Name:Quick Draw
Tier: C
Cost: 20 Stamina
Weapon Type: Katana
Class: Offensive
Range: 20 Meters
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down: 3 Posts
Description: A sword-based technique, Quick is initiated with the user putting her hand on the hilt of the sheathed weapon. In one swift motions he unsheathes the blade, moving forward in a straight line at a speed of 20m/s.[race boost] The user appears as if she's a Red blur, leaving behind a streak of the same color behind her. Upon reaching a target the blade is fully unsheathed and attempts to strike any given part of the target, dealing C-Tier damage if contact is made. [cutting half way through muscle]

Name: Shake Circle
Tier: D
Cost: 10 stamina
Weapon Type:Foot
Range: 10meters
Duration: instant
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description:Caster Stomps the ground with there foot , creating a 360 area of effect shock-wave causing everyone in the 10meter range, to get knocked towards the caster by 2m

Name:Basic Parry
Cost:10 Stamina
Weapon Type:Katana
Class: Defensive
Range:self
Duration: 2 posts
Cool-Down:3 post
Description:The side of the sword gleams with a dim white light. If timed correctly, the user can move the blade with a quick flourish, pushing away abilities in order to successfully defend himself. Within the 2 posts of its activation, the parrying technique can push away a total of 1 C-Tier, 2 D-Tier abilities before it becomes ineffective.

Name: Adrenaline Rush
Cost: 10 stamina [5 stamina sustain]
Weapon Type: n/a
Class: Speed Buffs
Range: n/a
Duration:Deactivated or can't be sustained
Cool-Down: 2
Description: Caster blood starts pumping faster , causing them to get a bit of a rush inside there body
Allows Caster to move at 15m/s

Name: Back Dash Swing
Cost: 10 stamina
Weapon Type: Kata
Range: 10m Behind
Duration: instantly
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description:This technique consists of two attacks total and the user moves 15m/s while performing it. The wielder first turns around while slashing and enters an iaido stance before rushing in a straight line towards a target within 10m. If the target is within range, the user will then perform a second slash. The two slashes cut a few inches into flesh.

Last edited by Kára Fox on 07/03/14, 05:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Kára[done] Empty Re: Kára[done] 07/03/14, 12:29 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Quick Draw ~ Please specify what type of C-tier damage. In this case, cutting half way through muscle seems most fitting.

Shake Circle Aoe ~ Remove the burn damage as this is a mere D-tier. Also, "Aoe" as in Area of Effect? The doesn't sound like part of an ability name to me. It's almost like naming a character "Bob" it just sort of breaks the 4th wall a bit. Mind removing it if it is indeed meant to mean area of effect?

CBI ~ Please...just change the name to Adrenaline Rush or something. More of that 4th wall is just crumbling before this ability.

Back Dash Swing ~ Wording is a bit confusing and needs revising. Also looks like one sentence cuts off early and another starts mid sentence? I'm not sure whats going on there. But aside from that, just be a bit more specific about what type of D-tier damage you can deal.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you all, for everything.

3Kára[done] Empty Re: Kára[done] 07/03/14, 03:27 pm

Kára Fox

Kára Fox
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ok done the first 3 things

Id try explain the 4th thing here and if you don't mind helping me word it.

they swing there sword behind them [Turning in the process] [Contact can be made here]
then they launch in the new direction they are facing [similar to Quick draw] though its more of a swing than a thrust[Contact can be made here]
The D rank damage would be cuts that could barely cut muscle [would need to double check with the rules and that but id see if u have any ideas on wording

485986186 f64092c869

4Kára[done] Empty Re: Kára[done] 07/03/14, 03:53 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kára Fox wrote:they swing there sword behind them [Turning in the process] [Contact can be made here]
then they launch in the new direction they are facing [similar to Quick draw] though its more of a swing than a thrust[Contact can be made here]
The D rank damage would be cuts that could barely cut muscle [would need to double check with the rules and that but id see if u have any ideas on wording

I think you need to work on your action wording as I'm still not sure I fully understand. I'm going to re-write this in a different way as how I understand it. You tell me if I got it correct.

Spoiler:

Does that sound like what you were generally going for? If not, what did I get wrong?

5Kára[done] Empty Re: Kára[done] 07/03/14, 06:00 pm

Kára Fox

Kára Fox
C-Tier
C-Tier

I added what you put instead, it is pretty much right though the stance wasn't originally there but this fine thank you

485986186 f64092c869

6Kára[done] Empty Re: Kára[done] 07/03/14, 06:03 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kára[done] 21oyps5

Post in the moderator notification thread to get a full mod to move this. Also remember to add the techs to your character vault and put a link to it in your sig ;)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum