You are not connected. Please login or register

Clevar Deception [Task 5 - Lagi and Lance]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
It was about time that Lagi got to work as the King of reim, he wasn’t about to let his country fall into the hands of the Kou forces and continued to prepare for the upcoming trials ahead. He wasn’t about to let anything bad happen to his people, Lagi was pretty mindful of any sort of outcome that could result in his failure. His father was setting up the pieces to ensure that things worked out. That was exactly why Lagi decided to accompany the Reim soldiers to a town that was known to be on the path of Kou very soon. Lagi decided to travel ahead in order to have himself a head start with his legendary Dragon El Drago. The outstanding speed of 25 m/s was more than enough to lower the travel time and inform the people of that village of the impending danger. Lagi was also motivated by his father’s speech; this was about time that he succeeded his father’s expectations. “ El drago, we are going to head over to the town first and you are going to take the time to do some immediate scouting of the area for some recon. Don’t engage the Kou forces immediately, though it would be better to do so because of your destructive abilities. That way, we can lower the collateral damage if we take this fight as far away from the village as possible. You could cut them off, and if fate smiles on us, they won’t have an archer present.

“El drago made a beast like noise before his iconic voice started respond to Lagi. “ If it is the better choice, then why wait before engaging. It already sounds like you have everything planned, you should not doubt yourself. A decisive action is one of the qualities of a leader, as well as listening to the advice of the ones who follow you.” Lagi nodded as he arrived at the village ahead of schedule and hopped off of El drago to meet with the people. At the most, he proceeded to give the people the run down. Some were afraid of the majestic draconic being, but they knew who their king was. “ My people, I am the King of Reim, Lagi El Nagi. The Kou forces are approaching this village as we speak and I fear for you safety. You will be temporarily relocate to the main city with reinforced protection, dressed as Reim soldiers in order to deceive the enemy and increase the odds of your escape. They are more likely to harass the villagers than engage in combat, so my soldiers will be taking your place as natives. We also have even more help, and they will be here soon. Maintain faith my brothers and sisters, as long as we have that…. A glimmer of hope will always exist! So says the King!” Lagi used that small informative speech towards the villagers in order to calm them and motivate them towards cooperation.

In the meantime, Lagi sent out EL drago to scout the area for the Kou soldiers as Lagi stayed with the people and awaited his backup to arrive. He wasn’t too sure what else would be on this assignment with him, that was going to be a surprise.

549-1125

Abilities used
Spoiler:
Ruler Gem- Emerald of ashanti

The gem will allow a person that is doing a mission thread do 25% word count reduction, 50% once they reach Omega Tier

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Clevar Deception  [Task 5 - Lagi and Lance] CrChE3t

Clevar Deception  [Task 5 - Lagi and Lance] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier
Lance sat in the corner of the room with a grimace on his face. The dream he had the night before was coming back to him now; He sat in his warehouse with a bored look on his face. He watched as the Orphans ran around and played "Such foolish creatures..." he muttered as he tapped the arm of his desk chair "Thinking life is full of happiness and fun..." he said quietly as a hooded man came out of the shadows and into the office. He didn't seem to have a face and the Ruhk around him was white. He stared at the man with a bit of a sneer "People like you aren't welcome here." he said as he turned his head back towards the children "We all have black Ruhk... cured our fates... best you leave before something bad happens to you... just like the rest of us." he told the man. The man just chuckled "Please just hear me out Lance. I would just like to have a talk." he said as he sat down in a chair next to Lance.

Lance sneered "Fine but once this is done I will kill you." he said with a growl as the man laughed "Fair enough,  Now Lance you are aware of what your goal is yes?" the man questioned Lance with uttermost sternness in his voice. Lance nodded and grinned an evil grin "Yes my goal is world domination of course! I want absolute power!" he said with a evil cackle as the guy shook his head "You do realize that by doing this you will have to kill people you respect, people you love right? Lance you were once a slave were you not?" he asked Lance, now moving his hands as he asked questions. Lance nodded "Yeah I WAS a slave not anymore. Those bastards made me who I am today." he said with a slight grimace. This was true that he grew up as a slave, a life he had regretted. "By obtaining world domination you would have to kill Griffon and everyone else with light in their hearts... either that or turn their Ruhk black like you did to these children..." he said as he waved his hand towards the playing children "So naive they are. You ruined their lives at an early age..." Lance growled at this "Get to the point!" he raised his voice as the guy lowered his voice into a whisper that only Lance could hear "My point is, you keep going after this goal then darkness will swallow you whole and you will be no better than those guys who killed your mom..." he said quietly. Lance's hair hung over his eyes "Get out..." he said with tears in his eyes "GET OUT NOW!" he yelled as the guy got up and left. "I will achieve my goal even if it means getting swallowed in darkness." he muttered darkly to himself. That was the end of the dream.

Lance stood up in the corner of the room and made his way over to the point were he would be meeting his partner. His ride, Pestis, was waiting outside. Pestis was a giant fox who had been given to him as a gift. They were pretty inseparable now that they had traveled a lot together. Lance made his way to the meeting point.

“ My people, I am the King of Reim, Lagi El Nagi. The Kou forces are approaching this village as we speak and I fear for you safety. You will be temporarily relocate to the main city with reinforced protection, dressed as Reim soldiers in order to deceive the enemy and increase the odds of your escape. They are more likely to harass the villagers than engage in combat, so my soldiers will be taking your place as natives. We also have even more help, and they will be here soon. Maintain faith my brothers and sisters, as long as we have that…. A glimmer of hope will always exist! So says the King!”

He heard a familiar voice up ahead as he made his way to it to see none other than King Lagi calming down the village. He hopped off of Pestis and applauded "Nice speech. Bravo bravo!" he said with a laugh as he bowed "It is nice to see you again my king." he said with a noble smile "I think I am the person that was sent to help you with this task."

[752 words]

Clevar Deception  [Task 5 - Lagi and Lance] Lance%20Sigs_zpsnurfpyvo

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
“oh, I remember you. You are the priest right, how is that church going for ya Lance?” Lagi would say simply as he noticed that the soldiers arrived soon after Lance. “Hold on a second….” LAgi would give Lance a brief moment as LAgi directed the townsfolk to switch clothes with the military personnel and start to head off towards the main capital of reim. “ Alright guys, try to look as convincing as possible the acting also plays a heavy role on how you react too when you are posing as the soldiers. You all seen them move and march before, just try to mimic their demeanor for the initial part of your trap until you are in the clear. Lagi was giving the villagers some coaching as the Reim soldiers switched into the villagers clothes. After a while, the villagers would have been safely evacuated. It was good timing too, El drago returned with his mighty wing beat and immediately eyed Lance Knighthunter as if he was the odd man out.

“LAgi, they are on their way. Have you decided on your next course of action?”
Lagi nodded his head as he mounted n El drago as soon as the legendary dragon to close enough. Lagi would then turn o Lance with a small smile on his face. “I already have something in mind El drago, we are going to use your power in order to confuse the soldiers and split up the work. Lance, I’ll need you to take a position and use the initial distraction that would be cause by el drago in order to follow up with a few your own. Nothing too fancy, it works as long as it gets the job done. If you don’t have a problem with this plan, we can execute it right away. “ This was a team effort, Lagi had every intention on splitting the load. “ As long as you think you are strong enough to handle three of them”

882/1125

Lagi's Vault

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier
Lance smiled at Lagi "The church? Never got to build it so we took over a big abandoned building until we get the resources." he said with a smile. While Lagi addressed dressing the villagers up Lance leaned on the side of Pestis with a bit of a smirk "This will help me get points with the kingdom... then I will ruin it all for everyone... This work will be mine." he thought to himself as Lagi turned and told him how things were going to go down.

"Use the distractions eh?" he said with a bit of a gleam in his eye "Right!" he gripped his staff and stood ready to face any enemy that would come his way. His eyes were full of blood lust now as he had been craving a fight like this for a long time now and there was no way any of these guards were getting out of his clutch alive. His path for world domination started with this fight and he wanted to get it started off on a good path. He knew that he would have to fight Lagi one of these days but today they would work together to protect Reim from Kou.

[955/1,500]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Let’s get started then!” Lagi would say as  drago flew over to where he last noticed the Kou soldiers, they were just outside the city. El drago  was  40 in the sky, firing off a lightning blast in the process towards them, doing an A rank aoe explosion . It managed to split apart more than half of the group as the other two headed for the town. “Hmm, looks like lance would have an easier time after all. “ The Kou soldiers were caught off guard from the legendary power from the lightning dragon.   They couldn’t do much against the dragon; they had no kind of long range items whatsoever to face it with.  The soldiers received A rank tier damage   head on, not knowing of what hit them. However, the two soldiers that ran away and escaped were wise enough to know that they didn’t have the credentials to take on a dragon in a fight.  They were perfectly confused and  distracted from the threatening dragon that took out four of their comrades.  

It was a lot less than agreed with, But Lance will have his time to shine  while hes taking out the last two of the trash. “ Don’t let me down Lance.”

260-300

Abilities used
Spoiler:
Name: Lightning God Blast
Tier: A
Cost: 40 Magoi/ 20 Sustained
Element: Lightning
Class: Offensive
Range: 40 Meters
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 7 Posts
Description: El Drago forms and fires off a small 1 meter cube of Lightning magic at 25 m/s, traveling up to 40 meters. This cube explodes in a 25 meter diameter sphere at 25 m/s when it makes contact with a target or at will, dealing A-Tier damage in the form of 3rd degree burns. When sustained, El Drago can fire off another.

1089/1125

Lagi's Vault

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier
Lance followed the dragon using Pestis but kept his distance just in case Lagi decided to attack anything that came towards him. He wondered why the Kou and the king were even fighting in the first place but hey, this was war and he was happy to be a part of it. Lance had grown up in slavery since he was first born so he never really liked people in the first place. His final words while he got blown up still rang in his head "Now everyone can feel the way I have felt since the day I was born!" he had said under his breath as he was incinerated. Lance wanted to rule the world and cause a world of pain and poverty for everyone that still lived after his attacks to take over. He would fight or kill anyone that stood in his way of his goal. This is the reason why he was afraid of the outcome between him and Lagi because so far he respected the young king but he knew that to achieve his goal he would have to get rid of Lagi himself and that was something he was willing to do no matter how he felt or how he did it.

While he was daydreaming he didn't notice the two Kou soldiers heading towards him "No ranged weapons?" he asked as he gripped his staff "Shame on you for not knowing better!" he said as his eyes flashed with blood lust and his once peaceful smile turned into a psychotic grin. His staff gleamed red he closed kept his eyes on the two soldiers approaching quickly as the casting process happened "In order to avenge my mom... I have to kill as many people as possible..." he thought in his head as he slammed down his staff to the ground. A crescent shaped flame appeared and shot towards the two guards, hitting them straight on and doing a C-tier damage to both of them and giving both second degree burns. He smiled as he saw the soldiers burnt up bodies "You guys are tougher than I thought!" Lance growled as his grin and eyes got more psychotic. The soldiers ran at him as fast as they could and jabbed him in the stomach and in the arm.

He fell to his knees and the soldiers nodded to each other, looking quite impressed that they took someone down. They were so happy that they didn't see his staff gleam red again. Lance waited a few seconds and started to laugh as the ball of fire started to form at a quick pace "You guys... think you are sooooo strong..." he said as his laughs got more maniacal "I SHALL HAVE FUN DESTROYING YOU!" he yelled as the ball grew into a Sphere with a 10 meter Diameter that succumbed both of the soldiers. While they got burned and dehydrated to death Lance just laughed as he lay his staff on the ground. The soldiers bodies were burnt to a crisp and Lance just lay there chuckling but still bleeding. It hurt like hell but he got the job done.

His face started to go back to its normal calm self as his laughing died down "That actually hurt like hell!" he said with a cheerful and victorious laugh.

Abilites Used :
Name: Flame Slice
Tier: C
Cost: 20 Magoi/ 10 Sustained
Element: Heat
Range: 20 meters
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 3 posts or sustain+1
Description: By slamming his staff into the ground, Lance creates a crescent of flames 1.5 meters wide and 10 meters long and 1 meter tall that forms at 15 m/s in a direction of his choosing, capable of inflicting C-tier damage and second-degree burns to any opponent it touches.

Name: Sunny Day
Tier: C
Cost: 20 Magoi
Element: Heat
Range: 20 meters
Duration: 1 post
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: A sphere, between 5 and 10 meters in diameter, absorbs all heat within it, dealing C-tier damage via dehydration. The sphere is formed and moves at 15 m/s and can be freely moved by the user within 20 meters of himself.

[1510/1500]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi made a whistling tune as he had a bird’s eye view on top of el drago, watching the fight between the remaining guards and the magician. Lagi did take off even a little bit more than his fair share, so it was safe to say that Lagi had faith that the man could handle his own. After the battle was over in Lance’s favor, Lagi would descend with El drago and walk over to Lance. “Wow, good work. I’ll be honest, I wasn’t expecting too much, but you proved me wrong. “ Lagi would then heal Lance with his Angelic brace, at least taking away some damage that Lance received. “ And…were done here.”

1125/1125

245/300

Ability used
Spoiler:
By using up 15 Magoi, the bracelet will shine a golden light healing up to B tier wounds on the user or any single target within 5m. Cool-Down: Can only be used once per thread.

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The villagers were only too pleased to leave their homes in the hands of King Lagi, thankful for the additional protection he had provided with armor. His words had been inspiring and when they reached Remano, they began speaking to everyone they could find about how the King himself had come out to protect them and their homes, along with some strange man that was fond of talking to himself.

When the two men reported back to Roark, he gave Lagi a proud grin and patted Lance on the shoulder, commending the two.

“Very well done. It seems there has been a distress call sent out via messenger about missing Kou troops. That is one fewer group we will have to worry about later!”

Looking over the tasks, he looked to Lagi.

“Son, you should handle the delivery, you have the most experience with the Manta. Lance, we have received word of a shipment of arms that would be very valuable to us. Are you up for handling it by yourself? Lagi said you did pretty well for the last job… all you need to do is distract or kill the Kou guards and drive the wagon back here to Remano. If you are up to the task, just go speak with the man over there looking at maps.”

((You may post a response to this here and either accept the tasks suggested (Task 4 for Lagi and Task 1 for Lance), make up one of your own, or ask about taking Task 2))

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier
Lance smiled at Roark. This smile was a genuine one as well and not one that he was faking in order to gain likeness. He nodded "A cargo huh? Seems easy enough..." he said as he shrugged and walked over to the man looking at the maps "Hey I want to take a task regarding a cargo." he said with a smile and a bit of a sly smirk as he looked at the maps "Is this the route?" he asked with a smile. Lance wanted to do something in this war scenario and he was going to do so in the method of slaughter. He thought in his head "Mom I will avenge you... everyone will be punished one day..." he thought to himself as he waited for the mans response.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Don’t worry dad, I’ll make sure that everything is well taken care of. “ Lagi would say with a confident smile, he felt closer to his dad more than ever. It was a different kind of pleasure that Lagi received from his father looking at him with pride, it was more cherished than booze or occasional romances. The approval of a parent, as well as the service that he committed being fully dedicated to the cause of removing Kou for good. Lagi would give a reim like salute and head on his way. “Good luck Lance….” After the short words of encouragement, Lagi would continue to exit the palace on his next assignment.

[Exit]

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum