You are not connected. Please login or register

First Steps in Reim [Private|Myra]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

A particularly warm day graced the citizens of Reim on this day, the sun bathing the city in its soothing rays. The sounds of industry filled the air and its streets seemed crowded with people moving about handling their day to day duties. A mane of vibrant red hair made slow and casual progress through the throngs of people. The owner of the the hair, the young Fanalis bodyguard known as Marsun Vajra, had been told to visit this city due to some recent developments that had taken place. Although he didn't really have much interest in what was happening here in Reim, he had agreed to travel here simply because his mother had asked him to do so as a favor to her. As the young man maneuvered through the crowd of people, a low growl rumbled from his stomach. The softly glowing ruby eyes of the young man widened briefly and he halted in his steps and lowered his gaze towards his stomach, one of his hands settling over it.

"I guess it's about time for lunch..." He muttered in a low voice before raising his head and glancing around at his surroundings. He noticed a small open air cafe nearby. Deciding that this would be as good a place as any to have lunch, Marsun made his way over to the cafe. As he drew closer, the pleasant smells of grilling meats wafted to his nose. Sitting down at one of the tables on the patio, Marsun gazed towards the city, absently watching the citizens pass by as he waited for the waiter to come.

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

First Steps in Reim [Private|Myra] WGSV7Jv

Ah, screw it!” Myra would mutter, slightly pissed as she was not smart enough for her current task. Trying to balance a round souvenir that Zafar had brought her from the market on a flat table, it simply wouldn’t stick at the position Myra wanted it to. She may be strong, but her hands were rough and she was a bit of a dork when it came to tasks that required the delicacy of feeling. “Let me do it.” The dark Lion grumbled calmly before he walked up to the table and gently touched the glas ball with it’s nose. “See?” Much to Myra’s surprise it would stand perfectly still. “You cheated..” She whispered and as she started pouting the Lion bursted out in laughter – eventhough it sounded more like a noisy and angry roar. “You’re just butthurt, that’s it!” Zafar was amused by how naïve his owner could be at times, but he loved her nevertheless. Being embarassed by this, Myra couldn’t bear it anymore and jumped right out of the window. Zafar didn’t mind being seperated from her for a while, she would come home later on anyways. And if not, he sure would go out and look for her.

The young female rushed through the streets of Reim. She was wearing a short white dress that was being hold together by a bluish belt around her waist. The red hair fell down on her back in soft waves and bobbed up and down while she was walking. That hair, the big crimson eyes, fair skin and the fact that she was barefeet were obvious signs that revealed her race to many people. And it wouldn’t take long for two middle aged men to arrive and stare at her as if she was some kind of alien. The young girl looked up to the two men and clenched her firsts. “Really? There are shops, stores and café’s around us.” She took a deep breath before she rushed forward and smashed her fists into their faces to knock them out. After all, there were still slave traders walking around, looking for Fanalis to capture, because their race was worth gold. The men would slowly stand back up and Myra turned around to reveal her back. The dress was designed in a way that there was a small slit on the back, so people could see the naked skin underneath, which would reveal a stamp of the Zou Empire that showed that she arleady belonged to a family. Kidnapping her meant stealing slaves of a rich and powerful family of a different Nation after all. They wouldn’t dare. Myra would then calmly walk away into the next café and order some coconut water.

Tumblr Player

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

As Marsun continued to wait for his order to be taken, his attention was drawn towards commotion that was taking place nearby. Blinking in surprise, he watched as an attractive young woman who seemed to be close to his age virtually floored two older men with a single punch. While the woman's strength was indeed impressive and seemed reminiscent of his own, the thing that had really caught his attention was her scarlet hair and eyes that were almost exactly like his own. Remembering the lessons from his mother, his eyes widened a bit more as realization dawned on him. Was it possible that this girl was also a Fanalis like him? It would be the first time he had met another Fanalis, though this one seemed not to be as levelheaded as he was. Even still the fact that she was a Fanalis would make up for that, perhaps she knew something about their home country. Before that, however, he would actually have to talk to her. Despite his calm nature and impressive combat prowess, Marsun was incredibly shy when it came to dealing with women. He watched in silence as the young woman approached the cafe where he was current sitting, moving past him towards another table and immediately sitting down and ordering a drink. Gathering his resolve, Marsun let out a low sigh then rose from his seat. With hesitant but deliberate steps, he approached the young woman.

"U-um...excuse me, I saw what happened with those old guys...are you a Fanalis, too?" He questioned as he stepped up beside her, bowing slightly. Upon raising his head, however, he was able to get a better look at the young woman. His eyes widened and he simply stared in awe. From afar he had noticed that she was attractive, but now that he was able to see her up close, he had become utterly captivated by her beauty. Though it was uncertain if this was truly because of her looks or simply because Marsun tended to be awkwardly shy around women....most likely it was a combination of both. After a moment he realized that he had been staring at her and she most likely would think he was mentally impaired in some way, and as such felt that he should apologize and at least introduce himself. Bowing once again, more so to hide the blush that reddened his cheeks, he once again spoke. "M-my apologies, my name is Marsun Vajra...from Balbadd. Is it alright if I sit with you?" He questioned, still having yet to have raised his head to meet her gaze.

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Upon sitting down, Myra was approached by a young man with physical traits that were similar to hers. Scarlet red hair, shimmering red eyes, that made him a Fanalis, most likely. Myra had heard of other free Fanalis wandering around, but she hadn’t met them so far, he was the first one, and from what she could tell, he was an absolute weakling. All why he would ask to sit down next to her, stuttering something she could barely understand. She nipped on her coconut, wiped her mouth and placed it back onto the table before starring at him. “Sit, if you feel like it.” She spoke with an ice toe in her voice. Playing with a lock of her hair, she would have her chin rest onto her hand while she looked up to him. “I’m Myra. I don’t know where I’m from, but I server the Zou Empire.” She paused for a moment to inspect him. “And yes, I happen to be Fanalis. So?

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Marsun gave a rigid nod and quickly sat down in the seat across from the young woman, who had introduced herself as Myra from Zou. Blinking again, Marsun raised his head to look at her, only to find that she was already looking at him in a seemingly scrutinizing manner. Averting his gaze away from her slightly, he instead focused on the coconut that sat nearby. A faint smile parted his lips as she confirmed that she was a Fanalis, though she addressed him in a standoffish tone. He raised a hand to the back of his head, rubbing absently at the nape of his neck.

"Well, you see...I'm a Fanalis also. I don't remember much about my birth parents, just that they were taken into slavery when I was really young. I was raised in Balbadd by my adopted parents, my mother was the one who told me about what I was and where I was from." He commented, though immediately realized that he probably appeared to be mindlessly rambling. He let out an embarrassed chuckle and once again met her gaze. "Sorry for rambling, you're just the first Fanalis I've ever met, so it was a bit exciting, I guess. If it's alright, do you want to eat? I can pay for it." He offered with a pleasant smile just as the waiter approached with a pair of menus. Setting one down in front of each of them, the waiter gave a courteous bow as he awaited their order. "Umm...I guess for starters I'll have a cup of peach juice. As for food....I'll have the beef and vegetable kebabs." Marsun ordered as he handed the menu over to the waiter, both the waiter and he turning their gazes upon Myra to see if she would order anything to eat. "H-hey Myra...if you don't mind me asking, what brings you to Reim? Are you just visiting or is there something important you have to do here? You don't have to answer if you don't want to...it was just curiosity..." Marsun muttered as he shifted his gaze away from her again, instead focusing on the crowd of people that were passing by.

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

The young man sat down next to her and looked up to her as well. Something about his face was odd, he had sharp and manly features, he looked mature, yet the way he talked would proof the opposite. He talked a little bit about himself and his words brought up bitter sweet memories. At least he had the luck to experience what a family is. Being adopted? Something Myra wouldn’t even dare to dream of. Seeing as how different people could be, even those of the same race, was shocking. Their fates differed from each other, in a way that made her sad. She had always been a reserved young girl who never asked for too much, but that obviously wasn’t the right way to go after such things. But Myra couldn’t help it, she had a golden rule for everything that happened and not. “You can’t force your luck, I guess.” She spoke and a smile crept over her face. He asked her if she wanted to dine with him, as well as telling her that she was the first Fanalis he had ever met. “Well, me being the first of your kind you see doesn’t surprise me. After all the majority of us has been enslaved long ago, how would the beloved little baby of the family, a nestling like you, get close to slavery in any way while living in Balbadd?” The tone in her voice was bursting from the sarcasm in it and Myra stood up just to hiss at Masrun. “What does someone like you know about the world out there anyways. I’m returning to my partner.” Without saying another thing, the red head would move towards the door and jog through the streets of Reim, slowly returning to her home. “All I need is Zafar and the young Lady.” She would calmly think to herself on her way home, before climbing up the houses and roofs until she arrived at the small place that belonged to her more or less. Zafar the Lion was sitting on the rooftop, starring down on her with something that could be considered a smile on his lips. “You returned early today.” His throat released a deep roar as he welcomed his friend.

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Marsun flinched slightly at the aggressive tone that Myra adopted as she spoke to him, berating him and calling him naive to the world around him. It wasn't something he couldn't exactly deny, the only real experience or knowledge that he had of worldly affairs outside of Balbadd was just what his mother had taught him. Still, he had witnessed the atrocities of the slave trade during his years prior to being adopted, so he knew all to well how harsh they were. Remembering his childhood brought a slight frown to his face and he turned a hardened gaze upon her as she stood up.

"I may not have experienced it myself, but I have witnessed it. I'm not as naive as you think, Myra." Marsun spoke in a gruff voice, his frown actually deepening a bit more as he stared at her. She then informed him dismissively that she would be returning to her partner, which caused his expression to soften and take on a more surprised look. He tilted his head slightly as he watched her leave before his eyes widened slightly and he made a movement as if to attempt to stop her. "H-hey, hold on a sec---!" His statement had been cut short as Myra quickly departed the restaurant and began to head off elsewhere. Completely forgetting that he had ordered a drink and food, Marsun rose from his seat and trotted after her. This was the first, and probably only other living, Fanalis he had encountered, it would be foolish of him to simply let her leave without at least learning more about her. Unfortunately he had momentarily lost sight of her within the crowd, though a quick flash of vibrant red drew his attention and he spotted her moving at a steady pace through the crowd. Wasting no time, Marsun quickened his pace and followed after her. Eventually they arrived at what was apparently her home, Myra ascending to the rooftops with impressive leaps. As Marsun prepared to follow her upward, however, his progress was halted by the loud roar that echoed from the rooftop. A bewildered frown furrowed his brow as he followed her path to the rooftops, using the ledges to make quick progress.

"Oh, your partner is a lion? That's kind of interesting, I haven't seen many people who have partners like that before." He commented as he crouched a short distance away from them on the roof ledge. A small grin parted his lips which quickly transitioned into a disarming smile. "Ah, right, umm....sorry for following you. It's just that, well...like I said you're the only other Fanalis I've ever met...so I thought maybe we could be friends." He offered as he hopped down from the ledge, stumbling briefly before regaining his balance and slowly approaching them. He seemed completely unphased by the large lion that lay nearby despite having never been so close to one. His gaze remained focused on Myra, his smile persisting as he awaited her answer.

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

After arriving at the place that Myra and Zafar called home for a while now, she would climb up onto the Lion’s back to cuddle him. However, something she had not expected to happen was Marsun following her. He was literally standing on the rooftop with them, asking questions and talking to her as if he had any right to do so. Annoyed by his behavior, Myra sighed  and clenched her fists, ready to punch him to another universe, when she felt a wet nose poking against her back. “Who’s that?” Zafar asked and Myra rolled her eyes. She hated when Zafar showed just a little bit of interest in other people – she got jealous easy when it came to him. “It doesn’t matter. Just some idiot who I met on the streets.. He-“ Before she could finish her sentence the Lion would speak up once more. “He looks like you. Why don’t you come in, young man, and let us have talk a little bit." “B-but Zafar!” The Lion shook his head, causing his large mane to move from left to right in soft waves. “He is our guest, be nice to him, Myra.” The young Fanalis bit her lower lip and muttered something under her breath before she turned around to Marsun and waved at him. “Fine then, come inside, but it’s nothing special.” Moving aside the carpet that would serve as a door, they would enter a small room, big enough for two humans and two lions of Zafar’s size to sleep in. There was no furniture in the room at all, however it was covered by many carpets, soft blankets and big pillows. They had all kinds of colors and the majority of them had the Emblem of Zou on them. There were a few candles placed around the room, each of them in a small glas box with different ornaments on them. There was also a small wooden door, covered by another carpet, that would lead into a small but clean wash and bathroom.  “Please wash your feet.” She said calmly while Zafar laid down on the side of the room that obviously belonged to him and Myra jumped over to the bathroom where she would wash her feet and legs as well, drying them off with a small black towel afterwards. She would then step back into the room and look out of the windows. “It’s getting dark already. You can stay her for tonight if you want to.” The female now had her cool back and a soft smile on her lips. “The room is this way because I like it comfy and warm, in case you are wondering about all the carpets, blankets and pillows. With that, she would then walk around in the room and light the candles. Because of the glas box they were in, symbols of light and shadow were spread all over the room, just like animals, the moon and stars. After that she laid down, cuddled up next to a pillow and looked at Marsun. “So? You wanted to sleep over, right?

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Marsun had become partially distracting by a mild passing commotion on the streets below, and as such had missed part of the dialogue between Myra and the lion. His eyes widened, however, and he slowly turned his head back in their direction as he realized that the lion had actually spoke. Or was he imagining it? His softly glowing eyes would narrow slightly and he leaned towards the lion as if to determine whether or not he had truly heard the lion speak. It seemed that he actually did, as Myra had offered protest and he heard the lion speak again, who's name had been revealed as Zafar.

"He....talked...." Marsun muttered in slight awe. His moment of astonishment passed and he shook from his daze when Myra invited him into her home. He blinked slowly and a faint blush reddened his cheeks before nodding slightly. This was progressing much quicker than he had expected, he had originally thought they would simply speak on the roof, but here she was inviting him into her home. It was just common courtesy to accept her invitation, he didn't want to offend her, after all. Upon entering the home, he noticed the style of decor was rather extravagant, though it was also homely at the same time. The carpet beneath his feet felt incredibly soft to the touch, as if he were standing on the finest silk. As he continued to look around the room, Myra instructed him to wash his feet. Blinking silently he then looked down at his feet, letting out a slight chuckle afterwards and nodding. He watched her take a graceful leap towards the bathroom, proceeding to follow her own suggestion before returning. Entering the bathroom after she had left, he then washed his own feet. As he did so, Myra commented about it getting dark and offered to let him stay the night. Upon hearing this, Marsun froze and his face reddened to a bright crimson. Did she really just ask him to spend the night with her? This was completely unexpected....not that he was complaining about it. "I-I...I see....it looks...really comfortable...y-you did a good job." He croaked in a shaky voice as he attempted to regain his composure. As he exited the bathroom, he kept his head lowered slightly to hide his reddened face, though it would still be obvious despite his attempts. "Y-yeah...I guess I could..." He muttered as he settled into a section of the room a short distance away from Myra. "U-umm...about earlier at the restaurant...sorry if I brought up any bad memories or anything..."

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Seeing how insecure and shy Marsun still was, Myra couldn’t help but chuckle a bit. “Simmer down, finally. There is nothing to worry about. I invited you to my home, now I want you to have a good time and enjoy yourself. We can eat something and tell each other stories, right? Starting with Zafar, of course he can talk. What do you think? Only because he isn’t human doesn’t mean he does not possess the same intelligence as we do, right? Actually, I think he is a lot smarter and wiser than we could ever be.” A loving sound in her voice, Myra stood up and gently rubbed Zafar behind his ears. The pet Lion purred and closed his eyes. “So, what are you doing in Reim? What do you do in general? Since you are not a slave or a servant like the typical Fanalis.” Myra walked over to a clay vase and pulled out two cups that were filled with warm milk that tasted sweet. She reached over to give Marsun one of the cups. “Here, drink that. It’s easier to fall asleep with.“ She laid back down and rolled around so tht she could look at him, waiting for him to tell her about himself.

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

"I see..." Although she had assured him that he could relax and that she wanted him to enjoy himself, he was still quite nervous. It was not because either Zafar or she was intimidating to him, it was simply because of Marsun's shyness around women. Still, it seemed that Myra and her feline companion harbored no ill will towards him, so he could at least attempt to settle down and not be so rigid and awkward. He noticed the change in her voice as she spoke about Zafar, noting the connection between the two of them and smiling gently. He had since regained a considerable amount of his composure, though his cheeks were still lightly darkened by a faint blush. His ruby gaze followed her as she moved towards a nearby clay vase, pouring the two of them a cup of sweetened milk. She had questioned his reasoning for being in Reim and immediately after questioned exactly what he did as a "free" Fanalis. She then continued on and stated that the milk would make it easier to fall asleep, though Marsun usually didn't sleep very often. Even still, as a courtesy for his generous host, Marsun took a sip of the milk from within his cup.

"Well...my mother asked me to come here so that I could get some first hand experience in the outside world. Aside from what I learned from her teachings and the rumors I heard here and there in Balbadd, I don't really know much about the other countries." Marsun explained as he subconsciously took another sip from the cup of milk. Although it didn't particularly make him sleepy, he had to admit that it was quite delicious. He then proceeded to answer the second part of Myra's question regarding his occupation. "I'm a bodyguard for my family. My father taught me spear fighting, but I've always been pretty good at hand to hand fighting. But what about you? What do you do? Why'd you come to Reim?" He questioned. He seemed to have gotten over his shyness for the time being, a fact that was made apparent by the clarity of his speech and that he had elected to close the distance between Myra and himself, now sitting within arm's reach of her. He then settled down comfortably upon the pillows beneath him, laying with his head rested upon his hand and taking sips from his cup as he waited for her reply.

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Listening to what Marsun was saying and revealing of his personal life, he actually didn’t had it that bad. “Leaving the nest for the first time, hm?” Someone like him..there was no chance that he could know anything about their homeland. A little bit disappinted with that, Mira would turn around so that he now had to face her back. Stretching out her arm, she would gently grab one of Zafar’s big soft paws and play with it and rubbing her face against it. The boy could easily tell that she loved everything that was somehow soft. “A Bodyguard, huh? If that’s the case then we should have a spar one day.” Myra had never fought another Fanalis before but from what she had heard, their strength was ridicoulous, and so was hers. Even those half bloods should not be messed with. “A Bodyguard. That’s somehow a bit like what I’m doing. But since you are doing it for your Family it’s probably without much bond.” Seen as in how his mother has asked him to travel around a bit to visit the world, it was clear that the male Fanalis was in good hands. “When I was a young child, I was brought into slavery. I don’t know where I was born, where I’m from or where my parents are. However, when I was 9, many things changed as in a rich family from the Zou Empire would buy me off the market, for one of their little daughters. Mostly to entertain her, befriend with her and protect her. It’s been my duty for 10 years now, so I came with them when they visited Reim. It’s my first time seeing all of this. But I’m glad that it happened.” Myra didn’t turn around, but through the slit in her dress on her back he would be able to see the stamp of the Kou Empire that was tattoed onto her back, next to a massive large Tiger.

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

A look of slight surprise passed over his face as she commented that they should spar sometime since he was a bodyguard. Even if she was a fellow Fanalis, he still had some reservations about fighting her. Perhaps it was some inherent chivalry he possessed, but even still, he had to respect her pride as a fellow warrior.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind that. I noticed those punches you hit the old guys with and how you moved when you climbed onto the roof, you've got some skill, Myra." Marsun complimented while taking a last sip from his cup, finishing off the sweetened milk and setting the cup down next to him. When she made the comment about there not being much of an attachment because he was guarding his family, Marsun chuckled lightly and shook his head. "Actually, there's a pretty strong bond. I love my mother and father very much, and I'm grateful to them for everything they've done for me. Becoming their bodyguard was kind of my way of repaying their kindness." He explained, his tone softening as he began to think about his mother and father back in Balbadd. Although he would have liked to know if his biological parents were alive and if so meet them as well, but that didn't take away the fact that the Vajras had done quite a lot for him. Myra then recounted her own past, which seemed a bit similar to his own, though she had instead been sold as a slave to her owning family in Kou. It was then that his gaze drifted downwards towards the tattoos that adorned her back, one being the Kou country crest and the other being a large tiger. He then sat up and crossed his legs, his arms settling across his legs. "Hey, even though you don't regret any of it, I'm sorry you were sold into slavery. We're friends now, so I'll find a way to get you your freedom, okay?" He assured in a determined voice, though he quickly blushed and turned his head away slightly, once again rubbing at the nape of his neck. "I mean....if you wanted that, of course..."

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Seeing as in how worried Marsun was about her, telling her that he would free her from “slavery” she figured that he was a good guy after all. But Myra had other plans for herself, plans that she sure wouldn’t share with anyone else but Zafar. However, Marsun had nothing to worry about and as she turned around to look him into the face, she was surprised by the redness on his face. “Will you ever get over it?” She asked camly, adressing his shyness and being fully aware of why he was being that way. “We are all the same. You don’t mave to make that face all the time, okay?” She sighed and blinked a few times. “Besides that, what I did has nothing with skills to do. It’s because I’m Fanalis. Because we are Fanalis. We were born with what other people call our skills or abilities.” For a brief moment, she would look him straight into the eyes before closing them again. After that she got comfortable. “Don’t be ridicoulous. I don’t need no one to free me. I’m strong enouhg. I’m there because I want to, I’m there because that’s what fate has planned for me. Don’t worry about things that are none of your business."

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Get over it....?" Marsun turned a curious gaze back towards Myra, unsure of what she was referring to. She then went on to state that they were the same and he didn't have to make "that face." He blinked absently and tilted his head before chuckling and shaking his head. "N-no, I'm not blushing because you're a Fanalis, it's because....umm...nevermind." Marsun muttered before raising a hand to his mouth to block off a silent yawn. Apparently he had underestimated the sweetened milk's relaxing quality, he was indeed beginning to get sleepy. She then stated that the feats from earlier in the day were simply natural abilities she and all other Fanalis possessed. Marsun gave an acknowledging nod as he realized that she was quite possibly right. She then stated that she didn't need his help and that she was where fate had wanted her to be. "Yeah I guess that's true...sorry about that, I guess that was pretty presumptuous of me." He remarked, averting his gaze away from her while rubbing the back of his neck. He then once again laid down and settled comfortably into the pillows and blankets beneath him. "Even still...we're friends, so...whenever you need me...I'll...be there..." Marsun assured in a drowsy voice before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning,

Marsun lay sprawled out across the pillows he had laid upon the previous evening. He gave a light grumble from within his sleep and subconsciously scratched at his head before his hand lazily thumped back down next to him. It seemed that for the moment he was in a rather deep slumber and actually seemed to be quite comfortable laying upon the soft pillows and blankets.

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Marsun was saying something, but Myra stopped listening to it as she got more and more tired. After a short while she would fall into a sleep slumber until the next morning. Myra, however happened to oversleep Marsun for a bit, so it took her a while to wake up. When she did, the first thing to do was obviously to wake up her pet as well. Not opening her eyes and yawning, Myra rolled over to Zafar, where she took his paw and rubbed her face against it. The Lion would then release a deafening roar that would completely wake Myra up. The young woman stood up and stretched her limbs before opening the windows to let some fresh air and the sun in. As she turned around, she spotted Marsun and remembered that she had invited him to her home after all. “Ah, you are still here. Do what you want.” She said camly before she walked into the bathroom, closed the door and stayed there for a while to shower and wash her hair. As she excited the bathroom, her hair and her body were still wet and she had changed into another simple white dress that was now slightly sticking to her skin. The young woman sat down next to her pet and pulled out a peach that the would then eat while starring at Marsun, waiting for him to make his next move.

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Completely consumed in his deep slumber, Marsun's mouth hung open as he began to snore quietly. He was oblivious to the fact that Myra had already awakened and moved towards Zafar, though that changed when the large lion suddenly let forth a tremendous roar. Upon hearing the sound, Marsun was instantly jarred from his sleep and his sat up, looking around frantically as if some great catastrophe were taking place.

"I'm up! What? What's going on?!" He rambled frantically before realizing where he still was. Upon noticing that he was still in Myra's home where he had previously spent the evening, Marsun's eyes drooped and he let out a loud yawn. "What time is it anyway...? Did he really have to roar like that?" Marsun muttered grumpily while rubbing at his eyes. He gave a lazy nod as Myra indifferently acknowledged his presence while continuing into the bathroom. He had not yet fully awakened, turning his sleep riddled gaze upon Zafar, silently wondering why the lion had chosen to be so loud so early in the morning. A few moments later Myra emerged from the bathroom, Marsun angling his head slightly towards her and subconsciously following her progress as she moved across the room and sat down next to Zafar. It was a familiar smell that finally roused him from his sleepy state. A sweet, natural scent that he knew all too well. His eyes shot open and he turned his head towards her. "Is...is that a...peach?" He questioned, a thin line of drool trailing from the corner of his mouth before he quickly wiped it away. With a surprising and sudden burst of speed he quickly moved across the room and stared childishly at the peach, his eyes wide and glimmering. "You have more, right? Right? Can I have some? Please? Hey, you're going to share, right? I really like peaches, you know." He informed in a childish tone as he continued to stare at the peach and waited for her answer.

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

After Zafar’s roar it didn’t take long for Marsun to wake up. He stared over at her and complained about her Lion being noisy. “It’s late enough, you can’t sleep all day. Besides that, he just yawned.” After taking the peach with her and holding Zafar’s paw, she saw something weird in his eyes. Marsun seemed to be overly interested in the peach, seeing as how he was starring at it and started drooling. He would then speak up and ask for it, in a way that actually annoyed Myra a lot. Before saying anything, the female Fanalis rushed forward and kicked him into the face. “Go and buy your own food, Mister “I’m Momma’s Darling”. My Lion doesn’t shit gold, you know.” The Fanalis sighed stressed and climbed out of the window, jumping down onto the streets of Reim while Zafar was immediately following her. After a while the Lion would move his body against hers so that Myra fell onto him. She climbed up his back since that was what he wanted and shortly after Zafar would start to run towards the edge of the city, where they could find less people and more nature.

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

At first it seemed as though Myra would agree to give Marsun one of the peaches he so recently asked for, which caused a wide smile to begin spreading across his face. As it turned out, however, it would be the exact opposite. Myra had made a movement that appeared as if she were going to honor Marsun's request, but that instead turned out to earn him a foot to the face. Although the impact had not been enough to bring any real harm to him, but it was enough to send him tumbling back across the room where he thumped into the wall. As he say crumpled against the wall in a comical daze, he heard Myra's comment regarding the peach before both she and her feline companion left the home. Marsun groaned lowly and slowly sat up while rubbing his head.

"She could have just said no..." He muttered while stumbling to his feet. Once he had regained his senses, he followed them through the window. Losing them once again, he quickly scanned his surroundings before seeing the large form of Zafar sprinting off towards the edge of the city. Marsun's eyes widened slightly at the lion's speed, but he had no doubt that he could at least somewhat keep up with him. It would be a challenge, and that was something that Marsun enjoyed quite a bit. A slight grin parted his lips as he shifted his stance, the ground cracking from the subtle movement before he darted forward, the ground cratering from the sudden burst of speed. Marsun would then weave through the crowd of people before taking an impressive leap up onto the nearby rooftops, the ground once again cratering beneath him. He would continue to sprint after the pair, making slow but steady progress towards them.

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

After taking place on Zafar’s back, the Lion would dash through the city, running to a place that was far away from home. Myra didn’t thought about Marsun, the male Fanalis, anymore, but Zafar noticed something. “He is following us.” The young woman sighed and a smile crept over her face. “Really? Then we should get rid of him. Follow the flow of the river.” She spoke calmly and stroke through her sparkling red hair. She didn’t mind the presence of the other Fanalis, however it was time for her to return to her Mistress’s residence. And she didn’t wanted Marsun to see or know too much about that. Myra had been away for some time now, and the punishment that awaited her scared her. After a while, they would reach the end of a cliff where the river turned into a waterfall.The readhead turned around and flashed Marsun the most gorgeous smile she had before jumping down the cliff together with Zafar and dissappearing within the massive amounts of water.

- EXIT -

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Had it not been for his natural abilities that came with being a Fanalis, Marsun most likely would not have been able to keep up with the two of them. However even in spite of his speed, Zafar still proved to be faster. It also seemed as though they had noticed that he was following them, which was proven true when surprisingly Zafar increased his speed even more, now moving swiftly along the river bank and heading towards what appeared to be a dead end cliff. Marsun's eyes widened slightly as he noticed this, believing that they were unaware of what lay ahead of them.

"Hey, wait a minute! There's a cliff up there!" He exclaimed as he sprinted after them. His warning went unheeded, though in spite of that something unexpected happened. As the two of them reached the edge of the cliff, Myra turned to him and flashed a beautiful smile that just about stopped him in his tracks. He stood enraptured as the duo then leaped over the edge of the cliff, shaking out of his daze shortly after and running towards the cliff. Sliding to a stop and nearly falling over the edge, his saving grace coming from him pinwheeling his arms frantically to regain his balance, Marsun gazed over the edge in search of any sign of the two. A bewildered frown furrowed his brow as he scratched the back of his head, confused as to where the two of them could have gone so suddenly. "Where'd they go...?" He muttered to himself as he continued looking. After a few more fruitless moments of scanning the area beneath the cliff, Marsun gave a slight shrug and turned away. As he headed back towards the city, a slow smile crept across his face. Perhaps he would see her again....he hoped that he would.

-Exit-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum