You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Encounter with The Death [Specialization Training w/Adrastos]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Noir got down from the merchant cart, then taking her belongings from it and thanking the merchant for the ride. It had been four days since Noir trained with Neo, the black haired girl wondered of the man still at The Plains or not. Noir thought this would be a good time for more training and since the man said to meet him again if she interested, Noir could ask him for more training. She even brought foods just in case if both of them were hungry and even books, just in case if Noir had to spend the night at The Plains.

It was not that Rufus couldn’t train her or something, but she didn’t want to disturb him as she knew even Rufus had some other things to do too. The other reason was because Noir worried about the red haired man himself, he was pushing himself hard at the other day and it was different from his usual self. Every day he would be surrounded by female and male students and acted like he was the center of attention… maybe he was the center of attention, but when he saw Noir, he would ran to her and made the other students glared at her. Noir sighed as she continue to walk, if she met Neo, no one will be glaring at her, at least for now because she didn’t know if Neo also had some kind of followers or…yeah, never mind.

The black haired girl finally arrived at the place she saw the white haired man for the first time, but she didn’t see him under the tree. She wondered if Neo was somewhere else, then she started to walked around The Plains.

Word Count : 286

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Another Encounter with The Death [Specialization Training w/Adrastos] GONhvwv

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
Since meeting with the young lightning magician, Noir, and training her four days ago, Adrastos Thanatos set off to search for his master, Chou Zhi. However, much like his search before, the blue magician's efforts were futile. He couldn't find his master. It was like the man was the wind, invisible to the naked eye. The old mage couldn't have keeled over and died, could he? Adrastos was beginning to think he was a useless teacher.

Adrastos was training under the blistering sun by himself with only the wind to cool down his sweat covered body with now glistened. He had disregarded his shirt awhile ago, thinking that it would be best to use it as a towel later. It was during one of his exercises that he noticed movement from the corner of his silver eyes. He turned to see the young woman whom he had trained. Adrastos stopped what he was doing, picked up his discarded shirt, and jogged over to her.

Once Adrastos was in front of her, he offered a small smirk. "Now, you're either lost, looking for me, or just taking a stroll to enjoy the scenery. Judging by that expression in your eyes, I'd say looking for me. Have you come to me to respond to that offer I gave you? Or do you have some other agenda to fulfill here?"
-------
WC: 227

Another Encounter with The Death [Specialization Training w/Adrastos] 3oCk1sb

Another Encounter with The Death [Specialization Training w/Adrastos] 7kZv0Du
Another Encounter with The Death [Specialization Training w/Adrastos] AmCJaPN Another Encounter with The Death [Specialization Training w/Adrastos] Ltg0RVb Another Encounter with The Death [Specialization Training w/Adrastos] VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The black haired girl leisurely walking around while searching for Neo, but unfortunately the sun has been letting out a gruesome heat. Noir grunted as she walked, swiping the sweat at her forehead and pushing herself to keep walking even though she preferred to just sat down under the tree and reading some books while avoiding the sun.

After a few minutes of walking around, Noir saw someone that she immediately recognized. She intended to greet the man first but not sure to do it since the man was training himself, just as she made up her mind to just approach the man and greet him first, the man noticed her. Neo began to picked up his discarded shirt and jog over to Noir, he sent her a small smirk while saying, “Now, you're either lost, looking for me, or just taking a stroll to enjoy the scenery. Judging by that expression in your eyes, I'd say looking for me. Have you come to me to respond to that offer I gave you? Or do you have some other agenda to fulfill here?”

Noir put down her belongings and opened it while spending a few seconds to find something. She took a towel from there and offered it the man since she didn’t saw he bring any, then she replied to the man, “I wish you would become my mentor, that’s why I come to The Plains to look for you. I also… bring some food if you want…”

Word Count : 249

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
Adrastos watched as the young lady put down her belongings and opened it. She spent a few seconds to find something, and when she had found what she was searching for, she took a towel and offered it to him. The blue magician heard her say, “I wish you would become my mentor, that’s why I came to the Plains to look for you. I also… brought some food if you want…”

So, she actually wants me to be her mentor? Normally people would back out if they received a beating like the one she did. Adrastos was a bit shocked that she accepted his request, but wasn't going to say no to her now. He accepted the towel and wiped the sweat off his upper body. "Food, too? I hope that isn't a bribe to tell me to go easy on you," the blue magician joked. He then sat down in front of her. "I'll accept the food. I didn't bring an myself, so I've built up the appetite. Once we're done eating, we can start your training. I'll have to warn you though, you are the first person I have ever taught, so I may be a bit... unskilled when it comes to teaching the way your are use to."
------
WC: 212

Another Encounter with The Death [Specialization Training w/Adrastos] AmCJaPN Another Encounter with The Death [Specialization Training w/Adrastos] Ltg0RVb Another Encounter with The Death [Specialization Training w/Adrastos] VjD0Py3

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Noir noticed that Neo was a bit shocked to hear her answer, and then he accepted the towel that she offered before. She quickly sat down too after he sat in front of her, then quickly spread a fabric on the ground and took out all the foods then do the plating. She cooked a green chicken curry, steamed rice and also several Indian-styled breads that can be eaten by dipping it to the curry first, but since it was her first time to cook it, she wondered if the man would like it or not although she loved the taste. Noir poured the plate of rice with the green curry and offered it to Neo, hoping the man would like the taste.

Word Count : 123

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
Adrastos thanked Noir for the food. He noticed how strange the dishes were compared to what he normally ate. There was cooked green chicken curry, steamed rice and also several Indian-styled breads. He assumed the curry was to dip the bread in before eating it. The blue magician ate silently, trying the rice first and then the bread which he dipped in the curry, and immensely enjoyed the food that was prepared by the yellow magician. "This is good, Noir," he complimented in between bites. Then, he continued to eat silently until he had his fill. Adrastos stood and dusted himself off before holding his hand out to the young woman. "Wand, please. You won't be needing it for the training you will be doing."

Once Noir had given Adrastos her wand, he placed it on the blanket along with his staff. He motioned for her to follow him as he walked about half a yard away. He turned to face her, his silver eyes cold and almost uncaring as they stared into her eyes. "For the next several days, maybe even weeks, you are expected to do exactly as I do with no questions asked. I don't want to hear any whining or complaining either since you accepted this offer."

Adrastos smirked a bit and stepped closer to Noir. When he spoke, his words were quiet and held a certain edge to them that felt like a sharp piece of ice was slowly digging into your flesh. "I have a low tolerance for weakness. If I see you falter or hesitate or even show the slightest sign that you are falling behind, it will not be pleasant for you. Is that understood?"
------------------------------------------
WC: 283

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Noir twitched her eyebrow when Neo asked her to give Nero, her wand and said that she won’t need the wand during the training. She became confused and questioning what kind of training that Neo will give to her, and then gave Nero to Neo. She saw him placed Nero on the blanket along with his own staff and mentioned to follow him, he also explained that they would undergo the training for several days and maybe even weeks. Noir didn’t mind as long as she could become stronger and could come up with the reason for not attending the classes in the academy.

"I have a low tolerance for weakness. If I see you falter or hesitate or even show the slightest sign that you are falling behind, it will not be pleasant for you. Is that understood?" Nero said coldly as he stepped closer to Noir, the black haired girl then smirked and replied him with a confident nod. It will be all or nothing training and she would survive this then become stronger.

Then they began the first day of training…

Word Count : 184

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
Adrastos remembered all the times he had trained his body. Now that he had someone to follow him, to accept his training and allow him to step up to the role of mentor, he realized that maybe it was time to step up the training. However, at the same time, he was uncertain as to how. The only thought that came to mind was the memory of his training with the Light Magician, Azix Niraj, when he had pushed him a little bit harder than what he was use to.

He cleared his throat and tossed the shirt to the ground. Without a word to Noir, he began jogging, not really going in any particular direction. He began at a steady pace, keeping his breathing even, inhaling through the nose and exhaling through the mouth. He could feel the dry grass beneath his feet and the soft dirt that became a cushion for his bare feet. The blue magician showed no signs of slowing down or stopping, but he also did not look behind him to see if Noir was following his actions. As time wore on, the mage felt it was time to increase the speed of the run. Adrastos picked up the pace. The run continued like this for a couple of hours.

Adrastos then got into a push-up position, keeping his elbows bent at a ninety degree angle next to his body, and began to push himself off the ground. He held himself, then went back down and held himself there again. Since he had done fifty push-ups last time, he did seventy-five this time. After the push-ups, Adrastos, as usual, did other exercises such as lunges, jumping jacks, and any other stretch that one could think, and he did them without complaint or any sign of rest.

Days past and the only activity the pair did was exercise and partake in hours of meditation. Adrastos didn't speak to Noir. He only observed her progress. It was only on the final day, the day that he thought she had fulfilled her physical training, did he speak. "Since you've made it this far, it's time for a little knowledge. Naturally, you are, or at least should be, aware of the eight magic types: heat, water, light, lightning, wind, sound, strength, and life. Each magic type has their own color rukh. Light red for heat, light blue for water, black for strength, and so forth. These simple magic types can be combined to form a more complex magic, but only magicians who are skilled enough are able to achieve such a feat. You may have also noticed the white and black rukh that do not pertain to magic. White rukh are around those who accept their fate, whereas black rukh is around those who curse their fate and move against it. It's basic knowledge to most magicians, but still important to know and remember regardless of skill level."

"Now then, since all of that is done, I will give you a choice. You can walk away, keeping what you learned in mind, or you can see what the physical training has done for you by sparring with me. I don't care what you choose really." Adrastos walked over and picked up his staff before looking back to Noir, awaiting her answer.
------------------------------------------
WC: 552

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Noir waited until the man actually said anything, but instead the man just tossed his shirt to the ground and started to jog. She didn’t give any second thought and started to imitate what Neo did; fortunately, she had a gift to quickly understand what people think and feel, if not, Neo would probably killed her on the spot for not understanding what he meant.

Noir started to jog, trying to match the pace with her mentor and breathe steadily. She never done this kind of training before since she didn’t have any idea how to do a physical training, all she had done was just doing a heaver job since it was what she had been taught when she was a slave. But thanks to that entire job, she had a rather strong energy and didn’t get tired easily. As the time passed, Noir noticed that Neo started to increase his speed of the run and quickly imitate it as both of them continued for a couple of hours. The black haired girl began to sweat; luckily she had time to tie her hair before so it won’t disturb her move.

Her mentor then continued by lying down his stomach on the ground and started to push himself off the ground, Noir watched for a while to watch how it was done and realized that this was the thing that many of her older slave friends would did in their empty time, it was good to build their energy they said. Noir quickly imitate the move by lying down on her stomach first and started to push herself up and down, she thought that this was actually pretty fun and regretted why she never learnt this before with her fellow slave friends. Noir did the push up while watching her mentor; she counted her mentor’s movement and synchronizing her movement at the same time, exactly did seventy-five push-ups like her mentor. Neo started to did another exercises, he didn’t seem intending to stop as he did many moves that were new to Noir such as lunges, jumping jacks and all the stretching moves that one could think. Noir felt a little tired due to the nonstop training but since her mentor didn’t complaint or trying to rest, she pushed herself to keep up even though her sweat already pouring down swiftly.

Several days passed and all the activity that they done were only exercise and meditate for a while, Noir had read about meditation before and she tried to follow the method by emptying her mind, breathing slowly but steadily, it really worked as she could feel the effect to her mind, it had a calming effect and also increased her concentration. During the training, Neo didn’t speak any word to Noir and vice versa. The black haired girl noticed the man had been observing her progress and finally talked to her on the last day, he explained about the magic types and also the differences between black and white rukh.

Neo suddenly walked and picked his staff after saying, "Now then, since all of that is done, I will give you a choice. You can walk away, keeping what you learned in mind, or you can see what the physical training has done for you by sparring with me. I don't care what you choose really."

Noir thought that a spar would be a great thing to test the effect of the entire physical training they had done this past days, so she quickly gave her answer after straightly picking up Nero. “I would like to spar.”

Word Count : 599

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
The blue magician watched with frozen eyes as the yellow magician thought about how she would proceed. He couldn't help but smirk a bit when he heard the words, "I would like to spar." As soon at the last word made its way to his ear, he held nothing back.

Adrastos Thanatos unleashed a storm upon Noir by casting Aqua Cyclonas and Aqua Canno II. Immediately following those, Adrustum Aura and Aqua Cyclonas II was cast with relative swiftness.She had done okay last time, but it wasn't really a spar, and he still had to be a bit careful with how he attacked. She had gotten stronger, but not a s strong as him. He could still easily kill the young magician without meaning to, and then he would be left without a student. Plus, he was a bit fond of her only because he had never had the opportunity to teach someone his own way and have the other welcome his tactics with open arms. It made Adrastos think that they were similar, but that didn't mean they were the same.
------------------
WC: 183
Spells Used:
Name: Aqua Cyclonas
Tier: C
Cost: 20/10 magoi
Element: Water
Class: Offensive
Range: 20m
Cool-Down: 3 posts or Sustain+1
Description: The user creates 2 swirling high-pressured cyclones exactly 5m in diameter and 10m tall. The cyclones can be freely directed in a 20 meter area of the user and move at 15 m/s. If both cyclones hit, C-tier damage is dealt, otherwise D-tier damage is dealt when only one hits. This ability may be sustained to be cast the next post.

Name: Adrustum Aura
Cost: 20/10 magoi
Element: Water (Ice)
Range: 20m
Cool-Down: 3 posts or Sustain +1
Description: The user controls the rukh to make the moisture in the air freeze at 15 m/s, freezing an area 10mx10mx10m with 20 meters of himself, dealing C-Tier damage to anything caught inside. This ability may be sustained to be cast the next post.

Name: Aqua Canno II
Cost: 20 magoi
Range: 20
Cool-Down: 3 post or Sustain+1
Description: The caster forms a horizontal pillar of high pressured water about 4-8m in diameter that can be launched toward an opponent within 20 meters at 15 m/s to inflict C-tier damage.

Name: Aqua Cyclonas II
Tier: B
Cost: 30/15 magoi
Range: 30m
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: The user creates 4 swirling high-pressured cyclones exactly 5m in diameter and 15m tall. The cyclones can be freely directed in a 30 meter area of the user and move at 20 m/s. If all cyclones strike a single opponent, B-tier damage is dealt, if 2 hit, C-tier damage is dealt, if 1 hits, D-tier damage is dealt. This ability may be sustained to be cast the next post.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Noir Ecryola prepared herself after saying her wish to spar with her mentor, as soon as Neo unleashed a storm of attack to Noir, the black haired girl quickly cast her Lightning Shard and Electro Ball spell, strong blows of wind occurred when both of your spell clashed with Neo’s Aqua Cyclonas. Then as Neo casted Aqua Canno II, Noir casted her Lightning Whip spell and managed to deal with it. But Neo was not done, as he cast his third attack right after and the moisture in the air around Noir froze, the ice hurt Noir and left a couple of bleeding scar on her skin. The yellow magician clicked her tongue but didn’t bother to wipe the blood on her skin; she got herself ready as another spell from Neo came, she didn’t even have the time to breathe.  

4 swirling high-pressured cyclones was produced by Neo and now it was heading to Noir, the yellow magician had to use her now strongest spell to be able to get away from this one as well as directing it to her mentor if she was lucky. Noir pointed her wand to cast Thunder Bullets and creates 4 lightning bullets quickly directed at the cyclones, then casted another spell on the second thought to be directed to Neo. 2 black lightning strikes appeared after Noir casted Fulmine Nero and it headed straight to her mentor, Noir knew her mentor would easily wipe her current spell but it was worth to try since she was the one who agreed to spar with Neo.

Her mentor observed her coldly after wiped her black lightning strike, she didn’t know what was inside his mind but she got the feeling that her mentor would finish the training as he didn’t sent any wave of spells anymore. Noir stepped closer to her mentor after being away far enough and continued to walk as Neo only stared at her without a word and action, his silver cold eyes was just observing Noir.

Truth to be told, Noir was drawn to him; maybe it was because he had the same smell as her. She didn’t actually can smell people’s scent so she was not sure, but Neo’s aura made Noir see him as someone that was reliable and strong, the one who will be their leader if Neo was with her during her slavery time. The black haired girl suddenly wondered if she was longing for the presence of her older brother even if she didn’t remember her older brother’s face and any memories she spent with him if there was any but she chose to shook off that feeling, as she knew her older brother was already death. Now she was staring at Neo’s silver eyes and waited for anything that her mentor would want to say

WC : 471
Stamina / Magoi : 110/200

Abilites Used:

Name: Lightning Shard
Tier: D-Tier
Cost: 10|5 magoi
Element: Lightning
Range: 10 meters
Cool-Down: 2 posts or Sustain+1
Description:The user produces 1 small shard of electricity which is 2 meters long and .2 meters in diameter that will travel up to 10 meters away at 10m/s and inflicts D-tier shocking damage on impact.

Name: Electro Ball
Tier: D-Tier
Cost: 10|5 magoi
Range: 10 meters
Cool-Down: 2 posts or Sustain+1
Description:The user produces 1 electricity ball which is 1 meter in diameter that will travel up to 10 meters away at 10m/s and causing D-tier shocking damage on impact.

Name: Fulmine Nero
Tier: C-Tier
Cost: 20|10 magoi
Class: Offensive/supplementary
Range: 20 meters
Description: Fulmine Nero casts 2 black lightning strikes, which are 5 meters long and .4 meters in diameter and travel at 10 m/s, each strike inflicting D-Tier damage to the opponent within 20 meters. This strike numbs one of the limbs it hits and reduces movement speed of the individual by 5 m/s for 2 posts, it dealt D-Tier paralysis to the enemy.

Name: Lightning Whip
Tier: C-Tier
Cost: 20|10 Magoi
Range: 20 meters
Description: The user creates a lightning whip around it which is 15 meters long and 10 centimeters in diameter that can be moved at 15m/s to inflict C-Tier damage on impact when the target being hit by the lightning whip directly.

Name: Thunder Bullets
Tier: B-Tier
Cost: 30 Magoi
Range: 30 meters
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: The caster creates 4 lightning 'bullets' which will be 1 meter long and 1 meter in diameter that will travel up to 30 meters away at 20 m/s, each bullet inflicting D-tier damage for a total of B-tier damage.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
Adrastos blocked Noir's attack with his Borg, but offered no counter attack. He just stood there until the yellow magician stepped forward to close the gap between them. A few moments of silence passed before he spoke. "Not bad, Noir. Hopefully you see and feel the results of the training you have went through. Perhaps we can chat some other time, or participate in more training sessions." Adrastos nodded then walked past the magician. "Until we see each other again." With that, he waved and walked away without a word, feeling refreshed at the training he had put the young woman through and more confident in regards to finding his magic master.
-----------------------
WC: 112

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Noir nodded to Neo's speech and only watched as the man walked away as she only muttered to herself "Until next time then..." Noir couldn't believe the training was over, she might or might not meet with that man again, but no matter what, she had developed a big respect and was very fond of him.

The black haired girl packed her belongings and getting ready to go back to the academy, she couldn't wait to learn another spell as she had plenty of new spells ideas.

[Exit]

Word Count : 87

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum