You are not connected. Please login or register

Body Manip training B->A

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Body Manip training B->A Empty Body Manip training B->A 25/01/23, 12:53 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion lazily leaned against the chair, enjoying the calm feeling from the opium he was smoking. “I need to do more training… but I don’t know how to enhance myself better…” He yawned, couldn’t help but feeling sleepy. It has been boring this several days and he wished he had the motivation to do his responsibility. But he just want to lay on the bed… If he had something that would let him watch funny pathetic moment around the world that he could hold when he was laying down, it would be perfect. At the corner of his eyes, he saw this little girl peeking behind the door. With just a motion of his hand, the girl excused herself into the room and approached Hyperion.

“Master.” Manaka called Hyperion who was sitting on the desk, inhaling opium. The girl waited until the man gave her permission to speak and the moment Hyperion said, “What is it?”,
Manaka had always been fascinated by Hyperion’s power ever since they met the first time. She thought to herself that this man was very powerful and caring, and all of those good words… Although at some point Manaka began to feel something different inside Hyperion, for some reason although he radiates warmly like a sun, he was truly as cold as the night. But Manaka decided to pay that nonsense any kind of attention as she was very grateful to be saved by her master. She loved interacting with him, although she knew she had to maintain her distance because she was still his slave. She knew she couldn’t act as she pleased and her purpose her was to be the strongest in the world for Hyperion, her master.

Despite Hyperion's dark nature, Manaka was content with her life and her role as his aide and slave. She knew that she was serving a powerful and important master and that she was helping to make the world a better place. She was proud of her work and was happy to be his slave.

Hyperion, on the other hand, saw Manaka as a useful tool. He had saved her from her difficult life and had trained her to be his loyal and obedient aide. He appreciated her skills and her loyalty, but he also knew that she was a slave and that she had to do as he commanded. Despite this, Hyperion treated Manaka kindly and with respect. He knew that she was a valuable asset to him and that he needed to keep her happy and content. He would often give her small gifts and praise her for her hard work, which made her feel appreciated and valued.

Manaka would began to voice what was inside her mind. “I notice you have been training your body manipulation!” With a raised eyebrow, the slaver would smoke his pipe again, feeling the sensation of the addictive substance and blowing the smoke out of his nose and lips. “So? What are you trying to say?”

Manaka bowed deeply, “I apologize for overhearing your concern just now, Master. But I know a good place that you might want to visit so you can focus on your training.”

“Why would you recommend it to me?”

“It’s secluded and there was no one there…” Manaka answered innocently.

Hyperion closed his eyes and massaged his temple, knowing very well that he could just kill her right there and right now because she was spouting nonsense. But the girl had been interesting so perhaps he should take her offer. Well, beside training, he needed a vacation anyway, so why not do both?

The raven-haired man ordered Manaka tell him the location of the place where he could focus on mastering his body manipulation skills without any distractions. It didn’t take long for the girl to draw him a map and explained the location to him. Based on Manaka’s explanation, the training place was located deep in the mountains, far from civilization. It was a place where he could focus solely on his training and nothing else. He was determined to master his powers in a month and he knew that it would be a difficult and challenging task, so finding this kind of secluded place would be good if he want to focus.

“Great job, Manaka. Prepare my thing, I will go tonight.”

The girl bit her lower lips and her body language showed that she wanted to say something to Hyperion but she found it hard to say. But she pushed herself and finally let it out, “Master, let me come with you!”

Hyperion didn’t mind if she came along with him actually, she had been proven a reliable companion. But he wanted some entertainment.“Why should you come with me? Will you be any use to me?”

“I can be your personal chef, nurse, and personal assistant during your training! I’ve learned all of those things to help you, master.”

“Did I ever tell you to do that…?” Hyperion glared at the girl, not happy that she had been secretly doing all of those things behind him.

Manaka looked down sadly, “N-no… I apologize, master.”

“Hm, fine. You can come along with me then.” Hyperion sighed, showing his annoyance to Manaka. Although little did she knew, the slaver was amused by how devoted Manaka to help him. It proved how effective his method was to produce an obedient slave.

By the time they arrived at the training place, Hyperion would look at his surrounding with awe. “How did you find this place?” He would ask Manaka curiously. The girl would giggle and twirl her body around, “I lost my way one time and stumbled upon this place. I looked around and thought you might like it.”

“Good job.” The sllaver put his hand on top of Manaka’s head, giving her a pat before continue to look around. It was an abandoned mansion, but the condition is perfect… and it seemed like it belonged to a warrior or something because he found a large training room inside the mansion. Not only that, this mansion still had all of its furniture, the water was still running and even the stove worked just find. Hyperion wondered if the entire family was killed recently… or maybe they were just away for a vacation? Well, if they came back to the house, the slaver would claim it maybe. It would be fun if they came after he finished training, so he could kill them right away or maybe take them to be his slave. Either way would be entertaining.

Hyperion's training began with physical exercises. He spent hours every day stretching and contorting his body, learning how to control every muscle and every joint. He experimented with different techniques, trying to find the best way to manipulate his body to his will. He focused on building his strength and endurance, knowing that it was essential to master his powers. He also practiced different martial arts techniques to increase his flexibility and precision in his movements.

Manaka was Hyperion's personal chef, nurse, and personal assistant during his training. She knew the importance of nutrition for the body, so she made sure that Hyperion was getting the right amount of nutrients and vitamins that his body needed to function properly. She cooked him healthy and nutritious meals, making sure that he was getting enough protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats. She also prepared special supplements and energy drinks to boost his energy levels. Manaka also helped Hyperion to recover from his injuries. She knew that injuries can slow down the training process, so she made sure that Hyperion was recovering as quickly as possible.

As the days passed, Hyperion's body began to change. His muscles grew stronger, his bones became harder, and his skin became tougher than before. He was no longer the weak and frail slave that he had once been, but a powerful and formidable figure. He could now lift twice his own weight and run for miles without getting tired. He could also hold his breath for minutes, which helped him to remain calm and focused when he was underwater. “I have been doing the basic training, but it felt very rewarding for my growth… Let’s continue doing it. I just have to enhance it anyway.”

Hyperion's training was not just physical though, he also spent hours every day studying the art of body manipulation. He read ancient texts and studied ancient scrolls, searching for any knowledge that would help him to perfect his craft. He learned about the different techniques that had been used by the masters of the past, and he studied their methods in detail. He also focused on developing his mental abilities. He practiced meditation and visualization techniques, honing his focus and concentration. He learned how to control his emotions and to remain calm in any situation. “I have been able to maintain my composure during fight, but lately it feels hard… especially after I met Noir…” He gritted his teeth, “She ruined everything… But I know I can go back to how I was quickly. Soon she wouldn’t even exist inside my head.”

In addition, Hyperion's training also included learning how to control his body's metabolism. He learned how to manipulate his body's energy levels and use them to his advantage. He learned how to speed up his metabolism to increase his energy levels, and how to slow it down to conserve energy. He also learned how to control his body's internal temperature, making himself immune to extreme temperatures. This would be good if he had to travel to the Heliohapt or Imuchakk because he wouldn’t have to worry about the temperature after all. He wondered why he didn’t think about it this way before… but eh, he managed to learn it.

Hyperion was also trained to enhance his senses, and he managed to increase his hearing, sight, and smell to extraordinary levels. He could hear a pin drop from a mile away, see in the dark and smell things that others couldn't. He could also sense the presence of people from a mile away, which helped him to detect and avoid potential threats.

Hyperion's training also included learning how to control and manipulate his healing abilities. He learned how to speed up his healing process and recover from injuries quickly. He could also control the healing process of others, which helped him to heal the wounds of his allies and to prevent his enemies from healing.

Finally, after a month of intense training, Hyperion emerged from his training facility as a master of body manipulation. He was now able to reshape his body at will, to make it stronger, faster, and more resilient. He could change his size and shape, growing taller or shorter, thinner or thicker as he pleased. He could also control his appearance, making himself look like anyone he wanted.

Hyperion looked at Manaka who was looking at him with pride. Well, the girl had been working hard to serve him during his training. So she deserved something, "Manaka, I want to thank you for all that you have done for me," Hyperion said warmly, looking into her eyes. "You have been my companion and my friend during this journey, and I couldn't have done it without you. I am forever grateful for your help and your support." Hyperion put his hand on Manaka’s head to give her a pet.

Manaka felt her cheeks turn red as she heard Hyperion's words. She knew that she had only done what was expected of her, but it felt good to hear him say that. "It's my pleasure, master. I am just glad that I could be of service," she replied with a smile. Hyperion then hugged her warmly, expressing his gratitude and appreciation for all that she had done for him. "Thank you, master. I will always be by your side, and I will always be ready to serve and help you," Manaka replied, feeling a sense of loyalty and devotion towards Hyperion.

”Hm, in the end the owner of this mansion never came back… That wasn’t fun.”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum