Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Street rats [C] Empty Street rats [C] 09/07/14, 03:41 pm

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

ttp://magiworld.forumotion.com/t859-street-rats-c-repeatable

Weapons brought:
It’s been a few days since Raizel arrived at Heliohapt. Ever since he came, he’s been drilled like crazy by his sensei, Zenkichi, who was his father’s friend. He was drilled in such a strict manner, he even got 100 push-ups just for moving his fingers when he was told to stand still. After such strict training, he finally made some improvements, and was allowed to go for a break. He decided to go out to a nearby cafe for some snacks and drink, but he realized one thing-He was out of cash. He used the last Huang he had on lodging and meals. He didn’t even realize his money had been depleted due to the rigorous training he went through. Sighing, he realize that he needs to take on missions. He then walked to the job center, where he would find an easy and simple job to do.
As he arrived the Job Center, his eyes caught sight of a scene. A man was shouting and complaining to the people behind the counter, ”I came here three times already, three times within the last month to report about those Black Fingers! Those wretched scums! They’ve been robbing my shop every single night. Not only mine, but the whole row of shops! The guards that you’ve sent have done nothing but embarrass Heliohapt! I want these people captured as soon as possible, or else, I’ll confront the Pharaoh myself!” As the man behind the counter tries to calm the man down, Raizel goes toward the counter, place his hand on the man’s shoulder, and say, ”Robberies? Guards failing their duties? Please, tell me more about this. I’ll gladly pick this mission up, a mission that the guards of the city is incapable of doing!” After hearing his words, the man behind the counter hands him a scroll, and say, ”Here’s the data that you’ll need for the mission. Once you’ve done everything there, you will be rewarded.” Picking up the scroll, Raizel thanked the man and proceed out of the Job Center, and unrolled the scroll, and started reading it.
As he reads the file, he found out some minor details that can assist him. First of all, he found at that this group, the “Black Fingers”, are a group of five. They’ve suddenly appeared in the slums, and now, they’re currently robbing and stealing from shops at night. Many attempts have been made to arrest them, but they either slip away easily from the guards, or they take them out with their skills of ambushing. They’re famous for the little dirty tricks, and they know just about every hiding spots or escape route in the alleys. They aren’t really skilled individually, but when they are together in a group, their fighting power increase exponentially. They’re dressed in full black clothings, which help them hide in the dark. Their equipments consist of daggers and short swords. From this detail, Raizel deduce that they rely more on their dexterity than their actual strength. ”Hmm...this might be difficult….”

2Street rats [C] Empty Re: Street rats [C] 09/07/14, 03:45 pm

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

After thinking for a while, Raizel decided to walk to the area where the thieves usually target. Approaching the line of shops targeted by the thieves, he entered one of the shops and asked whether he could stay over in his shop to capture. Without a single hesitation, the man welcomed Raizel with open arms. Smiling, Raizel thanked the man and went to prepare. He started observing the store’s layout so that he can use it for his advantage when he has to fight them. Finally, after being satisfied, he went under the counter, to hide. ”Perfect” he thought. All there’s left is to wait for them to come.

Thank god Raizel brought along a book. He spent his waiting time reading, and man, time does fly when he reads his book. He finally stopped reading when it started getting dark. Putting away his book, he started fiddling with the store’s goods that are kept under the counter. After some time, he finally heard some footsteps. ”Travis! I’ll be taking this store, you guys handle the rest.”. After those words, the footsteps starts getting louder, and soon, Raizel could see the shadow of a person. Softly, Raizel unsheathes his sword. Soon, Raizel could see the figure’s legs, and once they are in full view, Raizel swung with all his might towards the figure’s legs, and it of course caused a deep slash into the victim’s legs. Thanks to the element of surprise, the first step of his plan succeeded. The thief gave a loud scream in agony, and without wasting another second, stabbed his thighs one more time before he got the ropes ho prepare to tie the thief’s legs and hands. He also gagged the thief with some cloth, and stood up.

He knew, by now, that the thieves’ partners will now appear. He stood in a ready stance, as he awaits for the rest to appear. As soon as he sees a figure appear, the instantly dashes towards him, and swings his sword towards the man. The man barely dodged it, though he did get a scar. Without even waiting, Raizel took another leap while the man was trying to regain his balance from the leap. He then took another swing, and managed to slash the other thief’s thigh. As the man fell down and clutched on the scar, Raizel stabbed the other thigh, to make sure he is disabled for the rest of the fight. His scream was loud, and soon, the other three emerged from the other shops. ”This is going to start being tough…. thought Raizel.

Raizel looked at the figures. There are two guys in front of him, about 30 meters away, and one other man 20 meters behind him. ”I should take that one out before I face the other two. thought Raizel. Raizel then dashed towards the isolated target, and took a swing. The man managed to pull out his dagger at the right time, and blocked his attack. Smiling, he sent a kick right to the opponent’s gut, similar like a donkey kick. As the opponent is pushed backwards with such force through their stomach, it creates an opening for Raizel, and he quickly dashes once again, stabbing the opponent cleanly into his thigh.

Pulling the sword out, he let the man wail in agony as he turned around to get a good view of his other two opponents. The two were just 10 meters away from him, and they already had their weapons ready. Raizel, too, changed his stance, one of alertness. After waiting a while, he realized that they wouldn’t make a move, so he decided to break the silence by charging towards them. As they see him charge, they immediately got their weapons ready to block. Even though he knows this, Raizel still slammed his weapons down as hard as he could against one of the thief, and that thief managed to block it, though he was pushed back a bit. As the other thief tried pouncing on him, Raizel managed to dodge it slightly, though he received a cut on his back. Ignoring the pain, he took his sword and sliced it towards one of the thief’s leg. ”Arrgh! That hurts! Jack, let’s attack him at the same time!” The thief name Jack replied, ”A’ight, James!” After that, in a swift moment, Jack attacked him from his left, and John came at him from his right. Raizel made a swift step backwards, and attacked John once again, this time cutting deeper into his legs. As John grabbed his leg in pain, Raizel took another slash, deeper into John’s other leg. He then looked at Jack, and smiled. Jack, who was in anger, made a reckless charge towards Raizel. Raizel smiled, and blocked the attack with his own sword. He then pushed the guy backwards with his sword and slashed the sword at the man’s stomach. Jack managed to dodge it slightly, though he received a cut through his stomach. Raizel, being the cold guy he is, slash the hand that Jack uses to hold the dagger, and it did cut deeply into his hands. Jack, grabbing his hand, sank down. Raizel gave him a blow right on his head, hoping that he faints, so that he can easily tie them up before handing them to the guards.

After handing the thieves to the guards, the guards rewarded him with his prize reward. ”Time to head to the bar for a nice drink.”

Stamine 200/200

Wordcount : 1426/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum