You are not connected. Please login or register

A Meeting With The Death [Training w/Adrastos]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Noir sat quietly in the cart as the merchant agreed to take her to The Plains, putting her belongings beside her. She brought a lot of food that she made from early morning so she can give it to Philippe, the farmer kid she helped before. The day before, he sent her a letter of thank you with a dried flower attached inside and invited Noir to play at The Plains. Noir smiled a little while remembering Philippe, wondering if her deceased brother that he never remembered is the same with Philippe.

She finally arrived at The Plains, getting down from the cart as the winds blew slowly. After thanking the merchant she walked down to the farm area, and then she saw someone that caught her attention. Everything on that man is black except his pale white face and his white long hair; he was lying down cozily below the tree. Noir could sense it, that man was strong.

Word Count : 160

Last edited by Riku Ecryola on 22/03/15, 06:39 am; edited 6 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

A Meeting With The Death [Training w/Adrastos] GONhvwv

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
The sun was about in the middle of the blue sky when Adrastos heard the rickety wheels of a cart approach where he rested under the tree. He did not dare peek until the sound of the cart had long vanished, and when he did, he was a bit surprised to see a young lady. She was, in some respects, charming in her own ways, but not so that Adrastos was easily impressed. She wore black and white colors, long stockings that slid past her knees, buckled shoes, and a big bow on her head. Her black curly hair bounced as she walked looked around until her yellow citrine eyes landed on the blue magician. Is she looking at me?

Adrastos slowly sat up, reached for staff, Lux Animae Mortem, and watched the young lady with caution. She held a basket along with a few other belongings that he couldn't quite place. At a glance, the girl didn't look to be threatening at all. That didn't mean she couldn't do at least a little damage. His silver eyes narrowed, but he did not move. Adrastos sat there, frozen, not wanting to move until he knew more about this stranger.

A Meeting With The Death [Training w/Adrastos] 3oCk1sb

A Meeting With The Death [Training w/Adrastos] 7kZv0Du
A Meeting With The Death [Training w/Adrastos] AmCJaPN A Meeting With The Death [Training w/Adrastos] Ltg0RVb A Meeting With The Death [Training w/Adrastos] VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Noir wondered as she continue her walk to Philippe's place, she had seen the man before, but she couldn't bring herself to remember. Suddenly pain struck to her head, forcing herself to remember is just impossible, the pain she felt when she tried her hard to remember thing is unbearable. She panted heavily and dropped her belongings as she tried to hold her head because of the pain, but she controlled herself and the pain is slowly fading. Noir quickly stood up, picking up her belongings and continue walking to the kid's house.

Time passed quickly when Noir walked out from the house, she walked to the place where she get out from the cart and she realized that the merchant already left. She didn't really mind since the merchant already told her that they wouldn't be long at The Plains, so Noir planned to walk somewhere where she could read peacefully. She thought that the place where the white haired man sleep before would be nice, but when she arrived, she saw that the man was still there.

The black haired girl stared at the man, still wondered where she saw the man before. She didn't have many acquaintance at Reim, especially at the area she lived after she escaped from the slavery ship other than her guardian and some kind villagers.  Then suddenly the man opened his eyes making the white orbs and yellow orbs met, he is staring coldly at Noir. She finally remembered him, she had seen those eyes before, the eyes that was so cold and full of hatred, he was in the same slavery ship before with her. Noir then approached the man slowly, the man didn't move but she knew that he will attack if he think that it's necessary.

She needed to know something, so she began to speak, "How did you escape?"

Word Count : 311
Total Word Count : 471

Last edited by Riku Ecryola on 22/03/15, 06:40 am; edited 4 times in total

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
Adrastos watched as the young lady gradually came closer. His fist clenched tightly on his staff until his knuckled hurt. What the hell does she want? He didn't know this girl, but as his eyes looked into hers, Adrastos saw a flicker of recognition sweep over those strange citrine eyes. He could feel the hatred in his own expression, how it matched his tense posture and how he gripped his staff like a life line. Swallowing, he softened his expression and placed an unmoving mask on his face to give nothing away.

"How did you escape?" Her voice was soft, as if she were calming a quivering little animal, but it sounded so certain in the words that were spoken. How did I escape? Adrastos studied her slowly, carefully, but in a way that was not noticeable.. He had no idea what she was talking about. Maybe the girl is just confused. She must have hit her head quite a few times or something and is mixing me up with someone else.

Adrastos took his time in answering. "I don't know what you are talking about." He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back against the foot of the tree. He decided to change the topic before any sense of familiarity could settle as the memory dust tried to settle in his mind. "What are you doing here? Are you going to train?" He would normally come to an empty area to train himself, so she could have been the same. However, the basket was empty, suggesting that it was filled with food and she had went somewhere, possibly to some friend, and dropped the contents off. "Or did you come to the Plains to see some friend of yours?" Adrastos paused until he asked another question. "Are you a magician?" He rose his brow at her. He could see no visible staff or wand, so at a glance, the decision was a bit difficult to make on his own. Of course, there would be no reason for a non-magician, a goi, to even set foot in Magnostadt in the first place. She has to be a magician.

Adrastos could say he wasn't sure why he was asking all these questions. That the reason for his behavior was that he was the silent type, that he was suppose to be mysterious, but all the talking was just part of his innocent facade to distract people from the real him. Chaos. Death. God. Adrastos banished the thoughts quickly before they could do any damage to his little act.

_______
WC: 428

A Meeting With The Death [Training w/Adrastos] AmCJaPN A Meeting With The Death [Training w/Adrastos] Ltg0RVb A Meeting With The Death [Training w/Adrastos] VjD0Py3

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The girl carefully saw the staff that the man gripped and assumed that he was also a magician, so she answered all the questions firmly, “I visited an acquaintance… and also planning to train here…” Noir observed every moves the man made, she could felt it, he was dangerous, but she was not afraid at all.

The black haired girl quickened her pace and walked until she was very near to the man and made him became more cautious than before, but she was not very sure any more about having meeting him before, so she shrugged it off, apologizing first for mixing him for someone else.

“I apologize for mixing you with someone else...” She straightly said to the man, then paused for a second before adding a request, “Can you train me?”

The man remained expressionless but she knew that he was surprised by a sudden request from her, but he didn’t give her any respond. Noir was not usually like this, she wouldn’t be asking someone to train her not even to start a conversation, she was not even sure about how to socialize with people and didn’t have any interest in doing so as she had already satisfied with her books only. But she was different today, not only that she visited a kid and played at his house, but she also started talking to someone first. Then she took out her wand, but not moving it into an offensive stance and instead just waiting for the man to react as she didn’t plan to attack him or something.

Word Count : 263
Total Word Count : 734

Last edited by Riku Ecryola on 22/03/15, 06:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
Adrastos looked at the young lady with his face still emotionless. So, she is here to train. Interesting, I suppose. The young lady didn't seem particularly strong, an observation he would not share with her. He hated weakness. He didn't like it, but at least she was attempting to get stronger. "It's fine. I get that a lot," he responded to her apology about mistaking him for someone else. It didn't really happen a lot. In fact, this was the first time such a mistake had been made. He only said that to make her feel better. Not that he cared or anything. Train her? She doesn't even know me. The blue magician was perplexed as to why this girl asked a complete stranger to train her. He didn't see the point. His silver eyes scanned her, looking for a crack or something to tell him that she was kidding. There was nothing.

Adrastos sighed. She didn't look to be a water magician like him, so he wasn't sure if he could help her. He wasn't even the type of person that could train somebody. The magician mulled it over, tossing the idea around like it was a ball he was trying to juggle. "I suppose," he said hesitantly. "I don't really train other people though and I can be quite harsh. I'd hate to see you run away crying." He didn't really care if she ran away or not. If she did, Adrastos would only hate her because it would be a sign of weakness.

_______
WC: 684

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
"I don't really train other people though and I can be quite harsh. I'd hate to see you run away crying."

Noir sneered at the words the man spoke; making the man twitched his silver eyes. It was just interesting to Noir as she never feel the need to cry or even running away from something after she escaped the slavery that day, two years ago.

“I’ll assure you… you won’t” She said to the man confidently, she had the chance to be stronger now, why would she throw it away? She was not a weakling who was afraid to endure a harsh training and she will show it to the man. She had this kind of feeling that the man was not a lightning magician like her, but she didn’t mine at all as she will get the chance to see how another magic type works. “Noir, lightning magician. Can we start?”  

Word Count : 153
Total Word Count : 887

Last edited by Riku Ecryola on 22/03/15, 06:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
Adrastos looked at her sneer and listened to her response. "I assure you... you won't." The young woman had confidence in both her actions and her words. He found it a bit amusing, but didn't want to show his amusement. "Noir, lightning magician. Can we start?" Eager thing, isn't she? Adrastos stood and studied her one more time. "Very well," he replied. "Since you're so eager."

The blue magician walked a few paces away, putting at least 10 m between himself and her. He then leaned against his staff. "We can do this two ways," Adrastos said. "The first being I try to teach you about a magic type I know nothing about. The second is when I push you until you are able to cast the spells you have in your head. You do have spells in your head you want to learn right?" It would be more difficult if she didn't. That would mean the training method would be different. He'd probably have to watch her struggle or something and he wouldn't be able to do anything.

Adrastos cleared his throat. "I normally try to envision how my spells look and feel. If I were lightning, I'd probably imagine the power, the way lightning moves, they way it can be controlled and commanded. Lightning magic also uses lightly tinted yellow rukh, unlike the rukh you may have seen on those who embrace their fate." Adrastos repeated a little bit of what he was told when trained by Azix. "Tell me where your at."

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
“I’d rather to be pushed, it’s faster.” She replied back to the man, her voice note was flat and her face remained emotionless like she always had, but she was very excited inside until she barely couldn’t help but letting her heart beat became faster due to her excitement. She had been thought about the spells that she want to learn, she already understand the concept but she was capable to realize the spell in her current state, making a further need of a mentor, “I have two spells in my mind.”

Noir could see that the man cleared his throat and said, "I normally try to envision how my spells look and feel. If I were lightning, I'd probably imagine the power, the way lightning moves, they way it can be controlled and commanded. Lightning magic also uses lightly tinted yellow rukh, unlike the rukh you may have seen on those who embrace their fate."

She responded the man, trying to explain the concept of the spells she wanted to learn, “The first one is a paralyzing spell, it will be like a cloak which surround the target and paralyzed them. For the second spell, I intend to use my wand as the base so the rukh can engulf it and create a whip-like lightning so I can create it into a weapon. The problem is…”

Noir paused, thinking that she might as well show him the problem that she faced. So she began to lift her wand and concentrate, a spark began to gathered around her wand, making a shape on it. The shape created by the spark gradually become longer and started to shaped like a whip, but suddenly it went berserk and the spark shattered.

“That… is the problem; it’s the same as the other one too. As you could see, I couldn’t maintain the shape.” Then she wondered about his name and more about what she should call him, “What’s your name? What should I call you?”

Word Count : 332
Total Word Count : 1219

Last edited by Riku Ecryola on 22/03/15, 06:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
Adrastos listened carefully to Noir's problem and watched as she demonstrated the spells she was attempting to learn. She didn't have control of the shape. Her spells were weak, making the shape unable to be formed. Pushing her would be best. Maybe she needs to be pushed until her subconscious takes control and forces her to use the spell as a means to survive. She did ask to be pushed, so why deprive the lady? Adrastos sneered.

When Noir requested for him to share his name, he gave the same name that he gave Azix. "Neo Mortem." It was a fake name, an alias, one that he thought was appropriate so that nobody would be able to get close to him and break who he was on the inside. "You can call me Neo. Now, in this case, I'm going to push you by attacking with my own spells. Hopefully your subconscious will react in time to save your life, but if it doesn't it's a dead end for you. You are only allowed to use the two spells you are trying to learn, but only use one until you are capable to use that spell without any flaws. Then, you will repeat that with the remaining spell. Each set of my spells will get stronger, so you will have a bit of a chance before your bones get crushed or whatever. Understood?"
_______
WC: 233
Total WC: 1,172

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
“Neo Mortem.” said the man, finally revealed his name to the black haired girl. Noir quickly became interested at the name as she quickly grasped the meaning of his name; ‘Mortem’ is the Latin for ‘Death’. As Noir observed the man while listening to his explanation, she found a resemblance between him and his own name; he did look like a Death God to her.

“Yes.” Noir said, getting ready for the upcoming attack. She didn’t mind to get hurt as she could become stronger for exchange, she somehow become a stoic-like person who can endure pain without showing her feeling or even complaining after the slavery happened, complaining or even showing her feeling will be a nuisance back there as the slave master will only enjoyed torturing her more. Noir predicted that she would end with fractured bones or even died because of the attack from Neo as her borg wouldn’t be able to defend her from every attack.

The yellow magician quickly concentrate to cast her Lightning Cloak spell, she could saw the blue tinted rukh flowing from Neo as he began to attack her.

Word Count : 187
Total Word Count : 1406

Last edited by Riku Ecryola on 22/03/15, 06:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
Adrastos sneered and got into his fighting stance. He'd give her some time to respond, but not too long to where she didn't feel pressured. He closed his eyes to prepare his mind. Don't kill her. Maybe, if you play your cards right, you can gain her as an ally, be her mentor. It was a long shot, but it was still a possibility. Adrastos opened his eyes. Here goes nothing.

Adrastos stepped forward, making sure there was a 10m gap between them. The blue magician then casted his first set of spells, keeping at least thirty seconds in between each attack so that she could have a little breathing room and react appropriately. For his first spell, he casted Aqua Fluctus. A five meter wave was created by light blue tinted rukh. Once it hit, Adrastos paused. Is this enough pressure? Or am I giving her too much time to react? He narrowed his eyes, deciding to cut the pause between attacks to fifteen seconds. Aqua Bulla was casted, creating five spheres of water to be hurled at Noir at 10m/s. The spell was followed with Glacies Spica and Aqua Canno, each with a fifteen second pause between the spells.

"I hope this isn't too hard on you," Adrastos said jokingly in his mono-toned voice, assuming it was even in a joking matter since he gave no emotion on his face. He wasn't even going hard on her. He wanted to gauge how strong she was and how she would react under pressure. If she broke this early, then she would be useless to him in the future. Or, maybe not. I could use her.. Teach her... Mentor her my ways while secretly placing ideals into hers... Adrastos waited to see if she performed her first spell correctly with his first set of attacks then proceeded with his second set to push her subconscious to cast the second spell she wished to learn.

"Set two." Adrastos moved to create a 20m gap between him and the yellow magician. This set would be similar to the first except there would be a ten second break between each ability used. Following the same procedure as before, the blue magician casted Congelo Cado, Glaciem Aqua Sagitta, Aqua Cyclonas, and Aqua Canno II. Adrastos made sure his eyes never left Noir to see what she would do. He thought about doing a third set, but considered the option that this woman would most likely be dead if he used those like his previous spell. "Think you have the hang of them now?"

_______
WC: 430
Total WC: 1,602
Abilities Used:
Name: Aqua Fluctus (Water Wave)
Tier: D
Cost: 10 magoi
Element: Water
Class: Offensive
Range: 10m
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: The user sends a wave of water 5 meters wide at 10 m/s that may travel up to 10 meters away, inflicting D-tier damage to anything it hits.

Name: Aqua Bulla (Water Bubbles)
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: The caster creates a total of 5 1m in diameter bubbles moving at 10 m/s towards a target to inflict D-tier damage.

Name: Glacies Spica (Ice Spikes)
Cost: 10 magoi, 5 sustained
Element: Ice
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 2 posts or Sustain+1
Description: The caster forms 5 ice shards 3 meters in diameter that emerge from the ground at 10m/s to inflict up to D-tier damage.

Name: Aqua Canno (Water Cannon)
Range: 10
Cool-Down: 2 post
Description: The castor forms a horizontal pillar of high pressured water about 1-2m in diameter that can be launched toward an opponent within 10 meters at 10 m/s to inflict D-tier damage.

Name: Congelo Cado (Freeze Fall)
Tier: C
Cost: 20 magoi, 10 sustained
Element: Ice
Class: Supplementary
Range: 20m
Cool-Down: 3 posts or Sustain+1
Description: The caster freezes the water in the air, forming ten ice shards 1 meter in diameter that fall at 15 m/s within 20 meters of the caster. If any ice shard hits an opponent, a single limb is frozen for 2 posts and if all ice shards strike, two limbs are frozen for 3 posts.

Name: Glaciem Aqua Sagitta
Cost: 20 magoi
Element: Water (Ice)
Cool-Down: 3 posts
Description: The user creates 10 water arrows aproximately 30.480cm (1 ft) apiece and sends them shooting in a single-file line toward a target at 15m/s up to 20 meters away. While being sent to the target, the water arrows are turned into ice. When the target is hit by all arrows, C-Tier damage is dealt, otherwise D-Tier damage is dealt.

Name: Aqua Cyclonas
Cost: 20/10 magoi
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 3 posts or Sustain+1
Description: The user creates 10 swirling high-pressured cyclones exactly 1m in diameter and 10m tall. The cyclones can be freely directed in a 20 meter area of the user and move at 15 m/s. If all cyclones hit, C-tier damage is dealt, otherwise D-tier damage is dealt. This ability may be sustained to be cast the next post.

Name: Aqua Canno II
Cost: 20 magoi
Range: 20
Cool-Down: 3 post
Description: The caster forms a horizontal pillar of high pressured water about 4-8m in diameter that can be launched toward an opponent within 20 meters at 15 m/s to inflict C-tier damage.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Training

Here it comes… Noir prepared herself as Neo casted 5 meters wide wave of waters, she quickly concentrate harder and trying to produce the cloak before it hit her, but she didn’t made it. She fell to the ground and the damage from the attack bruised her body, Noir clicked her tongue as she quickly got up. The white haired man casted another spell, he created five spheres of water and it hurled to Noir as she concentrated to cast her own spell, just when she successfully maintain the shape and ready to attack, the water spheres were faster and it hit her, again.

The black haired girl could feel something inside her, she felt angry because of her weakness, and the helplessness was killing her, ripping her apart. She hated to be such a weakling; she won’t be able to stop the slavery with her weak power like this. You are just a piece of trash! The thought of her past was coming back to her, for how many times they called her trash, a useless one, and worthless slave. They used to treat her like an animal, but even the animal was even having a better life than her, at least they were fed every day.

Noir observed her own self, realized that she was wet with all the water attacking her, bruising he everywhere. Suddenly ice shards coming to her, it was ready to pierce her until she jumped back to dodge it. A horizontal pillar of high pressured water appeared and it was coming towards her, she quickly pointed her wand to the pillar. Don’t think…just feel… She prepared her mind and quickly casted her spell, at this very moment, she could feel her eyes become hot, she closed it and quickly opened it right before she casted her spell. This time, her spell worked, she could maintain the shape of her spell and the casting time became much faster than before. She launched the lightning cloak to the pillar at 15m/s and surrounded the pillar, causing the electricity to spread on the pillar and it clashed until it exploded due to the pressure taken.

Noir panted heavily, the damage she took made her energy decreased and the continuous casting of her spell made her exhausted. She lifted Nero, her wand to observe it for damage since she has been pushing her rukh into the wand to generate her spell, luckily it didn’t get any damage. She took a deep breath, trying to steady her breathing to normal. Noir could felt a pain coming from her stomach area and realized that the attack before had broken one of her ribs, she wondered if the next set would damage her body more than this. But she knew that it was not the time to rest as the man said to her, "I hope this isn't too hard on you." He said it with no emotion on his face, but Noir knew that he intended to say it as a joke, or even sarcasm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count : 506
Skill being trained:

Name: Lightning Cloak
Tier: C-Tier
Cost: 20 Magoi
Element: Lightning
Class: Supplementary
Range: 1-20 meters
Duration: 1 post
Description: The caster will point their wand to their desired target and speak the spell’s name, after that the rukh will produce 6-10 cloaks which are 1 meters long and 1 meters in diameter that will move around 20 meters away at 15m/s and surrounded the target in it then can numb 1 limb for 3 posts. Movement speed reduced by 5m/s as it dealt C-Tier paralysis effect.

Noir could feel her excitement building up and the red color on her eyes still not fading because of her excitement itself, she experienced it rarely but people seemed to be scared at her when she was angry, well, they scared because of the sudden change to her eyes color. Her excitement maybe caused by her successfully casting her first spell in this training, it was not due to her incompetent self she thought, it was very simple problem. Noir was thinking too hard to cast her spell and it made all the basic things she needed to cast it became worthless, she just needed to feel the flow of the rukh, just like every time she cast her spell.

Noir stared directly to the man’s silver eyes while her eyes still red colored, she replied by using the same mono-toned voice and showing no emotion on her face, “Have you even started?”

“Set two.” The man spoke as he started the next set of the training,

The spell is stronger than before…
Noir realized that the speed and the power of the spell increased, but was barely success to dodge the ice shards after the water in the air freezes. She was lucky for noticing it quick, if she didn’t notice, it will be too late for her to dodge it.

Neo created water arrows and sent them shooting in a single-file line towards Noir, she noticed that the water arrow turned to ice and quickly casted her spell to create a lightning whip by injecting her rukh on her wand. The rukh quickly produced a lightning and making a lightning whip in process, and then after it was created, Noir used it to hit the arrows away. Unfortunately, Noir missed one arrow and it went through right beside her face, leaving a small slashed wound on her right cheek. She wiped the blood with her hand and realized that her spell earlier was not as perfect as she wanted. She felt energized being pushed like this, it was either she survived or not, and it was the method that really suited her. This method will allow her to push herself to the limit, with her broken self as the payment that she would have to pay if she cannot push herself.

The man casted another spell which created swirling high-pressured cyclones, Noir managed to create a lightning whip again in time but it seemed that it still not produced as she wanted it to be, she ended up cancelling her spell and get hit by the cyclone, dealing her a rather massive damage as the attack managed to broke another ribs and also her left arms.

Like there was no intention to stop, Neo casted another spell, it looked like his previous spell but Noir could feel that this will be stronger than the previous one. The size of the horizontal pillar of high pressured water was bigger and the speed was faster than before, it would deal another massive damage if she got hit.

I won’t lose…
She was determined and decided to go all or nothing, she was giving her power to cast the spell and it works. The lightning whip was as perfect as she imagined, and she blocked the pillar with her lightning whip, causing it to clash.

"Think you have the hang of them now?" the man said to her.

“Yes, thanks to you.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count : 571
Skill being trained:

Name: Lightning Whip
Tier: C-Tier
Cost: 20 Magoi
Element: Lightning
Range: 1-20 meters
Duration: 1 post
Description: At the time when the caster pointed their wand and spoken the spell’s name, the wand will be surrounded by rukh that produced lightning and created a lightning whip around it which are 20 meters long and 10 centimeters in diameter that can be moved around 20 meters away at 15m/s and causing C-Tier damage on impact when the target being hit by the lightning whip directly.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier
Adrastos nodded, relaxing his pose so that he could lean against Lux Animae Mortem. His thoughts wandered toward the idea of making this woman his student. He wasn't sure if she would accept, but there was only one way to know for sure. "I hope you enjoyed it," the blue magician said. "Perhaps we can do it again sometime, if you prefer. I'll be in the Plains for the majority of my stay in Magnostadt, so if you even feel the need to train, come find me. Who knows, maybe I could be your mentor if you so choose it." He offered a small smile then waved. "I should be off now. I have someone I need to find." Adrastos then turned and walked away. "It was nice meeting you, Noir."

[Exit]
----------------------------------
WC: 131
Total WC: 1,733

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Noir twitched her eyes as the man hoped that she enjoyed the training, this man must be some kind of a sadist to asked something like that, but after the next words coming from the man’s mouth, Noir began to think about something. He said, “Perhaps we can do it again sometime, if you prefer. I'll be in the Plains for the majority of my stay in Magnostadt, so if you even feel the need to train, come find me. Who knows, maybe I could be your mentor if you so choose it."

The man walked away from her after saying that he should find someone and bid her a farewell, leaving Noir who started to limp and pushing herself to keep standing and not pass out. I should go back now… and with that, Noir walked away.

[Exit]

Word Count : 138
Total Word Count : 1544

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum