You are not connected. Please login or register

Zadi vs. "A Sir" [Job/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zadi vs. "A Sir" [Job/Solo] Empty Zadi vs. "A Sir" [Job/Solo] 07/08/14, 06:10 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Job:
It was only a matter of time before Zadi had to get more money for stuff. His Gawking Heron staff was blown to smithereens and ashes, but that didn't mean Zadi had nothing to power his fury! Well, that's if he had fury to be powered. What I meant to say was "didn't mean Zadi had nothing to power his magic" but fury sounded more "epic" or "awesome" so to speak. So yeah, Zadi couldn't use his natural magic. Only that of Vassago was reachable at this point in time. So, Zadi, being a curious fellow who was also a little impatient at times...this being one of those times...asked for a fortune from a fortune teller by the name of...well, Zadi didn't bother knowing the name, so therefore the narrator does not either. Strange way of binding knowledge together but hey! names don't matter in this little quest. Taking Syma with him, Zadi searched for the living place of the fortune teller. If this teller was legit, then Zadi would have a legit glimpse into what would become of him without his natural magic. If the fortune teller was not legit, then Zadi would get an illegit look into his fake future without his natural magic. Either which way, it might persuade Zadi to buy another medium from which to study magic with...and even cast powerful spells once every blue moon.

"Alright Syma, ready to hear our future told to us by some teller of fortunes who may or may not be legit? Hiss hiss you say? Yup, then I agree...it will be a waste of time, hahaha! Alright, now where is this place?"

Zadi looked around and asked a few people before finally finding the little hut in which the fortune teller does his or her business. Zadi didn't know the gender...nor did anyone else. It was as if he or she did not wish for his or her identity to be stolen nor found out. It was strange to say the least, but Zadi didn't take mind to such a trivial mystery. All Zadi needed was a fortune to be told of his future without the use of his natural magic. Zadi entered the hut and was greeted by a neutral-gender voice that seemed neutral-genderie friendly. The fortune teller wasn't robust like a man nor gentle like a woman. He or she...maybe even "it"...was nice like any other person and asked for Zadi's help...what!?

"My help? I'm here for YOUR help, hahaha! Oh...you are serious...well, not to have wasted your time or anything, but I can't- Huang and a free fortune you say? Hmmm, I might be able to do something for you as long as it doesn't involve- killing someone!? With White Rukh!? WHY!?!? Oh, makes sense...sort of. Not really. Right, well...does this someone have White Rukh while also being evil in some way? Yes!? Hmmm, guess that could be expected of a "hero" that fights to kill in order to up his reputation within such a high ranking country. He must have had to kill dozens of innocent lives to please the people of Reim...am I right or am I about to go kill someone completely nice and caring? FINE! I'll do it, but you will have to double that 7,500 Huang! And that fortune better be real!"

Zadi stormed off in search for answers to what his possible target might be like as a person with White Rukh. Nice? caring? Certainly not bitter or resentful of his life. Maybe he is a psychopath that has a twisted sense of justice? Hopefully the last thing, the thing about "twisted sense of justice" rather than "nice and caring". Zadi made his way to where the fortune teller told him to search for answers and eventually made it to the target himself.

634/1,500 words

2Zadi vs. "A Sir" [Job/Solo] Empty Re: Zadi vs. "A Sir" [Job/Solo] 07/08/14, 10:59 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

The target with an aura of White Rukh turned out to be just want Zadi wanted...someone who has a twisted idea about "justice" and "all that is good". This was shown to Zadi by all the woman that the man had chained up that seemed to be from another country begging for their lives to be spared while Zadi's target kept insisting that he was doing them a favor by cleansing them of their sins. The sins weren't important, but killing defenseless people was the problem. The guy seemed to love his life with all the White Rukh dancing around him, so the only problem with taking out his target was actually killing someone because of an idea...Justice. Who was just in this situation? Someone defending themselves against an attacker or the attacker attacking for reasons that the defender is defending his life?

"So you say that you wish to life in order to erase all sins on this world? How would you go about- oh, well I must disagree with you on that notion. Killing isn't the greatest of ways to "cleanse" or "erase" anything. Getting rid of ideas, however, is a great idea! But I won't let you change your mind. I have morality issues with killing you at the moment so I don't want to make this tougher for myself than it already is. Now, defend yourself so that we may have a good fight and my conscious will not get smothered in grief and resentfulness."

The target by the name of "Sir Keldefont" started to take his sword in his hand, swinging it around all around his body in a masterful art as if he knew everything there was about swinging a sword around in an artful way. It was rather artful but useful? Zadi would soon find out. Keldefont suggested that Zadi back off while he still had his head, insisting that he would rather kill Zadi without struggle than kill him through a meaningless fight to the death. Obviously this wasn't the best way to let Zadi know that he should back off as Zadi then started to chant while grabbing for his Metal Vessel, the only means for which Zadi had to use magic...so to speak. The only "spell" that Zadi know was of healing so Zadi would have to rely on his weak swordsmanship and wit in order to defeat and kill Keldefont, a rather "professional" killer.

"Vassago, bringer of law without ruling! She who creates order within chaos! O' Djinn of Law and Order, hear my call! Bless me with the power to save life and bring balance to this world! Vassago!"

Zadi's Full Body Djinn Equip was complete and ready for action as Keldefont stood in amazement and awe. He was probably seeing an angel...granted that Zadi really did look like a legitimate angel. However, after Zadi charged for Keldefont, he got his stuff together and dodged Zadi's onslaught of slashes. Keldefont may have worshiped in things like angels and demons, but that wouldn't stop him from defending himself against such things. He tried to hit Zadi with a 20 m/s attack, but Zadi's flight speed was just quick enough for Keldefont to miss, being outmaneuvered by Zadi every step of the way, however the same could be said about Keldefont and his 10 m/s foot speed. Zadi also tried to hit Keldefont, but he didn't have the legitimate speed that Keldedont naturally possessed within his muscles. Zadi only had flight, not brawn. But Zadi's wit and extra-long longsword are what got Zadi the advantage for the time being. Keldefont's sword was just not long enough combined with Zadi's speed making it almost impossible to hit Zadi without endangering himself.

"Oh man, you are strong! But I need you to die for both my future and the future of everything that you wished to erase from this world for no good reason. Or at least in MY opinion "good". Know what I mean...never mind! Keep defending! And no! This is not a test from the heavens! Stop saying that!"

Zadi and Keldefont kept at it as if the two of them were hungry predators willing to die in order to get peace within their stomachs! "Either I die or eat today!" is pretty much what I am going for in this narration. Erhm...Zadi and his target were at each other's throats! However, there was no actual parrying involved. The weapons of the two fighters were not actually touching each other as both would probably snap with just one hit from another one's blade. Zadi was fighting to look towards the future...and some Huang...while Keldefont was metaphorically fighting in what he believed in. Both struggles were somewhat equal in status and power, when it came to the power of belief, meaning that the struggle was all the more real than life itself! Man this sounds so cheesy. Erhm...Zadi was wearing out Keldefont faster than Keldefont could wear out Zadi. Probably due to the sheer force of which it took to fight something that didn't need to use legs or all of its strength to fight unlike Keldefont who needed to use all of his muscles in order to fight at full capacity 24/7.

After much struggle, Zadi was able to best Keldefont's efforts to defend himself but finally getting one good thrust in with Vasajh Saiqa, dealing instant A-tier damage. It was rather sad, but necessary in more than one way. Zadi got his fortune...but it was not a pretty one...which only prompted Zadi to pursue getting another staff or even a wand this time! He got his Huang and left with Syma for another adventure in which he would try and get a medium for his magic~

1,500+/1,500 words

280 Magoi/Stamina

Djinn:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum