Name: Basic Healing
Tier: C
Cost: 20 Magoi
Element: Life
Class: Supplementary
Range: 5 meters.
Duration: 2 post
Cool-Down: 3 post
Description: After channeling his magoi to the staff's crystal at the tip, the user points it at a wound and heals it. Heals a C-rank or lower wound in 2 post.

Raizel was just done reading a spell book? And he decided to start practicing and learning some spells. What's the use of magic when you don't have any spells to use? Raizel then took his staff and sword and went off to the dojo. As he took a seat on the floor, he picked his sword out and created a slash on his palm. He knew, that pain is the best way to learn things. After that, with his uninjured hand, he picked his staff up and closed his eyes. He first tried sensing his Magoi in his body. Once he cool feel his Magoi flow, he tried commanding it to gather around the hand holding the staff. Slowly, his magoi flowed to his right hand, and once he felt that the magoi around it was sufficient, he moved his magoi to the staff, and it slowly flowed up his staff, and soon, the crystal at the tip of the staff began glowing as magoi was grouping in it. Raizel then slowly moved the crystal towards his wound, and pointed it at the wound, muttering the word, "Heal" The crystal soon emited a bright light shining upon the wound, and he could see that the blood started drying up faster. And as he paid more attention, he could see the wound slowly closing up as the skin started growing, closing up the blood clot. Smiling, he decided to cut another wound, this time on his leg, and decided to heal it again. He then smiled, happy that his spell had once again work. He knew that this healing was only for normal cuts, but he wants it to increase into a stronger, and better spell. However, he isn't prepared to injure himself. Thinking to himself, he finally found a place where you could try his magic out; the healing hut.

As he made his way to the healing hut, he thought to himself, "What's the best place for injured people to go? The healing hut, of course! I mean, with the increase of crime, that's the best place to go, no?" As he made his way there, he met a friend of his. Explaining to him that he wants to improve his healing magic, his friend nodded his head and allowed him through the room. The moment he entered the place, he felt faint. The smell of blood was strong, and it stinks. He could feel death around, since the smell and the sound of shrieking contributed to the feeling. Shaking his head, he made his way through, looking as magicians tried healing all sort of injury. Suddenly, a woman appeared to him and said, "You're a healer right? Please, help my husband! He was injured by some bandits and he needs treatment soon! The rest of the healers are busy. Please...if you don't do something about it, my husband might die...." The woman was sobbing uncontrollably. He looked at the woman and said, "Lead me to your husband, quick!" The woman thanked him and started running to one of the beds. As Raizel made his way through, he could see the man was harshly injured.

There was a deep gash on his shoulders, and it was bleeding profusely. Without wasting another second, he grabbed his staff and began channeling his magoi into the crystal on the tip. He then moved the tip of his staff closer to the wound and said, "Heal". Miraculously, he could see the blood slowly clotting, and the wound closing itself. Even Raizel was surprised. He didn't know he was skilled enough to heal such a wound. Soon, the wound was healed, and the woman thanked him. Raizel smiled and replied, "No problem."

Wordcount : 620/500

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Name: Sense
Tier: D
Cost: 10 Magoi
Range: 10 meter radius
Duration: 3 post
Cool-Down: 4 post
Description: After channeling the user's magoi to the staff's crystal at its tip, the magoi is then dispersed around. After activating this ability, the user can sense the presence of living things around him.

As he exit the healing hut, he met one of Mr. Zen's friend, Jessica. The moment Jessica saw Raizel, she stopped him and said, "Hey, Raizel! I need your help. I came to Mr. Zen for help, but he asked me to ask you instead, so here I am! Can you help babysit my kids while I head off for my grocery shopping? My house is just opposite the healing hut. Come on, what are you waiting for? Follow me!" Raizel sighed as he followed Jessica. He wanted to train, but now he has to babysit some kids. As he entered the house, he could see that Jessica had 10 children; 7 boys and 3 girls. Couple of them are twins, and their aged ranged from 5-15. As Jessica made her way out of the door, "Raizel, make sure you take care of them and entertain them well, ok? I'm off now! Bye Darlings!" The kids replied at the exact same time, "Bye mummy!" The door then slammed close. Raizel smiled at the kids and say, "So, kids, what do you all wanna do?" While he was smiling, his heart was thinking of how he's going to kill Mr. Zen when he goes home. In a synchronize sound, they all answered, "Hide and seek! You're seeking, Mr. Raizel! Count till 50! No peeping!" The kids then started dispersing. Raizel sighed as he faced the wall and started counting to 50 out loud.

After counting, Raizel turn around and smiled. While counting, he found out a way to train. He then shouted, "Ready or not, here I come." Putting his hands on his staff, he focused his magoi on the tip of the staff, where the crystal is, and dispersed his magoi. Immediately, he could sense all the children, and locate their whereabout. Smiling to himself, he then went to where they were and found all of them with ease. Groaning, they started complaining about how Raizel cheated with his magic. "Well, kids, that's why you should all learn magic when you grow up!" As he finished that sentence, the door opened and Jessica came in. "Thank you, Raizel, for taking care of the kids!" Raizel's face shone as he rushed out of the house the moment she entered. He then started running before Jessica could give him another chore to do.

Wordcount : 391/250

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Name: PainKiller
Tier: D
Cost: 10 Magoi/5 sustain
Range: Self
Duration: Maximum 5 post
Cool-Down: Number of post sustained + 1
Description: After channeling the user's magoi to the staff, the staff sends the spell around the user. By temporarily negating the pain receptors in the body, the user is able to continue fighting like normal even though he is badly injured.

As he made his way home, Raizel found heard someone shouted from the dojo, "Argh!!! If I wasn't this injured, I could've win you, you're lucky this time!" After listening to this, Raizel started thinking, "Hmm.. It's true. It's because of pain or injuries that my movements start getting sloppy. If only I could....Wait, I could!" Raizel made his way to his room. He then took his staff out and started commanding his magoi to group around his right hand, the hand holding the staff. After that, he made his magoi flow to the staff, and slowly upwards to the crystal at the tip of the staff. He then closed his eyes, and ordered his magoi to flow from the staff to spread around his body. The crystal then light up as magoi was sent all around his body to negate his pain receptors. After that, Raizel opened his eyes and expectedto feel stronger, but he felt the same. He then took his free hand up, and slapped himself. He could feel the impact causing his face to move, but he doesn't feel hurt. Grinning to himself, he took his sword out, and slashed his palm, and as the cut was made and blood flow from it, he realizes that this spell he just made, worked perfectly. He couldn't feel the pain, but the injuries were apparent. He smiled to himself. "Most people moves and attack sloppier and weaker the moment they feel pain through their body. That is why people train to withstand pain. With this spell, I can nullify most injuries' pain, which should allow me to still perform at 100% capability!" As the spell wore off, he started to feel his cheek and palm stinging. He took his staff up once again, and casted his healing spell on his palm.

wordcount : 304/250

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Name: Lord of the Hornets
Tier: C
Cost: 20 Magoi/10 Magoi to sustain
Class: Offensive
Range: 10 meter radius
Duration: Sustained, Maximum 5 post
Cool-Down: Number of post sustained + 1
Description: The user first transfer their magoi to the tip of the staff, and points it in front of him. By increasing the size of bacteria in the air, this spell creates hornet-looking insects that flies around, bite, and obscure the vision and hearing of those in it's area of effect. They are about the size of a normal hornet that moves at the speed of 15m/s, and in a 10 meter radius swarm. The insects cause painful bites to those in the area, but the bites are not powerful enough to cause actual damage. People within the radius become blinded and deafened. The user can choose to obscure the whole area, or just to obscure the chosen targets.

After a tiring day yesterday, Raizel slept early, so that he can wake up earlier today, to feel much more energized to once again train. After waking up, Raizel took a bath and change, before taking both his sword and staff down for breakfast. After breakfast, he rushed out to the dojo to train. Raizel knew one thing; his life magic allows him to convert and create lifeforms. He had already learnt how to perform the previous functions of a Purple mage, which is to sense lifeform and to heal. Now, is the time to finally learn the next capability of a purple mage. This might be toughest one to perform, therefore Raizel decided to put his all into this. As he closed his eyes, he once again commanded his magoi to focus onto his right hand, the current hand holding the staff. Unlike the previous spells, he focused more of his magoi onto the hand. He then made the magoi flow towards the crystal at the tip of his staff. He then took a deep breathe before pointing the staff in front of him. He then pictured hornets slowly growing in front of him, before saying the words, "Lord of the hornets!"

The crystal on his staff started shining brightly in front of him, and he closed his eyes, since bright light tend to irritate his eyes. However, while keeping his eyes close, he could hear a soft buzzing sound that started growing louder and louder. By the time he open his eyes, he could see a huge swarm of hornets in front of him. There were so much hornets, that the swarm surrounded about 10 meter radius in front of him. Raizel then started to move them around, and they were moving according to his command. Their movement speed was also very fast, about 15m/s. He then tried splitting the swarm into two swarms, and then tried controlling both of them at once. He did succeed, but as he made the two swarms congregate together, a huge fireball struck them and set them all on fire. As he looked at where the fireball came from, he could see Mr. Zen, with his eyes semi-close. "For the love of god, if you're gonna make so much noise, go to the desert or something. I'm trying to sleep. Don't make me wake up another time...or else." Mr. Zen then slammed the door close.

Snickering to himself, he decided to head off to the desert and try to fight some beast with it. As he walked in the desert, looking for a monster or animal that might want to attack him, a bandit came up from nowhere in front of him with a knife pointing at him, saying, "Gimme all your money!" Raizel smiled. He then lifted his staff and casted the "Lord of the Hornets" spell. The spell soon took effect, and the hornet swarm appeared in front of him. The dumbfounded bandit, with his mouth open, froze in astonishment. Smiling, Raizel commanded the hornets to head towards the bandit. The bandit started running, but the hornets were too fast for him. They soon caught up to him and swarmed around him, stinging him. As the man cried in pain, Raizel started laughing hysterically.

Wordcount : 546/500

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Name: Nerve strikes
Tier: B
Cost: 30 stamina
Weapon Type: Sword
Range: Close
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down: 5 post
Description: By concentrating his power and accuracy into one attack, Raizel unleashes a series of 5 attack, moving at 20m/s, which can be divided into different enemies. These strikes deals paralysis to the limb they strike, and if they land all 5 attacks on the same target, the target gets a full body paralysis. The paralysis last for 3 post(Full body and limb paralysis)

As he made his way home while still laughing at the thought of the bandit running while getting stung, he met Mr. Zen, who had his bodyguard next to him, who greeted him at the city gate. "Hello, Mr. Zen. I was just on my way home for today's training." said Raizel. Mr Zen shook his head, saying, "No, you're not going home just yet. I've decided on your training today. There's a man in the desert, known for having a powerful body. Though his speed is slow, his punches can kill the moment it touches you. Many said people was thrown about 10 meters back after receiving his punch, therefore, we want him gone, I mean captured. I am sending my bodyguard, X, who is a master at capturing and sealing people or creatures. However, he will not help you fight; he's only asked to seal the man after you're done. For this mission, I've this new technique to teach you. It's in this scroll. Here, take it." After the seemingly long briefing, Mr. Zen passed him the scroll before walking away, leaving the bodyguard named X with him.

Before walking off to the desert, Raizel sighed as he unrolled the scroll. The scroll wrote, "To Raizel, here's the man's description. He's 7 feet tall, with huge, and solid muscles. He has a grotesque face, and he has many scars around his body. He is a bald man. He gained his powers when a magical spell went wrong. Ever since then, he wanders around the desert, searching for humans to kill. This is why we need him stopped; he has been preventing merchants from entering our city safely. Some of his notable powers are his strong punches, and his crushing strength. He is also known to be able to keep on fighting, since his healing senses are heightened. Due to his huge size, his movements are slow. Enough about him, on to the new ability I'm about to teach you." After reading the man's description, Raizel gulped. He doesn't want to die yet, but he knows Mr. Zen believes in his capability, and therefore, he continued reading, expecting a super over-powered ability.

"This new ability I'm about to teach you requires precision and also accuracy. You need to be able to focus well, or you won't be able to make this work. The name of this ability is Nerve strike. How this ability work is simple, you just need to unleash 5 fast, and precise jabs unto his pressure points, severing his nerves on impact. Here's a diagram I drew about the pressure points. Each pressure point paralyzes one limb, and striking all 5 will of course, allow you to paralyze his whole body. Good luck!" After reading this, Raizel looked at the diagram below. It was drawn well, and each of the pressure point was described well, so well that Raizel could locate it on his own hand. Being the daft guy he is, he gave his right arm's pressure point a sharp jab with his left finger, causing huge pain and causing him to shout. As X shakes his head, he asked Raizel, "Are you ready to leave? I've located the target; he's 150 meters away from us, towards north. " Raizel nodded his head with a serious look, and ran towards north.

After a while running, he could see the target, a huge man with an ugly looking face lifting a wagon filled with goods. He then threw the wagon away, a considerable distance, and started walking towards the merchant. The merchant was lying on the floor, his face and body petrified in fear. Raizel closed the gap between him and the "ogre" and started looking for the pressure points. Once he think he found it, he dashed towards the ogre and started jabbing the pressure points. The moment his attacks landed on the ogre, the ogre roared loudly and turned behind, now facing Raizel. Raizel frowned as he noticed that the ogre wasn't paralyzed. "You missed all of your attacks. Remember, you need to be precise." said X. Raizel frowned as he dashed towards the ogre again. The ogre slammed his fist forward, and Raizel dodged it smoothly before striking the 5 pressure points again. As he tried striking each of the pressure points, he could see he missed all of them. As he ran back again using "Doge Step", X said to him, "Raizel, you got to calm down and stop going in rashly. Use your mind, calm yourself down, and focus!" Raizel nodded, and went in again. He dodged the ogre's punch, and moved smoothly towards the ogre, closing the gap before striking at the 5 points before backing off. This time, the ogre screeched as he grabbed used his right hand to grab his left hand. "Well, at least you landed one of your attack on target this time. Maybe try again?" Raizel then dashed once again, without sparing a second, and before striking, he focused and narrowed his vision unto the pressure points. Swiftly, he struck all 5 of them before kicking himself away from the ogre, back flipping in midair and landing perfectly well. "Well, good job, Raizel. It's up to me now!" Before X could approach the ogre, the ogre jumped up, once again, and stood there, staring at Raizel with pure hatred. "Well, looks like he broke out of your attack easily. You need to totally severe his nerves; try striking harder this time." Raizel nodded and moved gracefully towards the ogre. The ogre ran towards him like a brute and tried jumping on him. Raizel slipped between his two hands, gave all 5 of the pressure points a jab, accurately and with a great force, before slipping under the ogre, skidding under him while the ogre falls. X smiled this time, and sealed the ogre away, binding him with a mystical, glowing chain. "Good job, Raizel! Now, back to Mr. Zen!" Raizel smiled as he walked back to Heliohapt, to report the successful mission to Mr. Zen. Mr. Zen, who found out Raizel succeeded with ease, smiled and showered Raizel with compliments.

Wordcount 1024/1000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Name: Dodge Step
Cost: 30
Weapon Type: /
Class: Defensive
Description: This is a simple ability that allows the user to dodge attacks by simply stepping to the side, or stepping back. For a single second, he is able to move up to 20m/s away, at the speed of 20m/s.

As Mr. Zen finished complimenting him, he called X to stand beside him. "Raizel, I realized that you're lacking something, and that's called defense, or evasiveness. I've taught you some of those skills before, but now that you're facing tougher opponents, you'll need to improve them. And my good friend, X, is going to be your coach. I'll hand him to your care, X." X nodded his head, and said, "Yes, My lord. Raizel, let's go to the dojo." Raizel stood up, bid Mr. Zen farewell, and headed off to the dojo. Finally, as they reached the dojo, X picks a wooden sword up from the sword stand and pointed it at Raizel, saying, "I'll be striking you with this sword, and I want you to dodge them. Should we set that every time you fail to dodge, you get punished? Nah, the hits that land is punishment enough. Let us begin...Now!" The moment he says "Now", in a blink of an eye, X had already closed the gap between him and Raizel, and was already ready to plunge the wooden sword towards him. Raizel then quickly stepped to the left, and he barely dodged the attack. Raizel could see that the attack was both fast, and strong and could've caused a huge injury even though he was using a wooden sword. However, without retracting his weapon, the man maintained the sword struck out, before slashing downwards, slanting towards Raizel. Raizel dodged it once again, and the sword landed on the floor, causing a deep cut in the flooring. "Heh, almost got you~"

Every time an attack what headed to him, Raizel managed to dodge the attacks, by a hair's breadth. Somehow, something in him was telling him X's ability is way stronger than this, and he's just holding back. Plus, X's speed is slowly increasing. Raizel realized this after dodging a while. He also realized that he himself have been slowly catching up with the pace set by X. However, suddenly, X performed a swing so fast Raizel didn't even realize X had made an attack. The attack was so hard and the impact felt as if it could shatter bones. As Raizel held the injured hand in pain and agony, X told him, "You shouldn't let your guard down. If you wanna strategize, strategize with your guard up. Dodging isn't just about reactions; it's also based on your footwork and techniques. You need to be able to dodge an attack even though your leg isn't prepared to. How do you do that? Make your leg prepared! You have control over your whole body. Always remember that." X then placed the sword back on the rack and said, "Follow me for your next training." He then waited for Raizel to come, and he said, "I can see your reaction is good. However, your body's reaction and movement is holding you back. We need to change this."

Raizel was brought to an empty lot, and was given a round object, similar to a ball. "Ok, I want you to practice your footwork with this ball. As you can see, the ball's movement is smooth, and easy to roll about. What I want you to do is use only your legs to prevent me from getting the ball. You have 5 minutes to practice with it." said X as he rolled the ball around his feet. He then kicked the ball to Raizel. As Raizel stopped it with his foot, he began rolling the ball around, practicing his leg's movement's too. After 5 minutes was up, X came and say, "I'll try to steal the ball from you. Good luck." Raizel was then on his toes, ready to control the ball. As X comes and try to use his feet to get the ball, Raizel kicked it to the left with his right foot, stopping it with his left. Raizel smiled, and X replied it with a smirk before dropping on the floor and swiped his leg from left to right. Raizel was almost caught of guard, before he steps back and rolls the ball backwards too. "Alright, Raizel, game on!" X then picked up his pace, with more tackles, while Raizel controlled the ball, improving his foot work and movement. Raizel got to admit, this was a great and fun way to improve his foot work. Dodging X's tackles needed foot work, and to top it off, ball control needed even more foot work and better foot reaction. It isn't easy to dodge both a tackle and roll a ball.

After performing this training for a while, X stopped and say, "Good job, Rai! It seems that your reaction speed, leg work, and leg coordination have improved. If you didn't know, your speed and balance also improved. Good job. Let's head back to the dojo and continue the training." He gave Raizel a pat and started walking back to the dojo. Raizel felt a sense of accomplishment and followed him back to the dojo too.

Once they reached the dojo, Raizel stood there in a prepared stance, one that shows that he is prepared to dodge any attack thrown at him. X smiled as he saw Raizel in the stance. As he pulled out a real sword, X said, "Well, since you've got all that you need, all that's left is concentration, discipline, and your attitude. They will all be tested now." As the sword glimmers from the light outside, Raizel felt both a sense of challenge and fear. Raizel forced a smile and said, "Come at me when you're ready." X smiled. As he dashed forward for a slash, he said, "Gladly." Once he executed the slash, Raizel took a huge step back, amazed at his new improvement. "Well, I didn't hold back during the last attack. Now, ready to try to dodge more attacks?" Without letting Raizel time to reply, he started charging towards Raizel and unleashed a flourish of slashes, and Raizel dodged each of them nicely and elegantly. After a while, X smiled and say, "Congratulation, Raizel. You've improved a lot."

Word count : 1016/1000

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Name: Simple Parry
Cost: 30 stamina
Weapon Type: Sword
Class: Defense
Description: This move is a move that defends the user from sword or melee attacks. What this move do is the user first blocks the attack with a strong swing with his sword. This will not only block the attack, but also push the target's weapon or attack backwards, which will give the user an opening to attack. 1 A-Tier, 2 B-Tier, 4 C-Tier, or 8 D-Tier abilities

After training his "Dodge Step" and finding out that he has improved, Raizel felt a sense of accomplishment. "Take a good rest. We'll continue our training tomorrow. We'll be focusing on parry tomorrow." said Mr.X, his training. He bowed and say, "Thank you, Mr. X, for such a great training." He then said bye, and left to the house, where he had his dinner. After dinner, he went to his room, took a nice, cooling bath, before lying on his bed, falling into a deep long sleep due to exhaustion. He woke up early the next morning, and took a quick shower before getting dressed for breakfast. He was eager for today's training, since it's going to be about parrying. He has seen how cool it is to parry another's person's attack. He knows parries can be amazing, if you're able to perform it nicely. Plus, it creates openings, which are important in winning battles. After finishing the bowl of ramen prepared by the servants, he headed off to the dojo, and was greeted by Mr. X.

"It's great to see you again, Raizel. Are you ready for today's practice?" asked Mr. X. With a serious face, Raizel nodded his head. Mr. X then smiled and replied, "Ok, as I said yesterday, today we'll be training your parry. We need to improve it, so that it can defend, and push back opponent's attack. It's useless to have a parry that can only block weak attacks. Parries are battle-changing skills, important to a swordsman. Try parrying my attacks, ok?" Raizel nodded, and unsheathed his sword, the Yagura no Tachi. He then held his sword upwards, right in front of him, ready to defend against the opponent's attack. Unsheathing his own sword, X closed the gap between him and Raizel before performing an attack. Raizel swung his sword against X's attack, and managed to stop in it track. As he struggled while pushing his sword against X's own sword, X smiled and say, "Hmmm... This isn't the parry taught by Mr. Zen. It's supposed to create an opening." Mr. X then pulled his sword back before landing a harder attack. Raizel managed to block it once again with his own sword, however this time, Raizel was pushed back. "You're lacking both strength and timing. Follow me, it's time for training." He then walked out of the room. Raizel unsheathed his sword and ran after X, trying to catch up with him.

Raizel was lead to the empty lot where he trained yesterday. Mr. X took a metal rod up, and passed it to Raizel. Raizel took it from X's hand, and his hand immediately started descending. The metal rod was super heavy, weighing at least 15kg. "That metal rod is infused with gravity magic, making it heavier than usual, so bear with it. I want you to get used to it. How? By swinging it at this dummy for at least an hour. Good luck. I'll be sitting on that bench if you need me."As X started walking away, Raizel tried his best to lift the rod up, and held it the way baseballers hold their bat. He then began swinging at the dummy. After about 10 swings, his hand was already aching, but he tried his best to persevere. After about another 30 hits, he could feel that his body was rejuvenated. As he turn around, he could see that X had just used a spell on him. "You needed it. Go on, continue with your swings." Raizel smiled and continued swinging. Soon, he found out that he could go on without much pain or tiredness.

After an hour, X stopped him and say, "Time to go on with the next training course. He then grabbed his wand, and slammed it on the ground. As he did that, the earth around him started shaking, and a golem appeared. "Raizel, meet Geodude! He's my Golem, so don't worry, he won't kill you.....if you pay attention." X then smiled in a way that gives Raizel a spooky feeling. "Geodude will be throwing earth balls at you, and you have to use that metal rod to shatter those earth balls to prevent it from hitting you if you want to live." He then clapped his hand, and Geodude started to pick up an earthball. Raizel wasn't even given a second to argue. Geodude threw an earth ball at him, and instinctively, Raizel swung the rod precisely to shatter the rocks. He continued this routine. Once, he let his guard down and swung at the stone wrongly. It didn't shatter it whole; it just chipped a piece off and the rock went and hit his stomach. As he laid on the floor, with his hands on his stomach, Mr. X stopped the golem, used his staff to heal Raizel and say, "I told you, this is to test your precision, not your strength. Sure, if you got lots of strength, you can shatter a wall. But remember the training against the ogre? To hit the pressure point? Parrying is not to just overwhelm your opponent with strength; it is to take advantage of the sword's momentum; to strike at the best time to get the best result. Remember this." As he finished his sentence, he walked back to the bench and waited for Raizel to stand up. Once Raizel stood up, X ordered the golems to continue throwing. This time, Raizel focused before he hit the rock, trying to prevent the accident just now to happen again.

After about an hour of swinging and rock-crushing, X stood up and turned the golem back to piles of rocks, saying, "Good job, now, let's put it to the test, to see whether you've improved or not. Back to the dojo!" With that said, X and Raizel walked back to the dojo. Once they reached the dojo, Raizel and X unsheathed their sword. Without another word said, X charged towards Raizel and swung his sword at Raizel. Once he has seen the perfect time to parry, Raizel swung his sword with great strength. This caught X off guard, and X's sword was flung back with a great force. X was shocked. He didn't expect Raizel to improve this much in just a day. As he looked at Raizel, he said, "Good job, Raizel! You've improved a lot. I'm proud of you.

Wordcount : 1066/1000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum