You are not connected. Please login or register

Madam Trixie Mk. IV (A-Tier)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Madam Trixie Mk. IV (A-Tier) Empty Madam Trixie Mk. IV (A-Tier) 16/02/15, 02:59 am

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Madam Trixie Mk. IV (A-Tier) XvBGhoJ
Name: Madam Trixie
Tier: A-Tier
Type: Brute
Species: White Tiger
Speed: 25 m/s
Appearance: Trixie is a tiger that is about 3.5 meters from head to tail and stands 1.7 meter high. Her tail is about 1.5 meters long. Her well maintained white coat is contrasted by jagged black stripes running along her body. Trixie's eyes are an electric blue.

Passive Traits:

• Bio-Electric Organs: Madam Trixie can produce bio-electricity through a chemical reaction created by a special organ.
  • Fierce Protector: Madam Trixie’s hardened muscles, intense stamina, and the intense bond shared with Diego all combine to keep her in the fight longer, effectively allowing her to withstand damage up to three of her Tier.
  • Monstrous Agility: This allows Madam Trixie to move up to 25 m/s.
  • Heightened Intelligence: Madam Trixie’s intelligence is equal to a genius level human intellect.
  • Unlocked if Legendary Beast

Active Traits:

• Iron Tiger Claw I|(Neko Tate Arts): [Stamina|Five][Sustained][CD|Five+Sustain]: The user deflects up to C-Tier damage at 10m/s away from them using either their claws on either fore- or hind-leg. It can be sustained to use the ability again on the next two subsequent posts.
  • Iron Tiger Claw II|(Neko Tate Arts): [Stamina|Fifteen][Sustained][CD|Five+Sustain]: The user deflects up to A-Tier damage at 20m/s away from them using either their claws on either fore- or hind-leg. It can be sustained to use the ability again on the next two subsequent posts.
  • Iron Tiger Claw II|(Neko Tate Arts): [Stamina|Twenty][Sustained][CD|Five+Sustain]: The user deflects up to Ω-Tier damage at 25m/s away from them using either their claws on either fore- or hind-leg. It can be sustained to use the ability again on the next two subsequent posts.
  • Unlocked if Legendary Beast

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/xvBGhoJ.gif?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Madam Trixie
[b]Tier:[/b] A-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Brute
[b]Species:[/b] White Tiger
[b]Speed:[/b] 12 m/s
[b]Appearance:[/b] Trixie is a tiger that is about 3.5 meters from head to tail and stands 1.7 meter high. Her tail is about 1.5 meters long. Her well maintained white coat is contrasted by jagged black stripes running along her body. Trixie's eyes are an electric blue.

[b]Passive Traits:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Bio-Electric Organs:[/b] Madam Trixie can produce bio-electricity through a chemical reaction created by a special organ.
[*][b]Fierce Protector:[/b] Madam Trixie’s hardened muscles, intense stamina, and the intense bond shared with Diego all combine to keep her in the fight longer, effectively allowing her to withstand damage up to three of her Tier.
[*][b]Monstrous Agility:[/b] This allows Madam Trixie to move up to 25 m/s.
[*][b]Heightened Intelligence:[/b] Madam Trixie’s intelligence is equal to a genius level human intellect.
[*][strike]Unlocked if Legendary Beast[/strike]
[/list]
[b]Active Traits:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Iron Tiger Claw I|(Neko Tate Arts):[/b] [i][Stamina|Five][Sustained][CD|Five+Sustain][/i]: The user deflects up to C-Tier damage at 10m/s away from them using either their claws on either fore- or hind-leg. It can be sustained to use the ability again on the next two subsequent posts.
[*][b]Iron Tiger Claw II|(Neko Tate Arts):[/b] [i][Stamina|Fifteen][Sustained][CD|Five+Sustain][/i]: The user deflects up to A-Tier damage at 20m/s away from them using either their claws on either fore- or hind-leg. It can be sustained to use the ability again on the next two subsequent posts.
[*][b]Iron Tiger Claw II|(Neko Tate Arts):[/b] [i][Stamina|Twenty][Sustained][CD|Five+Sustain][/i]: The user deflects up to Ω-Tier damage at 25m/s away from them using either their claws on either fore- or hind-leg. It can be sustained to use the ability again on the next two subsequent posts.
[/list]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved for training~

Madam Trixie Mk. IV (A-Tier) Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Revamp for the new system~

Madam Trixie Mk. IV (A-Tier) XvBGhoJ
Name: Madam Trixie
Tier: A-Tier
Role: Brute + Defender + Assassin
Species: White Tiger
Speed: 25 m/s
Appearance: Trixie is a tiger that is about 3.5 meters from head to tail and stands 1.7 meter high. Her tail is about 1.5 meters long. Her well maintained white coat is contrasted by jagged black stripes running along her body. Trixie's eyes are an electric blue.

Passive Traits:
[list]
[*]Bio-Electric Organs: Madam Trixie can produce bio-electricity through a chemical reaction created by a special organ.
[*]Fierce Protector: Madam Trixie’s hardened muscles, intense stamina, and the intense bond shared with Diego all combine to keep her in the fight longer, effectively allowing her to withstand damage up to three of her Tier.
[*]Monstrous Agility: This allows Madam Trixie to move up to 25 m/s.
[*]Heightened Intelligence: Madam Trixie’s intelligence is equal to a genius level human intellect.
[*]Unlocked if Legendary Beast

Code:
[b]Type:[/b] Brute + Defender + Assassin
[b]Speed:[/b] 25 m/s
[b]Appearance:[/b] Trixie is a tiger that is about 3.5 meters from head to tail and stands 1.7 meter high. Her tail is about 1.5 meters long. Her well maintained white coat is contrasted by jagged black stripes running along her body. Trixie's eyes are an electric blue.

[list]
[*][b]Bio-Electric Organs:[/b] Madam Trixie can produce bio-electricity through a chemical reaction created by a special organ.
[*][b]Fierce Protector:[/b] Madam Trixie’s hardened muscles, intense stamina, and the intense bond shared with Diego all combine to keep her in the fight longer, effectively allowing her to withstand damage up to three of her Tier.
[*][b]Heightened Intelligence:[/b] Madam Trixie’s intelligence is equal to a genius level human intellect.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved.

Code:

[list]
[*][strike]Unlocked if Legendary Beast[/strike][/list]

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

training approved~

Code:

[list]
[*][strike]Unlocked if Legendary Beast[/strike][/list]

Madam Trixie Mk. IV (A-Tier) Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum