Name: Goon av den Frie
Tier: D-Tier
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Age + Birthdate: 19, July 21st
Nationality: Wanderer
Race: Human
Specialization: Strength
Personality:
A very quiet, humble guy, he barely trusts anyone due to being a runaway, and due to that he enjoys solitude. Very helpful of those that are weaker, tends to be a martyr for those who can't defend there selves. He enjoys his freedom, and will stop at nothing to keep it. He seems to be happy most of the time, smiling. He feels no remorse for his actions, as they are justified in his own mind. He's very intellectual, studying anything whenever he got the chance. Even though he's quiet he's quite observant, always looking and listening, looking for the slightest change in anything. He has a very good judgement, and seems to get very lucky at times. Goon in social interactions is an awkward person, he never had the time to develop a social personality, nor had he been in many social situations. He pretty blunt saying the first thing that usually comes to mind, without regards to if its hurtful or helpful, or not. He sometimes remind people of an overgrown child, eccentric at times, and hard to understand. He's a fearless guy who tends to lunge into battle head first, he more of a shoot now ask questions later type of guy. Having this be this first time he's every really explored the world, he tends to get excited about meaningless everyday things.

Food: Being a slave, Goon didn't have much of a choice in food, mostly slop, but now that he was free he enjoyed food of all cultures and types, going out of his way to try and find new food.

Knowledge: Goon always liked learning, even at a young age, when he was taught the basics he enjoyed it. He aspire to gain. more and more knowledge.

Dislikes:
Abuse: Whether its an abuse of power, or abuse of those that are weaker, as slave he saw many forms of abuse, he despises those that use it in any form.

Slave owners, and sellers: This Goon hates with a passion, believing all who are deserve death, having experience slavery first hand he developed this feeling towards them.

Phobias:
Slavery is his biggest phobia, or more of a return to slavery. Goon doesn't ever wanna go through that ordeal ever again, harsh treatments, barely any food, struggling to survive, being owned by someone else. He'd rather kill himself or be killed than to go back. When he feels there a chance for it to happen, he'll panicked either causing a huge scene or even fight or run away and get as far away as possible and hide.

Aspirations:
Freedom is what aspires Goon, whether its from slavery or self inflicted entrapment, he believes everybody should be free. So he trains to get stronger to help those who can't achieve their own freedom. He wants to free the world from all its trouble both big and small. He wants to start his own community where everybody is free no matter who or what they are. Where people could live without fear and trust those around them.

Face-Claim: Ansem/Kingdom Hearts
Weight: 185
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Dark Purple
Height: 6'1"
Rukh Alignment: White rukh
Special Traits: N/A
Appearance: Tall, light tan skinned, and well toned. straight long white hair, has purple almond shaped eye, a small pointed nose, and lips stuck in slight. You can usually catch Goon wearing a hooded sweatshirt, no matter what the weathers like. He wears thin  baggy pants, similar to sweat pants. and is usually in sneakers. He wears a half mask on the right side of his face, that starts at his hairline and stops just above his lips. it covers a brand he received as a slave from running away. He has a ton of scars on his back, and the rest of his body.

History:
Story of a Goon:

Role-Play Sample:
{One Year Ago}
Goon having finally gotten his freedom was happy, the air smelled different, the ground felt different, everything just was different, but not in a bad way, it all just felt better. He was looking at things with new eyes. He was just walking on a lonely road, minding his business, enjoying it. Until he heard and saw a large caravan heading his direction from behind. It was huge had animals and a few people with it, as it passed him, Goon attempted to look away and hide his face, the caravan ignored him for the most part, that was until the last cart stopped at him. "You're a runaway aren't you, you ain't gotta lie I can tell. Hop up here and come for a ride, let me speak to you quick. You don't have any supplies, you'll never make it to next town nor is there any water for miles, you'll die most likely than anything, no use in fighting, but ultimately its your choice. and can you make it quick? I'm gonna get left behind." Goon seemed to have no other choice but to take the ride he wouldn't speak anything except thank you. "You don't have to talk it's fine I'll talk for you because I got a proposition for you. I myself was once a slave, but then I got saved by these circus folk, they gave me room and board, food and a job. They helped me out a lot and I'm very grateful, but it wasn't only me they help they've helped hundreds of other, see by day they just look like circus people, but by night we become freedom warriors. Now I wanna extend that deal to you, I never got your name, but I'm Libertas. Think about it atleast." Goon thought about it for a good hour, addressing the pros and cons of it, and ultimately it seemed like a good idea for the time. When night fell he gave his answer, "Libertas, I'll take the deal.

2Goon av den Frie Empty Re: Goon av den Frie 21/07/14, 02:29 am

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Approved!~

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]