You are not connected. Please login or register

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Merrze was cringing in pain, she coughed out blood, it was her fault for pulling an idiotic move. She should have paid more attention and been more careful about what she should have done. The pain was too much for her and she could barely think straight. Everything was hazy and she felt as if she had been thrown around by a tornado. She wasn't sure if she was going to die but then she remembered that she could heal herself. She was ready to heal herself but she saw a figure moving towards her, she looked at it in awe wondering what it was.

When she was bathed in light she could feel her body repairing itself, it was very painful but she tried to hold it in. she could feel her body repairing which she had felt once before but she didn't like it to much. And after it was all done she had felt great, she sprang up and looked at the person and noticed it was the guy who she had been rude to before.

"Of course I'm not okay, I mean I was almost cut in half but that was my own fault for miscalculating in the heat of the moment.. But thanks for healing me when there were more important people for you to help but you helped me anyways so you have my gratitude."

She felt extremely hot and her face was slightly flushed because, despite his joking and cocky way of saying are you okay, she thought he looked cool. She drew Fengir and placed it on his chest and used Fengir's Blessing, hoping that it would help and heal him. She also gave him a peck on the cheeks to show a sign of gratitude.

She saw the commander hurt and not able to move so she was ready to attack but she didn't have the urge to attack. She was ready to of course if she needed to but she felt as if she had no reason too. She wanted to end her anger issues and she felt for a brief moment that there was no reason to go and attack the commander when she could die and other people had it handled.

Stamina/magoi: 85/160
Moves Used:
Name: Fengir's Blessing
Weapon: Fengir
Tier:B
Cost:30 magoi
Element: Life
Class: Supplementary
Range: Close
Duration: instant
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Merrze places Fengir on the chest of herself or an ally and using life magic it sprouts roots to attach itself to the target and uses healing magic to heal B-tier damage over the course of three posts.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 BB2kzwq
The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 TXTx1qB
Merrze's Vault of Wonders

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier
As their scythe-wielding prey fell, Diego turned to Trixie and shared a proud smile with her. The battle had been easier than the Fanatiga expected, however that probably had more to do with Ayero and Octavius' involvement. When he turned his gaze to the other side of the battlefield, Diego noticed that the other team had wiped out their portion of Kou troops. He was surprised to see a familiar dragon hovering in the sky, 'When did he get here?' His ears perked up when he heard Ayero shout about needing a healer.

Worried, Diego ran over to Ayero's side and noticed a gash on her torso. He was about to ask Zanzibar to heal her wounds when he followed Ayero's gaze to Octavius. The Fanalis General had sustained a wound that appeared worse than what Ayero had received. Both injuries were beyond what Zanzibar could heal, so the Fanalis child's eyes searched around for a healer.

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Azix tried to pay attention to what his allies were doing at each front, but there was too much activity. Between the lightning blasts fired from El Drago and Garret diving off the dragon, the Commander was defeated on one end. At the other end, it seemed the teamwork between Octavius, Ayero, and Diego had defeated Kaito. Azix glanced at Yoshiro with a look of relief, "There you go cousin, your siblings have all perished."

Ayero's cry for a healer reached Azix's ears and he guided his carpet down towards her. He saw that both Ayero and Octavius had suffered some wounds. As expected of Kaito, the man had not gone down without a fight. Azix pulled out his God's Necklace from underneath his shirt. "If there is anyone else injured, bring them over here." He waited a moment to see if there were any others before casting Blessing of the Gods. A bright flash of light would settle over the injured and instantly repair their wounds.

[290/330]

Spoiler:
The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 2013-07-18-07194246367

Name: God’s Necklace
Tier: A
Type: Magical Necklace
Magic Type: Holy | Light + Life
Appearance: A simple gold necklace that has a cross with a snake wrapping around it. It fits comfortable on any wearer’s neck able to change its size to fit properly.
Function:
[list]
[*]The user can register 2 Holy-Abilities up to A tier.
[*]By paying 20 magoi the wearer of this necklace once a thread can revive a person from the dead fully healing all wounds they receive and stopping that person from losing a life.  
[list]
[*]Name: Blessing of the Gods
Tier: A-Tier
Cost: 40|20
Element: Holy
Class: Supplementary
Range: 40 meters
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: A bright, holy light engulfs the caster or an area up to forty meters away from the caster, in a five-meter diameter or less circle. The light travels at 25 m/s and can heal up to A-Tier wounds instantly, while recreating limbs and organs. If sustained, the caster can heal up to A-Tier wounds again.

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier
Minerva ducked under the guard of the Fanalis man as he guided her away from the field. She took the vantage point on a hill as they rushed back to the city, stopping only long enough to see the final blow dealt to the scythe wielding commander. She pulled herself back together, silently swearing at her own idiocy for letting her guard down long enough to have her borg broken. She'd made herself useless, but at least they had pulled a victory.

She slammed her fist into the wall of her home, curses in every tongue she knew falling from her mouth. It was the same situation with the snakes all over again, and she was sick of it. She wouldn't resort to anyone pulling her weight for her again, no matter how hard she had to practice.

[Exit]

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 GHN16xD

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ari watched as Garret dealt the final blow to Commander Natsuki, grinning at his thorough attacks. It was quite a site, watching him jump from El Drago’s back. With a small amount of effort, she found herself back on the ground on her own two feet. She was impressed he had managed to avoid her Lightning Strike, but grateful. She walked over to him with an impressed look on her face, offering him a hand to help him up. The battlefield was littered with bodies, some friend, some foe, but the battle and hopefully the war was over. Arching a brow at her fellow household member, a small smile on her lips.

“Was that my father’s staff I saw back in the ballroom?”

The idea truly did not bother her, but she wondered if Garret would be uncomfortable with her recognizing it. Shrugging it out of her mind for the time being she looked around again, moving over to see how Ayero and Azix were faring, a brilliant glow of light a good sign of Azix healing someone.

“Everyone okay? Any missing limbs?”

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
When Garret landed the final blow his body sunk down and continued to follow. He brought out his left hand, simultaneously using his core body to change where he would fall on. The Magoi that had surrounded his right arm kept it safe from injury, but the resulting landing broke his left arm and his right toe as he landed mostly on top of Natsume's body, but partially striking the ground. Gritting his teeth and bracing his mind against the pain, Garret pulled his hand out of the chest and watched the blood flow from Natsume before grasping his blade and activating its Gold Dragon's Blessing, allowing the spell to infuse his body with its power and begin a slow healing process.

He placed his blade away when Ariella appeared to help him up. He held out his right arm, using her assistance to stand on his feet. "Thanks... And yes, it is. He seems to be a very... Honest man. I was without a staff for use, and he believed himself to be in my debt. He insisted on gifting me with one, and... Well, here I am." Garret shook his head. He could understand where the man was coming from, but he believed Adamus had owed him nothing.

When Azix called out for the wounded, Garret grunted, limping his way over to the light magician. "Maybe I shouldn't have jumped from that height..." It was the only explanation he gave when approaching and taking benefit of the healing spell that was being cast.

OOC:
Magoi/Stamina: 280/350

Abilities Used:

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 1ugyvfe
Name: Desceld
Tier: B
Type: Sword
Magic Type: Life
Ability:

• Name: Desceld, Gold Dragon's Blessing
  • Tier: B
  • Cost: 30|15 Magoi Initial|Sustain
  • Element: Life
  • Assigned Weapon: Desceld
  • Class: Supplementary
  • Range: 30 meters
  • Duration: Sustain
  • Cool-Down: 5 posts or sustain+1
  • Description: The blessing is activated when feeding and infusing the sword with magoi. This spell creates a golden healing mist shaped in the form of a Kou Dragon. This dragon is 1 meter long and .2 meters in diameter. This 'dragon' moves and flies about at the will of the caste at 20m/s within 30 meters of the caster. Upon coming into contact with a living being, the caster may choose to activate its effect. The mist enters and dwells within the body of a being it came into contact with after activation, creating an imprint of that living creature's body's peak condition. It advances the healing process of the body, healing up to B-Ter damage that was dealt to the body over the next three posts. This spell may be sustained to generate another healing 'dragon' mist on the user's next post or maintain any mist that has not been activated.

Appearance: This blade holds a black edge to keep it from glinting in the night. Otherwise, the blade itself is fairly standard. The handle is 13 cm in length, with the blade being 57 cm in length, making the total size of the double edged blade 70 cm in total. The classification of sword is of the Longquan variety, a traditional Kou blade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The battle had been touch-and-go there for a bit, but Reim had pulled together and defeated both General Kaito and his Commander. Octavius looked across the battlefield as he got to his feet after being healed, giving Azix a thankful nod. When his eyes fell to Prince Yoshiro, he arched a brow and walked up to the man, sizing him up with a critical eye. Yoshiro returned the look with one of respect, bowing deeply to the Fanalis General. Octavius raised his sword, leveling it in Yoshiro’s face.

“Be you friend or foe, Prince?”

Yoshiro looked up at the blade, making no move to draw his own weapon as he gave the General a small smile, remaining bowed though his voice was strong.

“Friend, though I believe my title is now Emperor, General Octavius. On behalf of my twisted and violent family and country, I would like to apologize for the loss of life this day and the past few months.”

Octavius arched a brow, looking around as though for confirmation as to Yoshiro’s recent ascension to Emperor. He had not seen the man enter the battle, but the appearance of the King, Azix, Ariella and Garret at the same time indicated they had arrived together. They had all been at the dinner, it was why he had chosen tonight to attack, wanting to ensure the Emperor would be out of communication long enough to delay any possible reinforcements.

“So your father is dead, then?”

Yoshiro gave a nod before straightening, his face serious.

“With the assistance of Azix Niraj and his friends, my father and sister are both slain. I had been hoping to spare my sister, but in the middle of the battle, she decided to try and remove me from the picture, driving a blade into my shoulder as I fought my father at Azix’ side. They are now both quite dead and will not be returning.”

Octavius looked slightly shocked but hid the expression as he turned to the soldiers on the field, his voice booming out across the area.

“We have come out victorious, thanks to our combined strength and conviction! See to all the remaining wounded and let us go back to see what we have defended, our glorious, proud home!”

He turned back to Yoshiro with a quieter voice that did not carry beyond the small group around him.

“I believe it is time us to discuss reparations, Emperor Yoshiro, as well as other things. Shall we return to the Palace to discuss things with the King?”

Yoshiro nodded in agreement, knowing his country owed Reim much in the way of damages and loss of life. He would not shy from that responsibility or any others thrown at his feet.

((OOC NOTE: The Battle of Remano is now complete. King Lagi, Azix, Octavius and Yoshiro are to return to the Epic Quest thread. To the other players, a public meeting will be held once discussions have been completed to establish where the countries will be going from here. Wonderful job, folks! You may post an exit if you have not done so yet.))

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Merrze felt so relieved that the fighting was finally over. She gave a slight chuckle as it felt as if heavy weights had been taken of her shoulders. She was so glad that the fighting was over, there could possibly be smaller skirmishes but the big thing was over, she had been a fan of fighting for the longest of time but this war had changed her views and even though it was over her she was chuckling like there as something wrong with her.

She looked around to see how her comrades were doing and got a survey of who was still alive. A few people had caught her eye, one was the man who had healed Octavius who she was sure she had seen somewhere before. Another was the man who had taken out the commander. The fiery redhead was amazed by what he ha done and was hoping at some point that she would be able to talk to him.

Merrze wanted to talk to Octavius but she thought it would be more appropriate to talk to him later, she thought now it would be better to let him do what her would have to do. She just hoped onto Fluffy and petted him a little then started riding away.

"I was glad to work alongside all of you and I hope to hopefully see you on brighter occasions that don't involve killing.'

The battle worn fanalis rode off towards where her home was. After some thinking she was glad that she did fight, she helped her best. She felt proud because she had helped save many people and learned many things in the progress. But she had much more things that she needed to learn.

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 BB2kzwq
The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 TXTx1qB
Merrze's Vault of Wonders

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier
Just as the assassin was preparing to engage the remaining soldiers, a bright light shined in his face. It had seemed to land where the Commander of the Kou forces was stationed. The result was rather.... terrifying. When the light faded, the soldiers of Kou were strewn about on the ground, including the Commander. Their bodies were still, some were lifeless. The groans and whimpers of the remaining soldiers filled the Fanalis's ears. What.. the... The confused assassin looked around for the source of the attack and found nothing on the ground. He slowly looked up to see a large winged creature. Bahir squinted his eyes, trying to discern features of the beast and it finally came to his realization: it was a dragon!

Bahir was taken aback by the sight of the large reptile. He didn't even think that those kind of animals existed, and yet, there was a dragon before his very eyes! Instinctually, the fanalis took a step back. He didn't know what good it would do him, but then at the same time, it was his body's natural reaction. Atop of the dragon, Bahir could make out two humanoid figures. The identities of who these people were was not something the spy could ascertain just yet. Well... one of them made themselves known. One of the figures leapt from the back of the dragon and straight into the Commander's torso. As the person came closer to the ground, Bahir recognized him to be his ally from Ostia, Garret.

Satisfied with the identity of one of the figures from the Dragon's back, Bahir looked back to the winged reptile to try and discern who the other person was. However, he was distracted when he noticed a familiar carpet not too far from the dragon. It was the same carpet that saved his life in Ostia. That had to mean that the magician it belonged to, Azix Niraj, was here as well. Bahir couldn't help but grin, seeing the new party arrive. The day was won. Remano was no longer under a threat from Kou..

Bahir sheathed his shadow's fang and folded his sanjiegun once more to strap it onto his left hip. As he was listening to Octavius rally the remaining soldiers of the resistance, Bahir pulled his hood over his head. It was time for him to slip away from the scene. While the soldiers cheered their General's words, Bahir made his way away from them all. He was stopped by a firm hand on his shoulder. With a sharp turn, Bahir was face-to-face with Sereilus (another soldier from Ostia). The two didn't speak, but Bahir shook the man's hand and Bahir made his way to Remano, trying not to draw attention to himself.

[EXIT]

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 XhmcID2The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 ZvsP1Sc

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero exhales in relief as Azix moves the carpet towards them, waiting a bit for the injured in the vicinity to gather before healing them. As the glow from Azix’s necklace fades, Ayero releases her grip around Octavius and straightens. She stands in place behind the Fanalis General as he moved forward and spoke with the other man atop the carpet, referring to him as Prince. Her eyes narrow as Octavius points his blade at the Kou man’s face, inspecting Yoshiro with a hard gaze of her own.

The Fanalis woman listens to his words carefully, her face reflecting surprise when Yoshiro corrects Octavius. ”E-Emperor?!” She glances around to see Azix, Ari, Garret and Lagi in the area, her wariness beginning to settle a bit at seeing them unharmed. Shaking her head, Ayero gives one last fleeting glance toward the new Kou Emperor before turning to go and help the injured. She hadn’t allowed herself to entertain the idea of them defeating Kou very far, and now it was all over. As happy and relieved as she was, she wondered what this meant for their respective futures.

[Exit]

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
Zadi was pecked on the cheek by the cute little Fanalis girl and healed at the same time. The damage wasn't fully healed until a little while after the initial healing. It must have been an intermediate healing spell for it to be able to heal over such a course of time. Impressive skills with life magic for a Fanalis! Zadi blushed and made a slight giggling sound, then composing himself;

"Tehehe- Erhm! Yes...erhm."

With the burns now gone Zadi felt much better. The Fanalis girl left before Zadi could get her name, but it wasn't of importance at the moment. Perhaps they were destined to meet later on in life. Only time could tell. As for the clean up of the battle, Zadi wished not to get involved and simply walked into a group of soldiers, used Zadi's Theatre to create a disguise-shell around himself that not even a fellow magicians could see through due to it being solid and rather real to the touch, and walked off back towards Joa in hopes of continuing his plan to destroy the black rukh permanently. Whistling the in the process, Zadi couldn't help but wonder what the end result of his healing could have ended up giving Zadi either in terms of reputation or status. Sure he wanted to keep a secret for the time being, but only "for the time being" as after destroying the black rukh, there could still be a life to live! However, all that was in the past now, Zadi couldn't change anything nor would he want to. He had a feeling that everything would work out in his favor no matter how dark times would end up getting...

Having gotten back to the inn and Joa within it, Joa looked at Zadi, puzzled. Joa had a feeling that Zadi would come back but in a disguise was rather strange. Zadi may have dispelled his disguise upon entering the room meaning it was alright for Joa to know that Zadi was here, but still. Having a disguise was odd, even for Zadi. Joa didn't think Zadi to be secretive enough to make himself a disguise, just some illusions to keep him hidden like the time in the drinking establishment. Joa ignored the oddity and just sighed;

"So, anything new?"

"Only that we need to get to Phase 2 of our plan into high gear."

"Weren't we going to do that after getting more information about the black rukh?"

"During Plan A, yes. Now we phase into Plan B of Phase 1 in which we need to leave, quickly."
The phrases "Plan A" and "Plan B" weren't of any importance since there was no such thing within any of their phases. Therefore, Joa still didn't know anything new.

"Is there something I need to know about concerning our quick departure? He said packing up his few belongings.

Zadi also started packing up the few things that he needed and just replied with, "Hahaha! Nothing important or interesting. I just got an epiphany."

Joa sighed again. He wanted to ask what the epiphany was all about, but he knew he wouldn't get a straight answer.

And so, the two wanderers wandered their way over to the market place in hopes of obtaining something to help them with their travels since they needed to leave quickly for their intended destination. Phase 2 was beginning and it was gonna start getting messy.

[exit]

160 Magoi/Stamina
Tech(s):

Name: Zadi's Theatre
Tier: A
Cost: N/A
Element: Solid Illusion | Light + Strength
Class: Social
Range: 40 meters
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: The caster can create up to 20 constructs of varying look, size, and even color. The constructs combined scales measure to be 15-25 meters in diameter, and can be moved at 25 m/s. They can each be freely moved by the caster as long as they constructs are within 40 meters of the caster. However, the constructs are unable to make sound as they are just solidified light. The main purpose of this ability is to preform stories either experienced or fantasied by the caster in order to entertain.

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier
While the healers mended any soldiers that were wounded, Diego quietly slipped away with his beasts. He felt bad for leaving without saying anything to Ayero, but it was long past time for him to leave. Yakuroro was probably urgently waiting for the fanatiga in Portsmouth. Now that it seemed Kou's occupation of Reim was close at hand, Diego and Yaku could focus on finding Jagang.

Diego frowned when he realized that Jagang didn't seem to appear during Reim's crisis. The Fanatiga recalled the time in Trylor when Yakuroro had casted a spell on Juniper's wand. They showed a past meeting Juniper had with Jagang and Imhotep. At the time, Diego thought Jagang planned to use the rebellion as he had used the Slave Auction in Heliohapt to create chaos. However, the spiral-eyed magician hadn't reared his ugly head, so what had he been plotting?

The Fanatiga intended to find out, before Jagang had a chance to strike again.

[exit]

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Azix tensed when Octavius raised his sword to Yoshiro, but did not interfere. Now that he was Emperor, Yoshiro would have many swords pointed towards him, whether they be visible or hidden. When Octavius mentioned returning to the palace, Azix gestured to Yoshiro. "He will ride with me. Would you like to accompany the King on his dragon or fly with us on the carpet to the palace?"

After getting an answer, Azix turned to Garret and Ariella. "Are you two coming or are you going to help out here?" Azix slid onto the carpet, waiting for everyone to board before departing back to the Palace. He glanced to Yoshiro with a serious look on his face. "I hope your father's sins are not weighed to heavily upon you." While the cause of Reim's suffering was now removed, the wounds were still fresh. Azix could only hope that Octavius, if not the King, would be understanding that Yoshiro was inheriting the repercussions of a conflict that he had not ordered. Even then, Azix was very curious to see how Yoshiro would handle the situation, the first test of his rule.

[exit]

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ari watched closely but did not interfere the conflict between General Octavius and the new Emperor of Kou. When Azix asked if she would be joining them, she smiled but shook her head.

“I believe I will be of more use here, my love. My healing spells could be of use, as could my flight. You boys go play politics, I will play clean-up.”

She raised on her toes to brush a kiss across Azix’ cheek before giving him a quick but tight embrace and then returning to helping with the clean-up. The devastation that had been left was mind boggling and it would take weeks to restore the land to something useable after all the damage that had been inflicted to it. She would also need to help give direction to the magicians from Magnostadt before gathering them and discussing them returning home. With a fond wave to her lover, she scampered off to help the soldiers.

[exit]

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
“……….” Lagi sat down on his dragons back without saying a word was one of the most uncharacteristic moments that El drago has experienced from his partner. What was on his mind right now? What could of happened to him. “ Lagi, the battle is over. Should we return to Reim and figure what to do next?” Lagi looked down at all of the bodies, all of the defeated soldiers that resulted from the battle on both sides was it worth all of this suffering. “ Tell me El Drago, in the times of war where blood is spilled, can we really say that there was a definite winner and loser here? We both lost, the real matter Is who lost even more.”

Lagi looked towards the horizon; it was time to return back to the castle and plan. There were things that he had to do as the current ruler for this country. Who knows how things were going to be with Yoshino and the rest of them, but Lagi was still the king and he want going to let anything be finalized without his permission. If Yoshino was simply leaving and going his spate ways after this, that was fine. However, anything more political, that would demand Lagi’s presence.

As a matter of fact, Lagi didn’t trust his judgment currently. He felt different and that was the best word that he could come up with. “Let’s go…” El Drago made a terrifying roar and flew away from the battlefield, sounds of lightning was met with his descent into the sky.

[Exit]

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 CrChE3t

The Battle for Remano [Event/Plot - KILL VIABLE] - Page 2 LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The healing effects of the spell immediately knit his wounds together. Garret grit his teeth from the pain, but patiently waited it out as his bones were realigned and all of the fractures healed over. The speed was incredible, and the pain was over shortly after the effects settled in completely. He took in the sights of the battlefield, truly looking at it for the first time since he arrived. The sight and smell of the dead were no strangers to Garret, but the scale was different than what he was used to. He wrinkled his nose. Even during the fight to take Remano he had not been a part of the combat squad, so he had never seen the direct results of a war zone.

Garret turned his attention back to the group that was nearby. He noticed Ayero, the Coliseum fighter and the Fanalis warrior he had recently worked alongside in order to get healing components for the war efforts. He saw Yoshiro, the man who used to be a prince but had now assumed the role of Emperor, though his older brother was likely out there still, somewhere. He wondered what the man would do if the first prince ever showed up on his door steps. Of course, the magician's King Candidate was there, as was Ariella who had helped him over to the healing zone that Azix had generated. Garret looked to Octavius, hiding his distaste for everything related to the man's organization. Though Octavius did not know, the two of them were, at one point in time, of rivaling factions. Garret nodded towards Ariella. "I'll be joining Azix, then. Keep an eye out for you while you're here." He jumped up, boarding the carpet without hesitation. There wasn't much he planned on speaking of during the ride back to the palace; he simply watched out for dangers as they flew.

[Exit]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Octavius smiled when Azix offered him a ride on the carpet, but declined.

“I want to check on a couple of things, I will be at the palace shortly, though. Thank you for all of your help, Azix.”

He would shake Azix’ hand before turning to see how Vic and the others fared, wanting full details about the battle to report to the King.

Yoshiro would accept the offer of a ride, feeling fairly useless on the field. Politics would have to come before anything, as always. And then he could marvel at the wonder of finally being free of his father. With Ruki and Kaito dispatched, his only other possible opponent would be Adam, but his eldest brother had not been seen in many months and was presumed dead. He brushed the thought aside, now was the time to focus on what changes he could make.

[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum