Ayero
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Lexiara

Lexiara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lexi wandered around the massive bonfire. Several gypsies were in the area for the festivities and had set up a rather large camp outside of the city proper. The camp had drawn people from the city with the lively music and exotic dancing. The sounds of bells and drums filled the air and skirts were swishing around in time to the beat as women danced in a circle around the fire. The atmosphere was lively and cheerful and people from all walks of life were enjoying it. Children ran around, giggling and chasing each other while older people were passing around skeins of wine. She found a quieter corner of the excitement and simply watched the joyous celebration for a bit.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Heliohapt was certainly a hub that attracted a large number of travelers, and with more activity came more jobs. Having just finished a job that would allow her to live comfortably for a bit without having to work, Ayero had wandered into the gypsy’s sprawling camp after being lured in by the music and joyous shouting. After meandering around for a bit, the halfling struck up a conversation with some older gypsy woman who asked her about the snake wound around her body. Surprised by their sharp eyesight as Kabu’s presence was nearly undetectable at first glance as he blended in with her dark clothing, she quickly found herself immersed in conversation with the friendly women.

She was now content to wander among the crowds, smiling politely to the gypsy folk and stopping to admire the various dancers and performers. She takes a swig from the skin of wine that her conversation partners had pushed on her before she had left and wipes a dribble of liquid from the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand. The wine was surprisingly good and she figured that this celebration would persist long through the night.

Ilirran Iskam

Ilirran Iskam
C-Tier
C-Tier

Music drifted along on the night air, whispering sweet melodies into Ilirran's ears. The happy music lightened his sullen mood, he had been kicked out of two bars already that night. His buzz had started to wear off by now and he was by no means ready to call it a night. He turned in the direction of the music to find the source. As he walked on the music got louder and he heard merry, drunken shouts.

He found himself in a gypsy camp with a large bonfire in the middle. People danced and laughed as loud music played around the fire. Ilirran quickly found some delicious wine and began drinking to his heart's content. It had been a while since he had last had wine and began over indulging. The nine foot Imuchakk overheard a joke and a loud bellowing laugh erupted from his lungs as the alcohol made it sound funnier than it really was. As the laughter subsided he began singing a drunken tune, badly off beat from the rhythm the gypsies were playing.

"If you are happy and you know it, stomp you boots~ If you are happy and you know it, raise your glass~ If you are happy and you know it, slap the serving wenches ass~" Ilirran's lyrics were slurred and he waved his arms as he sang, his wine splashing everywhere.

Bonfires and Dancing [Social/Open] LQsYsOa
"Imuchakk Krunk Krunk!"

Lexiara

Lexiara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lexi finally allowed herself to be dragged from her spot and two small children coaxed her into dancing with them. They showed her some of the simpler steps of the complex dance the gypsies were performing and she laughed as she stumbled around with them. The sound of a boisterous voice boomed across the massive bonfire and her feline ears perked up in recognition. As she danced around, she caught sight of Illiran, the man she had done a job with. As she was trying to break away to go and speak to him, she was accosted by a group of teenage female gypsies, one shoving a bottle of wine in her hand and the others chattering at her in a foreign tongue while reaching out to pet her ears while another took notice of the tail twitching around behind her, the tip visible from the bottom of her skirt.

She laughed at the attention, unused to the overly friendly attention but not bothered by it. As the group of girls pet at her and admired the markings on her face, she tried to keep Illiran in her sight but he was soon gone from her line of vision, though she could still hear his drunken singing. She yelped loudly when one of the girls tugged at her tail, the sensation not altogether pleasant. Though not necessarily painful, it surprised her and her tail twitched away from the offending tug of its own volition.

Nero

Nero
β-Tier
β-Tier

Adam was free for the night and wanted to enjoy a purely hedonistic experience; he had heard about the bonfire at the gypsy camps and figured this would be the perfect thing to sate his thirst. It was late at night; the fire illuminated the campgrounds. He approached the festivities cautiously, taking note of the people and his surroundings. He struck up a conversation with a gypsy man, the topic of which he was unsure, and grabbed a couple glasses of wine. He'd recently dyed his hair blue and changed his style- hopefully now nobody would recognize him from past dealings. But that was water under bridge- he drank each glass, walked about some, circled the parameters of the celebration observing the ongoing activities. Incensed by the music, he mindlessly wandered into the crowd, where he bumped into a rather pretty woman with red hair. A Fanalis, he assumed. As a man who could hold his liquor well, he spoke with a clear voice.

I apologize, Ma'am... Not thinking straight today. This is some party, is it not?

Bonfires and Dancing [Social/Open] ZL6zLl6

From far and wide
And lightyears away
The one force of nature
They call by name
I came from tomorrow to take back today
I am the future

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Fanalis woman was in a good mood this night, not from the wine which had yet to hit her system but from the jovial atmosphere of the party. She had been stressed lately with the impending auction and the lively celebration helped to calm her nerves if only for the night. Humming softly to herself while drifting through the crowds, the halfling brought the nozzle of her skin of wine to her lips once more. Her drink was interrupted when the blue-haired man bumped into her, causing some of the liquid to flow back into her throat. Coughing once to clear her windpipe, the woman wipes her lips with the back of her hand once more before turning to the stranger. A bit surprised at the apology, Ayero simply shrugged and took a quick swig of the liquid. She was in too good of a mood to be anywhere near upset.

”No worries. Just be glad that you didn’t bump into him.” She motions to an impossibly tall man several meters away who was clearly enjoying himself, laughing and guzzling down wine quicker than the gypsies could provide. She had seen the man out of her periphery but looking at him now she noticed that in addition to being as tall as some of the gypsy tents, he also sported the head of a leopard. Shaking her own head she peers down at the skin of wine and wonders if it was indeed wine she had been given to drink.

”Nobody can party like the nomads.” She replies, eyes lingering on the leopard man before sweeping over the crowd and then back to the young man at her side. ”You don’t look like a Heliohapt native. A traveler, are you?”

Ilirran Iskam

Ilirran Iskam
C-Tier
C-Tier

With a belly full of wine, the nine foot Imuchakk grew tired of his song and began looking around the crowd. Ilirran could see looks of disapproval cast his way from the bawdy song, but he paid them no mind. A small girl with animal features surrounded by gypsies seemed familiar. It took a few moments for him to realize it was Lexi, the girl he had helped with a job before. A fanged grin spread on the Leopard man's face as he stumbled towards her.

He didn't get very far before the large Imuchakk bumped into a man. With a growl Ilirran looked down, an annoyed look glittering in his leopard eyes, towards a blue haired man talking to a Fanalis woman. Ignoring the woman, Ilirran grinned at the man and pat the man's head with an over-sized hand. "What a puny Imuchakk you are! You should grow up some more before you try your luck with a woman! Surely they'll laugh at you the way you are now!" While Ilirran's words were slurred, he spoke loud enough to understand what he was saying.

With a boisterous laugh that rumbled the air around him, Ilirran stepped around the man and continued towards Lexi. He stopped nearby and let out a belch, "Fancy seeing you here!"

"Imuchakk Krunk Krunk!"

Lexiara

Lexiara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lexi tried to wiggle her way free of the gypsy girls and was slightly startled when they all stopped in their petting to gaze at the massive man the had just belched. Their eyes of awe turned to him instead, but Lexi noticed with a pout that they didn't dare touch the Imuchakk. Turning her frown into a smile, she grinned up at Illiran and took the opportunity to wiggle free of the circle of girls jabbering in a foreign tongue to each other.

"Illiran! How nice to see you again. I would ask if you would like some wine, but it appears you have your own."

She laughed, the wine bottle that had been thrust at her still dangling from her fingers. Deftly trying to steer them away from the chattering girls, lest they anger the drunken giant, she lightly grabbed Illiran's elbow and tried to nudge him away.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you since Ishaq's, thanks to my training."

She subtly glanced at the man she had seen him bump into and noticed the blue haired male talking to Ayero. She pondered dragging Illiran over to introduce them, but paused, wondering if maybe she should wait until the other woman had finished her conversation. She shrugged, it was a party, after all. She tried to gently direct the leopard-headed man over to Ayero, glad she had found at least two people she knew and could understand in the clamoring mass of gypsies.

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Having been out of the dungeon for two days now, Altair was relaxing and sharing in his new-found wealth. He wasn't telling anyone where he got it, but he felt he should share his good fortune with the people. It was late, but he heard that there was a traveling band of gypsies near the edge of the city, and he wondered if it could indeed be his own. feeling nostalgic for his homeland, Altair ran for the city's edge. upon arrival, Altair was sad to see that this was not his own clan, but he perked up quickly when he found that it was one of his sister clans! The Talim were close friends (and some relatives) of the Loros, and they shared many qualities with each other including their language. Altair was a little rusty, having not spoken the language in some time, but he quickly remembered as he regaled a few of his old shepherd friends with some stories of battles fought and victory gained. This was exactly what he needed. A wonderful evening with old friends.

"And that's when i knocked the giant man onto his ass with a swing of my rod, and won the tournament!" Altair finished, telling a group of men about the time he was tricked into a brawling club. The men laughed heartily and clapped him on the back, some congratulating him while others called him a fishing tales liar. it was all in good jest however, and they all took a drink together. "Altair, have you been home since you left? from what we hear, it's been almost 3 years since that time." asked one of the men. Altair thought about it for a moment and replied with, "No, i haven't. Although now that you mention it, i should return to them to check on things." The man smiled. "And to say hello to your family again yes? And i'm sure there must be some sweetheart you are dying to see too!" they all laughed at that, but Altair finished first, suddenly full of longing. "I should return home soon. If only for a visit. It would be the right thing to do." he thought to himself. The men then began to tell their own stories and Altair listened with abandon, drinking in the night and all it had to offer.

Altair Loros' Vault

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

It had been a couple days since Diego and Altair had beat the dungeon and Diego had just made it back to Heliohapt. Diego sat atop Madam Trixie in front of Zanzibar as they strolled through into town, tired and hungry. Festive sounds drifted on the night air and Trixie's ears perked. Even though he was feeling sleepy, Diego thought that a night of fun would be good for the trio. Trixie seemed to know what her master was thinking and she changed course for the joyful sounds and music.

They arrived at a gypsy camp where many people were drinking, dancing, singing and overall enjoying themselves. A group of giggling gypsy girls approached him, offering him wine and fawning after his pets. Feeling brave, Diego accepted the wine and sipped it slowly, remembering the taste of the ale at the tavern where he had met Ayero and a few others. The taste of the wine was surprisingly good and he quickly finished it, reaching for another. After talking with the gypsies for a few moments, he tapped his heel into Trixie's side, encouraging her to move forward.

They passed through the crowd and out of the corner of his eye Diego spotted red hair. Curious, Trixie led them closer and they both saw it was Ayero. With a mighty pounce, Trixie pushed through the crowd towards the Fanalis female, butting her tiger head against the woman's hip. A wide grin stretched from ear to ear as Diego waved at his old acquaintance, "Ayero! How have you been?" Even Zanzibar crawled up Diego's back to sit on his head and let out a "Squee~" hoping for some scratches.

A blue haired man stood nearby Ayero and Diego hoped he hadn't interrupted their conversation. What surprised him though, was a pair that were making their way towards them. A huge man, larger than the Imuchakk Yakuroro, with a leopard head towered over a small girl with animal ears and a tail. Diego was instantly curious to see why the two had animal features, though the large man intimidated him. It was also very apparent that the leopard man was drunk, by the way he stumbled and had to be led by a little girl. Diego giggled as he had a thought that the girl was a beast tamer and the leopard man was her beast.

Nero

Nero
β-Tier
β-Tier

Adam noticed quite a few people were staring at him and the lady. A man with long red hair had approached, shouting out "Ayeroooo~" (Adam assumed this was her name) and a giant leopard man and a girl with cat ears had taken notice of them already.

You must be quite popular around here, says Adam with a chuckle. But anyway; as you have noticed, I am not a native of Heliohapt; I am a prince of Zou. My name is Zhou Yuan-Zu, first born son of Gao Yuan-Zu, but I go by Adam. I am in town for the slave auction- however, I see slavery to be unfit and evil. I do not intend on purchasing any- but I will make sure nobody else does either, if you take my meaning. He winked.

From far and wide
And lightyears away
The one force of nature
They call by name
I am the future

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Before the newcomer has a chance to speak, the large Imuchakk’s hand descended onto Adam’s head. Her muscles tighten instinctively at the sudden approach of the large man and she takes a step back in order to peer up into his face. Thankfully the leopard man wasn’t hostile towards Adam, instead insulting his small “Imuchakk” frame. As the drunken giant lumbers away she exhales in relief and her body relaxes once more.

Almost immediately, a recognizable voice calls out her name causing her to turn and scan the busy crowds. Spying a head of red hair mounted on a tiger, the Fanalis woman breaks into a grin. As the heavy feline barrels into her leg she nearly stumbles, laughing as she quickly regains her balance. ”Diego! It’s been awhile. I’ve been well. What have you all been up to?” She greets the other Fanalis while scratching at the sides of Madam Trixie’s face with both of her hands. Hearing Zanzibar’s squeal for affection she turns her attention to the white spider, reaching out with one arm to pet him. After a few short scratches the black snake that had hidden beneath her cloak winds down her arm only to stop an inch in front of Zanzibar. Having never seen a spider before, the young serpent was curious about this creature, flicking out his tongue to smell Zanzibar and staring at him with his large red eyes.

”Kabu! It’s impolite to stare!” Ayero reprimands, shaking her arm slightly and the snake withdraws to her elbow, still eyeing the white spider curiously. ”I’m sorry about that. He’s a bit shy when it comes to large, noisy festivities. I figured he’d stay in the folds of my cloak as long as I stayed here, but he’s a curious thing.” As she spoke she stroked the scales on his head.

Seemingly more comfortable, Kabu’s head swivels over to Adam before Ayero’s as he speaks. As the man introduced himself, the halfling raises a brow and takes another swig from her wine skin.  ”…Prince of Zou. Right.” She pauses to tilt her head back further and guzzle some more of the drink and squints at Adam for a few moments before her face relaxes. ”If you really do have such intentions at the great slave auction, I suggest you reconsider. Wouldn’t want to cause an international crisis, Prince.” By her tone it would be clear that the red head didn’t believe Adam. How could a single man disrupt the world’s largest slave auction, Prince or not? Besides, it appeared that he had traveled here alone. Curious about the blue-haired Prince, Kabu slithers along Ayero’s shoulder and out into Adam’s face, tilting his head as he flickers his tongue out.

Out of the corner of her eye she spies the large leopard man stumbling back toward their way. Gritting her teeth she prepares for some sort of confrontation but is brought to a complete standstill when she recognizes the girl leading him along. ”Lexiara…?”

Ilirran Iskam

Ilirran Iskam
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ilirran didn't object as Lexiara led him through the crowd, his head was beginning to spin. He took another large swig of the wine before replying. "J'ive be'en good..." His speech was slurred and it appeared that without the girl leading him along Ilirran would have stumbled into someone or something by now.

Unfortunately for Lexi, the large man noticed her tail which amused him in his inebriated state. With a large fist he gave her tail a sharp yank, playfully, not realizing his strength. He pointed at her with a serious face, "Meow!" A fit of laughter erupted from the Imuchakk as he tilted his head back. Not noticing where he was going, Ilirran tripped over the edge of a tent and was sent forward into the crowd. The nine foot tall leopard head Imucahkk crashed into the blue-haired man from earlier, who was still conversing with the Fanalis woman.

"Imuchakk Krunk Krunk!"

Lexiara

Lexiara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lexi smiled and waved wildly at Ayero, one hand still guiding Illiran towards the other woman with a bright grin, when she heard another voice call out to the halfling woman. Her eyes widen in wonder as she saw a large white tiger with a red-haired boy on its back. On his head was a white furry spider. She yelped suddenly when Illiran pulled her tail, probably a bit harder than he intended, but laughed when he pointed and meowed at her. She let him stumble forward as she glanced between Ayero and the tiger, fascinated at the animal. She couldn’t resist the urge to rush close to the obvious friendly tiger before she paused. She did not want to startle the animal, so she knelt down and made a noise at the tiger to draw its attention.

She looked up to Ayero and then the boy as she patiently waited for the tiger to get curious about her, smiling brightly again. Her gaze darted to the red-haired boy.

“Hi, it’s good to see you! Is she yours? Cause she is a beauty! Hey Ayero!”

She glanced at the blue haired man, curious at the confidence the man seemed to be exuding. She winced when Illiran stumbled into the blue-haired man and began apologizing.

“I am so sorry, I had been trying to keep him steady, but the pretty kitty distracted me… I’m Lexi, who are you?”

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

A loud crash could be heard from the other side of the camp. Altair excused himself from his conversation to go take a look at what could have made the noise. What he found was... odd. to say the least. it appeared that a large leopard headed man had fallen on top of what appeared to be a very short Immuchakk. Some of the people surrounding them included a red haired woman who was probably a fanalis, a girl who looked to be doing a cat cosplay, and... Diego?! What luck! Altair hadn't seen him since they were ejected from the dungeon! He hoped he was doing well.

"Well look who it is! Diego, how are you faring since our little excursion? i was worried since we got separated after the building collapsed." Altair knew Diego would catch onto his code. after all, it definitely wouldn't be prudent to let the world know that you just conquered a dungeon and left with extraordinary power and riches now would it? luckily the only bystanders when they were ejected were the Heliohaptan guards that controlled who went in or out. since only Altair was left in the hole where the dungeon used to be, only he was seen with any of the gold. which meant that only he would be reported to the Pharaoh as conquering the dungeon. If they even reported that.

Altair Loros' Vault

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Diego slid off Trixie's back so Ayero could pet Zanzibar, and was pleasantly surprised to see that Ayero had a pet now. The snake drew close to Zanzibar, the curious spider didn't feel a threatening aura from the snake. Zanzibar poked Kabu's nose with a furry white mandible, "Squee~"

Diego laughed, "I see you have a pet now! That's so cool! We have been on an adventure since we last met." The blue-haired man mentioned that he was a Prince of Zou. Diego had heard mentions of the land from Jagang's stories, but his knowledge was rather limited. Ayero didn't seem to be impressed by the man so Diego decided to stay cautious of the man, trusting her judgement. "If you do help to save any, that would be a good deed." Diego hoped the supposed prince did plan to do something, but couldn't tell his intentions.

Suddenly, the large leopard man let out a drunken laugh and tripped into the blue-haired man. Diego and his pets moved back to avoid getting involved with the intimidating man. He didn't have much time before the cat-eared girl approached Trixie and offered to pet her. The five and a half foot tall white tiger pranced up to Lexi, rubbing the length of her six and a half foot body along the girl's back. Trixie let out a throaty purr, taking a liking to the girl. Diego noticed that the girl also had jaguar markings along her cheeks.

"Her name is Madam Trixie, she's my Pirate Queen. This fella," Diego rubbed his furry white spider's leg, "is Zanzibar. It's nice to meet you Lexi! My name is Diego. Are your part feline?" Diego was curious about the girl and his manner was friendly.

Diego heard his name called shortly after and was surprised yet again to see Altair there. He smiled widely, "Altair!" He ran up to clasp the man's hand in a friendly greeting. "I just had a long walk through the desert, we have been good. What about you?" Noticing that Altair was avoiding direct mention of the dungeon, he played along. "Have you learned anything from your new friend?" Diego remembered that Caim seemed unsure about Altair and wondered if they had talked since then. If they could, that is.

Nero

Nero
β-Tier
β-Tier

Adam was taken aback. The fanalis woman had spoken in such a tone that had left Adam speechless for a moment... (In addition the people crowding them and her snake slithering about did unnerve him a little) But he soon recovered. He believed he had a way of proving to the skeptical woman his status. He flashed his authentic Zouen Royal Crest and Zouen Royal Seal, the special versions bestowed upon those directly related to the emperor, given to him by his father to promote his sense of authority.

Still doubting my status?

He put the crest and seal away.

He chuckled. And as for supporters, I plan on getting a few friends to help- provided I can make some first. I'm not really a people-

Crash.

Adam had been so busy talking to "Ayero" that he hadn't noticed the giant leopard man. (He had pawed Adam's hair before and called him a puny imuchakk (a misconception, may I add) but Adam ignored him then) The anthropomorphic big cat stumbled and fell on top of the Zouen prince. Adam's head and shoulders (as well as his arms) were still exposed, but everything below was covered by fur and muscle. He took a few seconds to recover his breath.

Ugh... Dammit, cat! Lay off the drinks for a bit, would you?

The prince burst out laughing. This was slightly out of character; perhaps the spirits were taking effect.

And I'm no Imuchakk; haven't you ever heard of hair products? A chuckle.

He turned his attention back to Ayero.

Anyway, I'm not much of a people person, so it's quite hard for me to form alliances with others. Perhaps I'll simply leave town soon- if I cannot benefit those in need I have no purpose. But for now, I'd rather enjoy the drinks and the party. He took note of the cat-girl who had asked his name.

I'm Adam; I hail from Zou. I'm Gao Yuan Zu's son, the prince of the Zouen Kingdom. If you want the proof, I can show you my seal and crest... as soon as you can remove your friend from my body.

From far and wide
And lightyears away
The one force of nature
They call by name
I am the future

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Smiling in relief at the interaction between Kabu and Zanzibar, Ayero turns her attention toward Diego. ”He followed me out of the desert a little while back. An adventure, hmm? Glad to see that you’ve all made it back in one piece.” She answers the Fanalis male, focusing on the cat-girl who gushes at the sight of Madam Trixie.

”And hello to you as well, Lexiara. You’re doing well, I presume?” She greets the younger female warmly, eagerly accepting a new skin of wine from a passing young gypsy man seeing as how her’s was now empty. ”Unfortunately this beauty here belongs to him.” Ayero clasps a hand on Diego’s shoulder and leaves him to talk to her as she turns back to address the supposed prince.

She eyes the crest and seal that the man produces with mild suspicion. They appeared to be crafted well dispelling the idea that they were fakes (and if they happened to be, they were very high quality but she doubted that was the case) but she didn’t know that much about Zou or its royalty to know if he was telling the truth. Still, the man held himself confidently and didn’t appear to be threatening so she shrugged it off for the moment. Taking a long cool drink from her new wine skin, she only notices the imposing form of the leopard man crashing down onto Adam right before the impact. Leaping back, the woman was surprisingly as nimble now as she was completely sober. The crowd surrounding them in the immediate area collectively holds their breath until Adam begins to laugh, insisting to Illiran that he was not an Imuchakk.

Her shoulders drop in relief upon seeing that the man had not been crushed to death, chuckling at the scene herself. The Fanalis woman reaches down to grasp Adam’s wrist, pulling him sharply out from under the drunken giant. ”Seems as though you were pretty lucky there, prince. Name’s Ayero.” She offers, clearly amused. ” And forget this talk of royalty and alliances. Times like these are rare, enjoy the festivities!” She grabs a bottle of wine from a passing gypsy and thrusts it into Adam’s hands.

The black snake on her shoulder was still curious about the man, having never seen a head of blue hair before.  As he slithers closer to Adam to investigate, Ayero doesn’t reprimand him and grins. ”He’s really curious. Hey! Do you like animals? You should meet my friend!” She had somehow gotten it into her head that Adam was an animal lover, eagerly grabbing the man’s arm in her crushing grip and dragging him over to Diego.

“Diegooo~ Can you introduce this guy to your pet—“ She stops short upon seeing that the younger Fanalis was conversing with a young man around her age. “Oh! Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt.” A grin spreads across her face as she pours more of the wine down her throat. By now it would be clear that the girl was feeling the full effects of the alcohol from the uncharacteristic way she was acting.

Ilirran Iskam

Ilirran Iskam
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ilirran pushed himself up off of Adam and grumbled an apology. A wave of nausea rolled through him and he sat back down to the side of the not-Imuchakk. Ilirran rested his head on his knees and took slow breaths through his feline nose. Ilirran slowly realized he had more than had his fill of alcohol this night.

He continued breathing for several moments before he raised his head and announced, "There's my pet chicken!" Almost as soon as he spoke, Ilirran dropped his head down onto his knees. After a few moments, if anyone paid him any attention, they would hear soft snores. Every now and then, the leopard-headed Imuchakk would mutter nonsensical words, repeating "koke-kokko" every few seconds. The Imuchakk needed to sober up, usually a fight would help with that, but without a threat sleep was the next best thing.

"Imuchakk Krunk Krunk!"

Lexiara

Lexiara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lexi swung her head between the different people speaking, trying to address Adam with a clueless smile, still not fully grasping the importance of things like prince or official seals. When Ayero dragged the prince-man out from under Ilirran, she laughed softly, moving over to the drunken cat-man and kneeling down beside him. She kept an eye on the crowd, making sure no one else would suffer the drunken shamblings of the Imuchakk, when she saw the boy, Diego, cheerfully greet another man from the crowd. Part of her wanted to go back to the tiger, but first, she wanted to make sure Ilirran had not hurt anything in his tumble. When she heard him mumbling about chickens and making noises between snores, she felt safe in letting him be. She rejoined the cluster of people, though most of her attention was on the spider and tiger. She tried to lift to her toes to see over the top of the tiger. It was a rather amusing sight, the small leopard girl looking like a half-grown child next to the massive beast.

She quickly reacquainted herself with Trixie, gently daring to pet at the tiger. She wondered how the boy had come to have these beast-friends. It was quite apparent that the animals were well-cared for and were happy to be with him. She would make sure to ask him later, after she tried some of the wine the gypsies kept trying to shove at her. She was not an experienced drinker, but the wine was fruity and flavorful, she found it quite delicious and drank some more, her attention trying to drift between the other people present.

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

OOC: It's been a while, so I'm skipping Altair~

Diego lightly stroked Kabu's scales with a smile, "He is a cute fella'." He thought it was cool that Ayero was a beast tamer now. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched as Lexi checked on the leopard headed man. After seeing that he was asleep, she approached Trixie once more to pet her. Diego wandered over to Lexi and ran a hand down Trixie's side.

"You seem to really like-" Diego was interrupted as he heard the distinct clucking of a chicken. With a panic stricken face, the Fanalis boy ran a few feet and dived into an empty tent to hide. "Ahhh!"

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Laughing to herself for no particular reason, the Fanalis woman loosens her hold around Adam’s neck and begins to drift among the crowd. As she walked, her head tilted back as her lips seemed permanently attached to the skin of wine as she practically inhaled the drink. She noted that she was nearly out and made slow, meandering steps toward the nearest group of gypsies to get a refill.

Seeing as how she wasn’t exactly watching where she was going, it was no surprise when she walked right into a snoozing Ilirran. The red head began to mumble out a vague apology when she noticed that the sudden encounter had caused the remaining contents of her wine skin to spill over the front of her chest. Irritated at the loss of her drink, the halfling craned her neck upwards and squints as she addresses the Imuchakk with a sneer as if he was the one who had bumped into her.

”The hell is YOUR problem, you…big dumb lug?” She snarls slowly and points at the leopard man’s chest with exaggeration before pausing to stare as if she’d seen him for the very first time.  ”The hell is wrong with your face? I bet it’s so ugly you have to wear that stupid leopard mask!” She grins crookedly in triumph as if she’d just slung the insult of the year.

Ilirran Iskam

Ilirran Iskam
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ilirran leaped up to his feet, waking instantly when Ayero bumped into him. He glared down at her, the wine spurring him into a rage when he noticed the front of her body was dripping with wine. A lewd comment took a moment to form in his mind, especially with such a sight in front of him. Before he could let her know what his intoxicated thoughts were, she called him a big lug and proceeded to say he was ugly.

With a snarl, Ilirran swung at her with a wild left hook towards her face. He was used to comments about his appearance, he had dealt with much worse in his life, but the Fanalis annoyed him. The gallons of wine he had partaken of earlier didn't help matters either. How dare a Fanalis of all people insult his appearance?

"Imuchakk Krunk Krunk!"

Lexiara

Lexiara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lexiara swung her head around, the activity all around making her nearly dizzy trying to keep up. She gave up trying to follow all of them and instead chose to take a seat on the ground, sipping at the wine she had been given. The sudden outburst from Ilirran made her stand quickly, though and she rushed to get in between him and Ayero, putting up her hands without thought. It did not occur to her to be frightened of the large man and the angry woman, a matter she regretted instantly when the hit intended for Ayero sent her flying backward, her wine spilling on the ground and making her groan in extreme pain. She shook her head to try and clear the stars fluttering about her vision, attempting to sit up before falling back with a wince of pain. The man did not know his own strength and she always did tend to overestimate her ability to break up a fight.

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

The tent he had assumed was empty, was actually currently occupied by a couple in the act of sharing their 'love'. The gypsy woman cried out in terror at Diego's sudden entrance, throwing objects at him while the man grabbed his pants. Realizing what was going on, Diego grew bright red and stumbled out of the tent. The man fumbled with his pants before following him out with a shout, looking for anything to wield.

The man didn't get far before an intimidating man-sized tiger stood in his way, snarling. Diego hid behind her and tried to apologize. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to look! The chickens!"

The man gulped as Trixie glared at him before turning around and going back in the tent. The gypsy woman who he had thought to share a bed with this night had other ideas and loudly proclaimed that he wasn't a man. Seeing that the immediate danger was over, Diego relaxed, ignoring the argument in the tent and turned back to his group.

He was surprised to see Ayero shouting at the leopard-headed man and noted her wet shirt with a blush. Her words seemed to have struck a nerve with the nine foot tall man and he swung at her, but not before Lexiara tried to intervene. The feline-eared girl took the man's meaty fist to the face and it sent her flying backwards. Diego ran to check to see if she was still alive, offering her assistance. Seeing that she was dazed, Diego motioned Trixie to watch over Lexi and went in search of a cold skin of wine. Finding one, he borrowed it and placed it gently over the large bump on her forehead.

"He hit you good. Can I get you anything else?" His focus was on Lexi with his back to Ayero and Ilirran.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum