Pòzàiméijié de wéixiǎn

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pòzàiméijié de wéixiǎn Empty Pòzàiméijié de wéixiǎn 17/11/14, 07:07 pm

Chaos Calling Card

Chaos Calling Card
D-Tier
D-Tier

Pòzàiméijié de wéixiǎn Ewinvos-font-b-Traditional-b-font-Chinese-Japanese-Oil-paper-font-b-Umbrella-b-font-Paper
Name:Pòzàiméijié de wéixiǎn
Material: The body of the staff is composed of narrow black ironwood rod, with red paper composing the actual body of the umbrella
Appearance: The staff is modeled after a traditional paper umbrella, with a  75 cm radius red body and a  1 m black rod. It is simple, devoid of any elaborate designs, and can be folded up easily, roughly 1m in length when closed.

Last edited by Chaos Calling Card on 17/11/14, 09:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Please include metric measurements on the length and width of the staff.

Chaos Calling Card

Chaos Calling Card
D-Tier
D-Tier

Fixed

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved~ Sorry, amvs sidetracked me. Blame Azix.

Code:
[center][img]http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v4/902050395_1/Ewinvos-font-b-Traditional-b-font-Chinese-Japanese-Oil-paper-font-b-Umbrella-b-font-Paper.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]Pòzàiméijié de wéixiǎn
[b]Material:[/b] The body of the staff is composed of narrow black ironwood rod, with red paper composing the actual body of the umbrella
[b]Appearance:[/b] The staff is modeled after a traditional paper umbrella, with a  75 cm radius red body and a  1 m black rod. It is simple, devoid of any elaborate designs, and can be folded up easily, roughly 1m in length when closed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum