Shishi
Solomon's Proxy
18 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For the Holiday Season, we will be doing secret Santa, I will be giving everyone a 72-hour sign-up period to get a chance to try and get a gift this holiday season. After that time period, the lots will be randomized and people will be assigned. Staff will be helping with the creation of these gifts to insure quality and balance among the wishes. More than anything, we want you to do to this out of the kindness of your heart if you wish to. Either way, we extend this genuine gift in hopes of gentler times. Merry Christmas from your Admin, Have fun sharing with one another.

Staff will work on the gifts for any who do not receive a Santa, everyone receives a gift this season as long as they join in. Only those who believe get gifts.

Template for the Signup

Code:
[b]Character[/b]: What character is this wish for? Please choose only one.
[b]Wish Type[/b]: Magic Weapon/Tool, NPC, Trait, or Mount
[b]Wish Description[/b]: Leave any information on what you wish here. Feel free to include specific ideas, themes, and other important details.
[b]Would you like to fulfil a wish for someone else?[/b]: Yes or No

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Character: Hyperion
Wish Type: Trait
Wish Description: I'm flexible. I'd like a trait relating to any of these things.
  • Reincarnation Magic
  • Reanimation Magic
  • Revenant Lord DB
  • Spiders
  • Zombies
  • Slavery
  • DMVs
  • Assassin
  • Kina
  • Being Super Rich
  • My Professions

Would you like to fulfil a wish for someone else?: Yes

Character: Susa Ren
Wish Type: Magic Item
Wish Description: I wish for a magic item based off of the Tide Jewels from Japanese mythology. It doesn't need to have a combat-oriented function either.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character: Zion
Wish Description: A trait for expanding how many magic tools Zion can use based on his profession. Alternatively if you have an idea for a Storm Kitsune based trait that hasn't already been covered by my existing traits, I would love to see a trait that expands on the dungeon beast form further.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character: Zuzu Mansur

Wish Type: Trait [or NPC if too difficult]

Wish Description: I would like a more combat-related trait.

One idea would be something that fits with her use of poisons and perfumes, like the Sugar and Spice trait. Could be decreasing the stamina cost for making poisons, giving her special poisons that she can make on the fly with stamina or allowing her to bring in premade poisons!

Another idea is something based on stances and use of stamina, like Norahana's iaido stance did. Perhaps based on her pole-dancing or maybe even decreasing the stamina use of supplementary abilities?

In either case, essentially something that moves away from magoi use which Zubadiah does a lot, and gives her interesting options for stamina.

If a trait proves too difficult, then an NPC from the Hashashin would be just as appreciated!

Would you like to fulfil a wish for someone else?: Absolutely!

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character: Angelus
Wish Type: Plot NPC
Wish Description: I only have two ideas, and those would be an NPC from Sasan for Sasan diplomatic purposes, or high priest with their own unique views on the religion (and Angelus' goals support that). As for the other idea, perhaps a military NPC that joined Reim from some sort from some other nation and has begun work for Angelus and his party. However, these are just ideas, feel free to add whatever of your own personal flavor to make an NPC you are proud of. Happy holidays and thank you!
Would you like to fulfil a wish for someone else?: Yes, if extra help is needed I am open to that as well

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

Character:Hahashi Yui
Wish Type: Magic Weapon/Tool
Wish Description: The idea is for her to have the hottest fire, she plans to become the strongest fire mage in the world and become the world's most well-known adventurer.
Would you like to fulfill a wish for someone else?: Yes

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

Character: Natalia
Wish Type: Trait/Magic Item/Plot NPC

Wish Description: A non-combat/mostly non-combat based trait, magic item, or Plot NPC that increases how glamorous and robust Natalia's hair is naturally/semi-naturally. For the NPC rather than directly relating to the currently non existent personal plot one relating to her profession maybe easier to design.

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Character: Khalik-I-Sabbah
Wish Type: Trait or Magical Weapon (I'm not picky)
Wish Description: A utility centric trait or item focused on either mobility or subterfuge would be a great, but truthfully I would be happy with anything. If you want to go a step beyond you can theme the item around any one of the following:
• Monkeys
• The I-Sabbah Clan
• Wind/Sky
• Shadows
• Chains
• Eyes/Perception

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Character: Menat OR Leviathan (Morgan). Santa's choice.
Wish Type: Anything. Again, Santa's choice.
Wish Description:
  • Menat: Menat might be too easy or maybe too hard. She's started collecting NPCs, especially plot NPCs, to surround herself with other people. Female NPCs that could lead to being love interests are also welcome. She also hates her Spriggan King DB transformation's physical downsides for making her feel like she can't be involved in social situations. Anything involving synergy with her Spriggan King trait is also welcome in terms of traits or magic items. She also likes polearms.
  • Leviathan (Morgan): Anything horror themed works for her. Especially Lovecraftian/Eldritch in theme that would work well with her body manip class, particularly any traits that would allow her to assimilate foreign matter into her body or further her evolution into an Eldritch nightmare. Also anything involving or themed around her phoenix DB transformation is welcomed too.

Last edited by Menat on 28/12/22, 04:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Character: Sabin
Wish Type:Trait
Wish Description: Body Modification - Electrocytes: Basically an A-tier trait that gives Sabin a monsterized version (magi version) of an electric eel's ability to produce electricity without it being magic based.  since it would be a natural biology function to access that electricity, it'll be Bio-Electricity that uses a stamina base cost. If you want to treat it as the thunder-breathing method from demon slayer, that's fine. We can even say they got their hands on the cells a long time ago from a legendary thunder dragon(El Drago), that's fine too.

Or

Body Modification -Thread Weaver: This would be a trait-based off on the  Eumeta variegata, which would be the monsterized version of it in magi. It would give sabin the ability to produce the strongest silk threads in the world, which is high in tensile strength and elasticity. They would be challenging to see without sensory, and cut, and are transparent in nature. The way they can be shot and weaved would be similar to spiderman web shooters.

I guess the main thing here is the identity of the person capable of performing these surgeries.

Would you like to fulfil a wish for someone else?: Yes(maybe)

Last edited by Lagi on 30/12/22, 01:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Character: Tenma
Wish Description: A combat trait for Tenma for his warrior class that will help him in a battle more. Maybe like a magoi manip trait ;-;

Last edited by Noir Ecryola on 02/01/23, 01:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more details)

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character: Ghost
Wish Type: Plot NPC
Wish Description: I would like a trait that allows me to cast my spells without using a staff or wand. I want my version of that.
Would you like to fulfill a wish for someone else?: Sure.

Last edited by Ghost on 29/12/22, 11:46 pm; edited 4 times in total

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character: Knuckles Shi.
Wish Type: Magic Weapon or Magoi Trait
Wish Description: Magic weapon that is a yo yo with gravity magic function, or a trait related to my current magoi manipulation form.

The idea for the yo-yo is that is is able to move about freely and able to change directions due to the gravity magic and then before impact amplifies it's weight.  

As for the trait I would like something that either takes away the burn from my transformation, like a mastery trait or something that increases that pool even more.

Last edited by Knuckles Shi on 29/12/22, 08:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nioh

Nioh
C-Tier
C-Tier

Character: Nioh
Wish Type: Magic Weapon/Tool or Trait
Wish Description: Kinda want something that will pump me up to get into this character again ^.^; something associated with storms/lightning would be ideal! I'd love a thunderbird or air elemental vibe.
Would you like to fulfil a wish for someone else?: I'm open to it!

Ustad

Ustad
C-Tier
C-Tier

Character: ustad
Wish Type: Magic tool or npc
Wish Description: ustad is an architect so for the tool something that creates something or amplifies the functions of a normal tool. or an npc that is based in the arts somehow who will be his roomate

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character: Gaspar
Wish Type: Magic Weapon
Wish Description: a magic trick weapon that takes advantage of Gaspar being a light dragon

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Character: Tobinaga
Wish Type: Trait? or item?
Wish Description: I would like something, potentially a trait that would allow my character Tobinaga to be able to create or have a magic talisman that uses a type of life magic or life combo magic or something that could apply a buff, potentially in the form of a partial transformation? Not sure would love anything that makes her feel like an Onmyoji

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Character: Luxkiel
Wish Type:  Trait
Wish Description: I would wish for the Medusa Trait to work alongside with my Sunseer, and  Seraphim racial traits. Creating again another new species of dungeon beasts.
  • Hopefully able to use the earth magic the same as my Sunweaver trait. (Fine with having to make a trait if this not possible to already be added)
  • Fine with certain Medusa Traits being locked until the character reach certain Tier's.

Would you like to fulfil a wish for someone else?:yes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum