You are not connected. Please login or register

The King's Burdens of the Past [Epic Quest - Lagi El Nagi]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
“I’m sorry…” Lagi frowned a bit; he knew how it felt to have a bit of family problems. Even though he and his father made up, he still remembered what it was like beforehand. However, he liked that she was still being headstrong about her goals. As a matter of fact, it was a bit admirable that Lagi could meet someone that was much like himself in a way. Shivali then mentioned that she was going to do a performance soon, Lagi was looking forward to see her dance. “OF course I wouldn’t miss it for the world. I’ll be right over as soon as it starts. “Lagi would say this with a kind smile, he found himself taking an interest in this woman.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The King's Burdens of the Past [Epic Quest - Lagi El Nagi] - Page 2 CrChE3t

The King's Burdens of the Past [Epic Quest - Lagi El Nagi] - Page 2 LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Shivali smiled, hands clasped behind her back, and leaned forward. "Just you wait, I'll show you something great!" Spinning around, Shivali ran out to the distance. She entered a tent, some ten or so meters away, presumably to prepare herself for the dance later on.

The camps had all already been set up, and music began to play. A mercenary approached Lagi, and spoke to him. "Hey, one of the story tellers mentioned that you have some sort of herb that you can burn, and it keeps most monsters away. You think you can spare one while you travel with us? The other mercenaries and I have fought quite a few on our way here, keeping the caravan safe. Wouldn't mind having a less 'active' night. Some time off. So whaddya say?" The man held out a small pouch of coin. It was a fair amount, for a single night's protection.

The festivities seemed to be close to beginning after Lagi's agreement, or refusal, of adding a degree of protection to the caravan group. Some time during his discussion with the mercenary, Lagi had missed Shivali returning to the fire. An announcement was made that tonight would be one of the nights of entertainment; something to loosen up the stress of a journey. They did not do this every night, as the merchants only had so much spending money for those festivities, but the nights that it was held were fantastical. Once Lagi joined the group sitting a decent distance from the fire, the music began in earnest. The overall good nature of the group created a happy and excited atmosphere, augmented by the belly-dancing movements of Shivali. Many onlookers ate and drank while she danced, enjoying the ambiance and festive mood. There was alcohol, and water, available to those who cared for it. The merchants and other members of the caravan spoke amongst each other, discussing success stories, happy happenstances, and various other day-to-day things. Shivali continued to dance, and her body glistened with an oil which assisted in making her movements seem to flow, while captivating the gaze of the audience. As she danced, she eventually made eye-contact with Lagi and smiled as she winked. Occasionally she would keep her focus in Lagi's direction, as if dedicating parts of her dance to the man. After a decent amount of time, the dance was over. There were plenty of cheers from the onlookers, and Shivali bowed in thanks...

Shivali found Lagi after the dancing was over, still flushed from all of the exercise. She approached the man, her face red, and asked him a question in a very perky manner. "Did you enjoy it? It takes quite a bit out of me, but it's very exciting." She was still in her belly-dancer clothing, and had not yet chosen to change out of it.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi would wave Shivali off as she went out to prepare for the dance. Soon after, Lagi was approached by a man who wanted to purchase one of Lagi’s herbs that was used to keep the beasts away. Lagi nodded and handed one over to the man, but he decided to refuse the money. “Keep it, but be sure to know that this product is available to you in Reim. You can purchase it from the El Nagi. Also, a lot of people are relying on you to keep them safe, I suppose it’s fair for those to show you appreciation for all of your hard work. “ Lagi would say simply, considering this as an act of generosity. It was mostly because of Shivali and how she said that most of the mercenaries are the reason why the travelers are safe. If it wasn’t for that, it would have either been a clean exchange with some coin or a total refusal. “It only takes a woman to sway my heart, I better be careful in the future. “ The same thing happened with Sara and Lagi’s interest with the Fanalis increasing, as well as his generosity and mercy towards them. Young hearts had a tendency to move like that, Lagi was surprisingly no exception.

“Well, time to see her dance.” Lagi joined the rest as they watched Shivali and her performance. The way she moved was captivating, it was amazing as to how skilled she was in her craft. Shivali made eye contact with Lagi occasionally; his smile grew wider whenever she did. After the dancing was over, Lagi met up with Shivali once more, she asked him how she did. “ You were amazing…..you…. look amazing.” Lagi would say simply with a charming smile. He wasn’t too sure; it was either the perfume she was wearing or the outfit, or maybe both.

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Shivali smiled, happy to hear the compliment. "Thank you, L. That's sweet of you... Oh, no..." A look of realization befell the entertainer as she looked back to Lagi. She frowned, and bit at her thumb's fingernail. "I distracted you for too long while the caravan was moving, and you haven't had a chance to set up your tent. I'm sorry..." She looked down for a moment, but then looked back up to Lagi, her eyes going wide.

"If... if you would like... Um. Actually, if you want... I mean... If you don't mind... It would be fine if you wanted to share my tent?" She was clearly embarrassed, asking the man to share a tent with her, but the offer was genuine. She looked up to Lagi, awaiting his answer.

If the man chose to follow her back, she would ask if he would like to relax and have a few drinks with her. One drink would lead to another, until the two were slightly buzzed. She approached Lagi, and whispered in his ear. "Ever since I first saw you, I've been interested in you. Do you want to also share a bed?"

OOC:

The last question, if you choose to go with her, simply need be answered with a yes or no. We won't go into any more detail, and the next day will come about.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi looked around and he realized that he haven’t got the time to set up camp. This was a blunder on his part, but Shivali offered to share a tent with him. “That would be amazing; I hope I don’t take too much space. Maybe it would be better if we cuddled up If it got too warm tonight. “ Lagi would say with the utmost sincerity, he wasn’t too aggressive on the first meet. However, this was a chance that he wasn’t going to pass up. Every adventurous quest needs a love story didn’t it? Well, mine sure as heck does….”

Fade To Black

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Shivali was extremely forward the night before, filling in the aggressive approach that Lagi was hesitant to approach. The next morning, Lagi would awake completely refreshed. The buildup of stress seemed to have dissipated, and his strength was nearly at its peak; perhaps the finishing touch on that would be eating something. A delicious aroma would waft through the tent as a well seasoned stew was being prepared by Shivali, for the two of them. Shivali looked towards Lagi, embarrassed. "I'm sorry if I was too forward last night, L..." If he forgave her, she would kiss him on the cheek and set a bowl up for him to eat. If not, she would simply offer him some food and refrain from immediately saying anything further.

After they had finished eating, a horn would sound off. "Ah, it's time to be on the move again! Can I... Can I walk alongside you?" She would begin getting everything cleaned up and set back into the appropriate bags so that she could continue onwards. Once everything was set up, the two would begin to walk down the road. If Lagi checked his compass, he would find that fate would ask him to depart from his current course; it pointed directly west, off the road and towards an outcropping of canyons. The man would have to make his choice; he could forget everything. Live a simple life, perhaps with a beautiful woman if he chose to stick with Shivali. Away from all the problems being the King of Reim came with. Away from all the enemies. Or he could set his course towards the strength he had desired. To face the opposition to come, and to continue to uphold the burdens that were associated with being the King of a country.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Don’t worry about it; I actually think that’s one of your redeeming qualities. I kind of liked it….“ It was embarrassing to say, but he was that kind of guy. His first tine was with a Fanalis, so Sara was probably a bit rough with him, maybe that's why Lag reacted to her advances in that way. Lagi didn’t mind the fact that she was forward; he rather enjoyed that aspect of her. With that being said, Lagi blushed from receiving a kiss on his cheek and started to eat Shivali’s fantastic cooking. Things were going pretty well for Lagi. As Shivali asked if she could walk alongside him, Lagi nodded happily. “Of course you can, maybe I should be the one to ask that question. “Lagi would say jokingly as he checked his compass and paused in the middle of walking. It was pointing west“i….”

His tone switched from playful to serious as he stared at the undeniable truth. This peace of heaven was something that he couldn’t have right now, there was probably something even greater than his own personal desires. That was his desire to find El Drago, as well as somehow save his kingdom from Kou’s chokehold. After all of the hard work and dedication that he devoted to it, Lagi couldn’t stop now. “ I have to leave you…the compass is pointing in the direction towards what I’m searching for. It not where the rest of the travelling group is going. …. But… Before I do…. I’ll tell you who I am. Lagi el Nagi, future head of the El Nagi Clan, the king of Reim. You can decide what you want to do after, if you haven’t gotten over me…. You can come for me in Reim a month from now…. But after hearing who I am… people usually change….. I might even go as far as to say that they always do. But that’s ok… “ Lagi would then walk closer to Shivali and look at her intensely in his eyes. “You deserve so much better, its unbearable to make love to you and leave you afterwards, you hate me…don’t you? These passing moments I shared with you, was one of the best moments of my life. If I met you sooner, maybe things could have been different. Lagi would then grab a few herbs and put them in the hands of Shivali. “ This will keep the beasts away, travel safe Shivali…”

With that, a heartbroken Lagi would continue onto the path of finding El Drago. Fate was cruel to have introduce such a women in a latter time. His second lover ever, and just like his first, he would probably never see her again. That was ok though, because he’s the black king candidate. His suffering only makes him stronger, his depravity of love and acceptance was only fuel. Fuel to the fire in his soul that harnesses the black butterfly. A young king with a young heart, when will the day come when he doesnt have to "feel" anymore?

-Heading West-

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
At first there was a look of shock on Shivali's face as Lagi explained who he was to her. A look of worry crossed her face afterwards, but that slowly changed to sadness. The emotions that crossed her face had fluctuated quickly, and she looked up towards Lagi. "Do you.. Do we have to part ways, here? Allow me to travel with you, just a bit further. To be with you, just a bit longer. I'll... I'll leave the moment there is danger. Please?" She gripped the herbs in both of her hands, holding the bag close to her heart. A tear streamed down her face as she leaned into Lagi's body. "I.. I don't hate you. But allow me to spend at least one more day and night with you. I want to get to know the real you... So I'll follow you... While you pursue what you must."

Lagi would find the rest of the day fairly uneventful. If he allowed Shivali to travel alongside him, the various points of the day would simply be small talk between the two. When nightfall came, Lagi would find that a small cave leading into a canyon was where the compass was pointing them towards. The night would be much like the prior one in which the two shared a second passionate evening together before sleep overtook the two...

The next morning, Lagi would find himself alone in the tent with no sign of Shivali. There was a note on the table, written by her.

Dear L,

I hope you do not hate me, and read through this entire letter. You may or may not have noticed by now that your compass and the thing you had with it are missing. To tell you the truth; I've taken it with me. Please believe me when I say it was not with ill intent. When I first met you, I fell for you; or, perhaps it would be better to say that I fell for your money. I could tell, from one look, that you were wealthy.

My original goal was to take all of your wealth on this night. Yet during our conversations yesterday, I fell for you a second time. Not to your wealth, but to your personality. Your kindness in caring for my safe-being, and your generosity. If your offer to allow me by your side is genuine, there would be those in the empire who would not believe me to be who I said I was; I would need some sort of token, to prove my identity.

It was with much regret that I took it without speaking to you first, but I could not help but fear the thought that you would reject me.

I will travel until I have become worthy of you, and when that time comes I will meet you again.

Yours,
Shivali
If Lagi searched the tent, he would find the compass and its key gone. Yet before he was able to search for Shivali, he would hear a rumbling roar echo from within the cave system...

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi frowned as he looked down at the letter. She left so suddenly, she even took Lagi’s family heirloom with her. Was he even going to ever see her again?” ….” Lagi didn’t know for sure, but he promised himself that he wouldn’t forget about the days he spent with her. The rumbling of the cave made it hard to focus on things that were unrelated to El Drago. “ Is he here?” Lagi would think to himself as he travelled deep within the systems of the cave after packing up the camp stuff with overbearing confidence. He was ready for anything, Shivali would have to wait.

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The cavern was a dark one, and if Lagi did not bring along a source of light such as a torch, he would find himself having to feel his way through the winding paths. As he got further and further in, the cavern began to get smaller and smaller. The enclosed space bore down heavily upon the King of Reim, yet the sound of a roar that was likely his goal echoed from afar. Though, shortly thereafter, there was a second roar that responded to the first; two clearly different pitches, yet both powerful... though the second of which seemed to have the advantage in strength.

The ground shook, tremors releasing small rocks from the ceiling of the inclosed space Lagi was moving through. Something was happening. Further in, the ceiling began to get lower and lower, until Lagi was forced to crouch to move further. Soon enough, that crouch would be forced to a crawl as the walls and the ceiling got to such a small level that he could no longer move freely.

The musty and heavy air of the cavern was stale and difficult to breath. Only a strong will and a desire to press onward would give Lagi the ability to move forward. Even so, after a short while, the ground shook again. Loose dirt and sand from the canyon's cavern fell from above, getting in his eyes and, if he held a torch, putting out his torch. A sound from behind, as if a stone had fallen, echoed through the confines of Lagi's path. There was no going back....

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
It was fairly dismal in the cave and Lagi was having a difficult time viewing through it. It sort of made him a bit uneasy and anxious at the same time, trying to see his way through the darkness as he held his hands close to the rampart. Orie was inside of him and she would have been capable to feel any kind of animosity if there was some sort of surprise attack on Lagi.Everything is perishing to be alright, I should possess naught to dread. Lagi would say those words in his mind as he went forward onto the path towards his chief goal, the office that the animal of legend dwells. Everything beyond this spot was the patrimony of the El Nagi clan, the symbol of prosperity, the origin of the clan itself. Lagi couldn’t allow himself to bend backward, but he started to get discouraged as the cave grew much smaller with each stride.

“No…” It was going to encounter again, those vivid flashbacks of being punished repeatedly by isolation. The box, it was practically a coffin that contained Lagi’s dead childhood. The harsh reality of it altogether, the loneliness and the doubt that things were starting to switch anytime soon. Was that his fate? To be isolated and misunderstood? To be misguided and unloved? “No….no no no no no….” Lagi didn’t like this anymore, he wanted to go home. He cringed besides the wall quietly; the lone matter that truly gave him any solace was the cries of the mysterious existence that lay at the remainder of the cave. For a moment Lagi fell as if he lost his way, the darkness was his tormentor, along with the fact that the neglect from his father was a painful reminder whenever he found himself in such a closed place.

Suddenly, Lagi would realize his speech at the coronation of changing his fate. He practically pleaded with people to not be fate’s puppet, that they can make their own fate and realize their own selections. Lagi wanted to believe in free will for himself, he didn’t want to be moderated, he required a literal choice of the matter that fate played no part in. “Can I sustain that?” How could those black birds be evil? Like Ariella said, they were a representation of power. Basil gave him the power to change his fate, why should he waste it cowering in fear of his past. “ I still owe him, I can’t stop now. I was chosen by a magi!” Lagi would say as he made up from his fetal position and claimed a stride. “ I’m a king candidate!” Lagi would say as he took some more steps. “ Black Rukh, White Rukh! Between Good and Evil! What does it matter?!” Lagi started to crawl now. The space got even narrower but he refused to give in. There were a few moments where Lagi stopped, his fear of closed spaces were still trying to obsess him. Nevertheless, he proceeded to delve deep within himself in order to discover the bravery to hold on.” I'm still me. I reject to be labeled! They can inspire me; they can boo me, and loathe me! But I decline to be labeled by anyone!”

A rock fell down, blocking Lagi’s path to return back to here he came. There was definitely no turning back now. “With El Drago, I will be returning what my clan lost all those decades ago. Their biggest hope…………..Their hope!” Even his father began to trust in him, Lagi wasn’t about to have this end here because of his phobia.

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
As Lagi pressed on, things began to get easier for the man. Just as the cavern had become smaller earlier, it was now becoming wider. Slowly he was able to go from crawling against the ground, up to crouching. Moving and navigating those dark corners was difficult, and would have to be done while feeling out the various nooks and crannies of the area. Yet still the King of Reim pushed forward. After what seemed like ages, Lagi was once again able to walk. At one point, he would find himself in need of rest.

If he brought any food with him, it would be a good time to eat and regain his strength before pushing forward once more. The energy would do him much good, as the continuance of the journey only seemed to drag on and on. Just as Lagi turned a corner, a silvery light shone through the cavern at long last. From morning to evening, Lagi had been traveling under who knows how many meters of stone. Through darkness. Through jagged cavern systems. Yet now he was out...

The large area before him was obviously the nest to a large creature. The stomping grounds to a being of legend. And that very creature was just seventy meters ahead of him. It turned to him, its eyes blinking, and let out a long rumble which could only be described as a dragon's 'huff'. "Another member of my kin, and then a human in the same day? It seems Fate is hard at work." Spreading its wings out to their full wingspan, the creature seemed to stretch itself as if warming up.

The words held an eldritch power, and the fact that it could speak the human tongue showed that within the being it contained a high level of intelligence. Lagi's knowledge of the Breaking Point of beasts would immediately notice that this particular beast did not have a 'breaking point' for submission. The amount of respect it demanded was evidenced by various bestial movements, making it apparent that if Lagi attempted to break it through normal means he would not only meet a dead end but also lose his chance at obtaining the Legend Beast. The breaking point that Lagi saw from the beast was one which determined when the beast would leave the Beast Master. "So, human, for what purpose do you interrupt my seclusion from this world?"

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
After all of that travelling through the cavern systems, Lagi took the time to take a break and each out into his bag for provisions. “ I guess I should be thankful that Shivali didn’t take any of my food as well. “ Lagi would say to himself as he started to munch on some dried fruit and beef jerky. Afterward Lagi would get his canteen and take a few swigs of water before taking a deep breath. “ I’m almost there, he’s almost there.” Lagi would say to himself as he put the food away and continued to press on. As soon as he exited, Lagi finally seen him. It was El Drago, he sat there and yawned and spoke. It was just like the stories that Lagi heard when he was a child. El Drago was highly intelligent, it even seem that there were more dragons than him if he had a visitor. However, the only dragon that Lagi was interested in was him.

“Draconis.......Exal! “ Lagi would say as he approached with a confident walk until he was 60 meters away from the beast. He spoke of the beasts true name, a sign of respect and acknowledgement towards the creature.“ My name is Lagi El Nagi, the new head of the EL Nagi clan. I am also the King of Reim. As you know, the original human partner you had started this clan with you. Our legacy, everything started with you. And now you are here……….” Lagi was a bit choked up. There he was, EL Drago in the flesh. Everything that Lagi has ever wanted was standing right in front of him. The dragon would not be easy to break if at all, what did Lagi have to do. “ I came all this way….. to bring you home. I need your power; I need your strength, your wisdom! And I’ll do whatever it takes to obtain it; I won’t leave until I do. “ The young leader stood firm, he didn’t care what he had to do to obtain El Drago. With the return for the creature that started it all, the hope for his clan would also return.

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The dragon listened to Lagi's words, and a rumble left its stomach as a roar crashed throughout the open crater-like area. Its full attention was pointed towards Lagi, and electricity ran across its hide as it shot out short bursts of lightning from its nose. The eyes of the creature narrowed. "So. A descendant of the El Nagi clan..? Your people's means of 'taming' beasts have always been distasteful... To attempt to 'tame' those of the Draconic race... The height of hubris." It stared at Lagi, contemplating the words he spoke while spreading its wings out.

"Yet you did not immediately attempt to attack me. And you say you will do anything for my power..." Another rumble began to come from the beast, yet it would soon be apparent that the rumbling was that of amusement. "Alright. I will give you a chance. BUT KNOW THIS! I am no one's possession. If you wish to create a pact with me, then you will have to pass a trial and prove to me that you care for the Draconic race." The creature huffed again, looking up into the night sky.

"I will require you to go to one of my brethren's nests and take a dragon egg from it, bringing it back here. My kind will be facing troubling times soon, I know, and I wish to guarantee their existence in the centuries to come. Under no circumstances are you to slay the any dragon. This is a test to determine your worthiness of my partnership." The creature stood still, watching Lagi closely as it awaited the consideration of his words. The request was incredibly dangerous; stealing an egg from a dragon would require a great deal of skill, and coming out without killing any possible Draconic resistance he may find. Yet that test of skill was certainly one that would prove Lagi's abilities to be worthy of partnering with a dragon, while also proving his care for the future of dragonkind.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Distasteful but effective. How we claim you is usually the brunt of what people see, but it’s not like we treat you that way for the rest of your life. It’s a realist intake on how these human and animal relationships work, maintaining their feral state of mind is unsafe for the people around the creatures, that quality has to be broken in order for the animals to be domesticated. Any damage taken during the training portion is treated afterwards, when they start to calm down and realize their position.”

Lagi didn’t see too much of a problem with it. These animals were wild beings that didn’t care about anything other than their own kind and survival. He felt that he was being reasonable and that whoever had a problem with it was too weak willed for the career choice if they can’t capture the essence of the bigger picture. “I care about you, and that’s the most I can say. It doesn’t matter what your test is, ill pass it and make sure that the El Nagi clan has a watchful eye over the dragon race well. If your race is in danger, then you need us more than you think. You will find no group of humans that cares about you and your kind more than we do. “ Lagi would then show his small dagger that had a dragon insignia representing El Drago on it. After putting it away, Lagi would adjust his sash. “Alright, where is this place. Ill steal your egg…… you have my word I will not “Kill” any dragons.” Lagi made an emphasis on kill, but he was no fool to not protect himself. He will hold back, and there will be pain if he is forced with no alternative, but Lagi will not kill.

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
El Drago roared part-way through Lagi's speech as the man attempted to defend his clan's manner of domesticating animals. As soon as Lagi mentioned that a quality about a creature had to be 'broken', El Drago interrupted him. "Mortal fool. You will never 'claim' any of my kind, nor will you 'break' us. Think carefully on what you say. I do not wish to watch any such actions, but if you prove yourself then I will look the other way once you have sworn a pact." El Drago rumbled its dissatisfaction, but continued to listen to what Lagi had to say about the dragon's race. When he said his piece, the dragon seemed to have settled down partially. Yet it still narrowed its eyes when speaking to the king. "I will tell you where you must go. It is a mountain, close to the forests just north of here..."

El Drago gave King Lagi a good sense of where to go, informing him that it would not migrate until he had had enough time to go there, retrieve the egg, and then return. Lagi would be informed that the dragon would likely be gone during that time, and that it shouldn't be too difficult if he was sneaky enough. Dismissing the beast tamer, El Drago watched the man as he left.

By the time Lagi had reached the location he was instructed to go to, half a week had passed. The King would find the foliage to have gotten incredibly dense, just as El Drago had warned him it would. The morning dew in the forest glistened off of the leaves, and the air was slightly brisk. As he forged his way forward, he would note the markings of a rare beast; one which was known for its hostility and strength. While he could certainly take the creature in a fight, it would likely cost him a bit of his energy. The question would present himself as such; did he feel he would be able to take the creature and have enough energy to survive stealing the Dragon's egg and returning back, or did he want to risk some of his time and take a longer route in order to avoid this creature's territory and extreme desire to keep invaders out?

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
“I can’t afford to waste any more time in taking a long route. It’s going to cost me some energy but this shutout would save me a few days on getting back to El Drago before he migrated “ Playing it safe was definitely the smarter thing to do but Lagi was a bit of a gambler. He didn’t even want a complete victory, Lagi just wanted to hurt it or distract it long enough for him to get on his way. Heck, he would even tame the thing real quick in order to save some time travelling to El Dragon and back if it was necessary. “ It can’t be helped, I been away from the throne for too long. I should make this quick and return with El drago.” Lagi would say as he entered the territory of the animal instead of taking the long way. "Im supposed to be the best, i cant stop now..."

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
As he continued walking forward, saving time by taking the shorter route, Lagi would find himself crossing the demesne of an Owlbear. The creatures were a terror in their own right, powerful and often times causing many a hunter to lose their lives in the field. Luckily, most hunters were taught the territorial markings of the Owlbear, and as such avoided their grounds. Those very same hunters would call any who would risk the den of an Owlbear foolhardy, sparing no expense to warn travelers away from such beasts.

Lagi traveled through a majority of the Owlbear's territory without mishap. It seemed as if everything would be okay. Yet, as he neared the edge of its normal range, an Owlbear would make its appearance from behind several trees. It seemed to have been returning from a hunt before finding Lagi within its place of home. It approached Lagi from ahead in a dead-set run, a sight that would have any normal man shaking in fear. Yet Lagi's confidence in his decision was well placed. The beast would not take too much effort to dispatch, for a man of his caliber. Of course, that was all dependent on what Lagi did; if he just stood there, the beast would soon be upon him with its Owlbear Claw.

Enemy:

The King's Burdens of the Past [Epic Quest - Lagi El Nagi] - Page 2 PRXeO6m
Enemy Name: Owlbear
Needed damage to take down: B
Abilities:
The Owlbear moves at speeds of up to 15 m/s.
Its claws and beak deal B-Tier damage as natural weapons.
Owlbear Claw: This attack shoots forward at 20 m/s, slashing an opponent for B-Tier damage.
Owlbear Sensory: This technique gives the Owlbear the ability to sense anything within 15 meters of it at 20 m/s.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
“An owlbear huh? Well this has got to be one of the worst days to have step foot in the territory of an owl bear of all things. It was a good thing that Lagi could tell at a glance just how much this creature would be able to take, and was soon ready to do something drastic in order to save on time and energy. Not to say that it is an unintelligent creature, but the owl bear hat no kind of idea as to what it was up against. Lagi got into a readying stance and stepped back as he allowed Orie to do all of the work. The sense of immediate danger ahead of them and the symbiotic partnership they shared was more than enough of an indication for her to act. Lagi waited for the beast to attack him, in which the attack was aimed at his right shoulder. Orie reacted to the physical trauma that Lagi was experiencing and hardened the tissue, allowing Lagi’s right shoulder to receive C rank damage instead. However, this was nothing more than an equal exchange as Orie shot out from Lagi’s mouth simultaneously after lagi received that damage to smother the owlbear. The speed of that goop was 25 m/s and retained b rank resistance to its property.

If successful, the beast would be immobilized, restrained, and continue to take c rank burning damage continuously. The 7 meter range would be enough to over the owlbear completely It would only be a matter of time before the beast would go down, and all Lagi had to do was heal off the pain. Regardless of the attack attempt that Lagi pulled, he would of moved back after taking damage and put his fingers in a snapping position for safe measure.

265/300

Abilities
Spoiler:
ORie- Dense Tissue~ 5 Magoi /Stamina- 1 Turns- 5 Turn Cooldown- in Response to Lagi experiencing Physical Trauma to the body, Orie simulates the molecules from within his body and hardens them to take off some of the pain. Orie can subtract D rank damage from incoming attacks that Lagi Receives for the rest of the turn.

Name: Goo Trap
Tier: B-Tier
Cost: 30 stamina/ 15 Stamina
Beast Type: Tactician
Range: 20 Meters
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 5 posts or Sustain +1
Description: Orie generates and shoots out a digestive gooey substance that serves as an extension of her body in a particular direction. This attack can be be executed from any exit point of lagi's body, including the pores, at 25 m/s with the range of 7 meters. Whoever caught will be trapped with a goo like substance with a b rank resistance, which would mean strength attempts from within the goo trap would be met with a b rank resistance, making it hard for strength users to break out from the inside unless they have A rank strength. The goo trap will start to digest the affected individual(s) upon contact for a continuous c rank damage of second degree burns until broken from the outside, or the force ending of the technique by lagi. When being broken from the outside, the goo trip can take up to c rank damage before being broken.

Breaking Point: Having grown up around Beast Tamers and their beasts, Lagi has had extensive experience in Beast Taming. Having seen the breaking point of so many beasts, with that being the El Nagi clan's preferred method of taming, Lagi is able to determine where and how to bring a beast to its Breaking Point in order to gain dominance over it with fear (Lagi is unable to gain Dominance over another Dominance user's beast, but he is able to determine how much more punishment it could take from a fight).

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi's shoulder was pierced with the Owlbear Claw, past the Dense Tissue of Orie. Even so, the Owlbear was stuck in its place due to the Goo Trap, trying to get out but unsuccessful. It screeched, the pain of the digestive goo slowly killing the beast off. It looked like it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, though the single attack from Lagi was not enough to kill it. Once Lagi chose whether or not to spare the creature's life or to kill it on the spot, he would be free to move on. It would likely dawn upon Lagi that it would be wise to cover his wound, as some predators and beasts would use the scent of his wound to track him down, thinking him easy prey. They would no doubt zero in on him quite if he left a trail of blood across the forest floor.

Of the creatures that would pick up his scent, it was a lesser known fact that the White Gorillamander was a predator in these parts that had a keen sense of smell. Even if he covered his wound up, it was too late; the creature would be able to track him down eventually if he stayed in the forest for too long. Lagi, being from the El Nagi clan and having been based in Remano for such a long time, would know of this creature and its strengths. As he began traveling, a howl called out from far away.

He would need to make a choice; use his Dark Djinn equip to out-run it, or fight and incapacitate it before it could do him harm.

OOC:

Lagi has taken 1C-tier and 1D-Tier damage.

Enemy:

The King's Burdens of the Past [Epic Quest - Lagi El Nagi] - Page 2 RFUL9Lk
Enemy Name: White Gorillamander
Needed damage to take down: B
Abilities:
The White Gorillamander is 2 meter tall and 7 meters long from head to tail (The tail itself being approximately 4 meters long).
The White Gorillamander moves at 12 m/s.
Its body deals natural B-Tier damage, mostsly using its tail, teeth or trampling a person.
Limb Regrowth: The White Gorillamander is able to lose a limb and heal A-Tier damage instantly.
Stampede: The White Gorillamander runs forward at 20 m/s and deals B-Tier damage in a stampede.
Tail Whip: The White Gorillamander slashes its tail at opponents at 20 m/s and deals B-Tier damage to anything it strikes.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Tch…” Lagi would suck his teeth as he commanded orie to release the creature after throwing one Haymaker to the face of the creature for good measure, dealing D rank damage. Afterwards , Lagi would take off running, having a feeling that the creature had one foot in the grave and would not purse him. Got to cover the wound…” Lagi would think in his head as he reached in his bag with one of his medical bandages that had crushed herbs in it. They served as a disinfectant and a pain killer. It was a quick fix and the herbs would alleviate the smell , but lagi would have to fix himself up eventually. However, he couldn’t afford to waste any more energy for the time being.

“!!” Lagi recognized the sound of a creature that could only belong to a white gorillamander. He really didn’t have time to deal with its annoying regenerative properties. He had to run, even take to the sky if he had to. “"My fall from grace only fuels my rebellion! Balek, realize my ambition and shroud this world!” After entering his dark Djinn Equip, Lagi would then take off to a heightened tree length at 15 m/s in evasive maneuvers. The trees would provide cover to break the line of sight, the constant rustling would be used to confuse the Gorillamander to pinpoint its location, while getting further away from the smell of blood. The medical bandage would throw off the smell from here on, all Lagi had to do right now was create distance and save energy.

245-300

Abilities
Spoiler:
Dark Djinn Equip for 20 Magoi... A rank weapon passive damage and 15 m/s Flight speed

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi's current pace allowed him to cover quite a bit of distance during a short period of time. He moved at such a speed that the predator, the Gorillamander, did not even bother to continue chasing him after a five minute farce. Its howls became more and more distant, and Lagi would find himself without trouble. Occasionally there were hostile creatures here and there, but he was safe from harm due to the speed at which he outpaced them. As he weaved through the trees, he would note that it was getting close to nightfall due to the shadows growing longer, and the forest growing darker.

Without some sort of night vision, Lagi would be unable to continue at the same pace, drastically slowing him down if he wanted to avoid flying into a tree. Lagi would find himself at another crossroads of choices; he could rest for the night, or he could push onward in order to get closer to completing the mission given to him by El Drago.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
There was no sort of time to be wasted if Lagi wanted to keep it moving. The Djinn equip had a specific period he had to wait before being activated again, and it would defeat the purpose of taking the short way in the first place. With that in mind, Lagi had the plan of revealing his hidden weapon and flying with that arm extended. Believe it or not, that hidden blade had the capabilities of the base of A tier damage, flying the way that he does would indeed have the hidden blade make contact with whatever he would end up bumping into and break through with that A tier power. No kind of tree would be able to withstand that, unless it was Yggdrasil or something.

235-300

Ability
Spoiler:
Dark Djinn Upkeep 10 A tier weapon power, 15 m/s movement

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi easily cleaved a path through the forest, forging onward past shards of bark and wood. The creaks and moans and groans of the trees falling and being cut down scattered throughout the dead air of the night. This spooked many of the creatures of the night, and they all began running away from the sound. Soon, Lagi would find himself moving forward without a single animal remaining in his path. The man continued to exert himself, but he soon made it towards his destination; the cave of the Green Dragon. Regardless of how he chose to approach the situation, he would find the cave unguarded as he entered into it.

It was a fairly simple cave, yet was stereotypical for a beast of legend such as the Dragon. A horde of treasure was stacked up; dragons were famous for stockpiling such things, throughout the years. Amongst this treasure, in what seemed to be a spot that was frequently lain upon by a beast many times the size of a human, lay a single egg. This was the egg El Drago was talking about. The egg itself was 70 cm tall and 58 cm in diameter, weighing quite heavily. If Lagi decided to grasp upon the egg and carry it with just his hands, he would find himself needing to use both hands to do so.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi was really taking it into overtime; he had only one simple objective at hand.” All I need to do is take the egg and fly away . It should be simple enough. Hopefully I wouldn’t run into any opposition on my way back. “For that purpose, Lagi retained in his Djinn Equip form in order to get this done as quickly as possible. He thought about Shivali for a brief moment, but rejected the image of her beautiful face out of his head. Not now, I need to focus. “Lagi would say to himself as he went over to pick up the egg with both hands and proceed to fly towards the exit of the cave.

225-300

Abilities
Spoiler:
Dark Djinn Equip Upkeep

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: