You are not connected. Please login or register

The Chancellor's Determination

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Chancellor's Determination Empty The Chancellor's Determination 02/03/14, 09:32 pm

Ephraim Alharizi

Ephraim Alharizi
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Behold, rulers of this god awful world.", the boy said with a cocky smirk as he pointed towards the large building before him.

"You don't know me, however I know all of you." He continued whilst letting his smile drop to an empty stare.

"I will say it simply as this: whoever enters this building shall gain the greatest power which this world has ever seen. In other words..." He turned to a specific circle to his right, facing a bearded man dressed in armor.

"The soul who conquers this...dungeon, shall be the rightful ruler of this pitiful world; for we all know the strongest deserves to dominate all."

All at once the boy waved his small black stick, and the image shimmering before the Chancellor disappeared completely.

Both Ephraim and his various professors sat before the space where the black-haired boy's face appeared only moments earlier. The aged wizard stroked his beard, his hand constantly gripped tightly around the wooden staff.

"We shall not waste any madoshi lives on the petty squabbles of men. Ignore this 'dungeon', but if any country steps so much as a foot within our walls we shall crush them." He finished, slamming the butt-end of the staff to the ground, his tone assured and absolute.

The professors nodded their heads and left the room, leaving Ephraim Alharizi to think about the matters on his own...

[Topic Closed]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum