A-Tier
A-Tier
Misson:
Job Name: Rebuilding a Great Nation: The Golden Pyramid
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards: 50 XP and 3,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: None
Job Overview: The Great Pharaoh has sent out a call to all able bodied men and women to assist in the reconstruction of the Capitol of Heliohapt. After all, there are only so many slaves and only so much they can do alone. The recent calamity has left half of the city in ruins! Help the volunteers and slaves make some headway on rebuilding the Golden Pyramid.

After three (3) completions of this job, The Palace will be restored to its former condition.

Kabuto is still somewhat from the affects of the snake that bit her unleashing a venom which would cause someone to feel a bit too relax. Kabuto is walking around a pyramid where a large amount of workers are praying/bowing to a young man giving them orders...Restore... this.. blah blah blah. Kabuto was very curious about this male. Why would so many people bow she would instantly take a quickish jog towards him and get right into his face staring. [Pharaoh] "We have our first volunteer for the job of rebuilding our golden pyramid. WHOOHARA. Kabuto would end up dragged into helping them rebuild without much of a say though she just went along with it.

She would originally be wearing a nice blue gown but would have to change into white rags provided to her for safety reasoning. The white rags would go from her neck to her knees. she wasn't very enthusiastic for the job at all though she wasn't one to complain the snake bite didn't help either.

173/500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Kabuto and Cap [Misson, Invite/ just ask]  New_Signature

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
Caphalor was driving on a horse. The heat was outstanding. He was glad wearing his armor. It ddi give him some cover from the strong sun. I arried at a city. It was where the goverment of Kou ordered me to go first. I had to sneak around here to find maby usefull information about the country. Something valuable, maby a secret what we could use in our advantage. He is now close to the ruins of the capital of the city. I watch the slaves working. I stand still because there is the leder. The pharaoah. I decide to walk closer to hear what he is talking about. I act like im just passing by not getting any attention. I hear the man talking with a younger woman. She looked really goodin his opinion. What did she do here anyway? She was probably a really nice person. Caphalor made a sound like he wanted to puke. He didnt like nice people. They were discusting. Luckily i find soe usefull out of listning to the onversation. The pharaoh shots something about a first voluntear worker.

That did sound good in his ears. If he could get to work here he could easier get information and not looking suspisious at all. I walk up to the  two people. Caphalor makes a sound that sounds like he demnads for getting the attention. The Pharaoh notices me and aks me what i want. Cahalor tell him he would like to voluntear too. The pharaoh smiles and without thinking he tells me that i have the job. He says im just in time. Since everryone needs to work in pairs. He points at the woman who was here before me and tells me tht she is my partner. Caphalor wanted to refuse but he knows his job and does not hesitate. He walks up to the woman and offers her my hand. Hello nice to work with you lets not talk too much and start with our job. if you want to know something to ask me the do. So anything you want to say before we begin?

200/500

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto was somewhat clueless regarding this task and had not a single clue what to do well in truth it was more how she was going to do it. she simply stared at the heavy gold bricks switching back and forth at where they needed to go. so focused she synced out of the world .. ignoring things around her not hearing she had a partner, nor did she listen to a word he had just said.

she picked quite a small brick that was destined for one of the flag peak supports and needed to go to a point almost 12meters of the ground. Kabuto turned around mistakenly walking strait into Caphalor "Ow" *looks him up and down and smirks "Perfect" Kabuto quickly starts climbing the tall strong guy in order to reach her goal not even taken a slightest considering his feelings, opinions or even why he was standing their she even kneed him in the nose on the way up.
If Caphalor didn't react to any of her antics she would finish putting the brick in before hoping down "Thank you for all your voluntary help" and return to staring at the bricks.

367/500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
The girl i was temed up with did not hear nything. She was somehow distracted by something. She ignored my words what irritated Caphalor. Next she suddenly did use me to climb upto place a stuipid brick. He gets his t on his nose my her knee. Caphalor curses at the woman when i get hit. I wanted to grab her and slam her hard on the ground. Just imagining the face of her did cheer him up. H ee just lifted up a arm to do it when she hopped down. He was a litle dissepointed but then her words. They were horrible. She thsanked me for helping her. The veins in his face get vissible just a littile bit . Shut up i dont need your kindness. Iritated he did walk away afew steps to take off his armor weapons and helmet. After that i return to the woman. I did calm down a little. His dark blue skin was now vissible. He noticed peopel were starring at him.He didnt bother about it. He was used to it. He wouldnt evn care if they all would just drop dead right now.

Im finally back to the woman. I look at her. Lets get to work. Caphalor picks oup some bricks and carrys the to there destination. It was not nice tht i had to work someoene. She didnt look really strong at all. To him it was already a mirricle that she could lift 1 brick. She would hold him back still he waited for her knowing he needed her. Maby she knew something usefull he could use.

415/500

Kabuto and Cap [Misson, Invite/ just ask]  Albae_14

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto once again was not listening to a single thing Caphalor was saying forgetting he was their just as quickly as she used him to complete her goal though once she had picked her next brick turning to face Caphalor with the intention to climb him once more she noticed his skin and how unique it was instantly making a presumption [Kabuto internal thoughts] "Must see his eye.. it could be wonder full like something she has never seen before". She would continue to finish off this side of the way by climbing him once more and just like before knee him in the face specifically the eye though this time it was intentional as she wanted to get a feel of it. As long as he didn't react she would place the last small brick of the flag holder before jumping down and once again thanking him for his voluntary job before shooting off to get her money.

526/500
Ooc [Finish off your 500 we can continue, this as we do part 2.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
Caphalor did not hear any word from her. hat was good. He didnt like to be social anyway. He was glad because she probably noticed but in fact she didnt even hear him. When she turned around and saw me i saw how she was looking at me because of my skin. She was just like the others probably.

To his suprise she started climbing up on me to place a another brick. This time her knee was going to hit his eye. He quickly lifter his arm to stop the knee. I remembered my plan iof earlier. I grab with my other hand her ankle. Next i pull hard on it and slam her hard on the ground. I watch entertaimed how she falls hoping to see her face in pain. The brick fell out of her hands and landed close to her face on the ground. Caphalorthen bends down to grab her at her neck. I lift her up with a strong grip around her neck. I push her against a wall. Do not do that again. Do not touch me. His veins are strongly vissible in his face. His angry white eyes ford her to look at him in his eyes to make sure she got the message.

I then leyt her go and let her fall on the ground and walk away angry to contineau with my work

539/500

Kabuto and Cap [Misson, Invite/ just ask]  Albae_14

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto wasn't scared at all and if though Caphalor was extremely angry holding her against the wall Kabuto simply took the change to get a good view of his eyes.. she found them fairly unique and figured she would need them near the top of her design. This was good news for Caphalor because she needed to collect about 4000 eyes before his. Kabuto would drop to the ground once he let her go ..watching him turn around and walk away "Kabuto would quickly find another way to finish that small section of the building that she was assigned to before quickly returning to the pharaoh which just happened to be in the same direction Caphalor was walking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum