You are not connected. Please login or register

Round One...Fight! [closed Mission Noah]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

the job:

A simple tune was being whistled by a shadowy figure. The figures darted between the sand colored homes that lay in the city of the Pharaohs. He was on a mission, a mission to collect some interesting and powerful people around the city to play a game. What kind of game one might ask, though this game had been around since the dawn of man and was still thriving in all parts of the world. This was the game of who was actually the strongest around. This game had been fought by kings and knights as well as the lowest peons. It did not matter who you were outside the ring it only mattered on who you were inside of it.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Round One...Fight! [closed Mission Noah] IlYJr79

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

The man was in the slums of the city, a place that not most visited. He had heard of a man that had come here not but three nights prior. This man was said to be powerful, at least those that saw him in action said this. He wanted to see the damage for himself. Some in the city said that it was just a small boy others said it was a monster that had come all the way from Reim to eat their children. Whomever it was had peaked the interest of the fight master of the local club. Even a man that uses magic had strength not just the kind that most wished to have, at least not him at least. He prided himself on pure raw melee strength. The kind that could bash a man’s face in with just a flick of his finger.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

The man passed some rather rough looking individuals but he had no fear in his step. He might have been dressed in ruffians garbs but he had a strong enough presence that it brought a bit of fear in those that he passed. Most just turned and looked away, nobody wanted to cross a man like him it would be foolish of them. The homes that he got to were starting to get more and more in ruins signaling that he was nearing the edge of the slums and would soon be on the outskirts of them near the desert that stretched for miles and miles. As he approached the edge he instantly noticed what all the people around the slums were talking about. The ground, it was shattered everywhere. It looked as if some massive natural disaster had occurred here. Whomever caused this was indeed strong.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

The fight master examined the rubble for a few minutes before deciding that whomever caused this would be invited into his club. He wanted to see them in action. Now the only problem would be to find out who did this. He knew that the men that were attacked by the person were still in critical condition and it was said that one might not ever recover, he had his private parts ripped out and bled out a great deal on the sand. What did that say about the man he? He was after all looking for the genital ripper. He held tightly onto the rags of cloths that covered him as a strong blast of wind rushed over the area causing sand and other things to fly up. He turned his back to the wind and faced the slums once more. He would start his hunt there.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

As he approached the area he looked around to the homes that were nearest to the area of the destruction. The people around that area might provide the most answers since they were the closest to the scene of the crime so to speak. These homes were about to fall over with every gust of wind from the looks of them. There was a soft light coming the one nearest to the fight master. He slowly approached just in case that these people were not friendly and actually dangerous like most were in this part of the city. He could hear a few voices inside but from the outside he could only make out that it was a woman inside and possibly a child though he was not too sure on that one.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

The fight master slipped into the home through the small sheet that blocked the outside from the inside. In there he spied a woman, possibly in her late 20s early 30s but the life in the slums had taken its toll on her. She had scars and a broken nose alone with a very thin frame, probably malnourished. The second was a young boy, seven or eight, already covered in scraps from fighting with others as well as a thin frame like his mother. The woman quickly withdrew a dagger that was hidden in her clothes, a smart woman. The fight master held up his hands in surrender instantly. “Woah there. I mean no harm I am just looking for somebody.”

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

The woman did not put away the dagger but pushed the boy behind her, she was protecting him. His words probably fell on deaf ears in this area of the town, nobody is safe that was lesson one. He kept his hands up and spoke again hoping to get the woman to lower her guard and at least help him out. “That rubble over there near the desert can you tell me anything about it? I am only trying to figure out who caused that, if you can help me I will leave and if you cannot I will leave just the same.” This caused the woman to have a puzzled look cross her face, maybe she did know something after all.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

The woman’s dagger still was pointed at the man but she lowered it slightly. “I..I don’t know anything about that. It happened late at night.. To dark for anybody to see anything. I just heard them yelling, the men that were attacked by whomever caused it. I..I think I heard a woman’s screaming though but that was before the shaking of the earth.” So another woman was involved it seemed. The man was about to give her a small bit of coin when the small boy with her spoke up popping his head around his mother’s protection. “I heard that Ms. Seti was there and witnessed it all! She said that god brought forth a hero to save her! He caused nature to punish those that abuse those that are weak in the slums!” Hmm a name that was something somebody could use in these kind of situations. The fight master reached into his coat which caused the mother to bring her guard back up shoving the boy behind her. He grabbed a gold coin and tossed it to the woman and another to the boy. This would be enough to feed them for a month each, more money than either had probably seen in a very long time.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

He left the building and started down the small area of homes again. Ms. Seti, the name sounded like that of a young woman due to the Ms. Part, most woman that were older had a mrs in front of their name. He saw two older men standing in front of a fire on the side of a home, he would ask them about this Ms. Seti. They were more likely to harm him but he doubted that they would judging from the looks of the two men, they both looked rather worn out and tired looking. They eyed him curiously as he approached but made not movements or change in their behavior. The fight master gave them a small smile and wave. “Hello fellas, might either of you two know the location of this Ms. Seti?” Both looked at each other in curiosity. One shrugged while the other just pointed at a home not but three away from their current location. The fight master gave a small tilt of the head in thanks and headed that way. IT was easier than he expected to figure out where this woman lived he just hoped she had the answered that he sought.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

As he approached the home a woman stepped outside with a jug of water. She was young and decent looking, not as many bruises and scratches like the other one with a child. The fight master approached her causing her to jump a little since she did not see him until he got close to her. “Are you Ms. Seti?” The woman just shook her head yes, seemed that those old men had told him the truth. “Can you tell me what happened to you the other night? I am just trying to find the person that saved you. They seem like they hold some unique power that could be useful to me.” The woman just motioned for the fight master to follow her into her dwellings. It seemed that she trusted him enough to lower her guard.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Inside she begun to explain everything to the man starting from when the men grabbed her off the streets and dragged her down towards the desert so that they could have their way with the woman. She spoke of each man vividly, like a horrible picture that she would never forget. She had almost lost all hope in god until that boy showed up. He was not very tall, nor was he very strong looking but he wielded a power that only those of the Black Pyramid could ever hope to achieve, if not greater than even them. She gave a detailed description of his looks since she cared for him as he slept there after exhausting all his energy in saving the woman. By the time she was done the fight master had a good idea on who he was looking for, at least based on looks. He gave her 5 gold coins and left. He would stalk the Black Pyramid in hopes of finding his mystery mage.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

The next day the fight master stood outside the temple for nearly three hours watched the priest enter and leave. The Black Pyramid never closed, not even at night. It was always packed to the brim with people it would be tricky to spot the man that he had been searching for. A few times he thought he spotted him but it always turned out to be somebody else, it was hard to tell the difference in them with their robe’s hoods on. He was about to head off to get some lunch when a certain brown haired, hazel eyed, and lighter skinned man crossed his path. The boy had a flutter of white ruhk about him, strong but not overwhelming. He spun around to watch the boy enter the massive black structure as he did so his white ruhk seemed to turn into more a gray one, maybe he resented this place? He would have to attempt and see if this man was indeed the one that had saved that woman and caused all that destruction.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

~~Noah~~

The day had started normal enough, he had woken up, ate breakfast, went to the market, and then took a small nap before work, and though the day was dull it was still a good day at least. He had to go into the temple later in the afternoon which was always a blessing to him, he liked working later at night most of the time, less people and much cooler in there. He had been resting the past few days after exhausting so much ruhk the other night, plus he wanted to keep his new found powers to himself since there was still a bit of an uproar about the mysterious death of his previous overseer. Nobody had yet pointed a finger towards him, not yet at least.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

As Noah walked through the main doorway of the pyramid a hand reached out and tugged on his robe. He lethargically turned his head around to glance. The culprit behind the action was a rather tall and muscular looking man, maybe in his thirties, possibly late twenties. His skin was as dark as night like most of those that were from this part of the world. The man’s grip was strong, he could feel his muscles tightening around the boy’s shoulder, it was not painful but Noah had the suspicion that if he wanted to he could break a bone or two of Noah’s before he would even get a chance to fight back.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

The fight master gave him a large grin putting his mind at ease. Noah completely turned around causing the man to remove his hand from the boy. “Umm.. Can I help you sir?” The man relaxed his body a bit while Noah’s grip on his staff tightened. Just because the stranger was lowering his guard did not mean that Noah would do the same. “Hey there I think you can help me with something actually. I have been looking around for some strong mage and my search has led me to you little one.” Noah gave a puzzled look. A strong mage? Noah was decent at best, he wouldn’t classify himself as a strong one just yet. He took a step back trying to think of the best way to respond to the man’s question.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

“um… and why would you be looking for a strong mage? I know of some here within the pyramid I can lead you to them if you desire.” The man busted out laughing, did Noah say something funny? What was this guy’s problem? “No no little life mage, I believe you are the one I am looking for. I saw your work in the slums. It seems like you might be holding back some of the truth from me and maybe even yourself.” Noah was still wary of this man though something also tugged at him to go with the guys because maybe this would be a bit of fun like the other night. Noah cautiously looked at the guy and looked him over once more trying to detect any decent in the man’s face or body language, when one was a good liar they were able to pick out the habits of other liars much quicker. He let out a sigh and relaxed his body. “Sure why the hell not.” Noah muttered under his breath. In a more audible voice he answered the man. “Well what do you want from me then?” A large grin crossed the man’s face and he let out a bit of laughter. “Well to just do what you do best…Fight!”

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

It had been a few hours since the man had approached Noah at the Black Pyramid. He had given him a little bit of information about what he was asking from the boy but not too much. All he knew was that he needed to go to this bar tonight and he will get to prove himself against some of the others of this nation, which was fine but he rather it be outside under the nice moonlight. Since the moon was full just a few weeks ago it was now in the beginning stages so the light was not so bright but still a pretty sight to see. He walked into the bar and headed down towards the basement where the man said to go. As he walked down the stairs he could hear the sound of a great deal of people down here, well not a great deal but a small crowd at least. There was about 15 maybe 20 people down here. Men and woman alike, all looked rather tough or blood thirsty, perfect Noah thought. The fight master was standing in the center of the crowd with a rather large drunken grin slapped across his face. Two women hung to him on both sides, Noah rolled his eyes at the site. He didn’t come here for fame or anything like that but to see if these people were worth his time and energy. “Noah, you have three fights tonight. You can start them whenever if you like. Watch out these guys like to pick on the fresh meat.” He slapped the boy’s back laughing again.

Noah just took his staff and walked into the area. He stood there with a lazy look across his face. The first fighter came out. He made some show of his speed with his hands and legs before the bell rung to signal their fight. Noah had made sure to note the speed of his skills and knew that in a melee fight against this man he would lose in a matter of seconds, so he did a trick that he learned early on as a kid when it came to meathead type bullies. Spores leaked from his staff and would infect nearly everybody in the room causing them all to start to heave up anything in their stomach. Noah chuckled a bit as he watched his enemies not be able to do anything. He took a few steps and wacked the man with his staff causing him to fall to the ground in his own vomit. The crowed was displeased but there was nothing they could do about it their first warrior had failed. The second one came out, he wielded some swords it looked like, some vomit was staining his shirt. The bell run and a shower of pink petals filled the air. They sliced the man and his sword up to bits before he even had the chance to do anything about it. The final round was a more buff man with a more pissed off look on his face than the other two. He knew Noah was going to try to end this quick and was hopefully going to give a bit of fight back. He charged Noah clearing the gap between the two quickly. Noah had already begun weaving his magic though. A splinter of wood grew at an incredible rate morphing into a dragon that quickly plowed right into the man’s chest causing blood to be expelled from his mouth, he was close enough that a small bit of splatter even landed on Noah. A devilish grin crossed the boy’s face, he had won each round without having to do much at all it seemed. The fight master gave him his purse and let him leave in peace. He would return though, hopefully when there was stronger people about.

3104 Words
-Exit-

Magoi used: 70/150
[spoiler=abilities used]
Name: Niohoggar’s Wardens
Tier: B
Cost: 30
Element: Life
Class: Offensive
Range: 30 meters
Duration: 2 Post
Cool-Down: 6 Post
Description: Noah holds out his staff causing parts of the wood from the staff to actually come out to form a massive wooden snake with a dragon’s head to blast out, it will break off the staff becoming a projectile like beast. The dragon is roughly about 10 meters in girth and a length of 15 meters. There will be small thorns covering the body so that even touching the body will cause intense damage. The dragon travels at a speed of 20 m/s and can go up to 30 meters away. The creature will last for two post. Noah can control its direction and path by using his hand manipulating it perfectly. He can cause the dragon to fly up to 30 meters as well. Those that are hit by the dragon will receive B tier damage that is able to slice through muscles completely, shatter bones, and even in some extreme cases pierce down to the internal organs. It can withstand up to 1 B tier damage before breaking. Fire based abilities can burn the beast with attacks of C tier.

Name: Dance of the Cherry Blossoms
Tier: B
Cost: 30
Class: Offensive
Range: 30 meters
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down: 5 Post
Description: Noah will cause a large flurry of light pink flowers swirl around the caster. These petals will be razor sharp and slice and dice anything in that area that is not Noah. This damage will equal B tier damage and will easily slice through muscles, tissue, and even some bones. These petals will affect all those in the area outside of Noah, this includes friend or foe. This spell covers the area at a speed of 20 m/s and can be blown back at Noah dealing him damage from wind abilities B rank or above. Other abilities that are B rank tier or above will destroy the spell.

Name: Rosary Spores
Tier: C
Cost: 20
Class: Offensive/ Supplmentary status effecting
Range: 20 meters
Duration: 2 Post
Cool-Down: 5 Post
Description: Noah slams his staff into the ground causing a reddish mist to form. This red mist is actually mini spores that hold to compounds of the Rosary Pea, a deadly plant that will cause extreme vomiting in those that inhale it. While ingesting a real rosary pea can cause death these spores will only make an enemy vomit uncontrollably for two post dealing D tier internal organ damage but will cause them to pretty much be to incapacitated for those post due to constantly throwing up. These spores will cover a 20 meter radius at a speed of 15 m/s.The spores blow away from Noah so that he is not effected if a wind base spell C tier or higher is used on it it can either blow the spores away completely or blow them at Noah causing him to get sick

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum