1[WIP]Draven la Flaminco Empty [WIP]Draven la Flaminco 13/08/14, 02:03 pm

Draven

Draven
D-Tier
D-Tier

[WIP]Draven la Flaminco BvZDAZb
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, how amusing you are

Name:
YOU there, you dont know me huh, well you should and the name is Draven. Remeber it well!!!
Tier:
Ugh hate restrictions D-Tier [Novice]
The best man in the world is of course MAN-LY(Male) as no other
Sexuality:
If you ask me this, it sounds werry interessting, dont you have something in mind hahahaha. Well ill be so generouse and answer, im Heterosexual of course hahaha.
Age + Birthdate:
Im in the twenties, but to pe precise im 27 years old. A birth datum, im beginning to think that im being asked too much HAHAHA. The exact date is 13 of August, on a hot Friday night.
Nationality:
Glorious Reim is my home. You believe in God, good for you because there is none, just me HAHAHA.
Race:
Im not gonna be a red beast, nor a huge ponie hahah. Im Human.
Specialization:
Strenght is the word I was searching, what a beautiful word. It just suits a strong man like me hahahaha.

Personality:
You may find me strange but im a bussines man.

At first look you may find him a little bit strange because of his laughing, but as he is indeed 27 years old he has some expirience and knows his way around the Reim, of course he doesnt know everything. He likes to drinke from time to time, but never too much. Being a bussines man does requier to be abel to fight in case your bussines requires some persuesion.. You can clearly make a diffrence when he is actually serious, and when he isnt. Because when he isnt serious, he likes to make jokes, and laughs at any given chance. But, when he is serious you dont fuck around with him. He doesnt really like to play much around were he thinks "bussines" is involved. Money, work and drinks are what makes the world go around. At least thats his way of thinking. Because he inherited some wealth from his father who passed away, he is actually a little bit cocky to say so. He doesnt really care about people, but to have some "bussines" friends is never wrong. Draven says that all the time. He knows if you dont have some kind of friends, your not gonna get far in the world, not to mention Reim who is a country of people who dont believe in a god. He too doesnt believe in any kind of god, except for himself. [
"Im my own god, I creat, I destroy, isnt that what a god does"
Even with these words Draven knows his limits and that he hasnt yet actually aquired the power. Of course he wishes to get stronger, and no one is gonna stop him, that what he always says.

• Laughing-The world isnt a world without a good laugh. Of He likes to laught, because the world is crule, so to be crule laugh everyone in the face and be happy, after he went trough some pain in his short life, he said to himself,"The world can go to ruin, but im still gonna laugh everyone in the face".
  • His "bussines"-Everything what involvs money and a good trade, may it be small its good. Draven likes to fight from time to time, so he eve more likes to earn money with fighting from time to time. To be precise he bussines is everything that involves work. So he likes to work, and in that work he likes to use people to get what he wants.
  • Drinking-"7 years now, im drinking 7 years now hahaha, good." As said he started drinking 7 years ago when he was 20 years old, ofc. he drank sometimes with his father when he was smaller, but wasn´t really drinking. He likes to drink alochol, at home, on work, with "bussines friends".

Dislikes:

• Immuchakk-His father Graves la Flaminco was a wealthy trader, he disturbed wast ammouts of all ower the world. One asigment he got was to go to a trading post of the Imuchakk. Of cours, because his mother died when as he was born, his father was taking him on every assigment he was going. So, Draven saw far more as a kid, new lands, countrys and citys. On that werry assigment his fathers ship was raided by Imuchakk. His father and the crew fought bravely, but they were overwelmd by the power of the Imuchakk. His father got beaten, and in the prozes he lost his left arm. To lessen the losses his father, as a bussines men, asked the captain of the Imuchakk to leave the ship unhardmed, because they have children on board. They accepted the deal, and the ship wasnt destroyed. But what Draven saw after the accident was terrifying. His father bleeding with a twisted arm. They didnt have much more then first aid at hand so his father lost his hand. The injurie was just to deep and the bone too broken. Since then Draven hated the Imuchakk for what they did to his father.

Phobias:
Aspirations:
To be the strongest, to be on the top, is what i seek. The power to make my own country with my rule the people shall know true prosperity HAHAHAHA.
Face-Claim: Doflamingo Donquixote
Weight: 83 kg.
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6.13 feet
Rukh Alignment: Balck Rukh
Special Traits:  To Cynicly laughing all the time is my favourit, wont you agree with me hahaha.
Appearance:
[WIP]Draven la Flaminco TzkN9FH

History:

Role-Play Sample:

Last edited by Draven on 23/08/14, 04:18 am; edited 15 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

[WIP]Draven la Flaminco VyG30GF

2[WIP]Draven la Flaminco Empty Re: [WIP]Draven la Flaminco 13/08/14, 03:08 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lookin good so far but please lose all the flavor text for the fields that are asking for one word answers. It's very clever but it doesn't get you any points and just makes the process of a reader(including app graders) getting that information longer whilst also adding in the possibility of ending up with misunderstandings or confusion.

Just give us straight forward information on the app and spend your time adding fancy quotes when you make your character vault.
 Very Happy 

Thank you all, for everything.

3[WIP]Draven la Flaminco Empty Re: [WIP]Draven la Flaminco 14/08/14, 07:55 am

Draven

Draven
D-Tier
D-Tier

Thanks, and yea you have a point, but I found another solution. I highlighted the answers so there is no confusion, you alright with that?  Heroic 

[WIP]Draven la Flaminco VyG30GF

4[WIP]Draven la Flaminco Empty Re: [WIP]Draven la Flaminco 14/08/14, 11:22 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

That's fine, just add WIP to the title of this and the don't reply again until it's finished. That reply will be a completion bump and the removal of the WIP lets staff know you're done and ready to be graded.

Thank you all, for everything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum