Retaking Savona [Mission- Merrze, Bianca, Minerva and Ayero]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Mission:
Mission Name: Operaion Savona
Mission Overview: Commander Zan Bai Li, master of the blade, was last seen heading for Savona, a large town to the south of Remano. He is travelling with approximately 100 soldiers which are destroying fields, homes and lives in a deadly path for the capitol.

Enemy Name: Kou Grunt x10
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: Kou Grunts each wield a sword capable of inflicting C-tier damage and move at 5 m/s.
Abilities:
Quick Jab – Kou Grunt moves at 15 m/s to jab an opponent within 5 meters of them to inflict C-tier damage.
Parry – Kou Grunt moves its blade at 15 m/s to parry an attack of B-tier or lower.

Enemy Name: Kou Soldier x5
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: Kou Soldier carries a B-tier sword and B-tier shield and moves at 6 m/s.
Abilities:
Block – Kou Soldier raises its shield at 20 m/s to block up to A-tier damage.
Jab – Kou Soldier moves his blade at 25 m/s to inflict B-tier damage.

Enemy Name: Kou Elite x5
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: Kou Elite moves at 7m/s and wields a broad sword capable of inflicting B-tier damage.
Abilities:
Vicious Hit – Kou Elite strikes at an opponent’s arm at 25 m/s, inflicting B-tier damage and knocking their weapon 10 meters away.
Parry – Kou Elite moves their blade at 20 m/s to parry an incoming attack of A-tier or lower.

Enemy Name: Zan Bai Li
Needed damage to take down: Ω
Description:
Zan Bai Li uses Iajutsu as a fighting style, and is particular with quick-draw techniques. He wields an A-Tier Gravity Magic Katana which is 68 cm in length, as well as an A-Tier tanto at 25 cm in length. His maximum move speed is 10 m/s.

Abilities:
Gravity Cut: Zan Bai Li pours his magoi into his Katana and draws it, slicing through the air. A black cut is made where the blade has passed through for a maximum of a 360 degree cut, which creates an outward vacuum that sucks everything within 25 meters of it at 25 m/s. Anything that touches the cut in the air is torn in half by opposing gravity forces for A-Tier damage.

Tsubame Gaeshi: Zan Bai Li draws his katana and re-sheaths it twice, both times vertically, at 25 m/s. Each time it deals B-Tier damage to anything it comes in contact with.

Flash Draw: Zan Bai Li draws his katana, makes a horizontal slash which deals B-Tier damage, and sheathes it at 20 m/s.

Tanto's Parry: Drawing his tanto, Zan Bai Li parries an attack at 20 m/s for up to A-Tier damage.

Piercing Tanto: Zan Bai Li stabs an opponent at 20 m/s for B-Tier damage with his tanto.

Flash Speed: Zan Bai Li gathers Magoi to all of his limbs, giving him a constant move speed of 20 m/s.

As Octavius’ speech ended, those involved began to divvy into task forces. Kou’s troops were on the move, burning a path towards the capital from all directions. The fight would not be an easy one, but the resistance was continuing to strengthen even with Kou’s armies sweeping the countryside. The news lit a fire in Ayero, the young woman eager to engage in battle once more. Even though it seemed like it would be more difficult to drive the eastern country from their lands with each passing day, the collective willpower of Reim’s rebellion inspired her to give a good fight. It seemed to be not just her, as those present at the meeting seemed willing to clash against Kou once more.

Among those in attendance, Ayero first recognized Merrze, the younger Fanalis warrior. She had been leaning towards the back when Ayero scanned the crowd, and she was relieved to see that she was alive and likely unharmed from whatever tasks she had completed for Octavius. Ayero recalled her own clash with Kou officers, a shudder nearly running down her spine when she remembered how fierce they had been. Though she ended up vicious in the end, one wrong move and she would have lost her life. Another person Ayero recognized was Minerva. Seeing the lightning mage again after such a long time, and in a place like this surprised Ayero. Wasn’t she of nobility? Then again the yellow magician seemed to despise her noble birth, preferring to detach herself from high society and forge a path for herself. After this thought, it was much less surprising that she’d come to fight for her country.

After speaking briefly with Octavius, Ayero headed towards the room where she was to meet the others assigned to the same task. The General had granted her ten of his men after a short explanation of their mission, one of the more veteran Fanalis carrying a map with them. After all had gathered in the room, the map was rolled out onto a table with four small stones serving as paperweights to keep the edges from curling back up.

”Our mission will take us to the southern town of Savona. Our intelligence suggests that a Company of Kou soldiers is making their way towards this town and leaving havoc in their wake. Savona is an important location. Let them capture it, and they’ll horde the food and supplies there. If they destroy it, many will perish and Remano will lose one of its major agricultural suppliers. Either outcome is not desirable, which is why we should work to intercept them before they make it to Savona if possible, and destroy them.”

The veteran Fanalis man began to explain the task that had been assigned to them, pointing to the large southern town on the map, then again to a marker denoting Kou’s last known location. As he spoke, Ayero’s eyes narrowed in contemplation. She had visited Savona many times in her travels with the caravan, and knew for herself what a valuable resource it was. The town helped to feed the capital and losing it would help Kou strangle the rebellion.

As the veteran finished speaking and opened up the floor for questions, Ayero’s eyes left the map to take a good look at the others assigned to this task. To her surprise, both Merrze and Minerva were present with soldiers of their own. There was another woman present, a female Fanalis wielding a bow with 10 troops as well. This is good…we have variety. We should have a chance with two close range fighters, a magician and an archer on our side.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier
Bianca the fanalis archer of the team was listening from the outside of the main group as she was applied to the tasks of saving Savona a very important destination to keep under reim Control. Bianca would slowly gravitate to her group as Ayero was explaining the importance of the mission, using a map of the area placed on the table ending with asking the group if they had any questions. Despite Bianca being quiet with her mind being somewhere else as she dwelled on her potentially lost connection to Knight Face Ryan only one Question would come to her mind [When do we leave] though she would bite her lip and give the other a chance to collect any information on their minds. Out of the group Bianca only knew Merrze from previous days of her life in reim, normally would be quite jolly due to working with her again though her lips stayed closed Bianca was distracted a bit.

After waiting for everyone to possibly have a chance to ask questions. Bianca would look at the map to get the destination of the Savona "Well lets get going ladies "and would start making her way there joking and humming to herself. She would expect the others to be right behind her if, not overtaking,.  Despite Bianca decision to start making her way instantly, she had accepted Ayero as the leader of the group and would use her plans of action upon reaching Savona and fighting the Kou forces. The Kou soldiers would not know what hit them, Bianca was in a mood that she could turn crazy killing them without mercy in the most painful of ways, though in Bianca's haste she had left Summer[Dom] inside her room at home.

Retaking Savona [Mission- Merrze, Bianca, Minerva and Ayero] JRbMRoE
Bianca-vault:

Retaking Savona [Mission- Merrze, Bianca, Minerva and Ayero] Bianca_Sheet

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Merrze was glad to finally be back to work, she was happy to going back to the fighting. Hopefully she would be fighting someone strong, then again she had been informed that she might be fighting with a commander which slightly scared her but also made her excited. Like the other people in her group she was given ten soldiers, her ten soldiers were one who specialized in close quarters combat and such which was good for her because then it would be easier for her to command them. She was of course happy to be working with Ayero and Bianca again, there was one person she didn't know and that was the mage in their group. She had been told that her name was Minerva. She was just going to have to believe that she would be useful. She doubted that someone weak would be fighting in the war. She had her sword with her and her new pet Fluffy, this would be the first time fluffy would be used in combat so she was a bit worried but she believed that he would be okay if she commanded him correctly. He wasn't strong enough to defeat most of the soldiers they would most likely fight but he would definitely be good for supporting her. She then started to say in a happy tone. "I'm glad to be working with all of you, I know we can complete this mission with the people we have here. I trust all of you will try your best." She was giving a bit of optimism, she wasn't bubbly happy type but in situations like this it's good to try and act such so people can try hard, she was mainly doing it for strategic purposes. She did know one thing, they weren't going to win without taking some damage themselves. They would probably be fighting a force around double of theirs but she believed they had a good chance of winning.

Retaking Savona [Mission- Merrze, Bianca, Minerva and Ayero] BB2kzwq
Retaking Savona [Mission- Merrze, Bianca, Minerva and Ayero] TXTx1qB
Merrze's Vault of Wonders

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier
She turns to the woman that had begun to walk away. "Where are you heading?" she chuckles, "We'll at least need some basic plan. We can iron out the specifics once we're there, but it seems the most probably avenue for Kou to approach from would be from the eastern road. There's a choke point near the hills that they'll have to pass through." Her fingers drag along a small route. "If anything, we can whittle down their forces as they come through the hills. That should give us the upper hand in the engagement." She taps the jewel atop her staff idly with her fingers.

"The archers and I can try to pick off some of them and make Ayero's job easier, but again, details." Minerva pivots on her steel-toed heels. "Aye...I'm trusting you, alright?" She looks back with a slight smile. "Got that, commander?"

She looks to the other two women. "Minerva. I shoot things with lightning and try to be a good person." She laughs. "That's all there really is to know. I look forward to working with you."

Retaking Savona [Mission- Merrze, Bianca, Minerva and Ayero] GHN16xD

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero braced herself against the table with both hands, one of them coming up to rest at her chin as Minerva pointed out where the trajectory of Kou’s travel would take them. The Fanalis woman slowly nods in agreement, recognizing that the other Reim native likely knew the lands as well as she. Her eyes continue to scan the map below, searching for the best route to keep them hidden among the grassy slopes once they moved from the main path closer to Savona. It likely wouldn’t matter in the end, but Ayero wanted to be sure that all possible paths were considered.

She picks her head up suddenly, no longer pouring over the map as her gaze meets Minerva’s briefly. …Commander? The word caught her off guard and her brows narrowed at the implications. If she was recognized as a leader of sorts, then she would be responsible for all of the lives gathered here. Her gaze sweeps across the room, realizing that the number of people was larger than she had pictured. She’s putting her trust in me? Despite her mental distress, the stone-faced Fanalis gives Minerva a stern nod of affirmation, though it was slightly off beat.

Can I really lead this mission? Ayero was used to handling herself on her own, or with the aid of a few others. The mission to Kios was by far the largest combat group she had ever been a part of, totaling 12 men. And even then she had placed her trust in Azix to lead them, ultimately coming out victorious.

Her inner conflict was suddenly interrupted when a knock at the door startled her from her thoughts. Most of the Fanalis lifted their heads, fixing cautious gazes towards the door. A young magician appeared in the doorway, gingerly carrying a box with a nervous look creeping onto his face. Then young man was one of the magicians recruited by Ariella from Magnostadt and was seemingly having trouble adjusting to being surrounded by large numbers of Fanalis. After a few awkward moments of staring, the boy held the box in his grasp up a bit higher, covering the sheepish look on his face. ”I uh, I have magic tools here to help you. They came from Magnostadt. General Flavius told me to distribute them.”

He would then tilt the box slightly to show what he had brought before setting in down on the table, explaining the uses of the various tools and urging the women to choose one to take along on their mission. She held confidence in the three other women that would be commanding troops alongside her. Merrze was young, but skilled with her fists as well as her blade. She also seemed to have brought along a pet, leaving Ayero to wonder if she had taken up beast taming. Minerva was a promising young magician with a clever mind and would surely be an asset in battle. Ayero didn’t know the bow-wielding woman personally, but she seemed confident and must be skilled as well if Octavius had granted her men.

They group had set out quickly on horseback after securing their weapon and ration, aiming to reach Savona in as little time as possible. After setting up camp for the night, Ayero gathered Merrze, Bianca, Minerva and the few veteran Fanalis from the Corps present around a fire to discuss their strategy. Unfurling the map, Ayero held it in front of her while speaking and gesturing to certain landmarks with her free hand.

”It looks like the best option would be to stop them here, taking advantage of the land’s natural bottleneck.” She gives a nod to Minerva in recognition before continuing. ”If we do this right, we may be able to use the topography of the land to our advantage and win out over their superior numbers. I suggest that the archers as well as Minerva and her men are placed to either side of the pass so as to pick off the soldiers from a distance.” She looks up to gauge the reactions of the two people she had mentioned before returning to the proposed plan.

”Merrze and I will close in on them from either side, using the hills as cover before ambushing them.” She points to two area, one directly in front of the pass and one behind it. ”This way, we’d have a chance at cornering them and destroying their forces before they reach the town.” While she was aware that Kou’s Company had over twice as many troops, the playing field would be hopefully evened out by the presence of so many Fanalis. It was a simple ambush tactic, and Ayero sweeps her gaze around the circle of those gathered.

”By all means, let me know what you think or if we should go with a different approach. I want to make sure that we communicate well and are all on the same page before attempting anything. Teamwork will be key.” Looking over at Merrze, Ayero clears her throat. ”Assuming everyone is alright with this, Merrze, would you prefer to take Kou head-on from the front or wait behind the pass to surprise them there?”

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier
As time passed throughout the day Bianca confidence in her fellow team, not to mention being trusted with 10 archers and a magical healing device designed to help her team. Bianca was surprised that she had been trusted with such resources, she had barely been in Reim that long and didn't really know that many people in the city... "Does, Power, Skill and Red hair mean everything in this world" Bianca would think to herself. It was a strange concept, but Bianca was dwelling so much on deeper thoughts relating to many different matters she had failed to comprehend the bigger picture.  Bianca was stopped by the words of Minerva who was able to prevent Bianca from charging off on her own, and for the group to work out a basic plan.. [Bianca] "Thank you"....

The group would ride on horseback towards Savona with due haste, setting up camp for the night along the way. Bianca was Riding a pure white horse which Bianca started became attached to along the way and had decided to make sure the horse would not see a drop of blood if she could avoid it. Though the horse was simply a focus point for Bianca's jumbled feelings for Knight face Ryan. Bianca would watch as Ayero set out a map of the area around the warm campfire, hanging on every word. Bianca wasn't really one for, taking a major advantage over her foes, though if the situation called for she would have no problems. Bianca "I think that is a fantastic plan, normally I would like Head on fights but in this case I don't see any choice..." Bianca didn't feel like sleeping so simply decided to make her way to her destinated area to get a better feel granting her 10 men the option of coming with her or staying here and meeting her after they got some rest...all 10 would decided to go with Bianca. Bianca paused for a moment and turned towards the group ..."Do we need a code word...incase any of us get into trouble and need help?". 

Unknowingly to Bianca the vibe of being with so many Fanalis, leading 10 mean being part of a larger group about to fight in a very important battle was slowly bringing down Bianca's social wall created by her internal thoughts not to mention the Excitement building inside of her.

Bianca-vault:

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Merrze was't sure what she should do, she was wondering which would be the right move for her to make and then she had finally thought on which would be the best method in her opinion. "Well I don't want to sound cocky when I say this but I think I would be a dangerous force to those soldiers, normally I fight head on but They could get prepared if I charge head on and sure why I could take them out I would probably take more damage. And in the long run that wouldn't be good so I think it would be best to go with the surprise, then they can be dispersed and surprised. That means it will be easier for them to be picked off one by one." She was sure this would be the most effective method, this way they could most likely win and take less damage while they were at it. She new they weren't going to come out scratchless but of course she would want to reduce the casualties. After that she just went back to paying attention to what was going on. SHe had wondered what would happen after the war was all over. Would she go back to doing small jobs and living in Reim, or should she leave, she had no idea what was best for her right now. She had never contributed to something this large, she knew it was making her stronger but she had no idea where things were going right now. After that though she got a hold of herself, the future had endless possibilities so now was not the time for that. She was ready to go wild on these troop when the time was going to come, there was no way that she was going to let them away from her, she was going to do her best for the people and for the future. She wasn't going to worry about things that were far off but instead work her best to accomplish what she could. And now was the time to do her best, before what she did was slightly minor but now she had a chance to help more people by putting forth her best effort. In her short time in Reim she had started to love the people there and the city itself, she new the only way to truly end things was to get the kou out of Reim. She didn't know if she had the right to try and do that but she wanted to be useful. She looked at fluffy and knew he was comforting presences, she didn't know how strong the leader of the opposing force would be but she had heard terrible things as in he would be fearsome. Being afraid would solve nothing. She was glad that she had her ten troops and some familiar faces, on the battlefield your fellow fighters are like your siblings, Merrze had been an only child so she was happy to be working with people that she could bond with and cooperate for a common goal. They were going to destroy the Kou scum and show their prowess, she was not going to let them win and get past her.

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier
Minerva spent the majority of the journey to the front lines secluded with the supply wagon, using the spare crates that stored materials as a makeshift table to plan for the events that were to come. Strategy games and such were all well and good, and Minerva had spent plenty of her childhood soundly trouncing her adversaries in war games, but this...this was different.

She found herself cautious, and hesitant to make any decision she deemed could incur to many casualties. She ran simulation after simulation in her head until they made camp for the first night, the girl exhausted, but her mind racing.

Her sleep was ill. She'd found not a single possible outcome that could preserve the lives of every soldier they had brought. Real men are going to die tomorrow... The thought sundered the back of her skull. They know it. Some part of them knows it, and yet they willingly throw themselves into battle against the Kou...

She stared soberly at the wall of the tent before moving into the night, gripping the cloak around her as she bit through the cold, climbing the hill overlooking the west of Savona. Her eyes wandered up to the stars, each one brilliant. I could die tomorrow. She smiles, a nervous laugh escaping her lips. This could be the last time I see the stars...and yet I'm still willing to fight.

She laughs, this time a raucous, joyous sound. "Why am I worried? We're going to win!" She taps her staff on the ground resolutely. "I know it."

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero listened carefully to the words of her companions, wanting to make sure that they would all be in agreement before heading out into battle where communication would be much more difficult. ”Very well.” She nods to Merrze in understanding. ”I will take the front, in that case.”

It had taken several days travel to reach Savona, where grateful residents offered supplies and rest to the soldiers. The town knew that they were a target as news of Commander Zan Bai Li’s warpath had reached their ears. Though the two armies were close to intercepting, the quick movements of Reim’s troops allowed them to arrive in the southern town before Kou. After reassuring the citizens and resupplying their ration stock, the group heads along the eastern road that would take them into the hills.

The choke point Minerva spoke of appeared after several hours of traveling through the hilly terrain. Luckily there was still some daylight left allowing the groups to split off and explore the area, becoming familiar with the topography of the terrain and choosing the best spots to launch their assault from. Ayero squinted a she tilted her head upwards towards the sky, shielding her eyes with one hand. The clouds had been thickening all day, eventually covering the clear blue sky with a stretch of pale grey. A frown set her lips and she hoped that whatever weather was heading their way would not impede their mission.

As night fell, the Troop set up camp among the hills several miles out from where the battle was projected to take place. Snow began to fall at a moderate rate, the occasional gusts drifting the white fluff along the sloping hills to smooth any evidence of their travel. The cold night air had thickened with tension; many of the “soldiers” were untrained and had volunteered upon answering Octavius’ call for those with Fanalis blood. Ayero sat by a small fire, running a sharpening stone along the edges of her scimitar. She was lost in thought, though not too distracted and consciously kept one ear out for unusual noises. It had hit her at some point over the past few days of travel that this was war. She was so used to being responsible only for herself, then Vin came into her life. With a younger brother to care for, Ayero became more cautious, focused on making it back to Vin at the end of the day. Then she met Octavius, the Fanalis General slowly becoming like a father to her. If he had faith in her, then she would do everything in her power to make him proud, to protect their country and its people.

The approach of rapid hoof beats met her ears, startling her from her thoughts. She stood, blade in one hand and stone in the other as those in the camp also turned to meet the source of the noise. A pair of Fanalis riders appeared over the crest of the hill, their hair windswept and seemingly out of breath. ”Kou! We’ve sighted them!” One of them gasped, the chilly air combined with the high speed of the horse leaving his lungs straining to take in air. Ayero’s eyes flared and her heart pounded in her chest, almost too loudly for her to even hear the scouts relay what they’d seen. ”They’re heading this way from the eastern road like the mage said. About two hours away, maybe less.” At this point most of the soldiers had gathered due to the commotion. They whispered among each other hurriedly as an air of excitement settled over the camp.

Ayero chewed on her lower lip for a moment, taking the information in. ”Do their numbers match our intel?” The rider paused before exchanging glances with his partner. ”More or less. It’s not all grunts, either. Some of the soldiers carried pretty high quality looking equipment. That’s as much as we could figure out without risking them finding us.”

Thankfully her face hadn’t betrayed her inner conflicting feelings while speaking, remaining cold and stony as usual. Once the groups began to gather, Ayero mounted her horse and called out to the others as they prepared to leave for their assigned locations. ”Follow the orders of your Squad leaders and extinguish all fires.” She turns her attention back towards the two riders. ”Go reign in the sentries, tell them to move closer into the hills.”

As the pair sped off, Ayero sucked in a heavy breath as she went about preparing to move her Squad into position. What if the Kou Company also had Fanalis and magic? What if they were walking into a slaughter? And what if Kou spies had gotten past the sentries and reported back to their Commander? The thoughts assaulted Ayero all at once and she began to feel queasy, suddenly wanting to do nothing more than turn her horse around and ride back to Remano. But her resolve was stronger than her fear, and she gripped the reigns of her horse tighter. Kicking her heels into the side of the beast, she sped to catch up to the departing groups, calling out to the other women.

”Wait…! I…good luck. Merrze, Minerva, Bianca…it’s an honor to fight alongside each of you. Now let us give them hell!” She gives them an encouraging look to go along with her parting words before leaving them to their duties, knowing that time was of the essence. As the gathered her own men and lead them around the hills towards the front of the pass, Ayero’s stomach twisted into knots. How did Azix do this with such confidence…how does Octavius do this on a large scale?

Nearly an hour and a half later, the sound of distant hoof beats resonated across the land. Ayero’s heart leaped into her throat and her muscles locked up at the implications of the sound. They’re here… She jumped, startled when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Whipping her head back, she was greeting by the face of the veteran Fanalis Corp man who had explained their mission earlier. He wore a knowing expression, eyes lidded and a gentle smile on his face. The sight caused Ayero to exhale, nodding in thanks for the gesture. It wouldn’t do any good to let her doubts get in the way. Watching carefully from their angled position, flickers of torch light began to emerge from beyond the two nearly sandwiched hills. Signaling to her men, the group crept closer, prepared to strike from behind the hill as soon as they heard the sound of magic inspired attacks and arrows being rained down…

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier
The positions of all pieces on the board had all been set Ayero had done all she could to present a solid plan to the group but now it was down to time, luck and one deadly battle to determine the Results. Bianca on the left, and Minerva on right both having a raised terrain making them initially quite safe from the first stages of conflict unlike the forces on the ground about to do Melee Battle with devastating support coming from Bianca and Minerva. Bianca had to think of the most logical time to fire the first arrow she had never been in any organised battled like this though she remembered a traveler once telling her... No plan really exists after the first shot she had to plan this perfectly.

The Kou forces were approaching step by step in a tight formation mostly consisting of weak troops who shouldn't be there but Bianca could notice several targets which stood out in the approaching 8 soldier formation, though she decided to wait for about 24 troops to pass her position, before launching her attack, assuming it would be the most effective. Her emotions were evaluating and she was finding it really hard not to fire as soon as she could smell the sweat of the Kos, though unlike Bianca the people following her were not as confident though seconds before it was time to launch an attack Bianca put the scared thread inside of them and crush it with a simple lick of her tongue "its time"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Bianca quickly spotted the prime targets in the 2nd group of 24, 10 Kou Grunts seeming to be just be following the Communications of those in front and relaying them through to the next section of the kou forces, along with relaying information back down the line.
The first arrow was going into them as many of them Elites as 1 arrow could hit. Bianca would wait for the moment where 5 grunts were ln line with her before Tr..Vain Line firing a Devastating Piercing Arrow that moves at 30m/s up to 50meters away, piercing through anything in its path to deal A-tier damage to anything it strikes hitting through all 5 Grunts along a few weak Kou troops killing them instantly. a microsecond later all 10 archers with Bianca started firing on the section of the troops picking off the stragglers very quickly, and all but one would progress to attack the next incoming Line of Kou forces.
Bianca as she started to prepare to first a second Tr..Vain Line, while her 1 non-firing archer was keeping his eyes out, across the battlefield checking out the first wave on course to fight Meeze and Next Incoming wave of attackers, in case Bianca's attention was needed.

Bianca wasn't sure what else was going on on the battlefield she wouldn't take the time to look though she had assumed the fighting had started for all parties from her first shot,

Spell Useds:
Spoiler:
Name: Tr..Vain Line
Tier: A
Cost: 40/20
Weapon Type: Bow
Class Offensive
Range: 50 meters
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: Fires a Devastating Piercing Arrow that moves at 30m/s up to 50meters away, piercing through anything in its path to deal A-tier damage to anything it strikes. This ability may be sustained to fire off another "Tr..Vain Line".

Enermies Down : 5 Kou Grunts and 12-20 Randoms Kous

Mana 120/160

Bianca-vault:

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
When Merrze heard that the Kou were in site she felt two things. Those two things were fear and excitement, she felt excited for the fact that she would finally get to to kill the kou, she was afraid of how many people they might lose in the process of this battle. She knew being afraid  wouldn't help anyone so she got a grip of herself. She looked over at the roops before everyone went to their positions, she could tell a few of them were a bit worried about the oncoming fight. She was going to do her best to rally them before everyone left. She spoke up so everyone could hear her and said. "I know some of you must be afraid to fight and I won't lie to you, a few of us are going to die. But don't worry, we must still fight and do our best for those who will live, we have to make sure that they don't get past us and that is our job. I trust everyone of you troops and I know that with your help we can get this Kou scum out of her and show them that even though they may have numbers we have something more important, we have power, bravery skill and the tactics to show them whose boss." After she said this the troops gave a resounding cheer of happiness,she could tell she moved them to were they would fight until they could no longer fight. She didn't know she had the capability to inspire them like that though she just wanted to give some of them the encouragement that they needed to fight. She then headed off to the rear where she had her troops would ambush them from behind.

Merrze had her troops in the waiting for the Army to pass by, she was going to come from behind them while Aye attacked the front. It was a good method of fighting, their army wouldn't be able to withstand and attack on two fronts, She would now wait to see their ranks disrupted by oncoming fire from the archers and such then she would attack the troops surprising them. She signalled her troops to be prepared to attack when the archers would begin their assault. As soon as she heard the ranks being disrupted from the oncoming fire she knew it was time for her and her troops to attack. They started to rush forward from behind one of the hills and Merrze slid down the hill, as she was heading that way she could hear some of the Kou panicking. She and her troops intercepted the army and she began her attack. She had her troops taking care of most of the people and she and fluffy where prepared to fight. She and fluffy were surrounded by 5 Kou Elites, sure they had numbers but Merrze knew they would be nothing. One of them charged at her and she was ready, she drew her sword and slashed at him as him, he used Parry and then tried to stab her with his sword. She dropped to the ground and used Whirlwind Kick and knocked him out. So he wouldn't get back up she grabbed him and stabbed him in the throat one and he went limp in a matter of seconds. Then two more elites came charging at her, she threw their dead comrades body at them. The hit knocked them both down, by the time they got up Merrze was charging at them with full force. She jumped and landed on one of them and slit his throat. The other one attempted to attack her but she block with her blade. He tried to attack her but she jumped over him to get behind him. When he turned around she used Rising Uppercut to knock him out and slammed her blade up into his jaw and watched him fall to the ground where he would end up bleeding to death. Now she only had to deal with two more of these fools, one of them rushed at her and she smirked. He slashed her leg and tried to slash her again, but she clashed blows with him.

This one was more skilled then the others, she saw fluffy killing minor soldiers and left him to do his own murdering stuff. She was focused on the elite who was causing her trouble. While she was focused on him the other elite tried to attack her from behind but she donkey kicked him in the nuts and he staggered backwards. She break away from the clash and then proceeded to attack the Elite, they traded blows until she could find a weakness. He slipped up when trying to attack her and she grabbed a hold of his arm and broke it. She then pushed him down onto the ground and smashed his skull by stomping on it three times. She then turned around to face the other guy that was left, he was just getting up from the nut kick and she whistled and got Fluffys attention. She ordered him to go after the elite that was left, Fluffy garbed the elite by his leg and threw him into Merrze's direction. She gave a slight smirk and grabbed he Elite mid-air and slammed him into the ground, she shoved her blade into his chest and and pulled down leaving a big gash in him she then cut across his belly letting some of his organs spill out. She got up satisfied with her killing of the 5 elites. She looked around and saw that her troops were doing just fine and she and Fluffy entered the fray to help them out. SHe was going to wipe out as much soldiers as she could and lose as little of people that was possible. She saw the elite she stabbed in the jaw on the floor struggling for life so she stomped on his throat watching him spit up blood then die. She was fighting to protect and to kill and she wasn't going to let a single one of these bastards escape, sure some of them were probably  innocents who were drafted but they would kill her so she had to kill them, she felt slight remorse but she wasn't going to let that hold her back, she had to fight for her people, her comrades and the people back in Reim. She had no family and the country had become a place that she truly loved and wanted to protect it.

Stamina:100/160
Skills:
Name: Whirlwind Kick
Tier: B
Cost: 30 Stamina
Weapon Type: legs
Class: Offensive
Range: close
Duration: instant
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Merrze spins on her head at 20 m/s performing a series of 15 kicks on her opponent. If all 15 of the kicks land then B-tier damage is dealt, if 8-14 are landed then C-tier damage is dealt. If 7 or less kicks are landed on the opponent then D-tier damage is dealt.

Name: Rising uppercut (Miathios Style)
Cost: 30
Weapon Type: Fist
Range: Close
Description: Merrze uppercuts her opponent at 20m/s with explosive force.

Fluffy:
https://i.imgur.com/tEDMU99.jpg
Name: Fluffy
Tier: D
Type: Brute
Species: Refinoire
Speed:5m/s
Appearance: Fluffy is a large canine like creature standing at 2m on all fours and it has greyish fur with black spots on it. It has spikes surrounding the upper part of his body in the form of a mane then he has two large blade-like spikes on the side of his head. Near his lower back there is a spot where a saddle could possibly be mounted in the future so Merrze could ride it.
Passive Traits:

• Fire Gland- Fluffy has a gland inside it that let's it produce fire.

• Unlocked at C tier

• Unlocked at Alpha Tier

• Unlocked at Alpha Tier

• Unlocked in Legendary Beast

Active Traits:

• Inferno Roar-Spending 5 stamina/magoi Fluffy produces fire in his mouth and bites an enemy dealing D-tier damage in an explosive wave away from him at 10 m/s. The explosion can be one to five meters in scale and it can be sustained for 5 magoi for every post it it used in up to 3 posts the cooldown is 5/6/7 posts depending on how long it is sustained.

• Unlocked at Beta Tier

• Unlocked at Alpha Tier

• Unlocked if Legendary Beast

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lilly giggled as she skipped through the trees. The soldiers were going by road, but she liked to weave in and out of the sparse leaves, using her lance to idly stab any stray creatures unfortunate enough to cross her path. The easy access to blood meant she never ran out of the energy necessary to keep her blade formed. Brother Kaito had taken another route to Remano, leaving Lilly to aide in the slaughter of the villages, at her request. She did not want to play in the big city yet, she wanted to play with regular kids, like the ones in the school.

She knew the soldiers were frightened of her and it made her giggle. Big people scared of her, when she was not even on her seventh name day. She supposed the weapon was kind of scary, but she liked it. It glowed a pretty red color and kept absorbing blood. She could hear the soldiers on the road getting attacked and she clapped happily as she broke into a run, eager to see the slaughter. It did not even matter to her who was winning, she just liked to watch the art of blood being spilled. As she approached a small hill, two Fanalis men spotted her, shouting at her to get back, that it was dangerous.

“But… I want to play too!”

“This ain’t a game, kid! Get back before someone hits you on accident!”

Lilly giggled before flying forward with frightening speed, her lance finding its way deep into the heart of one man. She turned mad eyes to the other man, murmuring a spell to the rukh before the man suddenly cried out in pain. His skin turned a sickening red color as his blood was pulled from his pores, his eyes, ears and nose all gushing blood.

“I said, I. Want. To. Play. Too!”

She pulled her lance free of the first guard as the second fell to the ground. With a murmur, the blood from the two men began to gather around her, the droplets spinning faster and faster. The drops of blood were moving too fast to be seen aside from a small blur, though whizzing sounds could be heard, sounding like a swarm of bees as they flew around her. Casting Blood Barrage, 30 tiny droplets of blood zoomed around at 30 m/s. She raised her lance, the blood droplets zipping out and striking the heart of every horse within 50 meters of the tiny girl. She giggled and clapped as she saw the horses grunt and collapse as their hearts exploded from the force of the blood bullets.

A few of the bullets also struck soldiers, both for Reim and Kou, but she did not care. Her targets had been the horses, the people were just extra fun for her. When she looked around, not a single horse was left standing. Whoever won would be walking to declare their victory. Lilly plopped down on the ground next to one of the dead guards, her blood lance dissipating as she ceased the flow of magoi, the weapon reverting to a small black dagger which she tucked into its sheathe. She poked at the Fanalis, frowning when she did not even get a groan of pain. She had killed him too quickly and that was no fun. She poked through his pockets, hoping to find a small trinket or coin, her eyes lighting up when she came across a silver locket. Inside of the locket, initials were carved into the silver. Lilly tucked the locket into her pocket before standing back up and skipping back into the forest. She was bored again.

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier
Items:

Name: Amethyst Maelstrom
Material: The staff is made of lightweight steel
Appearance: 152cm long,  5cm thick. The Amethyst jewel atop it is large enough to be used like a morning star or a mace.

Minerva was vastly different from her attitude even the day before. The woman's face was cold and emotionless as she stood seemingly alone upon the hill. several powerful light magicians had cloaked their presence next to her as part of her initial tactic. she noticed a small platoon passing by, She'd brought her Amethyst Maelstrom with her, along with the Angel's Grace she had received from the magicians. The first one passed in a simple patter, his gaze drifting up the hill and resting on Minerva.

"You there, do you intend to stand in our way?"

Minerva's gaze sharpens, cold, and furious. "I don't need to stand in your way if you can no longer walk it."

The grunt stuttered, unsheathing his sword along with five of his companions. "I'll handle this one." The grunt charges the girl, breaking into a full sprint and aiming to stab the you mage with his sword. Minerva's Orbital Shock springs to life around her as the man levy's the strike. The crackle of her arcana ripples through his arms, the mans paralyzed limbs dropping down to his sides, the blade dropping from his hands as his arms froze gripping air. Minerva quickly sweeps the grunt's feet from beneath him.

"Tactical error one: Charging the sorceress."

The sudden, ghostly pallor of five orbs of lightning surround the girl, the kou soldier's eyes going wide. Minerva watches with a placid expression as the grounded man's body spasms, then falls limp, the deed done by her shock spheres (A rousing C tier of damage to the face). She walks past the body, leaving a 35m distance between herself and the rest of the platoon. She tilts her head at the man behind her, the charred remains of his head smoldering against the grass.

"Any more fools for today?"

The remaining 23 men suddenly roar, intent on annihilating the young sorceress. The light magicians near the prismatic maiden suddenly drop their veils, each one discharging a beam of arcane artillery into the platoon. Minerva simply levels her staff at the four grunts, launching a volt spear directly at their feet, the charge dispersing as it comes into contact with the ground before them, dealing b-tier damage in a 10m area.

The prismatic strands blow against the breeze, the wiped platoon of 24 men lay before the magicians. "It seems they learned nothing from their ally's sacrifice."

With the tailing group eradicated, Min turned her sight to the rest of the battle, her eyes racing over the field to see what she could glean.

Magoi: 130/200

Spells used:

Name: Shock Spheres
Tier: C
Cost: 20
Element: Lightning
Range: 20m
Duration: 1 post
Cool-Down: 3 posts
Description: Minerva channels the rukh into 5 spheres of lightning (radius 30cm), firing them in rapid succession (every .2s) at a singular target at 15m/s dealing C-tier damage if all 5 connect, and D-tier if at least one connects.

Name: Volt Spear
Cost: 30/m
Range: 30m
Description: Minerva summons a single spear of concentrated lightning 1m long and 4cm thick. She launches the spear in a direction up to 30m at 20m/s, the lightning bursting on contact in a 5m radius and dealing b-tier damage to anyone caught.

Name: Orbital Shock
Costl: 30/m, 15/m
Class: Supplementary
Range: 2m
Duration: Sustain
Description: Minerva summons a hoop of electrical spheres that is 2 meters in diameter. This hoop orbits her on a vertical axis at 15 m/s, and can change its position on the horizontal plane at the same speed. Each individual orb on this hoop is .8 meters tall and .5 meters wide. Minerva may summon a new hoop or sustain it in the proceeding post. Two limbs of any individual that comes into contact with the hoop becomes paralyzed for 3 posts and their movement is slowed by 10m/s.

Grunt's removed: 5

Spell Cooldown:

Shock Spheres: 3
Volt Spear: 5
Orbital Shock: 5

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
As the sounds of battle reached Fanalis ears, Ayero signaled for her men to push forward. They moved as stealthily as they could, aided by the shadows casted from the rolling hills. Reaching into one of the inner pockets of her cloak, Ayero fishes out the magic tool she had selected earlier. Her eyes were trained on the flickering lights from torches in the near distance and the sounds of men yelling. She held up a hand, the warriors behind her tensing in anticipation. In her other hand she clutched the magic tool tightly, knowing that she had to wait for the best moment to use it. The effects of the Light Bomb were devastating, or so she had been told by the young mage who had distributed the tools. She should take caution when using it so as to not catch any allies or herself in the crossfire. Thus, the Fanalis woman had decided that the tool could be put to the best use during the beginning of the fight, when she knew that she would only hit the eastern soldiers.

Taking a deep breath, Ayero poured her magoi into the tool. The tool reacted by glowing brightly, and Ayero prayed that its effects would be as severe as the mage had indicated. The soldiers were coming incredibly close, and the light emitted from the tool would alert the enemy from their position. They’d lose their tactical advantage, (hopefully) in exchange for Kou lives. Squeezing the tool harder as if it would make it work better, Ayero focuses on the soldiers drawing near. Suddenly, a burst of light from the Egg Bomb appeared roughly 15 meters away, expanding and engulfing a swath of Kou men as it did so. Among them were three Kou Soldiers who met their end from severe light burns. Screams of pain rang through the air at the sudden attack, and the instant the dangerous light faded Ayero thrust her hand down. At her signal, the ten Fanalis that had accompanied her rushed forward, slaughtering anything in their path.

Ayero followed quickly behind, swinging her blade at anything wearing Kou styled clothing. Even in the dim moonlight reflected by the snow, the difference between Reim’s shining gold armor and Kou’s was discernable. In the midst of battle, Ayero found herself faced with a more elite looking soldier. He wore more protective gear than the common grunts and his sword and shield seemed to be of higher quality. Glancing out of the corner of her eye, she noted another Kou Soldier position behind her, seemingly prepared to strike. Both men ran towards her at the same time, swords prepared to both perform Jabs. Tensing her muscles, Ayero flew into a Pinwheel Block, raising her sword and spinning on her heel to successfully deflect both of the eastern blades.

Coming out of the spin, Ayero quickly raised her scimitar above her head after knock away the second Kou blade and brought it down on one of the Kou Soldier’s heads. The man gasped as the devastating blow ripped down his face, the sword finally being pulled away as it reached his collar bone. The sharp steel had easily sliced part of its way through the skull and pierced his throat. As the slain soldier falls backward and struggles to breath, Ayero whips around in time to knock the opposing soldier’s blade away with her own. The pair duel for a short while, steel meeting steel in a whirlwind of blades and shouts. Ayero send a flurry of three slashes towards the man, two diagonal in their path creating an “X” and a downward vertical slash to follow. The Kou Soldier responds by raising his shield in time, grunting at the sheer force behind each of the blows. As the third hit lands, Ayero notices a crack spiraling along the dented metal of the shield. With another quick decisive slash with her blade, the Fanalis woman had reduced the metal shield to shards.

Ayero was becoming increasingly impatient in how long it was taking her to defeat this man. He seemed to be tougher than the last one, making better use of his shield and blade. Then again, she hadn’t had much of a chance to engage the previous man before she had felled him. She cared not to observe their fighting styles, preferring to incapacitate them as quickly as possible. This was not a coliseum match, this was war.

Again the pair dueled with their blades for a short while, Ayero becoming even more irritated at how he seemed to be able to meet her strikes with his own. But his blade stance seemed to be unsure, and Ayero decided to try and take advantage of it. Feinting her right hand to the side, Ayero positioned her blade offensively. Without his shield to defend him, the Kou Soldier had given Ayero an opening as he went after the bait with his own blade. Lurching the left half of her body forward, Ayero lands a heavy blow to his head with her fist. The sound of his skull cracking and caving inwards doesn’t reach her ears, the sickening sound being drowned out by the noises of battle.

As the Kou Soldier fell from the traumatic injury to his head, a figured appeared at the bottleneck between the two hills. The glint of his high quality armor caught Ayero’s eyes as it reflected the moonlight, and the Fanalis woman turned her body half-way to observe him after parrying away a stray blade. Her face hardened as she laid eyes on the man, knowing at once who he must be.

Commander Zan Bai Li had been leading his troops along the eastern road towards the town of Savona, preparing to raid the town of its supplies before burning it to the ground. The location of the town was too strategic for Remano for him to allow it to remain standing. He had planned to reach Savona in a few hours’ time, his men becoming excited at the idea of raiding and slaughtering as they pleased. But fate appeared to not be on his side that day. He knew of the choke point between the hills and had sent a few men out ahead of the Company to ensure that there was no trap lying in wait. But the men did not return, and so Li had approached with caution, sending some of the weaker men through first as a precaution. When a hail of arrows rained down upon the soldiers, Reim troops appeared from both sides of the hills and engaged them. At first it seemed as if Reim’s assault would be fruitless in the face of over twice as many soldiers, but those thoughts were quickly put to rest when the majority of them were realized to be Fanalis.

Commander Li stood tall at the choke point after wading through the bodies of Kou and Reim man alike. He slayed any enemies that happened to be in his path with ease, his goal being to find the enemy commander and end them. There were two visible women commanding troops, both of them armed and seemingly skilled on the battlefield. He did not know which one was in charge of this operation, or if either of them even were, but they both would meet this end by his hand.

Retaking Savona [Mission- Merrze, Bianca, Minerva and Ayero] 0Hlrsj4

"COME AND FACE ME, REIM COMMANDER!” Li bellowed and thumped at his chest with an enclosed fist. He was an imposing sight, a tall broad shouldered man with a fierce look took him. He wore a patch over one eye from a previous battle wound, though this would not hinder him in the slightest during battle.

[Stamina: 205/250]

[Defeated: 5 Kou Soldiers]

Abilities Used:
Name: Pinwheel Block (Way of Old)
Cost: 30 Stamina | 15 Sustained
Weapon Type: Sword
Class: Defensive
Duration: Sustained
Description: Moving at 20 m/s, Ayero holds her blade outwards and spins in circles for the duration of the post or until she decides to stop, deflecting up to A-tier damage. This ability can be sustained to perform another spinning block.

Items Used:
Retaking Savona [Mission- Merrze, Bianca, Minerva and Ayero] Kt7HrrN

Name: Light Bomb
Type: Stone Egg
Magic Type: Light
Appearance: A 20 cm egg made of stone with light shining through cracks. The magic circle is inscribed on the side.
Function:

By paying 15 magoi, the user may cause an explosion of light that travels at 20 m/s which deals B-tier burn damage to anything in a 10 meter area within 20 meters of the user. This ability may be sustained for 3 posts by paying 15 magoi each post. 5 post cool-down.

Retaking Savona [Mission- Merrze, Bianca, Minerva and Ayero] DJIUjt2

Name: Vipsania
Tier: A-Tier
Type: Scimitar
Magic Type: Strength
Appearance: Named for her dear mother, Vipsania is a Persian style scimitar with a 36" high quality steel blade and an 8" long handle. The thin blade makes this weapon lighter and deadlier than her previous sword, albeit somewhat more difficult to handle. Small obsidian gems are embedded around the handle, imbuing the blade with strength magic.

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier
Bianca was preparing to fire, another powerful piercing arrow but had nowhere to realistically to put it, all the decent troops had been defeated and there was nothing left apart from pathetic panicking Kou troops who shouldn't have been there in the first place. Bianca had her shot loaded and was trying to find a worthy target the remaining forces were being picked offed left and right when suddenly she heard "COME AND FACE ME, REIM COMMANDER!”. Bianca instantly adjusted her position to locate this big mouth, it was the Kou forces Commander just looking at him Bianca knew he was a very important figure in this fight. Bianca smirked and licked her lips the moment she found a strong foe worthy of her attack, she had an element of surprise on her side and simply as she launched her second Tr..Vain Line. The Arrows path would travel through several kou forces skull's before having the Commander in its sights creating a channel of exploding brains. blood behind it.

If the attack was successful[Killed him] Bianca would take a deep breath as it generally would mean the battle was over though if the attack was unsuccessful Bianca would do the below

After attack was blocked/dodged/whatever, Bianca would follow up firing 20 arrows in quick succession at the commander 15 arrows  which travel at 25m/s as part of Route Bombardment Academic. Each arrow can bind a single limb of an opponent to the ground for 2 posts. If 8 hit a single target, 2 limbs are pinned for 3 posts. If all 15 hit a single target 3 limbs are pined for 3 posts, Additionally she will fire an additional 5 basic arrows as misdirects capable of dealing B rank damage though they would only move at 10m/s.

Spells Used:
Name: Route Bombardment Academic
Cost: 30
Class Supplementary
Range:  40 meters
Description: Bianca fires 15 arrows in quick succession which travel at 25m/s/s within 40 meters of herself. Each arrow can bind a single limb of an opponent to the ground for 2 posts. If 8 hit a single target, 2 limbs are pinned for 3 posts. If all 15 hit a single target 3 limbs are pined for 3 posts.

Name: Tr..Vain Line
Cost: 40/20
Class Offensive
Range: 50 meters
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: Fires a Devastating Piercing Arrow that moves at 30m/s up to 50meters away, piercing through anything in its path to deal A-tier damage to anything it strikes. This ability may be sustained to fire off another "Tr..Vain Line".

Mana = 70/160 [ 120 before - 20[sustaining an A] -30[Using a B]
Ammo left = 10/15

Last edited by Bianca Cordelia Brown on 23/02/15, 07:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bianca-vault:

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Merrze was in the midst of fighting when she stopped to notice what seemed to be a little girl killing a large amount of people. While she was sad for the lose she was glad she wasn't close to the child or she probably would have been killed with in a matter of seconds. She was just going to go back to the fighting, she had been fighting for a long amount of time tell she heard a large scream saying something about looking for the Reim commander. She guessed that this was the Kou Commander, she had been informed that his name was Li, she didn't think she would be able to take him out but she did know that if her and the other girls worked together then they would be able to take him out. She had hyped herself up a little. She started to run towards the direction of Li, she had noticed Bianca had fired a couple of Arrows at him so she mowed down a bunch of random soldiers as she head towards Li. Since she was firing arrows she didn't want to get to close or she would most likely get hit by arrows. She had the magic tool he had been given ready. It had lighting magic and would probably do Li a good amount of damage if the attack landed. She was now 10 meters away from the commander and was prepared to attack him. If they all launched a succession of attacks then he most likely wouldn't be able to dodge most of them.

Now that she was close enough she pulled out the amulet and was ready to fire the lightning bolt. She pointed it at Li's chest so that if he tried to jump then it would most likely strike him in a place where you definitely wouldn't want to take a lightning bolt to. She then fired the lightning bolt and was amazed by it. As it zoomed by it slightly charred anything that was near it, she was lucky that she wasn't on the receiving end of it. She would now have to hope that it would strike, incase he didn't get taken out by their attacks she was prepared to use her magoi claws and try to attack him personally, but of course that would be a last resort since it would be very stupid to get that close to someone who was superior to you in skill and power. So to be safe she back away 10 meters but was ready to charge at him if she truly needed to. Hopefully she wouldn't have to do that though. She ordered her troops well the ones that wee alive to hold off anyone who would come charging at her so that she would be ready to attack him without having to worry about incoming forces. She did know one thing though, she was hyped about this battle, so far they were winning and she hoped things would stay that way.

Magoi/Stamina:85/160
Magic Tool:
Name: Shocking Circle
Type: Amulet
Magic Type: Lightning
Appearance: A 10 cm amulet set with a gem that appears to have lightning actively dancing across it. The magic circle is inscribed on the back.
Function:

• By paying 15 magoi, the user may create a single lightning bolt that strikes at 20 m/s capable of inflicting B-tier damage to a target within 20 meters of the user. This ability may be sustained up to 3 posts by paying 15 magoi each post. 5 post cool-down.

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier
Minerva simply stood, watching the events unfold, the young girl ripping blood from her foes and using it as a weapon. She smiled subtly, her feet now carrying her towards the hulking mass of armor and battle that had called out to Reim's commander. Nothing like a good flank! She curled her legs in and slid down a steeper portion of the hill, the steel plated soles of her heels hitting the ground and bouncing her back up into another few steps until she was a mere 15 m from the distracted general.

She grinned and suddenly dropped the Shock Pool directly onto his location, the radius appearing around the general first and collapsing inwards in a matter of .67 seconds. Of course, by the time he could react, the ring of lightning closing in on him would be nearly four meters thick. If he let it connect, it would deal C tier damage to the man. of course, the real game was to force him to get hit by something her comrades had dropped. Regardless of the action, Min would ready herself for a possible counter attack, and hope that she wouldn't be the target.

Magoi: 100/200
Spells:

Name: Shock Pool
Cost: 20/10
Range: 20 m
Cool-Down: 3 posts or Sustain +1
Description: Minerva creates an area of shock 10m in diameter, the circumference appearing first, then generating an electric shock that fills the area towards the middle at 15m/s. The attack deals C tier damage to all caught in the area.

Cooldowns:

Sphere=2
Spear=4
Orbit=4
Pool=3

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Retaking Savona [Mission- Merrze, Bianca, Minerva and Ayero] 0Hlrsj4

Spoiler:
Enemy Name: Zan Bai Li
Needed damage to take down: Ω
Description:
Zan Bai Li uses Iajutsu as a fighting style, and is particular with quick-draw techniques. He wields an A-Tier Gravity Magic Katana which is 68 cm in length, as well as an A-Tier tanto at 25 cm in length. His maximum move speed is 10 m/s.

Abilities:
Gravity Cut: Zan Bai Li pours his magoi into his Katana and draws it, slicing through the air. A black cut is made where the blade has passed through for a maximum of a 360 degree cut, which creates an outward vacuum that sucks everything within 25 meters of it at 25 m/s. Anything that touches the cut in the air is torn in half by opposing gravity forces for A-Tier damage.

Tsubame Gaeshi: Zan Bai Li draws his katana and re-sheaths it twice, both times vertically, at 25 m/s. Each time it deals B-Tier damage to anything it comes in contact with.

Flash Draw: Zan Bai Li draws his katana, makes a horizontal slash which deals B-Tier damage, and sheathes it at 20 m/s.

Tanto's Parry: Drawing his tanto, Zan Bai Li parries an attack at 20 m/s for up to A-Tier damage.

Piercing Tanto: Zan Bai Li stabs an opponent at 20 m/s for B-Tier damage with his tanto.

Flash Speed: Zan Bai Li gathers Magoi to all of his limbs, giving him a constant move speed of 20 m/s.

Commander Li continued to stand tall, drawing his tanto with a skilled flourish. Though the Reim forces had the fighting power of the Fanalis race on their side, they were smaller in number and far less organized. His confidence was borne from his own skill in battle as well as years of commanding men on the battlefield; his troops were well-trained and held a healthy amount of respect and confidence in their leader. They fought fearlessly under his direction, the strength of their training and previous combat experience putting them on par with many of the Fanalis troop volunteers, as unskilled as they were.  

Bianca’s Tr..Vain Line would be spotted out of the corner of his eye as the arrow sped towards him with frightening speed. With a flick of his wrist, the projectile was expertly deflected from its trajectory towards his head with his Tanto’s Parry. Knowing that this was not a simple stray arrow and had been aimed at a particular part of him, Li ordered the men in his immediate vicinity to shield him for any more arrows, sending two of them to try and hunt down the archer. He could feel the power behind the projectile he had clashed with and deduced that it would be able to strike a man down instantly had it hit the correct place.

He flickered his attention to the Fanalis woman to the front of him. She was approaching at a cautious jog, sword drawn with a look of cold determination in her eyes. He has seen how she had slayed his men with her blade and was aware that her Fanalis strength combined with her swordsmanship could be trouble. Li kept in the back of his mind the Fanalis woman he had seen behind him, planning to deal with the incoming warrior before taking care of her. With a short motion of his hand, several troops to his side scattered behind him to keep watch while he engaged Ayero.

Suddenly, a circle of lightning appeared around Li, his troops an Ayero as she approached. Before anyone could react to the spell that Minerva had cast, Shock Pool snapped inward and dealt C-Tier[1] damage to everyone within its 10m diameter. A split second after the spell’s effects hit, the lightning bolt from Merrze’s Shocking Circle tore through the men still standing behind the Commander and struck Li in the back[2].

The Commander did little more than grunt at the sudden onset of scorching pain from the lightning’s burn, his face reflecting his discomfort for only a short moment. He’d dealt with all types on the battlefield; magicians, warriors, archers, beast tamers, even strange people who could twist and grow their bodies in unusual ways. And he had felled a staggering amount of them…a few burns would not be enough to slow him down.

The Fanalis woman closed in on him after shaking off the effects of the lightning, only having been struck by the weaker spell and not the magic tool’s more powerful ability. Taking note of her approach, Li waits until she is within range, his calculated gaze focused on Ayero and the weapon she held in her hand before drawing his katana with a startlingly fast motion. Li’s blade would deal a horizontal slash towards Ayero before being sheathed after performing Flash Draw, the man stepping back just as the motion was completed. Regardless of whether or not his attack would cause damage, Li would use the time afforded to him by her response to gather the magoi into his limbs and use his magoi manipulation technique, Flash Speed. He would now deal with the other Fanalis woman.

Turning on his heel, Li instantly spotted Merrze some 20 meters away with her Fanalis red hair. With his enhanced speed he closed the gap between them in a second, three arrows from Route Bombardment Academic striking him in the upper back but causing no damage. Li paid the arrows little mind as he neared Merrze, his experience in battle allowing him to choose the opportune moment to draw his katana and deal a sharp vertical slash to the Fanalis woman in one fluid movement, resheathing his blade before performing the attack again at 25 m/s using his Tsubame Gaeshi technique. Directly after he dealt his attack, one of Bianca’s misdirect arrows buries its way into his shoulder[3]. The sudden searing pain caused by the arrow causes the man to nearly drop his katana. As he reaffirms his grip on the weapon, he catches a flash of red out of the corner of his eye.

Ayero grunted as the effects of Minerva’s spell caused her body to seize for a moment, the cries of the soldiers around her alerting her that she was not the only one to feel its effects. As she shook the pain off, she continued her path towards the commander, speeding up and attempting to deal some damage to him as she saw a devastating bolt of lightning strike him in the back. But the man proved to be resilient, able to keep track of the approaching Fanalis and perform a quick draw technique before she could raise her blade to him. The Flash Draw strikes her across the torso and causes her to falter, more out of surprise than pain. When she looked up, Li was already speeding off in another direction, heading towards the source of the bolt. Not even a Fanalis can move that fast unaided… Inspired, Ayero fed magoi into her legs to perform her own speed enhancement technique, Fleetfoot. The magoi manipulation technique would carry the woman in Li’s direction, hot on his trail.

The first Fanalis woman he had dealt with had caught up despite the injury to her mid-section and attempted to deal a wide vertical slash with Protect and Sever to the wrist of the hand that held the katana. Grunting, Li stabbed at her blade with Piercing Tanto, effectively knocking it away. At the same time that their blade’s clashed, the snake at the woman’s shoulder reared his head forward and snapped his jaw around Li’s shoulder, delivering a mild poison into his system with Poison Fang [4]. The effects of the snake’s ichor caused him to wince as he realized that his speed had been halved, reduced to his normal maximum. As the snake withdrew, the woman dropped to the ground and rolled to the side using Swift Roll before burying her blade into his side in a Fierce Jab [5].

Li cringed against the pain, the damage to his back, shoulder and now side adding up. The poison pumping through his system had slowed the speed afforded to him by his magoi manipulation technique and increased his reaction time. His breathing came out in heavy puffs as his sharp eyes glanced from side to side in an attempt to take everything in. He hadn’t expected the enemy to work together in such an exceptional manner considering how disorganized their ranks were. But he’d survived tight situations before, and a thought of how to come out victorious entered his mind. His devastating gravity technique would surely rip those around him to shreds, but he would catch his own soldiers in it as well. He would have used it from from the get-go had he not been surrounded by so many Kou soldiers, taking out the two Fanalis woman and potentially the hidden mage and archer. But he was not willing to risk so many lives, lives that were skilled and fought loyally for their country.

Now, things were different. His own soldiers were sparse in the area, felled by the previous attacks. Only a few of his men would likely be caught in the line of fire, fulfilling their pledge to fight for their country until death. Li would see to their widowed families personally and speak tales of their bravery on the battlefield. The outcome would outweigh the cost; he was in the thick of Reim’s fighting forces. He’d be able to destroy these Fanalis woman and many of their companions, removing them as threats from the battlefield during Kou’s conquest. Raising his katana upwards, Li lets out a decisive breath as he prepares to perform his Gravity Cut…

Damage Count to Li:

[1]- Minerva’s Shock Pool deals C-tier damage to Li and Ayero. [Total damage to Li- 1 C-tier]
[2]- Merrze’s Shock Circle deals B-tier damage to Li. [Total damage to Li- 1 B-tier, 1 C-tier]
[3]- One of Bianca’s stray basic arrows strikes Li for B-tier damage. [Total damage to Li- 1 A-tier, 1 C-tier]
[4]- Kabu poisons Li, reducing his movement speed from 20 m/s to 10 m/s and doubling his reaction time. [Total damage to Li- 1 A-tier, 1 C-tier]
[5]- Ayero’s Fierce Jab deals B-tier damage to Li. [Total damage to Li- 1 A-tier, 1 B-tier, 1 C-tier]. 1 C-tier damage needed to defeat.

[Ayero’s Stamina: 75/250]
[Ayero’s Damage: 1 B-tier, 1 C-tier]

Spoiler:
Name: Fleetfoot (Way of Old)
Cost: 40 Stamina|20 Sustained
Weapon Type: Body (Body Manipulation)
Range: Self
Cool-Down: 14 posts
Description: Through harnessing the magoi in her body, Ayero is able to redirect it into whichever limb(s) she chooses, enabling her to move said limbs at 25 m/s. This technique can be sustained to continue moving at 25 m/s.

Name: Protect and Sever (Way of Old)
Cost: 30 Stamina
Description: Moving her blade in a 180 degree strike at 20 m/s, this slash deals B-Tier damage to everything in its path. This severs the tendons/ligaments of whatever she hits. This ability can be sustained to perform another slash.

Name: Poison Fang
Tier: D-Tier
Cost: 10 stamina
Beast Type: Tactician
Range: 7 meters
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: Kabu lunges at an opponent at a speed of 15 m/s with his mouth open, displaying his fangs. Kabu sinks his fangs into one of his opponent’s limbs, effectively injecting them with D-tier poison that causes stinging pains throughout the body and halving the opponent’s ability speed for 2 posts.

Name: Swift Roll (Way of Old)
Cost: 20 Stamina | 10 Sustained
Weapon Type: Body
Cool-Down: 3 posts or sustained+1
Description: Dodging an opponent’s attack by dropping into a roll at 15 m/s, Ayero rolls to either one side of or behind her opponent and springs upward, positioning herself offensively. This technique can be sustained to perform another dodging roll.

Name: Fierce Jab (Way of Old)
Cost: 30 Stamina|15 Stamina
Description: Ayero thrusts her sword in front of her at 20 m/s and delivers a single jab imparting B-tier damage. This technique can be sustained to perform another jab.

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier
Bianca watched on as the fight between the Fanalis group and the Comander went on... he had been struck with a high amount of damage and was still kicking it and moving extremely fast. Bianca was able to keep track of his movements but would simply move to another location for a better angle on Minevera position to avoid hitting friendly targets. Several Kou forces attempted to stop take her out but she simply used her fanalis speed and strength to crush their skulls into the ground.. or brake the front of their skull taking them out of the battle supported by a few of her fellow archer currently still alive.

Once Bianca reached the more ideal position she could see Ayero hot on the commander trail as they moved towards Minerva position if the course stayed the same she could hit him easily but any slight change could end up hitting Ayero.. Bianca felt powerless to help her comrades. Bianca had developed feelings for her team and this was starting to eat at her ... she diddn't know what to do.

Bianca-vault:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lilly watched the battle from the woods, frowning as she saw the Reim group beginning to win. When they started fighting with the Big Man, she remembered Big Brother Kaito’s words to make them pay if it looked like they might win.

“Lilly, if you think they might win, I want you to make sure it is not a happy victory, okay? You must make them pay for thinking they might have won. Leave some alive to regret ever facing Kou in battle.”

Kaito’s words had been firm, she could play but never kill everyone. You have to leave some alive to feel the pain and hatred, to make them more fun to play with. With a chant and flow of magoi, she entered full Djinn equip, her Blood Lance extending as she flew out of the woods towards the battle. With a sing-song tone, she gathered the blood around her and crystallized it to turn her lance into a scythe, mimicking Kaito’s preferred weapon. As she flew through the nameless crowds, she swung her Blood Scythe wildly, cutting down Fanalis and human alike, none safe from her bloodlust. She already could tell the people from Reim were going to win, so she was offering Kou soldiers a much less painful death.

Her flight path took her to the group of Reim soldiers attempting to surround the Commander and she swung her blind in a wide arc, not caring who she cut down. Her blade missed Merrze by a hair as it cut down soldiers left and right. She was within reach of the Commander, he appeared to be heavily injured and he had some very angry looking people around him, intent on taking his life. Before any of them had the chance, her scythe came down in a final slice, cutting the Commander in half from head to toe, splattering everyone around him with a gush of blood and guts. Lilly gave a manic giggle at the spray of blood as it coated her, the droplets drawn to her weapon as they began to swirl around her.

Retaking Savona [Mission- Merrze, Bianca, Minerva and Ayero] HTWbyf0

The blood coalesced around her until she was in a dripping bubble of life force. With another giggling sing-song of instructions to the black rukh swirling around her, the blood bubble expanded insanely fast, forcing anyone and everyone within 50 meters of her back, the bubble popping at its greatest range to cause blood to rain down on everyone around her. Lilly was enjoying her new toy so much, she did not see the Contractor appear behind her, her head swinging up when he placed a hand on her shoulder. She scowled at him as she saw him encasing them both in a bubble of magoi, a sign that her fun was at an end. She stamped her foot in midair, still floating in place, her voice coming out on a screech as she threw a tantrum.

“I WANNA PLAY! LET ME PLAY!”

“You have played enough today, Lilly. Kaito said he wanted to play with his little sister, so I have come to take you back to him.”

Lilly pouted and stomped her foot again, only slightly happy to hear Big Brother Kaito wanted to play with her. At least she would get to play more. She stuck her tongue out but did not fight as the Contractor opened a magic transfer circle and teleported them away from the battle field. He was impressed by how naturally she had taken to the power of the metal vessel, but Kaito had better use of her power in other locations. The two disappeared, leaving only carnage behind.

If one were to look out on the battle field, they would see that there were less than ten survivors left, including the four women leading the attack. They had successfully defended Savona from being taken, but at the cost of many lives, most of their comrades slaughtered by either Kou soldiers or Lilly. This would not be a happy celebration for the group.

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Merrze was pushed away by the blood bubble but then she focused on her emotions. Merrze felt extreme anger after what she had just witnessed. This young child was killing just to kill, sure Merrze had killed plenty of people in her life but this was just madness. Her goal was to get stronger so she could rule her own kingdom and try to bring happiness but she now had another stepping stone in her path. She had to get stronger so she could stop people like that. People who just killed endlessly for no good reason. That child also killed those who were supposed to be on her side, right now she was doing her best to hold back her anger. She couldn't go out of control right now and it was taking a lot of willpower to hold back She didn't know if it was her place, she was going to get stronger and acquire the power she would need and take out that child, no that monster if she ever had the chance. She did know that she was nowhere near the strength of that child, and she din't want to have to face her any time soon. She started to look around for anyone that might be still alive and would be on her way back so she could report the results of the mission, atleast they succeeded in the end.

[Exit]

Last edited by Merrze on 25/02/15, 09:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier
Minerva watched in grim fascination as the child massacred men from both sides without mercy. The girl was driven, that was for certain, but the magic of her djinn was fascinating. she swallowed back bile as she watched the Kou general collapse into two separate halves, the bloodstained mire of his innards coating the ground where he once lay. She was suddenly thrown back into the hill she had descended from, and then, in a flash of rukh, the girl and her escort were gone.

Minerva slumped against the hill, breathing heavily as the cost of her exertion caught up with her. She pushed off with the butt of her staff, walking slowly back towards the town they had come from, scanning the fields of bodies for movement, and hoping her friends were not among them. She caught a glimpse of Merrze and Ayero, and she was sure Bianca had been far enough away to keep the murderous child's rampage from affecting her physically, still, she couldn't help but worry.

An elder magician patted her shoulder, saying nothing, but offering his comfort nonetheless. She nodded towards him in thanks, silently resolving to stop that menace when she was stronger.

[Exit]

Last edited by Minerva Gladius on 25/02/15, 08:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero stared up in horror as the commander’s body was bisected, a young girl radiating bloodlust appearing from behind the man. Suddenly she was pushed back by a tremendous force, the darkness of the night and insanity of the situation leaving her confused. ”What…” She paid little mind to the blood as it rained down on them, clambering to her feet among a mass of dead bodies that she tried to make sense of. ”What…how…how is this possible?” She swallows thickly, her throat having gone dry and her head spinning. Though she did not expect the battle to be simple, she did not count on something like this happening.

As an equally strange man lead the tiny murderer away, Ayero attempts to take stock of their situation. Only a handful were left standing, and it seemed that the child made no distinction between Kou and Reim. A shudder ran down her spine as she realized that the little monster was likely killing for the fun of it, and by some God’s graces they had been spared. Those who had escaped death gather, one of the Fanalis warriors informing them that the horses had been slaughtered as well. Weary, exhausted and disheartened, the handful of survivors set out to the nearest town on foot.

[Exit]

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier
Bianca suddonly found herself quite a distance away from she previosuly was on her knees soaked in blood and everyone in sight was dead... arms laps besider her wide wide opening as if she had just been petrified . What just happend .....what just happend......what just happed.... These words would float through Bianca mind again and again as she tried to make sense of the situation, she had never seen such power or even imaginaged something like this was possible and suddonly a feeling of how small she realy was in this world. Bianca needed to let out her emotions but diddn't know how this was too much to bottle in though Bianca wasn't a crayer and simply stayed on her knees for several minites before just Screaming though it was more of a roar letting it all out.....

Bianca would eventually get up and make it back to the capital of Reim to inform octavias of the situation and to be reassined to help stop the kou forces ... though she had lost her beleive that if she would fight with everything she had... she could saved the people she cared about... She would need more.

[Exit]

Bianca-vault:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum