Type: supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: A Lifeless Body is needed
Scaling: post
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 4
Cost: 40/20
Description:
    By waving his stave and  Using Animation magic the user will seek to revive a corpse. The corpse in question will retain all information of its pass life. This ability caps at A tier and all lifeless souls that the user revives will be completely loyal to him. The bodies taken over by this effect will keep their given ranks unless it's omega tier which will then lower it to A rank.

Love Is Pain Aphrodite:Ghost
Tier: Magic
Class: Magician
Type:  offensive
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: N/A
Scaling: More Damage
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 4
Cost: 40/20
Description:
    By waving his staff the user will usher out his life magic. By mixing it with Lightening magic the user will be able to let out a thunder wave of light. Those caught in the light will start to feel their body cells to accelerate the effects of Dopamine. This will cause one to feel extreme pleasure. However the lightening that is

Insert Ability Name Here
Tier: What tier is the ability?
Class: What class is this ability for? If it is for a Magic Tool, delete this section.
Type: Is it offensive, defensive, or supplementary?
Range: Close, Short, Medium, Long or extreme?
Requirements/Drawbacks: What are the requirements, drawbacks, or limitations of the ability?
Scaling: When you add more than the minimum magoi cost, what changes about the ability? More hits/projectiles? A larger area of effect? More damage?
Sustain: How many sustainments have you done so far? Starts at 0 and goes up with each additional use of the ability.
Cool Down: How many turns must pass after sustains end until you can use this ability again?
Cost: The amount of magoi or stamina you are spending. This value can change based on how much you are investing and how many times you sustained it in a post, but must always be at least the minimum required for its tier.
Description:
    Give a visual description of the ability and include any effects, how large its area of effect is, the duration or how long it lingers, and any other important information. If it is a spell, mention what magic type/s are used!

──────────────────────────────────────────────

"I often hear them say. Please send me back. If only I could go back, I could do it better."
Some are lost in the past, Some are lost in the future. It is the Now that matters
None of them understand that the present only matters and the present  never seems to matter."
-Thoughts Of The Grave Digger

With Action, a man becomes a Hero with Death, a Hero becomes a Legend, and with time a Legend becomes a Myth, with hearing a Myth a man takes Action
Thoughts Of Ghost-

Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum