You are not connected. Please login or register

Bandit or Men ! [Mission|Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bandit or Men ! [Mission|Private] Empty Bandit or Men ! [Mission|Private] on 08/07/14, 01:46 pm

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier
Tai had took care of the slave branches which lurked the Western Fronts and had been placed inside of Reim. He couldn't bother with these slave branches and was ready to destroy every single one. He just hoped that there was someone against him. Once he conquered the dungeon he was going to take full action and stop all this slavery.

Tai didn't have anything to do today, but he had got some information on some bandit camps outside of Reim, on the western fronts. He wasn't going to go easy, because he hadn't went all out since he came back from his mission fighting the Slave Warden and his hooligans.

Tai felt like he was getting stronger and stronger by the minute. He wasn't none of those red hair monsters or people with glowing hands, but he was well skilled. For a regular human mixed with some Imuchakk, he was really strong.

Tai would walk out of Reim outside the city. He had ten miles to walk, but who said he was walking? He had rented a horse and found himself bouncing up and down while he rode the fast horse. He just really wanted the money that's all.


word count: 200/1000
thread status: mission| private
mission link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t149-scatter-and-destroy-c-repeatable
tags: bandit camps,
character mood: relaxed


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Bandit or Men ! [Mission|Private] IxZrNcU

|Character Vault|
|Battle Theme| Entry Theme|

"I don't know why, but something about you is very suspicious.."

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier
Clop, Clop, Clop went the horse shoes while it ran with speed towards Tai's destination. He hadn't rode a horse in such a long time, but this nice breeze felt so amazing. Now that he was currently on his horse, he just waited to reach. He knew that he wasn't going to go easy on none of them.

Tai stood there wondering on how he was going to finish them. He had a lot of techniques, but for these men he was going to need to use a lot of his techniques. His spear alone could do most of the work though.

Even if he did do any special techniques it wasn't like the bandits were going to remember, because they would've been 'unconscious'. The continued to move in full speed while they weren't to far about five miles exactly from the destination.

"I could get used to this.." He muttered to himself.

The horse replied with a huff, Tai looked at the horse and wondered if he understand what he just said. As they continued moving fast though the air with no threat. Dust clouds passed them as the horse feet touched the rocky terrain which they were on.


word count: 400/1000
thread status: mission| private
mission link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t149-scatter-and-destroy-c-repeatable
tags: bandit camps,
character mood: relaxed


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Bandit or Men ! [Mission|Private] IxZrNcU

|Character Vault|
|Battle Theme| Entry Theme|

"I don't know why, but something about you is very suspicious.."

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier
As he found himself not to far from the Bandit Camp. From far he could spot the Bandit Flag. He was going to prepare himself, and ram straight in there with his horse. Well it wasn't his horse, but it was actually a rental. The horse was getting tired anyway so once they reached he was going to take his time trying to defeat them.

Then as Tai would come to a full stop as he reached the entrance. Tai found himself strapping the horse onto the fort so it couldn't move. He pulled out a pouch of water so it could drink.

With that he walked into the bandit camp as he saw three men around a fire. He watched them look at him. They stood up and looked at him."You've picked the wrong place to f*ck with buddy!" Said one of them as he came towards Tai.

This man was really slow, and so Tai was going to take his opportunity. As he would run towards the man and with that his foot would make crumbles into the ground. He would lift his foot which was long enough crashing straight into the man chest. This sent him flying.


word count: 600/1000
thread status: mission| private
mission link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t149-scatter-and-destroy-c-repeatable
tags: bandit camps,
character mood: relaxed


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Bandit or Men ! [Mission|Private] IxZrNcU

|Character Vault|
|Battle Theme| Entry Theme|

"I don't know why, but something about you is very suspicious.."

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier
The man got kicked straight through the fire. Not into the fire, but he went through it. This caused him to roll onto the ground. Tai didn't really put enough damage into the man. He didn't want to end this so quickly, so he decided to move very slowly fighting them.

He found himself standing there as he unreleased his spear. It was obvious that he was no joke, but they still continued to come towards him. He stood there and examined all three of the men. They seemed angry and one of them came speeding towards Tai.

He swung his sword at him, with that Tai used his Spear Reflex. This would cause the sword to slide off the spear. Tai would go in with the kill as the sword slipped off his sword. He would swing his spear up slashing the face of the man causing C Tier damage.

The man could no longer move and Tai just stood there waiting for the other men to come towards him. He took the man who he just sliced and gripped him by his clothes and then threw the body to one of the bandits and he caught it easily.


word count: 800/1000
thread status: mission| private
mission link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t149-scatter-and-destroy-c-repeatable
tags: bandit camps,
character mood: relaxed

170/180:

Name: Spear Reflex
Tier: D
Cost: 10 Magoi/Stamina
Weapon Type: Spear
Class: Defensive
Range: 10
Duration: 2 Post
Cool-Down: 2 Post
Description: The user takes his spear and begins to parry any objects, except magic spells. The user reacts at the speed of ten m/s of each incoming attack like from swords, arrows, and any metal objects. This technique last for two post which is possible to get pass by attacking the user blind spot in time. In conclusion, it lowers the damage of the same tier techniques and C tier techniques as well.


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Bandit or Men ! [Mission|Private] IxZrNcU

|Character Vault|
|Battle Theme| Entry Theme|

"I don't know why, but something about you is very suspicious.."

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier
The bandit caught his partner body as he would look down at his friend. He started to go crazy and drop friend body coming straight towards Tai with no type of sense. Tai sighed as he face palmed himself, he stepped to the side and put his foot out. The man would then trip and roll.

He made it to easy, and so Tai just looked at the next guy who he had kicked at the beginning. He hoped at least he would be smart. Tai would wait for the man to come towards him and he did just so.

The bandit came charging towards Tai, and with that Tai did his Spear Flash, as it would strike down on the bandit multiple times. Tai stopped and all of a sudden the bandit dropped with a bunch of bruises from the spear head. The next guy who got tripped got up.

Tai didn't bother to waste anytime now and charged towards the man. He would lift up off the ground and his shin exactly would go into the temple of the man head. The bandit was finished and Taihele searched the area finding a map of the second bandit camp.

So with that he left and continued on with his day..


word count: 1,001/1000
thread status: mission| closed
mission link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t149-scatter-and-destroy-c-repeatable
tags: bandit camps,
character mood: relaxed

160/180:

Name: Spear Flash
Tier: D
Cost: 10 Magoi/Stamina
Weapon Type: Spear
Class: Offensive
Range: 10
Duration: 1 Post
Cool-Down: 2 Post
Description: The user draws back his spear pulling his shoulder back. He begins to jog and moving his shoulder forward. The spear is released and moved at the speed of 10 m/s. If hit this can cause cuts to barely go past the skin and just start touch the tissue and muscle.


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Bandit or Men ! [Mission|Private] IxZrNcU

|Character Vault|
|Battle Theme| Entry Theme|

"I don't know why, but something about you is very suspicious.."

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum