You are not connected. Please login or register

Fighting Club [Solo/Request]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fighting Club [Solo/Request] Empty Fighting Club [Solo/Request] 14/07/14, 10:55 am

Farah

Farah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Farah was in a streak, and even more now that he wanted to get serious. He had finished starting with the low ranking quests, and now he aimed towards the more difficult ones. Just the night before Farah had served as part of the security team for the red moon festival. Ahhhh what a night! Although it was going on slow at first, after defeating some brutes that were crashing the party, he managed to get a hold of a girl to cheer him up. He had to say, she was one of the best girls he had ever been with, and in fact that was where he was coming from those moments. Both of them drank until their bodies couldn't take any more and passed out the majority of the day. Thank god, Farah's body was used to this, and for him waking up earlier wasn't that hard. Either way, female body composition made it so alcohol had stronger and longer effects on them, so he knew he'd be good waking up before. He felt awkward when he was the last one up and he was left alone. Instead he gathered up his stuff and went out to the streets... What a surprise.... It was night once again. Farah hated these instances; waking up so late it's already the night of the next day. For now, he had to feed his natural needs, and that meant finding a nice place to eat that was close and delicious. He ultimately found a place good enough. The scent that flew through the streets immediately caught the red haired's attention and drew him to the entrance like the scent a carnivore plant releases to catch its prey. It was a rusty and old bar, but at the same time they had done a pretty good job of maintenance. The food was delicious and the drinks flew swiftly. He was indeed enjoying his time joking with the bartender. The man told him stories about drunk fights in his bar and how they usually ended. Farah couldn't help but remember the small fight he'd had just the day before with the fast human and the imuchukk. As his food finished and he placed a sack with money in the counter the bartender stopped him abruptly. "I'll tell you something..." he looked both sides as if making sure no one was listening them or looking in their direction. "Would you be interested in the fights?" Farah's curiosity was triggered by the question. He wanted to know what the man spoke about and nodded affirmatively as he listened closely. "There's an underground tournament right here at nights... and the inscriptions are still up. Tell them Mahrei sent you, they'll know you're good enough to participate." The man winked at Farah as he spoke. He simply smiled as a gesture of grattitude. However, this didn't mean he wasn't interested, but in fact he wanted to fight there. "Where can I find this place?" The bartender looked above Farah and onto the rest of the customers before motioning his hand in a "follow me" gesture. Farah walked behind the man slowly through the counter and to the back side of the bar. Behind a wooden door the man stopped. "Here..." He pulled a secret lever and a dor immediately appeared with stairs that went down. As Farah walked down them the bartender wished him good luck.

[576/1000]

Farah

Farah
β-Tier
β-Tier

The basement of the bar was an entire different world of its own, almost as if this place was built first and the bar above it was simply added to cover whatever the hell was going on down stairs. A large ring at the center and the dozens and dozens of spectators was something Farah couldn't actually believe. He wondered how the hell in the hell they managed to keep all the noise out of the surface. Either way he was approached by one of the organizers as soon as they spotted him. "Welcome my friend to the underground fight club... I suppose you're here to join am I wrong?" Farah looked at the man without much of an expression as he replied. "Mahrei sent me. He told I could have a good fight down here." The man's look changed at the mention of "Mahrei" and immediately bowed at Farah. "Well then, I guess you'll be ready for your next match Mr.....?" "Da'ario" Completed Farah, making sure his name wasn't tainted shall anything wrong happen. However, the sudden change of the man made him wonder who the hell was the bartender he had been speaking with.

The bell rang, and Farah was already above the arena. His opponent seemed regular of sorts, nothing too special. "Orion" was the first one on the offensive, dashing at Farah and sending a flurry of strikes towards him. He seemed to practice some sort of martial art he'd seen in Zou. Farah made both his mind and body one as the attacks came towards him. The first punch was aimed at his face with a sweeping high kick coming behind it. Farah tilted his head out of the trajectory of the punch and lowered his head to avoid the attack at rapid speed, immediately rising with an uppercut that impacted directly in Orion's jaw. The sound of breaking bones filled the arena as his first opponent fell on the ground. The crowd roared at the sight of blood and the victor standing... This was just too much like the Coliseum.

The second opponent came immediately afterwards, wielding a short sword of sorts. Farah smirked excitedly at the sight. Perhaps this guy would give him the long awaited spar he needed? Farah didn't have the patience or the time to see slowly if this man made the cut. As soon as he approached Farah fainted an attack to immediately backflip above him at 10 m/s, falling down behind him with a powerful slash down his shoulder blades. What a let down, the man fell for the feint and now was impacted with the slash. Before he could turn down Farah powerfully punched his back, tearing down muscle and bone in the process. It seemed the man wasn't good enough...

The final opponent appeared, wearing some sort of brass knuckles that expended electricity. Farah learned to be wary of those knuckles when he saw the bolts coming out of them. The fight begun and Cain immediately dashed at him with a right hook. Farah anticipated the movement and lowered his torso to avoid it, thrusting directly at Cain's other arm as he rose. The attack had hit a vital nerve spot, and the horrified enemy noticed this as he tried to continue his combo. However, the arm would not move and Farah kicked the legs of the man, sending him into the air with a flip. However, before he could rise in the air and fall to the ground Farah slashed the jaw of the man with a swift movement. Dealing a jawbreaker attack at him with Kaysir Al-Fiqar, the strength of the attack sent the man directly to the ground with a heavy thud. The crowd roared at the victor. Ah how did Farah miss the good old Coliseum days...

-EXIT-
[1219/1000]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum