You are not connected. Please login or register

Caphalor and Kabuto [mission]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Caphalor and Kabuto [mission] Empty Caphalor and Kabuto [mission] 30/04/15, 08:16 pm

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mission Cap + Kab:

Soon after i went off on the girl i didnt know even the name fro,m did the pharaoh order me to go to the bazzarre. He didnt have enough peopele there to work. Caphalor was fine with that. More places to gather information. Caphalor talks with the slaves and people around the bazzarre. I hear alot oof usefull information, I also watch at the weak sots of the defences , Meanwhile i carry bricks around and put them at there pace. I dig using a shovel adn do alot of ohther things. The sun was now getting at its point of maximum hea. The sweat is dripping on his face and body while i keep working.

116/500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Caphalor and Kabuto [mission] Albae_14

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto currently reporting to the Pharaoh regarding the previously complete repairs but before she can get even a single word in, she is given a second task and sent to the bazzarre for more repair work, she had begun to find a bit of a joke. The Pharaoh had also mention something about already giving her partner the same task.."what partner.... I don't have a partner she thought to herself" she started walking towards the location anyway when she suddenly noticed the big blue guy.. "Is he my partner" Kabuto thinks back trying to think did he say anything... "bleh I wasn't listening". The large blue guy was currently digging which the sun hitting his skin clearly effecting him slightly.

Kabuto would walk up to him and ask for his name ..."Blue Big gut whats your name...? and do you need any help with?" She would wait for him to turn around or react at which point "I'm your partner for this repairing stuff". She didn't actually know if he was or wasn't but assumed he was why else would he just be standing near her before. "oh and lets make one thing clear Caphalor I am in charge!"

200/500

Caphalor and Kabuto [mission] New_Signature

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor was working not noticing the girl was looking at him. When she was close she started to talk. I look quckly up and look at her. My face is emotionless. She called me big blue guy. WHat the hell. I shrug with my shoulders. I was thinking of if he should use a fake name. He did look at her. Nevermind she didnt look really smart. She would probably forget his name at the end of the day.
My name is Caphalor. Yea you can help me i gues. If you dont you wont get any money right? WHat is your name by the way? Where are you from? Maby you can tlell me somethingabout yourself while we work. In his mind he thougth he would just play along and play a act to find out if she was usefull or worless. I pick up a other shovel and throw it at her. Here catch Secretly i was hoping she would not catch it and that it would hit her. Oh and yeah im your kind of partner the pharaoh said we had to work in pairs. I dont know the idea of all that but whatever. I contineau digging.

Oh and lets make one thing clear Caphalor I am in charge!" Did Kabuto say a few minutes later. Caphalor only shows his middle finger to her. Too bad bruh im not letting a weak little girl demand me around if someone is in charge then its me. Im the one in charge and not you. Yo do what i say and nnot otherwise. You do  understand that Kabuto?

385/500

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto laughed slightly when she heard the name Caphalor it was the weirdest name she had ever heard "Well you can call me Kabuto and well my origins are somewhat different but I am here now in Heliohapt and well lets leave it at that" Kabuto dodges the shovel thrown at her and picks it up "Em what is this thing?" She watches him digging as he replies to her words about who is the boss. instead of fighting him on the boss thing she just decided to ignore him and do what she wanted and used the shovel on a bit just in front of Caphalor unknownly taking dirt from her bit and putting it into His.
"Don't we need to put the pole thing in?" she would wait for his response as she stopped digging.
337/500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto started digging. I was glad she was going to be usefull for once. Then she did put her dirt on my shovel. SWHat was this? Was she that stupid? Stupid actions like thsi do annoy him. I digg faster. The hole is now big enough. Kabutoo said somethign about a pole. I grab one and lift one up on my own. I put it in the hole. I tenhn get back and close the hole. Why are you here Kabuto? You do not even know how to use a shovel. Is it just because you are not used to work or is it because you are that stupid Caphalor didnt really care if he was hard on her. Who would care anyway.

538/500

I get some bricks and use cement to build a small wall. I do keep my distance to avoid tha the crazy womanwould use him to climb on again.

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Well I am here because well, I kind of ran strait up to the guy in charge while others were bowing because of well.. nvm but kind of didn't have a choice but hay its not like I don't enjoy culture and learning new things.. and hay i'm not stupid digging is just well a guy thing. Kabuto wasn't really fussed the slightest but she was starting to enjoy being with Caphalor. He wasn't like normal people boring and uninteresting but had a personality like wall. His eyes were quite nice as well. Kabuto would help finish of the current repair work with Caphalor doing most of the work before returning to the forman to find out where she would need to go work next ordering Caphalor along with her.

Though the forman would tell them to get some rest in a local tent her and Caphalor since it was time for lunch, he would make them work all day but he had to follow public policy given to him by his bosses. Kabuto wanted to work consistently but didn't mind working with the big blue guy some more.

526/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum