You are not connected. Please login or register

Helping Out Ishaq [job/Lexi-Ilirran]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helping Out Ishaq [job/Lexi-Ilirran] Empty Helping Out Ishaq [job/Lexi-Ilirran] on 18/07/14, 09:16 pm

Lexiara

Lexiara
A-Tier
A-Tier
Spoiler:
Job Name: Down With The Flu (Repeatable)
Job Rank: D-Tier
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards: 50xp/3,000 Huang
Job Overview: The local forge has a problem, their driver is sick and can't make the trip to the nearby mines for a shipment. They need to ore to fill an order. You'll be rewarded if you take their horse and buggy to pick it up.

Lexiara approached the building of the forge timidly. The job sounded simple enough, gathering ore with a horse and buggy. She heard the sounds of heavy labor pouring from the building as a man walked outside and gave her a surprised look.

“Are you here for the job, miss?”

She nodded timidly, he voice strong but soft as she replied. “I know how to handle a horse and buggy and I would like to help you out, sir.”

The owner of the forge gave her an uncertain look but wiped his hands clean before holding one out for her. “Name’s Ishaq. But I have to warn you, there will be quite a bit of heavy lifting, miss.”

Her smile wilted slightly at the words, but she was determined to help out in any way she could.

[136/500]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Ilirran Iskam

Ilirran Iskam
C-Tier
C-Tier
The nine foot tall Imuchakk, Ilirran approached the forge in a slow walk. He had seen that the local forge needed help on the job board, it seemed a simple task. He noticed an older man talking with a young girl, which had drawn his eye. She had animal ears and a tail, he too had animal features, his leopard head. He had been experimented on as a child.

He was about to ask her something when he heard that the job required heavy lifting. Ilirran interrupted, "I could help her out with the heavy lifting." He hoped to have a chance to ask her about it on the way to the mines.

[113/500]

Helping Out Ishaq [job/Lexi-Ilirran] LQsYsOa
"Imuchakk Krunk Krunk!"

Lexiara

Lexiara
A-Tier
A-Tier
Lexi turned at the sound of a voice, her eyes widening in shock at the massive man standing behind her. Once she got beyond the shock of his sheer height, she did a double-take at the leopard head the man had. She subconsciously reached up to brush her fingertips across the jaguar markings on her face before smiling brightly.

“There you go, sir! He can help me with the heavy lifting and we can make sure your ore gets here, safe and sound!”

Ishaq seemed to hide his shock at the man fairly well, his attention drawn back to the small, young woman when she spoke. Giving a sigh of defeat and a warm smile, he nodded. “Well, there you go, I suppose. I will show you to the horse and buggy then.”

Lexi followed as he led them to where the horse and buggy was kept, her eyes drawn the man that would be accompanying her. She had never seen someone that had more than just the ears and tail she sported and she was highly curious about how he managed with an animal head. With another bright smile, she focused on the task at hand, hopping into the buggy and giving the mountain of a man a welcoming look to encourage him into the buggy next to her.

[356/500]

Ilirran Iskam

Ilirran Iskam
C-Tier
C-Tier
Ilirran pulled himself onto the bench next to the small girl, he returned the smile to her. He waited until they were moving and away from the forge before he pointed at his chest. "My name is Ilirran Ishmak." He introduced himself in a friendly manner, his deep voice rumbling in his chest. "I notice you have animal features, were you experimented on as well?" A brief flash of rage swirled in his yellow eyes at the thought, but cooled with no viable outlet.

If she asked about his question, he would give a small sigh, but begin explaining after a momentary hesitation. "When I was younger, I lived in the mountains of Imuchakk with my clan. Two magicians," he said with a sneer, "impressed the leader of the clan, who agreed to train them our fighting style. They offered to use magic to infuse animal spirits into us, to make us stronger. It did not, it killed most of us, those who changed like I did."

When they would arrive at the mine, he'd jump out of the buggy and begin loading the buggy full of ore. He wouldn't stop her from helping him if she wanted to, but he saw no reason for her too. When the ore was loaded up, he'd hop back in the buggy and wait for the ride back to the forge.

[341/500]

Lexiara

Lexiara
A-Tier
A-Tier
Lexi introduced herself with a nod, “I am Lexiara of the Okamini tribe. And no, I was just born like this.” She gave a gentle smile when he explained about his features, sadness sweeping across her face for a brief moment. It was disturbing to know there were those intentionally forming unnatural spirits.

“My tribe finds our features a blessing, but I am sorry they were inflicted on you in such an unnatural manner, Ilirran.” When he jumped down to begin loading the ore, she stepped down as well, moving up to pet the horse and offer it a carrot from her pack. She considered helping Ilirran, but he seemed to have it under control and the ore did look quite heavy. Once it was loaded, she hopped back up into the buggy and gave him another smile, tucking her hair behind her ears. “Thank you for the help… I like to help people out, but it would have taken me ages to load all of that!” She waited for him to rejoin her in the buggy before turning the horse back onto the road back to Ishaq’s forge.

[545/500]

Ilirran Iskam

Ilirran Iskam
C-Tier
C-Tier
As they rode in the buggy back to the forge, Ilirran thought about Lexiara's tribe. It was nice to be around another who didn't judge him for his looks. He watched the sand blow in the wind as they made their way along the desert path. When they arrived, he carried the crates of ore inside the forge, taking many at once.

Finished with the task, Ilirran accepted his payment for the task and said goodby to Ishaq. He pulled Lexiara aside, "If you ever need a strong man around, I'd gladly help you again. It should be easy to find a leopard man like myself in this city." He offered her his hand to shake, and would give a friendly wave as he headed to a tavern to drink. Ilirran reminded himself that he didn't need to waste all his money again on drink. He had plans to find a steady source of income. His thoughts turned to Lexiara and he wondered if he would see her again.

[500+/500]

Helping Out Ishaq [job/Lexi-Ilirran] LQsYsOa
"Imuchakk Krunk Krunk!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum