You are not connected. Please login or register

The Princess Diaries [Azix/Private]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After their successful mission in Kios, Ayero had suggested that she and Azix drink to their victory once settled back in Remano. While the Fanalis woman did want to toast to their triumph, that wasn’t the only reason she had asked the orange mage to meet her for drinks. Though she did not know what it was, the image of Azix’s djinn equip had been stuck in her mind since the destruction of the magic transfer circles. Ayero didn’t know much about magic, but she could tell that this was somehow different than the Kou magician’s ordinary spells. She had yet to see magic that conjured armor and weaponry, something about it seeming almost…ethereal.

She gives a polite half-smile to the bar maid as the other woman brings her a mug of ale, nodding in thanks before bringing the cool liquid to her lips for a quick sip. It was rude to begin drinking before Azix got here, but she figured there was no harm in taking a quick taste. The Fanalis woman sighs in refreshment as she begrudgingly places the mug back down onto the table. She’d asked the man to meet her at the same pub they’d gone to after their second victory in the coliseum, subconsciously choosing the same table they had sat at. A wry smile curves along her lips as she remembers that night, wondering of the magician had learned to hold his liquor any better.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Azix strolled through the city with a spring in his step and a wide grin on his face. The orange magician was overjoyed to have Ariella back in Reim and although he wanted to spend all his time with her, Azix had promised to have a celebratory drink with Ayero. He hoped to make it quick and preferably avoid alcohol. The last time they had gotten drunk, Azix had almost gotten into a fight with another patron and the night had ended with Garret covering his living room in snow.

There was also another reason Azix wanted to see Ayero, he needed advice on a topic he was quite inexperienced on. Ariella's absence had left him hungering for her presence, her smile, her touch, her support, and more. Now that she was back, he wanted to express those pent up emotions, but wasn't too sure how to proceed. Seeing that Ayero was not only Ari's friend, but a female, Azix hoped she could help him. If he could bring himself to even ask Ayero, it was such an embarrassing topic.

Azix swung open the door to the tavern looking for Ayero among the crowd. He spotted her at the same table they had sat before and walked towards her shaking his head. 'Same bar, same seat, I hope this night won't be a repeat.' Azix greeted the Fanalis woman with a warm smile and took a seat. "How have you been, Crimson Fang?" The orange magician had given her the nickname after the battle in Kios and it wasn't going to go away anytime soon.

When the barmaid came up, Azix was prepared to order a tea, but if Ayero were to protest or tease him about the choice, he would give in and order an ale.

[257/750]

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero waved Azix over as the magician entered the bar, sneaking another sip of the brew as she did so. As he takes a seat and greets her, she chuckles at the use of nickname. She gives him a subtle glance, a once-over to ensure that he was physically well before responding. ”I’ve been well. And yourself, Princess? How is Ari doing?” She briefly muses on how casual they’ve become with each other, reflecting on how she’d grown to trust the Kou man and even come to see him as a something of a friend over the past months. Their first meeting went about as well as one would expect, caution and distrust written into her features as they hunted down beasts terrorizing a farm. Gradually Ayero began to get used to Azix, Ariella’s relationship with the man speeding the process somewhat. She raises a brow as Azix orders tea instead of alcohol, taking a healthy swig of her own drink and allowing her thoughts to dissolve.

”Not in the mood to drink tonight?” Her voice holds a half-hearted note of teasing indicating her distraction. As he settles in, she wonders how to approach the subject of his strange armor and sword. ”Nice work back there, in Kios. I didn’t know you could use a blade.” She chuckles and takes another drink before continuing. ”But I have to ask, how did you come to use such a weapon? Forgive my ignorance, I don’t know much about magic. But I’ve never seen a magician create a sword and armor before.”

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Azix chuckled at Ayero's reminder of his own nickname, unfortunately given to himself in an inebriated state. "I'm doing fantastic with Ari home. She is doing well, though she seems worried about leaving Magnostadt with Lilly near there." Azix noticed that Ayero was a bit distracted when she didn't tease him as harshly as he expected. He shook his head, "No, I thought I'd avoid making a scene this time." His reply was followed by a laugh, remembering how he had urinated on someone, mistaking them for a toilet. Alcohol and Azix certainly did not mix well.

Ayero's question surprised Azix and he leaned back into his seat to think on his response. He was hesitant to tell anyone else about the Djinn, it was a fearsome power that could be easily misused. A power great enough to change the world needed to remain a secret. There were several people Azix could think of that he would not want possessing such a power. Yet, Ayero was not one of those people. Azi believed he had gauged her character accurately through all their encounters and felt they shared similar hopes for the future of the world. If there was anyone he could think of that had the wisdom and strength to use that power for good, it would be Ayero.

Azix sipped his tea and set it down in front of him with a sigh. He gave her an odd look before he leaned forward and lowered his voice. "I received some training with a sword from Madam Trixie and her men a long time ago, but that doesn't have anything to do with the power you speak of. I assume you've heard of dungeons?" He waited to see if she had before continuing, "A different realm exists within them and they are filled with many challenges. Not all seem to be alike though. Anyway, a powerful being called a Djinn exists at the end who grants power to those worthy of it. What you saw back there was me assuming the form of Cimeies, the Djinn I hold within this necklace." Azix lifted the twin-dragon pendant from under her shirt and held it out so she could look at it.

The Princess Diaries [Azix/Private] 1z42jO3

Azix pointed to the necklace, "Cimeies' magic scares me, with it I can create deadly plagues. I don't know what the other Djinns are like, but if there power is anything like mine, they must be deadly." He let that fact sink in before he continued, "I was told by Cimeies that it is the power of Kings, those that will make a great change in the world. I'm telling you all of this because... I believe that if you wanted to conquer a dungeon, you would use the power appropriately. I would even help you, with my experience I'm certain we would survive."

Azix grew quiet for a moment and ran his fingers through his hair, "Assuming I survive this rebellion, I have dreams for the future of the world and I need allies to help with that. Reim is just a stepping stone on my path to cleanse this world of corruption and inequality." He brought his cup of tea to his lips and took a long swig of the liquid. Azix realized he had been rambling about things most people considered impossible and boring. "I apologize for rambling on, but I hope that answers your question."

While he had been talking, a man sitting at the table behind Azix had been listening intently. The words 'Djinn' and 'power' hooked him to the conversation. He waited patiently until Ayero handed Azix back the necklace before making his move. In one quick motion, the man stood up and spun around, his arm reaching out to ensnare the necklace with his Thieving Fingers.

Azix saw a blur of motion out of the corner of his eye and reacted instinctively. He clutched the necklace with one hand away from the thief and raised his other arm to block the attack. Magoi coursed through his raised arm and Azix manipulated the tissues to stretch, forming a Shield. The orange magician shoved his necklace in a pocket and retrieved his wand. He aimed the Rod of Pestilence at the thief, but the man bolted after his failed attempt.

Seeing the thief run out the door, Azix looked at his arm, mildly shocked at this creative use of body manipulation. It never ceased to amaze him that altering his body was an instinctual thing, yet magic required more focus and dedication for him.

[1016/750]

Trained:

Discount From (Why do I even bother though?):

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero listened patiently as Azix began his explanation, her full attention turned towards the man as she gripped the mug of ale in both hands while it rested on the table. When he mentioned dungeons, she perked up a bit and nodded in affirmation. From what little she knew, dungeons were mysterious constructs that appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Those who were able to “conquer” a dungeon were given unimaginable power and riches, but she did not know how one went about doing so in the first place. From what Azix was telling her, one had to go through a series of challenges in order to gain a djinns favor. She sipped her ale and wondered in the back of the mind if these challenges were to prove ones strength, intent or both.

She raises a curious brow when Azix produces a pendant, her eyes drawn to the magic circle inscribed onto it. She runs her fingers across the surface of the metal, almost anticipating sensing the power within. The idea of an item containing great power was not as foreign to her as it used to be as owned several magic tools herself. Her mouth sets into a thin line as she dips into thought, attempting to process all that Azix had told her. ”No need to apologize. You told me exactly what I asked to hear.” She leans back in her chair, fingers leaving the pendant as she crosses her arms over her chest.

The thief’s sudden movement is almost as startling to her as Azix’s interception, her mouth dropping open in shock as his arm stretches unnaturally to block the attempted snatch. ”So…you’re a body manipulator on top of a magician?” She snorts in mild amusement, though it is unclear how she feels on the arts of manipulation. Shaking her head, she moves back onto their previous conversation topic as the would-be burglar dashes off. ”The power of Kings, huh…” She stares down into her mug, mind whirling. She didn’t know what to expect from this conversation, but his faith in her to wield such power should she so choose had caught her off guard. Ayero tilted her gaze up to Azix, briefly wondering what he had experienced in his life to lead him down this path.

”I thank you for both your explanation and your offer, Azix. I’m not sure if it would be appropriate for me to seek out one of these dungeons...but if I believe it is the right path for me, I will hold you to your offer.” She speaks decisively, her tone lightening a bit at the end. She would need time to digest this information and think about her goals, determining what sort of path she will take. She brings her cup to her lips, tilting her head back as she drains the remainder of the glass. Thumping the mug onto the wooden table with a satisfied sigh, she gives him a curious look. ”Does Ariella know about this power?”

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When Ayero stated that she would force Azix to keep his offer, he nodded with a smile. Any excuse to go back inside a dungeon was a good one for the orange magician. He had made it to the end of two dungeons now and the thrill was ten times better than fighting in the Coliseum. If anything, Azix would beg her to let him tag along. After seeing the caverns of Bifrons and the swampish landscapes of Cimeies, he wanted to know what other kinds of dungeons were out there.

After Ayero finished her mug of ale, she brought up Ariella, reminding Azix of his reason for coming tonight. He swirled the tea in his cup and nodded, "Yes, she actually is part of my Household. If a follower of a King Candidate shares a strong bond with someone and believes in the same ideas as them, the Djinn can lend its power to them." He briefly went over what he knew of Households, not quite familiar on how that part worked.

After finishing his tea, Azix set down the cup and gave Ayero a sheepish look. Avoiding her eyes, he stared at the dregs of tea leaves along the bottom of the empty cup with his cheeks flushed. "Speaking of Ariella, err...I was wondering...what kind of things do girls like? I mean...what is the best way to make a girl feel special? Like...special special?" He stammered his question out awkwardly, uncomfortable and unsure how to broach the topic. Azix gave a furtive glance to see if Ayero understood what he was trying to ask.

Seeing a look of confusion on her face Azix sighed, "Ari has been gone a while and I want to give her a romantic night. We were...intimate once before." He glanced around to make sure no one was listening and blushed, "But, that was my first time." Azix cringed, expecting a teasing remark from the Fanalis woman. He wasn't sure if she had any experience, but her and Ariella were friends so they might have talked about that kind of stuff before.

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero’s posture perked slightly upon hearing that the power of a dungeon could be shared with others who had a close bond to the King Candidate. Ari also had the power of Azix’s djinn? Her mind went to work filing through those she was close with, wondering if they’d want to accept the power of a djinn as well. Shaking her head, Ayero dismisses the thought for the time being. She was getting ahead of herself.

Glancing back at Azix, the Fanalis woman frowns upon noticing the awkward look on the magician’s face. After the man downs his tea and prompts her with a question, Ayero simply blinks in confusion, taken aback by the nature of his inquiry. Azix seemed to notice the look on her face and elaborated, telling her that he wanted to give Ariella romantic experience. ”Oh? …Ohhhhhhhhhh. Ah, miss! Another round, please.” Realization dawns on her face and she quickly waves the barmaid over for a refill. While she was glad that Ariella had someone who cared for her as much as Azix did, she was caught completely off guard by his question and wasn’t sure how to approach the topic. Sipping the freshly poured ale with a thoughtful look on her face, she digs back to her own past encounters for inspiration.

”Ahh…well…” She realizes after a few moments that her previous intimate encounters were largely aromantic and borne from the influence of alcohol. Setting the mug down on the table, the Fanalis woman leans back into her chair while gathering her thoughts. Fixing her gaze onto Azix, she draws in a slow breath before starting. ”Well, for starters…”

”…and that’s how you make a woman squeal like she’s won a year’s supply of panties.” Ayero finished her fourth mug of ale, setting the empty glass down next to the others. Though her explanation had started off awkwardly, the alcohol in her system loosened her up considerably to the point where she seemed completely comfortable on the topic, illustrating her words with crude hand gestures in hopes that Azix would understand her. Her vocal volume had increased as her confidence did, and it was evident that the inebriated woman didn't know how loud she was talking. Or if she did, she didn't care.

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Azix watched the expression on Ayero's face dance from confusion to understanding and was thankful she finally got it. The topic seemed to be an uncomfortable one for her as well, quickly ordering an ale before she broached it. The orange magician fidgeted in his seat while he waited for the ale to arrive and for Ayero to educate him on the finer points of intimacy. When she began speaking, Azix leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table with his chin atop folded hands.

By the time Ayero had finished giving her advice, Azix had crouched as low as he could in his seat. While her advice and demonstrations had been helpful, they were also very graphic. The lewd talk from the drunk Fanalis woman had drawn all eyes and ears on their table. When it became apparent that the reason for the conversation was because of Azix's inexperience, the tavern filled with hearty laughs. The orange magician was mortified and was glad when Ayero had finally came to the end of her advice.

Azix not only had a good idea of how to please Ariella, but he also had unfortunately learned things he didn't need to know about Ayero. Azix sat up in his chair and gave her a nervous smile, "That was...certainly informative." He flagged down the barmaid and ordered an ale for himself, feeling like he needed it now. When she returned with a mug, Azix titled his head back and gulped the bitter alcohol down before slamming it down on the table.

There was something else Azix wanted to ask Ayero about, now that the embarrassing talk was over. "I saw your match with Decimus. You were amazing in that fight. That was the first time I actually got to watch you use your sword." The chances he had to see her were normally out of the corner of his eye while they fought together. Being able to sit back and observe her movements as a fighter had added to his respect for her and he wanted her to know it. "I was thinking of challenging him myself. Do you have any advice?"

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero smiled confidently as Azix requested a drink, hoping that she had done a good job in explaining all that she knew to him. The laughter of the bar and Azix’s embarrassment didn’t seem to stop her from being any less lewd in her descriptions, either. When Azix questions her about her battle with Decimus, the Fanalis woman can’t help but grin widely behind her mug, drinking in both the alcohol and the praise. She audibly hums in thought before pulling her lips away from the mug.

”Don’t let him break your uh…” She trails, searching for the right word while making nondescript hand gestures in front of her. ”…Bork. Don’t let him break your bork.” She pauses, realizing that someone as experience in battle as Azix already knew that. ”Hmm…something strange happened. When Kabu bit him, the poison was supposed to slow him down. But it didn’t. At least not for long. I think he can do a…speed thing. Like I can do. But I’m not sure, maybe Kabu didn’t inject enough poison.” She wonders what else she could say, remembering that he had been present for the fight and had seen the body manipulation techniques the Coliseum Legend possessed. She knew that the magician had a keen eye and wasn’t sure that there was much she could offer. ”He hits hard. Real hard.” She frowns for a moment, remembering the punch to the gut she took that nearly removed her organs.

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Azix chuckled at her attempt to talk magic, but didn't tease her about it. "Borg is the proper term." He said it with a smile, his tone polite in correcting her. He frowned to learn that poison didn't seem to have an effect, it would make slowing Decimus' movements harder. He took her advice to heart and nodded, "I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the talk. I should probably go see Ari."

A drunk patron a few tables over shouted, "Yeah! You get her killer! Make her squeal like panties!" His comments got a round of laughter from the others in the tavern and Azix groaned. After giving Ayero a polite bow, he excused himself to see about putting the Fanalis' advice into practice.

[exit]

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero gave Azix a weird look at his correction. ”That’s what I said.” She shrugged it off, figuring the magician to be hard of hearing and genuinely believing that she had used the correct term all along. Another wide grin split her face as he excused himself in order to meet with Ari and she leaned back in her chair, joining in with the rousing laugher of the other patrons. ”Alright, alright. Tell ‘er I said hi. And remember…” Ayero snickered as she performed another indecent hand gesture before erupting into laughter once more. She waved to Azix as he exited the tavern but remained in her seat, set on downing a few more brews if she could help it.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum