh and that they think lesser of others because of their power.
4. [i]Being Dependent:[/i] Serenity doesn't like depending on people much, This is because she doesn't want to be a burden to anyone.
5. [i]Betrayal:[/i] This is the worst offense a person can commit in her eyes.

[color=#9966ff][b]Aspirations:[/b][/color]
1.[i]Traveling:[/i] Serenity wishes to travel the world and gather much information and knowledge that she can get of the various kingdoms the world has to offer.
2. [i]"Be the best...":[/i] Her mother always repeated the phrase to her when she was young so Evelyn is one who takes the phrase seriously. This aspires her to be able to use her abilities and strength to the fullest.
3. [i]Love:[/i] Like any girl (and a helpless romantic,) Serenity, at one point in her life, wishes to find love she can call her own. In a sense, it would mean to settle down, but, although she doesn't want to give up her life as a wandering woman, she would give that up for love.
4. [i]Reputation:[/i] She strives to form a reputation for herself. After all, it's what matters more (at least to her.)

[color=#9966ff][b]Phobias/fears:[/b][/color]
1. [i]Being Alone Forever:[/i] At times when she spends long periods of time alone, she becomes depressed. During these times, she tends to stay alone causing her to spiral into depression until someone comes in and 'rescues' her from it.
2. [i]Eclosed Places:[/i] She is claustrophobic. Evelyn tends to freak out when she is in tight places and oftentimes tend to forget things while she's trapped.
3. [i]Spiders:[/i] She isn't afraid of seeing spiders, but rather being the one to kill them.
4. [i]Betrayal:[/i] She doesn't want to be betrayed. Especially by those she holds dear.

[color=#9966ff][b]Face-Claim:[/b][/color] Megurine Luka (Vocaloid)
[color=#9966ff][b]Hair Color:[/b][/color] Magenta/Pinkish Red
[color=#9966ff][b]Eye Color:[/b][/color] Crystal Blue
[color=#9966ff][b]Height:[/b][/color] 167.64cm (5ft. 6in.)
[color=#9966ff][b]Weight:[/b][/color] 56.699Kg (125lbs.)
[color=#9966ff][b]Appearance:[/b][/color] Evelyn Pryde is a tall, thin woman of five feet six with an athletic build. She appears to be of delicate figure, but is able to hold her own in a fight. Her hair is quite long, appearing at times to extend all the way to her knees. It is of a magenta color that serves as a reminder of her Fanalis's lineage. Her eyes are an icy, crystal blue color and her skin is of a creamy tone. On her left eye, a star decorates it although it cannot be easily seen. Her attire consists mostly of hunting garbs and outfits made for the outdoors. She has a soft spot for dresses but has not much need for them due to her traveling lifestyle.
[color=#9966ff][b]Rukh Alignment:[/b][/color] White (Although she is of neutral dark alignment.)
[color=#9966ff][b]Special Traits:[/b][/color] Evelyn has a 'tattoo' of a [url=http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/148/a/5/devil__s_star_by_lucid_light-dt2yn8.jpg]star[/url] decorating her left eye. It is of dull coloring and therefore hard to notice unless her eye is looked at from a close perspective.
[color=#9966ff][b]History:[/b][/color] [spoiler]Evelyn 'Serenity' Pryde was born to Elizabeth Pryde, a human of a hunter clan, and Alexander, a Fanalis wanderer, on the 21st of September in the land of Imuckakk. Although her parents were non natives to the land, they had earned their way in and, with that, the trust of the clan. Evelyn grew up in a loving household. One filled with endless stories and the thirst for knowledge and adventure. Evelyn never knew much about her mother's history. Her mother always seemed evasive about it, finding a way to switch the topic to that of a story. [i]"Close you eyes, love,"[/i] her mother would say, [i]"And let me tell you a story.. "[/i] Evelyn's mind would always fantasize and dream about these stories, wondering if any of them rang true. Especially as her mother's tone and the look on her face would always change when she spoke of these 'imaginary' lands. Still, Evelyn had ideas of where her mother came from. Or, much better said, what kind of family she had come from. After all, Evelyn was taught the ways of the court at a young age and the way to pull off a successful con from the day she could walk. Evelyn was taught the do's and don'ts of the courts so she could defend herself and her thoughts. Furthermore, she was taught the art of cons so that if she ever needed quick cash or information, she had the tricks up her sleeve. Her father though, was an open book. He was a warrior who spent his life wandering the regions in search for an adventure. He had met his wife a few years before Evelyn was born and the two had become inseparable. They had fallen in love and decided to settle in Imuckakk. Life with them was peacefully even if Evelyn was held at high standards. She gave her all to meet these high expectations to please her parents. Evelyn didn't mind pushing her limits. If it made her parents happy, she would do it. It wasn't until she was eight years all did her world fall apart. On her eighth birthday, her parents vanished without a trace. The people around her would whisper rumors about her parent's disappearance. They would say that her parents had abandoned her. Evelyn never believed these rumors. Instead, she hoped and believed she would find her parents again. That they hadn't abandoned her. They would never leave her and she knew it. Evelyn poured herself into learning whatever she could so that one day she would break from the mold of Imuckakk and start her life. Thus, this is where her story begins.. Ten years later...[/spoiler]
[color=#9966ff][b]Role-Play Sample:[/b][/color] [spoiler="Sample"] Despite the late evening sun shining down upon the half Fanalis, the day was a tad chilly and worsening at every passing moment. This was most likely due to the fact that, currently, a soft breeze was swirling about, bringing forth the icy coldness of the incoming night. Still, it was a beautiful day and one that the young lass did not wish to waste. She had a mission in mind and she would complete it despite the rising temperatures of the darkening day that appeared to want to keep her from her destination. The young woman scanned the darkening landscape before her, her icy blue eyes in search for something unknown. All around her, the small animals rapidly scurried about in an effort to try to hide themselves from the possible frost that was making its way towards the land of Imuckakk. After all, the temperature of the land was dropping fast and shelter would need to be found especially if signs of the forthcoming snow began to appear. The speed of breeze began to pick up and the cold began to nip at her now rosy cheeks. The Fanalis's lips tilted downwards slightly to that of a frown. She had no shelter to keep herself safe from the rapidly lowering temperatures so she had to hurry and reach her location before the sky worsened. It was time to speed up her pace and to keep on moving. The woman sighed, her breath easily visible escaping from her lips. Her breath seemed to linger in the air, taking its time to crystallize, before disappearing altogether. This reminded her of the wasps of smoke she had grown used to seeing from watching the brightly burning campfires of her tribe. The only difference to that being that there was no heat of a crackling fire to keep her warm. The half Fanalis closed her eyes briefly as she continued to walk. She missed the place, Imuckakk. It had taken her a while to reassure the tribe she lived with that she wasn't leaving indefinitely, but rather that she would return after much time. Unlike those in Imuckakk, she wasn't wary of the outside world or strangers. In fact, she fantasized about it, waiting for the opportunity to break from the mold and start her life as a wanderer. She had needed to quench her thirst for an adventure. So, once the opportunity had risen and she had taken it. A soft smile tugged at her lips. She would return. She was sure of that. After all, the land was [i]home[/i]. Her thoughts turned to her family. [i]"Serenity,"[/i] Her mother had always said. [i]"Live life to the fullest. Take risks and don't regret a thing..."[/i] Serenity hugged herself close. She missed them, her parents. She would find them. She knew she would. Serenity held hope and faith. It kept her going even despite what people said. For now, though, she would concentrate on her current goal. To reach, Reim. She stopped a bit and looked around her. If she kept on moving at the pace she had been going, she would find herself in new territory by morning and, with that, to find a new place to explore and call home even if at least temporarily. She resumed her pace. Her energy renewed. A page in her life was turning and a new one was replacing it. Whatever life would throw at her, she would be ready. Or, at least, she hoped.

Follows Shortly After: http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t6073-hot-chocolate-serenity-private[/spoiler]

thread tracker
http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum