Name: Breaking Wave
Tier: C-Tier
Cost: 20 Magoi
Element: Water
Class: Offensive
Range: It can attack 5m in front of Keila
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down: 3 Posts
Description: Keila draws a circle in front of her and after 1 post, small waves emerge from the circle and fire in the direction she is facing. This attack moves 15m/s and does C-rank damage. The waves forms at 15m/s, moves at 15m/s and starts to dissipate at 5m, completely gone after 5.5m. This attack deals blunt damage. The waves are about 1m high and 0.5m wide.

Name: Heart Kreuz I
Tier: D-Tier
Cost: 10 Magoi/5 Magoi Sustain
Range: The end of Keila's weapon
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: Sustained +1
Description: Keila says a few magic words and then at the end of her weapon, some water is floating around it. When she slashes, the water mimics the action causing a slice after a brief delay. The water, when it moves, moves at 10m/s and deals D-Tier damage. The length of Keila's current weapon is 167cm long and is at the orb end of her staff.

Name: Sharrar
Cost: 10 Magoi/5 Magoi Sustain
Class: Supplementary
Range: 5m around Keila
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: Sustain +1
Description: Keila mutters magic words and a blanket of mist 5m in diameter surrounds her. The mist obscures her from view and can notify Keila of the movements inside caused by people and objects touching the water particles. The mist expands at a speed of 10m/s and disappates after 2 Posts.

Name: Jigsaw
Cost: 10 Magoi
Element: Ice
Range: 10m in front of Keila
Cool-Down: 2 Posts
Description: Keila summons 5 bladed circles of ice, that are 1m in diameter and launches them in the direction she is facing. After travelling 10m in front of her, it melts. The blade travels at 10m/s and deals D-Tier damage.

Name: Doppelganger
Cost: 10 Magoi
Element: Ice
Class: Supplementary
Range: 2m from where Keila is standing; in front of her
Cool-Down: 2 Posts
Description: Keila raises her staff and a direct ice copy of her stands directly in front of her. It will shatter if something hits it but it will melt in two turns if nothing happens to it. The clone is formed at 10m/s and it takes D-Tier damage to destroy.

Last edited by Keila on 30/11/14, 02:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

2Keila's Starters Empty Re: Keila's Starters 30/11/14, 01:46 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Just a general note, I see that you are self-nerfing your abilities that you've worked on. There is nothing wrong with doing that, but keep in mind that there is no requirement to nerf an ability lower than what the ability guidelines ask of you, regardless of how powerful the guidelines seem to make your ability.

For the Description part of your abilities, the following should be in there:
When posting an ability to be graded, you must ensure that there are 4 things in that description. The speed at which the ability moves, the damage that it does (if any), the method it uses to do damage/visual effect of the ability, and the dimensions of the ability.

Breaking Wave:
-For range, keep in mind that this is the distance your ability can travel away from you before dissipating. As such, you only need a number written in here and the word 'meters' or simply the abbreviation 'm'.
-All abilities, spells or techniques, are activated and used in the same post. A post does not have a defined 'time', and could be anything from seconds to years in length.
-Your ability should explain the dimensions of the wave(s), as per the Scale guidelines.
-Your ability should explain what type of damage it does (such as blunt, from stones and other things being caught in the waves), as well as what tier of damage it does (you could potentially make a B-Tier ability that only deals D-Tier damage).
-It is missing the speed that it forms/moves at.

Heart Kreuz I:
-If it is a melee range, then it should just say 'close'.
-Duration should either be Instant, 1 Post, or Sustain.
-Cooldown should be either 2 posts or sustain +1.
-I would *like* you to put in the size of the portion of your weapon/staff/stave/wand this ability covers, but you do not *have* to. I would simply assume that the ability only covers that top portion of the weapon and does not extend the strike further, but simply follows up with a strike after you have struck the arm for damage.
-The speed it moves at needs to be added.
-The damage tier that it does needs to be added.

Sharrar:
-Range is a descriptor for how far an ability can travel from you.
-Needs to follow the appropriate guidelines for sustained abilities (see Heart Kreuz I)
--If you want the mist to last 2 posts (the maximum for a D-Tier status effect supplementary ability), this would go in the descriptor. Your duration would be instant, and your cooldown would be 2 posts. Otherwise, it would follow sustain rules.
-Needs the speed and scale of the ability written into it.

Jigsaw:
-Scale of the ice is needed (diameter and thickness, preferably. Diameter alone is sufficient)
-Speed that it launches is needed.

Doppelganger:
-Cooldown goes to 2 posts.
-Speed that it is formed at (10 m/s) is needed.

Pretty cool abilities, btw. I'm primary water as well, and these are fairly unique XD. Very creative.

3Keila's Starters Empty Re: Keila's Starters 30/11/14, 02:22 pm

Keila

Keila
C-Tier
C-Tier

Edited

4Keila's Starters Empty Re: Keila's Starters 30/11/14, 02:40 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Alrighty~ Looks better. I'll make the minor edits on the abilities to streamline it with the guidelines and get you started out quicker ^_^.

I buffed some of your spells as well, to make them more versatile. If you're okay with it, these are good to be added to your vault, which I will do shortly after you post your approval of the changes I made:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Breaking Wave
[b]Tier:[/b] C-Tier
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Magoi
[b]Element:[/b] Water
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 5.5m
[b]Duration:[/b] Instant
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 Posts
[b]Description:[/b] Keila draws a circle in front of her from which small waves emerge. These waves are approximately 1m high and .5m wide, and form/move at 15 m/s. When striking opponents, these waves do C-Tier blunt damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Heart Kreuz I
[b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Magoi/5 Magoi Sustain
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustained
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 posts or sustain +1
[b]Description:[/b] Keila says a few magic words, forming water around the end of her weapon, creating a small orb of water approximately 10-30 cm in diameter. When she slashes, the water mimics the action, causing a slice after a brief delay. The water moves at 10m/s and deals D-Tier damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Sharrar
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Magoi/5 Magoi Sustain
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] 5m
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustained
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 posts or sustain +1
[b]Description:[/b] Keila mutters magic words and a blanket of mist 5m in diameter surrounds her. The mist obscures her from view and can notify Keila of the movements inside caused by people and objects touching the water particles. The mist expands at a speed of 10m/s and dissipates once it is no longer sustained.

[b]Name:[/b] Jigsaw
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Magoi
[b]Element:[/b] Ice
[b]Range:[/b] 10m
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 Posts
[b]Description:[/b] Keila summons 5 bladed circles of ice, that are 1m in diameter and launches them at 10m/s, dealing D-Tier cutting damage. After traveling 10m in front of her, it melts.

[b]Name:[/b] Doppelganger
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Magoi
[b]Element:[/b] Ice
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] 2m
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 Posts
[b]Description:[/b] Keila raises her staff and casts the spell, creating a direct ice copy of her, forming at 10 m/s. It will shatter if something hits it but it will melt in two turns if nothing happens to it.

5Keila's Starters Empty Re: Keila's Starters 30/11/14, 02:43 pm

Keila

Keila
C-Tier
C-Tier

Yes, those changes are fine. :>

6Keila's Starters Empty Re: Keila's Starters 30/11/14, 02:45 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier