You are not connected. Please login or register

Eclipse (My Role-Playing Character)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eclipse (My Role-Playing Character) Empty Eclipse (My Role-Playing Character) on 17/11/14, 11:01 pm

Eclipse_RP

Eclipse_RP
D-Tier
D-Tier
https://2img.net/h/i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm114/blooddrayne2008/NEKO/AnimeFemale_Maid_Waitress4.jpg

Name:Eclipse
Race:half Fanalis and half Imuchakk
Tier:D-Teir
Specialization:Joy/fire
Age + Birthdate:23 years and birthdate: sept 21
Sexuality:Bisexual
Personality:most of the time she will be a shy person, lowering down from others, but when she is angered, she will be more aggressive. She will most likely stay by your side, unless you refuse to speak with her or you leave and not come back for a very long time.
~She likes being around other people and making new friends
~She likes serving for others
~She likes animals as long as they don't hurt her
~She likes going to her room and painting
Dislikes:
~She dislikes being alone
~She dislikes people how make fun of her
~She dislikes animal abuse
~She dislikes spiders
Aspirations:
~she loves to cook and bake
~She likes having a roof over her head
Phobias/fears:
~She has arachnophobia
Face-Claim:she has a light face covering of freckles
Hair Color:Dirty blond
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5"2
Weight:102 lbs
Appearance: She has @ black cat ears and a tail with a bell bracelet. She mostly wears a maid outfit, but sometimes wears a mini skirt, tank top, and knee high boots
Special Traits: she smiles most of the time
History: she was a orphan at the age of 2, and was never put into an orphanage. At the age of 12, she was kidnapped and put into slavery. She soon came to liking her new life, and so when she was freed she tried selling herself.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Oh Ma Gawd! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! Salute! :o Salute!

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Please read the step-by-step guide, as it is quite apparent that you put no effort into this application at all. While being confused on some aspects, you seem to have went out of your way to do things incorrectly. In case you are confused as to why I might feel this way, I have included below the errors.

Race: Cannot be half fanalis/half imuchakk, read the race page.

Specialization: there are six specializations, none of which are fire or joy.

Personality: Must be 200 words in length, your current word count is 51.

Likes/Dislikes: While you met the requirements, there is no sentence structure here.

Aspirations: Must be 75 words long, you have a current word count of 14. You also must one well explained one or three smaller ones. Liking something is not an aspiration. Being good at something is not an aspiration.

Phobias: Must be at least 75 words long. Your current word count is 1. You must have one well explained one or three smaller ones. You have a single word.

Face-Claim: This is the name of the anime/game/manga character you are using to represent your character. You said she had freckles.

Height/Weight: need to be in metric

Appearance: This must be 100 words in length. Current word count is 30 words.

Rukh alignment: you did not include this at all.

Special Traits: Smiling is not a special trait. Her cat ears should be listed here.

History:Must be 350 words in length, your current word count is 46.

Role Play Sample: you did not include this at all.

While I understand being confused on some points, you made zero effort. This application is intended to determine if this forum is a right fit for you. We are always happy to help you craft your characters and fill in your application, however we do need more of a direction than you have provided thus far.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Eclipse (My Role-Playing Character) Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum