Solomon's Proxy
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] HD-wallpaper-vibrant-fantasy-buildings-modern-colorful-buildings-bridge-futuristic-festive-pastel-vibrant

The grand party of Jedidah would start with great flames and dazzling fireworks. The morning was greeted by those shows of light before the sun would even peek over the horizon of this makeshift world. It was a loop, but one of joy and everlasting happiness. It was more than just a party, it was the memory and pride of Jedidah.

The djinn would come forth from a manner of painted stone, lined with flags of a peacock's vibrance. The decoration were the manifestations of his own feelings. As he followed along, tracing towards the center of town to greet the guests soon to arrive the city would dress with each movement. He wasn't the liveliest looking of djinn, but he had come forth to have a festive time with his people and future kings.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Slowly but surely as he walked through the gateway. He would be putting on his new arm. A reward better yet a new chance from the old dungeon. As he looked around he would notice that he was in a city like place. This was a bit odd as the other ones we're not like this. As Ghost looked around he was not shocked at all. It sorta remains him of his home after his old home. It had a happy feel to it. It was as if a party was going to be thrown or was being thrown or something. As he started to walk a bit. He would realize that he was now in his third dungeon and to his shock. Many people do not make it out of their very first one. But alas he was here and ready to take on this great chance at becoming a servant of the kings.

With his mask now covering his face. Ghost was going to play for keeps. But the true question is who was going to be his rivals this time around? As the last time, he left the last Tower Of Power his former teammate and that magician were going to go at it for that power. But one thing was for sure as of right now he was fearless and a bit on the sad side of things. But he had to keep moving forward he especially since he was at a party. As he made to the town center he would look around and then see a strange looking creature. Ghost would then say to it. "So where in the world are we? Is this a Dungeon. Or did I just stumbled into something entirely different?"

Gate link
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t12735-so-they-say-a-fool-can-be-king#69029

Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] Which-rpg-inventory-system-icon-preliminary-steps
Name: Large Backpack
Tier: A
Description A backpack to hold your valuables in. Only one per character.
Effect: Allows the user to bring 4 extra items into a thread.

Weapons
Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] Antonina-presniakova-fin-finssssss

Spoiler:

Items

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost on 02/04/22, 05:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

"I often hear them say. Please send me back. If only I could go back, I could do it better."
Some are lost in the past, Some are lost in the future. It is the Now that matters
None of them understand that the present only matters and the present  never seems to matter."
-Thoughts Of The Grave Digger

With Action, a man becomes a Hero with Death, a Hero becomes a Legend, and with time a Legend becomes a Myth, with hearing a Myth a man takes Action
Thoughts Of Ghost-

Spoiler:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t12734-killjoy-gate#69028

Hyperion had accessed the gate after his own celebration was dwarfed by the appearance of a new dungeon. The dungeon seemed to call to him, making him believe this was a second chance at success from the dungeon.

Upon reaching and touching the gate, Hyperion travelled through the gate, warped to the home of the newest Djinn. In his rush, he had been completely separated from his entourage of slaves, and without any allies.

After taking a moment to intake all of his self-absorbed thoughts, he was able to see the splendor that surrounded him. A great display of rockets and explosions of light and sound filled the air. He could feel the vibrations through his body, giving him a warm, fuzzy feeling inside, definitely a foreign emotion. Only to realize that there was a sense of repetition.

'Could this be a djinn of time?'

Hyperion tried to piece together what was happening in the dungeon, and what would curry favor with the djinn. Only to see the appearance of the Djinn. He would observe and come closer, not speaking until the djinn would speak.

Spoiler:

Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] ZuxZMnk

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] Latest?cb=20131117135311

Zion arrived in disguise as a 3m tall woman with a huge muscular and a face that could slay arousal with a single glance. Seeing he was not the first person to arrive, Zion looked around curiously and introduced his persona, "Hello everyone. My name is Lizbeth. It is my first dungeon so please let me rely on everyone's help to survive." An unexpectedly soft and smooth voice escaped the giant 'woman' as she stepped forward wearing a cloak clearly too small for her just barely clasped around her massive neck. It was more like a tiny cape on Lizbeth.

Her overall appearance was goofy and yet a wicked lookcing curved dagger was held in one hand as Lizbeth stepped forward. A supple wood wand in the other. The way she held the weapons suggested she at least knew how to use them and hoped to deter anyone thinking she would be an easy mark. Alas, her body language and shivering betrayed a state of fear. Such an appearance was exactly the betrayal of the eyes Zion acted out as he kept his heart calm and composed. He had originally only planned to step Bear from entering the dungeon. When Zion set out for the gate he wasn't expecting to enter it himself. But now that he saw others arrive he felt all the more that it was the right path to try and capture this dungeon. It not, fools like Bear will come marching in to their deaths.

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t12736-my-name-is-lizabethjedidiah#69033

Equipment:

Phobos Corvus

Phobos Corvus
D-Tier
D-Tier

The first dungeon he had ever stepped in was a colossal failure. Phobos never did forget the beautiful woman he met there. Nor was it the last he would step inside. If he were to return to his mother, he had to be better.

Approaching the gate, there was an individual who stood out to him the most. An enormous woman with an impressive physique stood before the gate. There was something about the care she took into bolstering her body — a marvel among humans. In a way, she reminded him of his uncle but much, much uglier.

All that shivering she was doing made it seem like she was raring to go. From the tremors going through his own joints — he wasn’t sure if it was the nerve damage or his own excitement as well that coursed through his body.

“Don’t doubt yourself” he comments, flashing a bright smile. “You’re stronger than most of these people lined up to get into this place by far.”

With a flat palm, his hand descends upon her rump with all the power he could muster. From what he was taught, to respect such a great warrior, that was the greatest way to honor them and furthermore, it was only appropriate to commemorate the event with a display of sportsmanship.

beasts:

Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] 001

Nahvi

Nahvi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Now Nahvi was no longer a Corvus... however she would appear at the gate nonetheless hoping Diana wouldn't catch her roaming about. Why the woman let her live... she had no clue but Zakad and Kuzata were simply glad the Woman was Unharmed. The giant Echo wolf and baby tiger would snuggle up to the woman. She would pet each upon their heads before traveling forward towards the Gate.

"So this here is a gate huh?" The redhead chuckled. "Let's see Just how far I can make it. Approaching a bit closer Nahvi could see someone... familiar. "Shit!" She would recognize her cousin from far away. It was hard Misinterpreting that hairstyle. She would roll her eyes and flourish a sash around her face leaving the eyes open to conceal her identity from the man and approach the rather large group now gathered at the dungeon. Zakad would circle the girl constantly while Kuzata would peak his tiny white head from her inner coat and let out a slight purring sound. She would look to the others and give a Nod as if to say hello. Then lean on Zakad who at this point stopped moving.

Back pack and stats!:

Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] JmUQbUB

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The inside of the dungeon was definitely not something that the magician expected at all. The dungeon she entered before was not like this, this place was... colorful and have a party-like theme. She wasn't sure which part of the city that she ended up landing at, but the girl would stay on her spot to observe more for now. At least until the Djinn, who also looked very lively like his realm, official give his announcement to all the guests.

"It feels a bit refreshing, right Haku?" Noir would pet her furry companion before receiving a gentle nudge from the latter. Haku reacted with soft growls, responding to what the girl said.

If there were some things Noir could note from her surrounding, it would be the dazzling fireworks, the great flames, and... the loop. Usually, a dungeon would have its element apparent to the contenders, usually shown in the theme or even the surroundings. Judging from what she saw, this dungeon must be having a heat element, but Noir assumed that heat wasn't the only element... perhaps. Oh well, she would find out later.

items:

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t12740-another-nom-gate#69054

Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] G5OZoqx

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was unfathomable, the trip he had just went through. Angelus was kneeling on the floor, regaining his vision, having never gone through such a whimsical ride before. It was quite the job to even begin to detail the experience, but he was to try and brush that off. Anyhow, upon opening his eyes to the scene before him, he was to be quite surprised, to the point that he was to have to give himself a moment to scan the surroundings, to ensure there was nothing here that could launch out at him, wanting to tear him apart. However, the soldier was clearly mistaken. Even so, he could not trust the festivities that were happening within this dungeon, dazzling fireworks and dancing joyful flames.

How could this bright colored festive city be a dungeon? Was someone pulling his leg? Angelus was to rise up, deciding to scour further for clues on what he was to do. It was then that, what seemed to be a particular figure, perhaps a threat, was to come out onto the streets with peacock vibrant flags. Just who is that? Angelus was to feel fret for once, not knowing what was to come. It was not wise to lax up, for the man who relaxed first, was first to die. Angelus could not die here. Angelus' face was visibly concerned, worried even, on guard, but determined to conquer this dungeon.

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Items:

Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] Vault111

Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] Gilgam11

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR
As gold turned into brighter lights, Zubaidah emerged inside Jedidiah. ‘I was not expecting this…’ She cast her gaze across the fantastic landscape, lanterns and enticing smells strung between the buildings, ‘If only the others were this cheery!

She wandered around, absorbing the sights and becoming more excited by the minute. As she came upon the large group acquainting themselves with one another, however, she became more excited as she laid her eyes upon raven-haired Noir.

Noir!

She ran towards her dear companion, hoping that she would have information on Jedidiah, when…
340/340 | word/1500 | 390/390

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

A horse and carriage chucked Zubaidah into the distance.

340/340 | word/1500 | 390/390

Saint Germain

Saint Germain
D-Tier
D-Tier

A woman dressed in a bunny-suit stepped from the carriage, ‘Hey, hey, world! The name’s Saint Germain! Here for our grand debut!’ She was followed by three men dressed like stage magicians, including an old man in a top hat who informed her rather casually, ‘I believe that we just ran over a woman, ourself.' She was not surprised, looking at the wheels with a bemused expression.‘ Oh, we did?’ A blonde man joined Bunny Suit, younger than them all, who high-fived her with an excited ‘Nice!

The last one answered them, his hands shaking as he held his bowler hat, ‘No, myself, not ‘nice’. I mean, what if the feds find out!’ Blonde Hair jumped up in fright, ‘They most certainly did not follow us here!’ Bunny Suit teased him further, putting a hand to her forehead as if scanning the horizon for sirens. ‘You sure?'

In either case, we must retrieve the body.' Top Hat and Bunny Suit nodded in agreement, discussing the issue with the same nonchalance as though they had lost a ball or a coin underneath the sofa, ‘They cannot charge us if she remains alive, can they?

Well, I mean - ' Bowler Hat was not given any room for thought before Top Hat pointed towards where Zubaidah had disappeared. ‘Exactly, ourself!

So chop, chop!

@ tag ● # # # ● notes

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Jedidah would whispingly wade forward through towards the contenders of his dungeon. With a voice of pure jubilance in accordance with the trumpet fanfare, he would say "Welcome everyone, welcome to my dungeon the memory of my past, the town in which my people lived until death's days. Where they live, laughed, and loved those days are gone we celebrate new hope. In a world, with growing power, I come here to choose a king of my own!"

The stalls stalled their sales and shops to shepherd their savior. Ghost is all they were, but they still held great reverence for their lives before and the man who helped make them. His great stave would tap against the ground in a great enticing rhythm. Calling forth those dungeon divers to head this challenge and to hear his call. There was gravitas in his voice, in the air even as confetti fell as false snow and whistles assaulted eardrums.

"It is but a simple challenge that I ask of yee, a contest of jests in rounds of three. For the laughs, I shall score until the time is no more. Any joke, act, or hope of humor may be done. No round wins more than one, but the best laugh shows a king's true sense of taste. So now, make me laugh with haste!" Jed chanted.

Dm notes: 3 posts, 1 every 48 hours or so, you may post or tell as many jokes or comedic actions as you want but it is quality over quantity. At the very end, score will be added up and then the winner will be decided.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion faced the djinn with a sort of admiration. There was a genuine desire for jovial peace. But the slaver had other things in mind, charm always came easy to him, as he had to settle down, soothe and put at ease his clientele. As the slaver pieced together the rules for this dungeon, he would undress by removing his leather belt that hoisted his pants. He would rustle between ghosts to make a clearing for himself before Jedidiah.

"Do you know what the master say to the slave to get him to quiet down?"

After a full pause, and with curiosity piqued, he would crack his belt like a whip to the floor. The air propagated the strike, leaving silence in the immediate aftermath. His meaning was clear, smirking afterwards with a shit-eatting grin.

Giving up the spotlight of focus to someone else, Hyperion would now look at his competitors. His eyes widened, he was in utter awe of this giantess. Timid and scared that sent off his predatory instinct, but massive; an ideal woman. However more importantly, there was an animal attraction for Hyperion that he hadn't experienced before. He would approach the woman after she had her first opportunity to earn the Djinns favor.

Nahvi

Nahvi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Nahvi would look around. "This used to be an actual place?" She'd say looking around. Her eyes darted around as the people in their shops had stopped selling their wares. The girl would smile and present herself after the man in front of her. If anything she had thought herself to be Fairly funny. She would step up next.

"That Last joke had me and my ancestors shaking in their boots! Anyways onto the main event! So! A Panda Bear from Kou walks into a Tavern and asks the bartender for a Steak. The Bartender Pretending thinking, Panda's can actually talk now rolls his eyes and prepares the bears order. The man sets the order upon the table as the bear now gorges down. After finishing up, the bear pats his stomach and thanks the man for his Service. The Panda then Proceeds to draw a bow from within his fur and loose an arrow into the mans Knee! The Bartender now bleeding and in pain asks Why in the emperors name he did that. The panda puts the Bow on his back and before leaving the tavern Replies, 'Because a Panda Eats, Shoots, and Leaves!'."

Nahvi's Joke... albeit longwinded got a chuckle out of herself before stepping down once more. She liked her joke no matter how long winded.

Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] JmUQbUB

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

"O-Oh, thank you very much." Lizbeth stuttered as she nodded in the direction of the young man with hair like wild flame. The words didn't seem to calm her down much though. The massive woman continued to shiver and quake as more and more people entered the dungeon. As the number of competitor's swelled, Zion felt a growing concern. The youth worried both for the safety of himself and others. After all, there were a few familiar faces among the crowd. Angelus being here was not all too strange to Zion. That man seemed to have the ambition of a dungeon conqueror. But it shocked him to see Noir present. Unaware that gates had appeared for this dungeon all across the world he, mistakenly took this to mean that she was also in Reim and assumed there was a massive coincidence afoot. Alas, he could approach none of his acquaintances whilst disguised like this. He would have to proceed as Lizbeth for now and speak to them later when it was more convenient.

The djinn then made itself known and explained its rules in rhyme. A series of rounds of jokes? The massive Lizbeth rubbed her giga chad-like chin. When capturing a dungeon it was expected one must slay foes and seize treasure. Splitting sides and earning laughter was a bit different to the expectations Zion had when stepping in to "save" bear from the fate of entering. The magician was at first stumped as to how he should proceed. Zion lacked the worldly experience to leverage comedy with any sort of intentional expertise. He could only consider his own shallow sense of humor and act accordingly. After watching the two people before him make their best effort to bring smiles it was Zion's turn to step forward as the chiseled Lizbeth.

"I will require an assistaaaaant!~"

Lizbeth declared an a melodious voice. Her vowels stretched on in an operatic soprano as she turned to the polite young man, Phobos. The musclemax lady offered a refined curtsey and asked in softer, once more sultry, tones. "Kind sir, would you please lend me your body?" The towering woman bent over him in such a way that her muscular chest dangled rock solid melons just inches from his face. They never once jiggled and simply shifted around like rocks glued to a chest of steeled muscle wherever Lizbeth moved. With Phobos' co-operation, Lizbeth reached out to take his hand. "Come! Stand here and pose for me! No, not like that, like this!" Lizbeth dragged him to the front and began to use her delicate vice grip hands to guide Phobos into position. Her soft yet massive hands even violated his face, pinching and smooshing at his face until he held an expression to her satisfaction. "Look into my eyes! Show me passion!"

Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] Ef4020fdee1fbbe97f59d0c4872e92d5

"Ah, perfect! Hold that there." The Amazonian woman said as she knelt down before Phobos with her wand at the ready. "I must ask everyone for quiet now. This spell will require inteeeeeeeeeense~ Focus!" She declared as her wand waved towards the ground. The paved rode cracked as a large 4mx4m slab of earth began to rise up from below. The slab rose 2m off the ground and became a platform of sorts. It was then that Lizbeth's wand began to dance! Her wrist flicked and twisted sending the tip of her wand into a constant flux of swipes and twirls. The structure continued to grow, but with more focus now as two feet emerged from the platform rising into a pair of legs. Occasionally Lizbeth would glance over at Phobos, snapping at him to "Matain postuuuuuuuuuure!~" any time his limbs or face tired and strayed from her artfully directed pose.

The magical sculpture slowly took form before everyone's eyes. A perfect replica of Phobos in the ridiculous stance was coaxed from stone. As each clay-like extension grew upwards a series of expert motions from the wand cut away excess revealing finely carved features below more precise than any tool made product could hope to be. The gradual work was showing its wear on Lizbeth though as it put a huge strain on her to perform it so quickly. Sweat beads formed around her blocky forehead and all across her upper body. Lizbeth wiped her brow and cast away the fatigue as she began to sing. "LaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA~!!!!!" It was a single note, but the body manipulator took it as far and high as his strained vocal chords could manage. The ear piercing tone was Lizbeth's final push of effort as the head of the sculpture finally took shape. A final slash downwards from Lizbeth's wand and the excess rock split apart revealing the face of Phobos' statue!

The Statue:

The magician ended her spell panting and drenched in sweat. She flashed Phobos a smile and a thumbs up. "You did well...*huff huff*...to keep up with me...*puff puff*...young sir. Thank youuuuu~ *wheeeeeeze* for your help~"  And with that, Lizbeth returned to the side leaving a 6m tall monument in her wake. If one looked at the foot of the statue they could find the title of this great masterpiece. "Burning Passion of the Maiden" carved elegantly into the stone. Lizbeth turned around to admire her own work as she took up her spot away from the center.  

The statue was bold and large. It now took up a sizeable space in the area before the djinn. While the stature wasn't right in the center, it stood there to the side towering over the performance area. All future jokes would have to be told under its flamboyant shadow. Zion stifled a laugh to himself behind one hand as his dastardly plan of goofiness had taken its first step. The magician was so caught up on laying the groundwork for a grand deception that he didn't even notice the unbelted man approaching her rock solid figure...

Magoi: 310/340

Spell:

Phobos Corvus

Phobos Corvus
D-Tier
D-Tier

One by one the contestants would begin to go. In the meantime, he stood firm by the gargantuan woman. She was interesting and being interesting — it kept his limited attention span from wandering off.

When Nahvi got up on the stage, he was surprised to have even recognized her. The last time he had seen her around he had just been brought in and she had just been moved out. It was strange, but he was glad to see at least one familiar face.

As she gets off the stage, he picks a few small rocks off the ground.

“That sucked, cos. Seriously,” he laughed as he lobbed one of the smooth pebbles towards Nahvi. “Though… it was better than whatever that busted weirdo was trying to do.” His joke was worse. Phobos couldn’t wrap his head around how it was comical but just the way he spoke the words left a stinging pain in the back of his neck.

When the next turn was up and Lizbeth began to move just an inch, the young Fanalis found himself smothered in her bosom. To add onto that — she wanted him to be her assistant! It was not anything he could complain about.

It took but a few moments of posing and rough adjustment until he was perfect for her. Like a seasoned soldier, he stood as still as he could. Even going as far as to hold his breath.

When she was finished with her masterpiece, he would break form to take a look at it. His face turns a bright shade of red as he stifles his laughter in little snorts and chuckles.

“You really did a great job, my lady! It looks just like me!”

Phobos strikes the pose once more. Except this time, distorting his face as much as his muscles could go in order to replicate her face. It held for just a mere few seconds before he broke into a hysterical laughter. Tears brimming from his eyes as he rolls himself off the stage.

In the brief moment he manages to open his eyes just a bit, his gilded vision notices the strange man approaching Lizbeth. Something in his mind snaps, like a tensed band, and his expression goes stone cold. His body adjusts itself upright and he continues to stare at the man, unblinking — barely breathing. His lips drift into a soft frown, eyebrows tilting back.

"Lady Lizbeth?" He calls in a sweet, sad lull to lure her attention. His gaze drifts back to her and some life returns to the boy. "I think I hurt my ankle. Could you take a look at it for me?"

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir would notice Zubaidah, who quickly approached her upon entering the dungeon. The magician was very fond of the beautiful woman, especially when they shared a similar passion and interest in the lost knowledge of the past. "Miss Zubadiah! How have you been?" She greeted the violet-haired woman, although her expression remained flat, her tone would show how excited she was to be reunited again with a dear friend.

It seemed that the challenge would begin soon as the Djinn spoke to them, giving them a rather... unique challenge. Noir wondered what kind of funny joke she should tell Jedidiah, she was not actually a funny person, never even tell any jokes before in her entire life. But this would be the time to try something new, so when it was finally her turn to tell the joke, the magician, with her usual expressionless face would speak, "What did the 1st Kodor tell the new student before his flying lessons?" She paused for a second for dramatic purpose before giving the answer, "Rukh before you leap.". Noir would pause again as she stared at the Djinn before attempting to smile.

Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] ExPbTDmWUAEEdoW

Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] G5OZoqx

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Upon the voice of the figure booming out loud, Angelus was to grip hold of the hilt of his blade, preparing for the figure to strike. However, when the figure was to welcome the dungeon challengers, Angelus was to relax his grasp on his bastard sword. It was quickly that Angelus' eyes were to have widened, not believing that this was the Djinn, but what was to transpire next was to truly stun Angelus to his very core. It was perhaps the worst thing this Djinn could impart unto Angelus for a challenge. Angelus had expected to be tested with combat, or even through psychological challenges, but no, his humor and funniness were being tested. It was worse than Angelus expected. How could he win now?

Angelus was to fall to his knees, grasping his head with both hands, feeling like he had lost without even trying yet. It seemed that this city was where the Djinn and his people once lived, so this city was part of the old world? Angelus could barely think over that fact, for he knew himself to have lost this dungeon, for sure. It was over. Angelus' dream had ended. It was at the very moment that the Djinn began the first round that Angelus was to plead for fate to bring him out of this, to just end him. Angelus could put his best foot forward, but that barely mattered when the challenge was to be funny. Oh, what a tragedy that had befallen the fated King of light, but was he fated even? Perhaps not.

Angelus: "Everyone knows that you can't just tell someone to be funny! Agh! It is common sense! What can I do.. I just have to end this.."

It was then that Angelus was to scour the city for somewhere high he can climb. It had truly come to this, how sad. Angelus had to put his self out of his own misery, for nobody else would. It was to be him who was to decide his own way out of this world. Angelus had his doubts, but his dejection from hearing the challenge overcame his entire being. Angelus did wish to live, but this was perhaps just too painful. It had to be done.

Angelus could not be humiliated this way. As a child, he was never funny. Nobody ever got his jokes, for his humor was too clever to understand, plus, Angelus' scary look made his jokes fall flat. Angelus was no comedian, hell, he couldn't even sell fruit for the life of him. If he could, maybe he could just be knocked out and forget this dungeon ever happened, yeah, that'd be nice. In his dejected state, Angelus climbed his way up a building, ready to jump. It was at that moment he was to remember the life he has had up till now. No regular person could possibly survive this leap that Angelus was to make. Angelus stood before everyone, ready to jump. In that last moment, he was to hope for everyone back home to stay safe and for Reim to truly be changed for the better.

Angelus: "You dare make us tell and perform jokes!? I am not some jester, faker! No way that this is a dungeon! What dungeon has us tell jokes!? A King tested by his humor!? I cannot do this!"

Ranted the dejected man whom had hoped to be King. It was then that.. Angelus was to make the leap.

However, suddenly, Angelus was to realize the mistake he had just made..

No, Angelus has been funny before..

Yes, he has.. Angelus remembers Aureus and Nerilla laughing hysterically at some of his jokes.. At him just being himself..

Angelus felt regret within that moment while his life flashed before his eyes. Ah, how much of a fool Angelus was. Could he even survive this jump? Well, probably not, but perhaps the impact he had made on Reim had been substantial enough. If only Angelus survived this, perhaps he could truly try and be funny. Well, he just had to be himself. If you are not true to yourself, a joke never worked. It had to be true to you, to who you are. It had to come from your true bullshitting, not from a preplanned script. Angelus sighed, knowing this jump was to hurt, cause well, this was a fatal jump. No way to prevent this from being fatal..

Wait!

Angelus could! In just that moment before he hit the ground, he was to realize just how he could stop his fall.

Quickly, just before he hit the ground, he fed his armor magoi to cover his body within a white outline of magoi, protecting him from the fatal fall. Angelus was to lay on the bare floor faceplanted, sprawled out, having fallen from the tall building. It was just pure silence that followed from the man thereafter. Perhaps he was too embarrassed to even say a word after.

Magoi: 330

Notes: Used the function of the armor to prevent the fatal fall.

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Items:

Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] Vault111

Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] Gilgam11

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Well i think its certain that some jokes are art and others disrespects but I love them all, good efforts but if you can deal with the spontaneity of life then you can do improv!" Jed would push them forward as he gave hearty ser of has to their jokes. His laughter was choppy, downright annoying but the eyes of the djinn, despite how he sounded, and how he looked did seem to be genuinely joyous.

He moved around the fresh new decoration to his town, and the dent from Angelus descent. They were fun new additions, some quick thinking from most of them but improv was always the best comedy test in his opinion. The Djinn would scan over all of them, his voice chiming in to explain how they could best earn his favor this round.

"Any humor is allowed per my rules technicallybut Id love to test you with improv, mea kng you act out a funny scene by taking on fresh or interesting elements from interacting. Your prompt to act, you just lost a dungeon but to your pretenious mother or father."

He thought it was funny, Jedidiah left it up to them to see what they would do. "I'd say a fun djinn is better than a serious djinn, id say im just as good if not half cooler, look at this town."

His mood didn't match his face much but did djinn ever? He enjoyed living in this ghost town. It kept playing, it was just a moment for everyone to have fun.

Dm notes: you do not have to do the prompt, your jokes will fairly be measured but doing the imrpov prompt will make him happy.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion saddled his weight onto one foot, arms crossed as his observed and dissected the approach and method of all those performing for the djinn. The magic that Lizbeth would cast, seemed to reveal the strength behind her initial innocence. This woman definitely wasn't as submissive and breedable as he first thought. Only to stop and realize he recognized the sun-haired boy. "EGG BOY!?" While Phobos wasn't the sulfuric-scented memory, but that was the first thought associated.

However, it was Noir's humor that seemed to get him to crack a smile, it was small and poignant. Only to be followed by some sort of Reiman general whose words had merit. However, the slaver never found life so black and white, why shouldn't he do whatever it takes to win, even if it meant to be valued on his charm. But each chortle from the djinn would expose a momentary recoil on Hyperion's otherwise self-assured demeanor was possibly the challenge of this dungeon.

After the djinn would suggest the improv, Hyperion's mind sparked with a method to go about it, completely eschewing his own lineage and memories. He would take a second to shield himself from view by a pillar while people focused on on Jedidiah momentarily, unfolding a small pocket square of snake skin. It would comically unravel into a second skin; his latest flesh suit.

From behind a pillar, Medus-ion would reveal himself. Now a member of the fairer sex, with serpents for braids of hair, and fully embracing his maternal persona.

His pitch and tonality completely different. Dignified, almost too dignified, feminine with a certain rattling raspiness.  "Now I, Karen, have won the 69th Djinn of Lust and Japes and have chosen this bikini as my metal vessel!." Medus-ion would pretend to adorn the metal vessel, then polishing a non-existent bosom.

Then Hyperion would peel the flesh joined at the hairline, deactivating the magic, leaving the skin peeled back below his waist. He immediately brought himself into character with his voice, as if he were out of breath, "Mother, surely you had the chance to turn down the djinn in my stead?"

"Darling, but I could tell the djinn had chosen for me as the Queen Candidate from the very start. Who am I to argue with the unspoken intentions of a Djinn?"
"Well, if you hadn't betrayed me at every step, and exclaimed you'd give the djinn carnal services."
"Betrayal, no honey, I was just giving you the chance to prove yourself above and beyond all the other candidates, I didn't raise you to be such a sourpuss."
"You didn't raise me."
"Exactly."

After a few more exchanges between the alternating Hyperion-Medusa, "Woah, I can hear the Metal Vessel resonating, I think it's time for those carnal services. Toodles, baby!" The careless mother figure would go back behind the pillar, disappearing but not before giving an exaggerated look back with her face and a wave goodbye.

He would stow away the skin before returning from behind the pillar. He knew using the skin might not be tasteful for everyone, wondering how Noir in particular would react, but perhaps Jedidiah would enjoy the effort.

Jedidiah - Jedidiah The Great Living City [NoM/April Fools/Event] C9dd47d7efeb33f7663759de6d0c43df
Name: Skin of the false Dousa
Tier: A-tier
Material: Skin of Medusa
Description: A skin of a clone of the Medusa named Dousa. While it is the skin of a false woman it still carries the power of the species with it granting the he who wears it the stone eyes trait. This trait takes place of the trait points granted by the flesh tailor trait.
Stone Eyes:

Trait Name: Cuckoo's Talent
Trait Tier: B-tier
Trait Requirement: Given by Ipos
Trait Description: In order to give a gift fitting, but also give introspection Ipos has removed the targets original voice, and instead now they can change their voice to others.
Trait Effect: Hyperion having lost his voice can now mimic any voice he hears, but can never speak in the voice he had once before. Just as subversive as him it is both a gift and a curse of sorts. However, those with magical perception cannot be fooled and will hear the voice he once had even though he never shall again.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lizbeth stared at Phobos with her squinty face and unblinking eyes for a moment. She then abruptly walked over and grasped the young man by his supposedly injured ankle in both hands. Despite her massive size, it was ultimately all just an elaborate disguise unable to exert any more strength than Zion Koval himself. So the strange sight of a musclebound meatcake was using all her strength to just barely drag Phobos off to the sidelines. There, Lizbeth released the man's foot and stepped away giving an apologetic bow. "Sorry...I don't know healing magic. Helping you move is the best I can do. Shall I drag you out for round two?" She asked as if the act had been a favor and not just worsening Phobos' claimed wound?

The following acts each made Lizbeth stifle a chuckle in their own way until it was at last her turn once more. The djinn had given out a favorable prompt as it was in line with the next step of Zion's master plan for one final joke. She stepped forwards once more to the foot of the great statue previously erected. Lizbeth fished out a small bronze nail from a pouch at her side and used the butt of her wand to hammer it into the stone with a bit of magoi. The magic brought the sculpture of Phobos to life with movement.

"Pa-pa...is that...really you?"

Lizbeth spoke in feigned shock as she knelt down and tapped the ground with her wand in order to expand the Perfect Stage Domain. Rather than form obstacles, Zion used this spell to orchestrate a voice from the stone statue as it hopped down from the block and struck a dashing pose with fists at his hips. "It is certainly I, my Lil'Lizbutt. Your father, Willthan! And I have conquered this dungeon, NATURALLY, using my rock solid intellect!" The statue gave a dismissive wave to the dejected Lizbeth who still knelt upon the ground. "Pa-pa, what will you even do with a djinn?"

Willthan lifted his stone sword high and Zion used the illusion to create the appearance of flames around the sword. "Behold! Tis a djinn of fire! I shall use it for the greatest task one could imagine for such a divine tool....From now on, whenever your mother is mad at me and makes me cook for myself, I can absorb the flames in case I start a fire again like last time." The statue began its statement bold and tall but soon hunched over and rubbed the back of its head creating a grating sound as it expressed embarrassment.

Willthan and Lizbeth then gave a bow together and then statue and woman walked side by side to go stand next to Phobos. Lizbeth stood to Phobos' right, the statue named Willthan took up post at his left. With the two large freaks of nature flanking him, Phobos almost looked like he could be their child due to the size differences.

Magoi: 270/340
Trickster Foxspirit 4/5

Note:
Trait:
Spell:
Equipment:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost would look. on and be a bit more carefree to this next challenge. But he could not find his laughter back at the people here. It seems with all the drama in the world it was good to smile for a change and whatnot. Those who do not normally crack jokes or do comedic routines. He would look on and be truly in Bliss. As he would walk to a walk and then sat down by it. As he was a bit tired after all. As he continued to look on he would watch as everyone play the fool to be a king. To.which he would say out loud but not loud. " This power these spirits offer must truly be worth it. As I am witnessing people act in a way they never would. Just to obtain that said power. If you want to know the truth. To me to get someone to change for power. Well, then that is the punchline to this joke of a challenge all on its own."

Soon he would start to laugh as he will choose to sit this one out. As he was not a funny man then again. There was nothing funny about a person trying to gain power.

"I often hear them say. Please send me back. If only I could go back, I could do it better."
Some are lost in the past, Some are lost in the future. It is the Now that matters
None of them understand that the present only matters and the present  never seems to matter."
-Thoughts Of The Grave Digger

With Action, a man becomes a Hero with Death, a Hero becomes a Legend, and with time a Legend becomes a Myth, with hearing a Myth a man takes Action
Thoughts Of Ghost-

Spoiler:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A smirk, one more venomous than nightshade, would crack across the djinns face. Among the mass of eyes, and his broken body a grin grew so great it was as if he was going to open up to eat them. The rukh, began to flutter in away which the magicians had never seen before. The djinn's chesire grin  would murmur and mumble, beginning to growl , grumble as his voice would let out in a great rumble "Now that is comedy! I'd say I feel your pain but my family loved me so I can't relate to the disappointment."

Jedidiah would part his hands, opening them up once more. As his fingers unfurled the roads more than doubled in size. The bricks relayed now in cherry red, cobalt blue and sweet corn yellow. The houses seemed to grow and grow as the magic seemed to be more apparent. "Infact, if were talking family why don't I introduce mine!"

With the sound of his voice, almost as if in perfect call and response, two figures would approach from behind Jedidiah. There before them, was a man with a cane adorned with with eyes on its' wings. The whole garish thing was made of gold mismatching the man's matte black attire. He walked with a slow gait as a young male figure walked alongside him. His face was cheery with rosy cheeks. He had to be a young teen, his dirty blonde hair shook in front of his eyes which he kept hidden. The pair didn't seem to fit, but they would stand side by side with Jed.

Jedidiah would look down upon them both, with a glance at wsch he would turn towards the crowd once more. "I would like to introduce you to my father, and my half-brother. I hope everyone is enjoying themselves, everyone having a splendid time?" he would ask, prodding those who had yet to join in the contest of jests.

Everyone needed to have a good time, that was the point of being here. Maybe it was time to up the ante, he would ask "For this final round how about motivation, why not tell a joke about the darkest point in your life!"

The joke certainly wasn't getting any laughs right away, but it wasn't a prank or an attempt to fool them. He wished for them to motivate themselves with their own trauma, but maybe it would take a bit of honesty.

"Oh I know, maybe some truth or dare will help everyone move along, a truth is alot better than a dare dont you agree?" he would ask them, looking for responses and hopefully some enthusiasm.

"Great! I'll start everyone off with a truth of myself he would say turning around to the man in black "Would you do us the honors father?"

The man would silently nod, tapping his staff against the ground sharply and suddenly. With the quick stab into the ground life seemed to leach from the happy city. Color drained from the corpses of buildings as they would begin to fade into ruin. Each house and shop became a skeleton of its' former glory.

As the vibrancy began to drain the djinn would begin to explain. "To tell you, I am a bit of a fibber, and somrthing unique in my own right. I'll give you all the time you need for questions later, but lets end this game of charades so we can continue the contest!"

The magicians, those blessed by magic would be the first to see. The staff the man held radiated with power like that of a djinn, and they could tell, they could see its commands to end the illusion. They would see, how the spell hid the truth as black birds flew in all around them. As the magic would fade, as they saw Jed for who he was, they would see his blue skin turn black.

"I am Jedidiah, the betrayer and the false Djinn,
now play this final round for a real chance at my power, my magic of Vehemence, flames which not only bring joy, but exciting a of your emotions until it eats you alive!"
The intensity would increase as the magic around vanished from all but the young boy .

The young man would raise his hand, the air crackling around his fingertips. The young mans true form bega. To appear from beneath the magical veneer. The rukh around him fluttered more than anyone. Without a sound he would hold, as orbs blacker than night, emptier than space, would form. "And, if you try to do anything besides leave or play along" he would say as a gate appeared behind them all "Or, you can deal with my brother Sollas!"

Dm Notes: Participate or leave, but the real fun starts *after* this final round

Phobos Corvus

Phobos Corvus
D-Tier
D-Tier

From a brilliance of vibrant colors came the obscurity of a destitute landscape. A beautiful dream phased into a terrible nightmare.

There was little shift in the emotion inside of him, ere lack thereof. Phobos found himself staring, waiting for their trio of ministrations to end. The question posed to them crawling through his memory like maggots on foul meat.

Even so, he was the first to step forth when it all went quiet. The horrors he had faced were nothing to jest. Yet the tale would no doubt rouse the vilest of beasts into a cacophony of laughter. And so, he looks up to their twisted faces with a smile just as unsettling, tainted birds chirping around him.

“If you could, picture this: A room of small children who were ripped from their parents, starved and terrified. Each day they are fed a single piece of candy. It is sweet in their mouths but leaves them with an awful ache.”

His arm twitches and his hand snaps to it, holding it firm.

“One day, a man with a big, black box comes to examine them. It is just a pinch, he said, to make sure you don’t get sick. The medicine burned through their veins. Each and every one of them screamed and writhed in agony.”

He chuckles, holding his face in his hand.

“It drove us all mad and they left us alone. What did they think would happen when they let us out into that big field?”

With the aversion of his gaze, a harsh blush overtook his pallid complexion, his expression bashful as he held his arms.

“We killed all of them, of course. It did not matter who it was. They were nothing to us — and all the others to me.”

And it was how he met his dearest Diana. The mother who granted him a love so undeserving of what he was. She was the light of his life, his reason to live.

His gaze flits to their own once more before he steps back, turning toward the gate before he stops.

To leave or to continue participation was a decision that he had made the minute he stepped foot into this place. Even if he could not say the same for the others, who knew what these creatures had in store for them. In that thought, he turns his gaze toward Lizbeth and rises off the ground as his ankle had no trouble to begin with. An innocent feint he had little problem revealing in that moment.

“You should leave if you’re scared,” he says in a stagnant tone. A smile lifts his straight features, signaling a semblance of genuity remained within him. “I wouldn’t want you to get hurt.”

Saint Germain

Saint Germain
D-Tier
D-Tier

Arriving only after Jedidah revealed himself, Bunny Suit was both excited and annoyed, seeing as the Saint Germains had missed quite the show, ‘What a suprise! But I do love plot twists!’ As Blonde Hair tossed Zubaidah into their carriage, Top Hat assumed his position at Bunny Suit’s side, nodding his head as if she had said something sage or useful, ‘Indeed, more productive than our original reason, ourself.'

Yeah, better than just coming here to watch you guys get fucked up and absorb all the black ru - ’ Blonde Hair was unable to finish his sentence before his head rolled onto the floor in front of Phobos’ feet. ‘Forgive me for dirtying your shoes, lad.' Top Hat bowed slightly before Phobos, looking into his eyes with no discernible emotion, before sheathing a now-bloodied sword as if he dropped a scone at a tea-party.

Will they ever learn to shut up before they consider their words?’ Bunny Suit walked towards Phobos and kicked Blonde Hair’s head away, smiling towards the young man as her high heels crunched against the dead Saint Germain's foreheadl. ‘Sorry for the trouble, boy!

Whether or not she meant it so, Blonde Hair’s head sailed through the air and towards Jedidiah’s outstretched hands.

@ tag ● # # # ● notes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum