You are not connected. Please login or register

Imperial Symphonia | Chapter IV: Foam [NoM/Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job:

In a corridor leading to a garden within the empty estate, the charmer of the maiden was to step forth, his earrings' jingle alerting the daughter of the now fallen politician that he had come to be by her side. Perhaps the girl was mad that her father had been slain? How could she react to this? Well, to be frank, Angelus had no way of knowing, nor did he try to have one. It was within fates' hands now. Angelus could not tamper with the cogwheels of fate. It was those very cogwheels and mechanics of fate that led him to where he is now.

Angelus could not betray fate, for he was but the messenger of fate, the apostle of fate. It was by any means necessary he could that he would usher upon the dawn of fate's light. In this utterly dark night, he, Angelus Spinam, had to be a warrior of fate's light, one that can lead and be an Emperor of fate, one crowned by fate. Unable to see the face of the noble woman who was turned the other way, viewing the flowers of the garden, the man was a bit worried he had made a grave error.

Angelus: "I am here by your side, and shalt not leave. Sabina, I apologize, for what I did was not of my intenti-"

Upon trying to talk to her, he was to be interrupted by a sudden set of words from the maiden of the Cornelius estate.

Sabina: "It was necessary! I do not think you know what that man had done. I can assure you, I am not surprised by his actions! I wholeheartedly support you though, Angelus. I no longer wish for the Cornelius name to be tainted by his legacy. I wish for us, the Cornelius, to establish a brand new legacy, and have Reim know our family for better than what that man was. If we do not act now to fight the dark forces, we will fall. I shall lend you my full support as the new head of the Cornelius estate, Angelus! If you want more even.. m-my hand- you may have whatever you wish!"

It was with a slight whisper she said the latter part, however, the message stood clear as day to him. If he had been afraid of her now hating him, then he simply could not be farther from the truth. It had been the opposite. Sabina had truly adored him. It was within this garden that he was to grab the waist of Sabina, his heart devoid of love, but his mind filled with nothing but ambition for his dream. In his hands, his lush tan hands, the woman was to admire the view of Angelus' picturesque white hair and his dark handsome eyes.

It was rather alluring to her. If he, Angelus, felt any emotion from being by her side, that was just his ego being fed. Angelus was only using this noble brat. It had been clear to him from the moment he had met her that the girl had no care or regard for others who she viewed as less than her. It was that which made her such a great instrument for his orchestra of fate's will. In his arms, the woman rested her head on his muscled chest, feeling a sense of warmth. If the woman truly did support him now fully, then fate had worked within his favor, as predicted. It was now up to him to begin writing his monumental speech, his letter to the people of Reim that was to start to uplift the landscape of Reim with what he had to say. It had to be prepared.

2 Days Later

It could be heard from afar, ah yes, the crowd. Under the shadow of a tree, he was to wet his finger with his tongue and turn a page of his manifesto. It had been complete at last now. It felt like time had flown by so fast since he was but a mere merchant that struggled to sell fruit as a teen. How eventful his past few days were though. It began when he met the lady of the rain, Sabina. If not for his heart shaped gear that lied within his chest, he would not be capable of mustering up the strength to do what he did.

However, the man had no choice but to step up onto that lonely stage, and perform his play, for that was only one part of his orchestra, his symphonia. It was all now foaming up, fate's light was, yes, fate's light was bubbling up, and was about to overflow from the cauldron the light was bound to. Angelus was the propagator of fate's light, the one who stirred the cauldron to the bubbling point. It was that very light that he was to use to enlighten the ever darkening world, a world plummeting to the depths of the dark and depraved. It has now come the time to share this message with Reim, his home nation that he cared so deeply for. It was no longer that he was to let Octavius and his loyal supporters lead this nation to ruins. Angelus was to take up his sword of light, seizing his throne, seizing the hearts and minds of his fated subjects. It was now or never. It began with a speech, his speech regarding fate, the light, and the state of Reim. It has come.

If one dared to step forth, joining the crowd, they were to likely feel the unrest present today, the utter unrest and curiosity that filled the people's hearts and minds. It was the largest crowd Angelus had ever spoke to. However, this was quite the necessary step, so the people could maintain a positive view of Angelus. It was more to this speech though he was preparing now to conduct. It was so he could capitalize on the drama, to escalate the current tensions, but under a just pretense. If he portrayed himself as just someone hoping to correct the wrongs of the politicians and return the nation to glory, then there were to be less people who could view him as a chaotic figure, but rather, one that instilled hope.

In the light of the new day, on a marble balcony, he came out from a corridor. In his light red coat, and black toga underneath, one could clearly see the wealth on his person. Angelus had enjoyed great success due to his military exploits. It had only been two years from his start of military service, well, nearly. If the man wished to climb the ladder, or, even carve his own path to the throne, he had to be a voice for those tired of the failures of the reigning party. It had to be done properly though, so he did not bring suspicion to him or his faction. If the reigning party tried to denounce his or the people's feelings of the Republic and the other party, then Angelus could claim them to be trying to silence the voice of the others. It was via this tactic he was to go on to further his plan, so he could fracture the reigning party, the Republicans.

Angelus: "I stand here today, not to defend what I did. I stand here today, to present to you the facts of what had occurred on that day. I am certain countless of you have heard of the rumors of what had happened. It is I, Angelus, who did slay Cornelius Manius. I had spent the night with the Cornelius family up until the following morning when I had been targeted for hoping to marry the lovely, Cornelius Sabina. I was quite saddened by the reason why he had denied me the right to marry her, truly. I was stunned by his true colors when he came for me, trying to take my life. I had retreated farthest I could, yet I was trying to defend myself as well, so I could only retreat so far. In the end, I was cornered and had to do what had to be done. I and others saw just what that man believed firsthand. It appalled me, truly. It was then that I decided to bring that tyrant down from his pedestal, so us, the people could be freed from his depraved self."

It was then that Angelus paused, to let the crowd soak up the first half of what he had said out loud. It was an eye opening thing to hear for the Lucanian people who had long felt the policies of Remano first before the other provinces. In Reim, there was a change occurring. It was a change within the people, within how people viewed the Republic or how they may see the politicians. It was culminating within Angelus' favor, the man who sought out the throne of the nation, the revolutionary that had wished to revive the Empire, but anew.

"It is us, Reim, who must stand unified, and bring upon the dawn of the light. In our world, you must all know, but dark forces are coming to us all. It is no use trying to cower or hide from this fact. It began within the south, yes, the ancient Heliohapt, the land which had long coexisted with the nation of Reim for centuries. It is that land, that place, where the depraved began to fester, turning Heliohapt upside down! It is now up to us, Reim, the nation of the prideful, of the diverse, of the strong, to combat the terrorism clutching our land. It is up to us to root out the corrupt that care not to bring upon the dawn of the light. It is us, the men and women of Reim, who must join hands to combat those that try to drown us out with the shadows."

It had now come for the final grandiose part to be said.

Angelus: "I, Angelus of Reim, formally declare for us the faction for those whom hope to bring upon the dawn of the light onto Reim, to combat the dark forces that hope to bring us down! It is we that will bring Reim to glory once more! It is my pleasure to now reveal the formally dubbed Angelist Party! It is we, the Angelist Party, who shalt be the voice of the common folk, not of the elite, but those who came from the bottom. It is us who this great nation is built upon, not the upper elite, not the politicians who were lords for the last Emperor, but us! I will be sharing the studies me and my colleagues have conducted upon the rukh, the birds of fate within us, either dyed white or black. It is those who bear the black rukh who must embrace the light, for those who do not may become depraved. It is essential we combat that. I shall share the facts of the studies within the Angelist manifesto. I must now return to my fiance, Sabina, everyone. I will lead us to glory, to the light, so our nation may prosper, my fellow men!"

It was that which he was to end his speech with. Once his sable painted lips had quit talking, he was to lift up his hand to the people. It was to be a gesture of gratitude to the people of this city for hearing what he had to say. In his beautiful garbs, and the faint wind gently tugging upon his lush hair, those who stared up at the man were likely to have been dazed by his elegance. It was a picturesque scene of Angelus. If what he had said was not surprise enough, he had even decided to tell the nation of his engagement with the beautiful Cornelius Sabina.

It was his plan to marry her so he could obtain the Cornelius estate from the now deceased Cornelius Manius. If that was not enough either, Angelus had now entered the political scene, so he and Sabina now may run to be politicians of Reim of a new Angelist Party. However, the role of senator was not enough for Angelus, the leader of the new Angelist Party. If he aimed for a political role, then he was to aim higher, like the dark eyed eagle he was. It now began: the political arc.

Wordcount: 2116

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum