You are not connected. Please login or register

Herding problems [Lagi/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Herding problems [Lagi/Solo] Empty Herding problems [Lagi/Solo] 20/04/15, 07:30 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Complaints, that’s all Lagi has been hearing from the farmers as of late There wasn’t enough Zoning going on within the Reim area. By zoning, Lagi meant that the considerable population of human beings dwelling within a particular area and the amount of security involving that ae. The cattle was needed even more than ever, due to the fact that there are some people who found themselves homeless and who lived outside of Reim. Those who lived outside of reim I the other smaller towns, but still considered themselves as reim citizens, often came to the main city for aid. Lagi has latent worries everyday as to how they were going to feed these people, so cop distribution became one of the main priorities of his organization. However, he’s been hearing some rumors that the boufer cows were being picked off one by one at local farms. It was around the farm that was a few miles away from the cemetery disturbances. “Tch…..” Lagi was sitting on his throne as he tossed the aid letter to the side and got himself ready. “Looks like I would have to pay this farm a visit. Something has to be done, or it’ll be the business of the farmers, as well as the people of Reim suffering for my idleness.” Lagi had a sweet sport for anything involving animals, especially the animals that he endorsed. He felt like it was his responsibility to make sure that things ran smoothly for the present and future. It was this pressure that seemed stressful at times, but he grown accustomed to it.

At the farm, Lagi did some investigating around the area, trying to check out the holes from the nearby cemetery and the holes that were made inside of the barn of the boufer cows. “ Hmm…..” Lagi would hum to himself as he thought about what could of caused the consequences. “ This definitely seems to be the work of a carnivorous beast, something that is able to burrow and has a taste for red meat. The dead bodies at the cemetery must have been something that lured the scavengers here, but the smell of the boufer cows brought them directly to the farms. After speculating by himself. Lagi returned to the farmer and decided to give him the Rundown. “ My emperor, I am glad that you are taking time out of your day to help with a problem such as this, I know there are more important things you could be doing.

Lagi waved the man off as he gave him a confident smile and nodded his head “ Am I not the one who sold you these beasts? I wouldn’t give you anything at all, staking my name in it in return, if I had no belief in my products. These are very precious animals that could help us in the long run, I won’t let them end up on the dinner plate of some scavenges. Now listen up, I have a plan.

Later on that night , the rabid coyotes could get enough of that good boufer meat, they wanted seconds a the greed got the better of the, Tracking the smell, the coyotes used their burrowing speed to make a tunnel at a quick speed in order to make their way to the barn. However , the barn was empty, it was instead full of Boufer cow hair that had a strong scent of the beast in order to lure the coyotes in there. The barn only contained Lagi from within, the beasts were moved. “ I see, so all of that rotten flesh tainted you……” The coyotes didn’t care, meat was meat, and Lagi was human meat. They all three made a pouncing movement towards Lagi using Punta pounce, but Lagi used seismic clap in order to kill two of them and dodged the other one with bulk up speed. Afterwards the beast would use rabid bite toads lagi’s foot, but lagi used bullet point to counter, smashing into the coyote’s teeth as it laid on the floor, whimpering from its head trauma and bleeding gums. “Two dead, one incapacitated….. let’s see what I do with you now.

260/350

500/500

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum