You are not connected. Please login or register

Evening at the Pub [Social/Tai/Jahangir]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
”Ale, please.” The woman grunted as she placed some coin down onto the counter. Sinking into the stool at the counter, Ayero rests her chin in her hand and lets her eyes fall closed. While initially unsettled with Kou’s occupation of her home country, Ayero’s thoughts and energy had been distracted with caring for what remained of her family. But with the steady influence of the east, Kou’s presence suddenly seemed a lot less subtle. It looked like she wasn’t the only one who noticed either, if the disgruntled faces around her were any way to judge.

Opening her eyes, the Fanalis woman scans the bar, taking in the disposition of the other patrons. Most of them seemed like working class men and women, natives who had come to drink away their frustrations. Ayero was no different, the stress of caring for a child and keeping him comfortable taking its toll on her psyche. She gives the barmaid a nod of thanks and she slides her a mug of ale, taking a long, satisfying drink from the brew. Though her priorities were with her family, she couldn’t help the sting of irritation when she caught a glimpse of the Kou dimplomats. Grunting again, the red headed woman takes another swig from her glass. Unlike in Heliohapt, at least she didn’t look too out of place here.

Last edited by Ayero on 26/12/14, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier
["I like your face, can I have it?"]

-, Beep Bitty Bop Lick Pop Throp, went the sound coming from a man mouth while he beatboxed making hand gesturers. Tai was feeling good today and it couldn't be any better. The air smelt like fresh sea water. He hadn't been outside in a while and it felt like he was a newborn baby.

Slowly walking through the streets of Reim as his spear laid on his back. He was very rusty for battle, but a way of showing that he was ready to start his journey was to get a good drink of the finest Ale.

There was a way of showing such liking for Ale, and that was asking for the bitterest and oldest of the bunch. With one slam of the hand he pushed opened the doors to what seemed to be a bar. It seemed very dull, but there was something that made the place stand out.

As he spotted a red headed maiden. She seemed to be the most interesting person in here so he didn't resist to pull the stool out and sit exactly beside her to the left. He placed his pouch of coins on the table. With no hesitation or sound of regret, he spoke, "Let me get the finest n' oldest of ale you got..And another for the lady." He said with a smirk and a head shift to her direction.

He hadn't worked his charms in years, but he was trying his best to make friends. The last red head girl he saw, she had monster strength and didn't hesitate to smash down on him..

"Nice to meet you..." He said with the wink of the eye..

word count: 278
thread status: social thread
tags: Reim, Ayero, Ale
character mood: Flirtatious, Calm,
technique & word count: n/a

Evening at the Pub [Social/Tai/Jahangir] IxZrNcU

|Character Vault|
|Battle Theme| Entry Theme|

"I don't know why, but something about you is very suspicious.."

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The young woman takes mild notice of Tai as he seats himself next to her, dark brown eyes glancing over at the man momentarily. It wasn’t until he spoke that she turn her head toward him, arching a brow at his words. She grunts softly in thanks to the barmaid as she brings both of their drinks over, lifting the mug to her lips and taking another drink of the brew. The weapon at the man’s side catches her attention and a spark lights up her formerly dully gaze. Normally she would have done her best to ignore the man, but from the weapon his carried and from what she could gather on the condition of his body raised her interest.

”You a fighter?” She seems to have ignored his greeting by not responding with a proper one of her own, but it’s unclear as to whether she was being rude or was simply distracted by her own thoughts. She wasn’t interested in finding company for the night, but she didn’t mind conversing with another warrior type. Taking another slow sip, she wonders if he’s a Reim native.

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
Jahan would settle his day at the pub, it was at one point a common place for the boy to come. He would be here all the time, rather it be with ladies or with friends or simply to grab a drink. Yet with all the current work the man was involved with he was rather busy, so he hadn't seen the place in forever. The usual rounds that he did through the city were taken over by Echidna, and they had to keep things quite quiet. With the growing Kou influence it was hard for even them to move. 

Yet what was bugging Jahan out the most was the news report he had recently recieved from Typhon. Amongst the usual news, he had learned that two of his youthful members had been murdered in the back of an alleyway. They were kids, kids that Jahan had promised to protect and guide, he himself was considered a father figure to the little guys. As impossible of a task that would seem to be.

Jahan didn't know what he would tell the others, they probably already knew about everything actually. He sighed, he had  a huge bit of anger because of this, but this was held back by his exhaustion from his work in general. So the man just settled for a drink tonight, tomorrow he would avenge his comrades. 

As he entered the pub he noticed Ayero and a large man besides her, feeling a bit protective of his "big sis" he walked straight on over to them. He stood between them, motioning at the bartender subtly in the suave way he usually did.

"Krakens Blood" Jahan said ordering the outrageously potent drink. He wasn't known for getting drunk, ever honestly, his skills at holding his own liquor were top notch. While the bartender fetched the pitch black liquor, he gave Ayero a smile, and Tai a frown. 

It might have been the recent news that made Jahan so protective, yet it would be obvious to anyone that something was bothering him. It written all over his face, the boy wore his emotions on his sleeves. Something that made it rather easy for him to take his mood out on Tai.

Evening at the Pub [Social/Tai/Jahangir] 8ueXlz2

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier
["I like your face, can I have it?"]

-,Tai was sitting peacefully with the red headed female. She seemed quite interesting and had a gorgeous face. He didn't know if the female was thankful for his decisions on paying for her drink for both of them. Tai took a glance at her from the corner of his eyes as the glass mug touched his lip. He took a sip and as the lady spoke asking if he was a fighter. Tai smirked closing his eyes looking straight ahead with his hands clasped into each other in front of his mouth.

"I'm a man followed by many spirits...a lone soul." He spoke with a dark tone.

He didn't know where in the world he pulled that from maybe it was from the fact that he left Immuchakk without telling anyone and that he was the reason Octavius died. He had no one on his side in Reim, He was surprised that he still had his head, but he knew for sure he wasn't going down without an interesting fight.

He looked at the female with a big smile, but then all of a sudden "a boy" with dark skin came into the bar right in-between Tai and the female. Tai glanced him just from the corner of his eye. He didn't care about the fact that this boy was his in his presence. He really wasn't going to pay him any mind, because it seemed like he had no business with Tai at all.

"You have a liking for fighters, I'm guessing or is it something that just came out of nowhere?" he asked wondering. The boy who had just came must've really been here for the female. He took his finger pushing it into the female air trying to feel the texture. "You have some very nice hair.." he said with a smirk, looking at the boy from the corner of his eye. Expecting for him to get very jealous. He didn't know how either person would react, but still it was his best bet to try and see the reaction of the two.

word count: 351
tags: Reim, Ayero, Ale
character mood: Flirtatious,

|Character Vault|

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
She raises a brow at Tai’s words, not knowing what exactly to make of them. Was he a lone warrior, perhaps? A traveling sellsword like her? As she pulls her lips from the glass she stares down at the ale for a few moments, reflecting briefly on how her obligations have changed since taking Vincenzo under her care.

She doesn’t notice that Jahan had entered the tavern until he stride up to the bar and stands between Ayero and the man before ordering himself a strong drink. She’s a little surprised to see him here, not having made contact with the other halfling for some time but notices that he seems to be devoid of his usual energy and enthusiasm.  She frowns a little at this, hoping that Jahan hadn’t fallen on hard times. As much as she scolded and berated him for being reckless at times, Ayero only did so because she had come to care for the boy as if he were her brother. Before she could address Jahan, Tai responds to her question.

”I do have an interest in those who carry their weapons out in the open, yes. You a local?” She pats the sword hanging at her waist for good measure. This man looked decently strong, and the Fanalis woman wanted to gauge whether he’d be a threat to her or not in taking jobs or fighting in the coliseum. She brings the mug back to her lips and turns her head towards Jahan and opens her mouth to speak, but before she could get a word out, the man to her side complements her hair. She didn’t plan on responding quickly until she felt the subtle movement of her red lockes, eyes narrowing in agitation. With her gaze still focused on Jahan, she quickly moves her free hand and clenches Tai’s wrist in her Fanalis grip. ”If you’d like to continue to wield that spear, I’d suggest learning some boundaries.” She grunts, squeezing her hold on the limb for emphasis.

Dropping her voice into a more mild tone, she sweeps her gaze over the tanned young man standing between them. ”I haven’t seen you in a while, Jahan. Everything alright?” There was a subtle hint of concern in her voice for the other half-Fanalis, not wanting to fret over his upset state but still worried about him.

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
Jahan managed a chuckle at Ayero's antics, it seemed that she hadn't grown any less fierce since the last time he had seen her. From that point on Jahan had lost about all respect he had for Tai. Sure the man had a spear on his back, but that didn't mean much to Jahan. The boy lived war. From what Jahan could see, he was just another lonely old guy hitting on his mentor, Ayero. 

Jahan took the drink and he downed it before asking for another, and taking a seat to Ayero's free side. 

"I See you dont need any help driving off the losers" Jahan said in a rude and joking manner. However Ayero's question only made his already piss poor mood even sourer. He paused for a second and sighed, leaning his head on the bars counter. 

"Well... I recently found out some kids that were a part of my group got..." Jahan gritted his teeth, he wanted to spit it out but simply saying what happened out loud pissed him off. Jahan sighed again, propping his head on his chin in frustration.

"A couple of kids that I take care of got murdered."

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier
-, Tai was making it so hot for himself. Maybe he was trying to hard. Reim wasn't one of his favorite countries, but it felt like this was his home. Sooner or later he would end up leaving, he couldn't deal with the hatred, but only few knew of him so he wasn't to worried.

He was still getting used to communicating with people again. The red hair female asked if Tai was a local, he responded with a smirk and said "Of course, Im here with my grandmother who sell cabbages.." Obviously that was a lie, but he couldn't make anyone know his identity.

He attempted to grab her hair, but she gripped onto his wrist holding it tightly. He made eye contact, he knew it didn't hurt, but as she finished speaking he grunted acting as if he was in pain holding his own wrist. "A viscous one you are.." He said with a little chuckle.

Tai started to see everything add up. Such attitude, impressive strength, and red colored hair. It was obvious she was Fanalis, but the moment that came to him. He started to remember everything with Octavius and all the other fanalis. It was like a flashback he would never want to see again.

For some reason Jahan or whatever the boy name was, had made Tai stomach uneasy. Tai felt a very disrespected when Jahan spoke of losers, he felt as if he was referring to him. Still Tai wasn't the type to judge real quick. He could careless about who this boy was but the moment he spoke he could see that very deep into the boy he had a heart. He spoke with sorrow. Tai didn't know him, but still he was quick to speak.

"I don't mean to intrude on the gloominess....but do they know who murdered these kids?" Tai started to get interested and of all things he loved, it was mysteries.

word count: 322
tags: reim, ayero, ale
character mood: curious,

|Character Vault|

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
”Well, you’ll have to introduce us. It’s hard to find good produce with winter coming and all.” The Fanalis woman responds airily, arching a brow in a challenging manner. She simply grunts in reply to his following comment before lowering her own hand while still grasping his wrist until it was away from her hair before releasing him.

Part of her expected for Jahan to wave off whatever was bothering him, so she was a bit surprised when he admitted his troubles to her. She knew that Jahan had a guild of followers, but didn’t know much about them or what exactly it is they do. But from the way the young man spoke of them, she could tell that he was proud of them and cared for them like family. Her eyes widen a notch at hearing what had happened and her frown deepens.

”Jahan…I’m so sorry.” She’s briefly reminded of her own loss and quickly gulps down the rest of her drink to push down the dark thoughts that threatened to surface. Slamming her mug onto the wooden counter with a loud thunk, she places her free hand on the younger Fanalis’ shoulder and squeezes it gently. ”Oi, I’m paying this kid’s tab.” She announces to the bar maid once she catches her attention. Giving Jahan one last pat, she lets her hand drop from his shoulder. She noticed that the other man to her side seemed to drop into a little more of a serious act after hearing what had happened. She doesn’t try to scold him for intruding, but would rather wait until she saw Jahan’s reaction before she interjected. After all, she too was curious. Leaning forward on the counter, Ayero props her chin in her hands and takes a long drink from a freshly poured mug of ale. ”This world is turning into a shithole.” She mutters into the drink loud enough for both men on either side of her to ear.

Mimi Ulvar

Mimi Ulvar
D-Tier
D-Tier

The doors swung open, and in walked in Mimi. His eyes half closed, and his posture showing he is very tired. He stumbled up to the bar counter, and held himself there. He looked around, seeing quite a few people sitting at the bar. It was time to order something, maybe alcohol? Na, he doesn't drink! Instead, how about some water? Yeah...

"One glass of water, please. Well, uh... Cold water." Mimi said, a little louder than he wanted. Suddenly, he realized something. He didn't have any huang on him. Well, that would make things interesting. He checked his pockets, and soon realized he didn't have pockets. Oh, the things you do when your tired.

He looked back at the bar, and saw the glass of cold water sitting there, and the barkeep looking at him. He wanted to say he didn't have the money, but instead he picked up the water, and walked over to a table. Sadly, he placed his foot in the wrong place, and feel face first into the floor. The water flew into the air, and spilled all over his back. He was too tired to care about his gushing fountain of blood, called his nose. So, he waddled up to the bar, and sat next to a woman taller than him. Mimi thought for a moment, and realized he knew her. What was her name again? Ayero? Yeah I think that's right...

Emperor JaJa

Emperor JaJa
A-Tier
A-Tier
Jahan just continued to down shots, he heard everything Ayero said but there was just little for the boy to say about it. His people were dead, for reasons he didn't know and he was away in a dungeon. He only knew that he was after one thing. BLOOD. Jahan had it settled in his mind that if and when he did find whoever did this, he was gonna kill them. Nothing left to be said.

"I don't mean to intrude on the gloominess....but do they know who murdered these kids?

Jahan stopped, and for a second he started think before coming to a conclusion.

"I dont know. Were investigating it now, all I know is. When I find him, I'm going to kill him."

”This world is turning into a shithole.”

"No Were just starting to smell it."

OOC

Guya I am so sorry for posting this late, I've been so busy, I've just gotten back to my house after like 2 days. It wont happen again v.v

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier
-, Ah well this guy was kind've upsetting the whole mood. Tai really didn't know the boy well but if it was one thing he knew. Is that he was filled with a heart, but it was sadness which surely seemed to lead to great darkness. "Well if it's one thing...Don't end up trying to seem positive when really your mind is negative."

Tai knew how it felt to lose someone, he saw people die, he saw life's in his hands, he even lost one himself. He knew what that could lead to and this boy had a future a head of him. As Tai placed his hand on Jahan shoulder. "If you ever need assistance to make mess *coughs* Just call me. The name is Mr. Black.. " Tai had no plan on telling them his actually name, but for now his surname was reasonable.

That's when Tai took a sip of his ale to swallow down his lies. He would look to his left to see that there was a man right next to the red hair lady. He didn't seem that important or suspicious. So Tai paid him no attention as he leaned back just a little bit. As he moved his mug around in his hands watching the water flow up in circles. He was so concentrated, as his whole thoughts disappeared to what would be going on Immuchakk as of now.

word count: 235
tags: reim, ayero, ale
character mood: n/a,

|Character Vault|

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ayero didn’t see Mimi stagger into the bar, exhausted from his day’s work. She only vaguely notices when he orders an ice water, leaves the bar and spills it on himself. Her focus remained on Jaja, and Tai as well when he interjected, seemingly showing concern for the other Fanalis. She watches silently for Jahan’s reaction, a bit taken aback herself as the other man reached out to the boy. ”Mm…brave yet stupid. You two are meant for eachother.” She comments airily while taking another drink from her mug.

Leaning her elbow against the counter, the red headed woman rests her head in her hand as she sips her ale with a far-off look in her eyes. The slight trance breaks once her eyes refocus, this time on Mimi as she recognized him as the kind sculptor from the bazaar. Wait…why was his nose bleeding? Sighing, the young woman digs into the pockets of her cloak, hand eventually surfacing with a rag. Tearing off the dirtied part of the cloth, she tosses it to the human male. ”You alright?” She asks, raising a brow at the sight of a tired man with a bloodied nose at the bar. She gives a sideways glance to Jahan, wary of the amount of alcohol he was quickly consuming. She knew that trying to get him to stop would prove difficult, as stubborn as he was.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum