Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nero Empty Nero 08/03/15, 01:24 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Nero Celticpowerwandbyabby
Name: Nero
Material: It is made of Alder and the core of it was taken from phoenix feather, with an obsidian crystal on the tip of the wand
Appearance: The wand has silver covering the Alder, and obsidian is attached at the top of the wand. It is 31.8cm long and has a thickness of 2cm.

Last edited by Riku Ecryola on 08/03/15, 04:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : revision)

2Nero Empty Re: Nero 08/03/15, 04:10 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Only problem is that it is in Imperial. All of our official measurements on this site are in Metric. Please keep that in mind for future things you get approved ^_^.

If you are fine with the below, please bump this thread and the wand will be approved:

Code:
[center][img]http://www.magicalomaha.com/celticpowerwandbyabby.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Nero
[b]Material:[/b] It is made of Alder and the core of it was taken from phoenix feather, with an obsidian crystal on the tip of the wand
[b]Appearance:[/b] The wand has silver covering the Alder, and obsidian is attached at the top of the wand. It is 31.8cm long and has a thickness of 2cm.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

3Nero Empty Okay ^^ 08/03/15, 04:47 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hello Garret, thanks for helping me
I'm fine with the correction ^^

4Nero Empty Re: Nero 08/03/15, 11:08 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Sounds great :D and no worries, I'm happy to help. You may add this to your vault, if you haven't already.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum