You are not connected. Please login or register

Fight Night: Merrze vs Ghost

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fight Night: Merrze vs Ghost Empty Fight Night: Merrze vs Ghost 27/01/22, 04:32 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Fight Night: Merrze vs Ghost 27733b11

Coin landed Tails.

A solitary black orb floats in the sky above. The magic circle on the bottom empowering its magic. The crowd looked on from different locations around the world.  Theos stood atop Zeus, his stormwing watching on. His hood hiding his eyes. "Welcome to this momentous  ococcasion! One of many battles of the Ages!" Crowds roar from their respectiverespective locations causing each city to rumble with their celebrations. "I am your referee Theos and this is Zeus the Stormwing!" Zeus let out a mighty screech.

"Today we have Ghost, The Witch King, to the left." The various crowds cheer on with a mixture of boos and admiration. "To my right The Queen of Fanalis, Merrze!" Without missing a beat the crowds continued to cheer, but none more than the tribes of the plains. "I want to clear a clean fight. There are no rules, except use your discretion when fighting one another."

Water cascaded over the plateau creating several waterfalls that cut through the earth, causing streams. These strea.s pooled into a pond about 50m in diameter. The arena was split into rock and water, leaving very few places for solid footholds. Moss firmly imprinted on each piece of stone. The pond created by these waterfalls littered with large pieces of stone.

"BEGIN!"

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he walked upon the steps towards a warrior's final destination. A gainful smile would be upon the face of Ghost. As he held his Tarot Cords with his hands. He would make it to starting point of the match. He would begin to shuffle the cards as he stepped back 3 meters away. Trying to keep not distance but more so a chance to counter if anything. As he looked on he would take in the view of the area he was at. It was a lovely sight yet it was filled with sad dreams. More or less the sad dreams of warriors dying. As he finally stopped shuffling the cards. He would look to The Queen of Fanalis or so they say. As he pulled out a card. It was a maiden praying under the Red Moon. This means the one in right of him kept her faith even when it should have broken. Or she experienced heartbreak how interesting.

As before the battle would start. Ghost would say to his opponent. " I heard wonderful tales about the Queen Of Fanails. You took down those troublemakers, thank you for saving me the time." The moment he said that he would have pulled out his Stsve looking on. He would cast a faithful spell. Solar Flare Causing a great light to come about. Ghost has started act. But what is it he is planning.

Note
Solar Flare -10 Magoi
460/450 Magoi
100/100 Samina

Tier: D
Class: Magician
Type: supplementary
Range: medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must place stave upside down to active.
Scaling: Range increases per 10 magoi spent
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 magoi
Description: As the ruhk surrounds him. Using his stave he creates a giant blinding light. Blinding all who have seen it for one post. Max range of 5m.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Fanalis had found herself in a strange tournament. While this was starting to become somewhat of a bad habit a good fight did sound exciting. Looking into the crowd of this water and shale grave she couldn't help but feel her blood start to heat up. Most battles she had were to the death, they had become about a cause. Even in this righteousness, there was still a special gratification from a consensual beatdown. To see those faces, to see her own people standing among the crowd, it put a smile on her face.

Erydyn would float 20m above Merrze in the sky, hovering to watch over her, plus the bird in the sky seemed rather nice.

"Well, a magic arena, not a new concept but the aesthetic surely is" she would mumble to herself as the air permeated excitement. As she would be introduced she would retort "Queen of the Fanalis maybe but I am the Empress of Meridia!"

As Meridians would unite in a roar for their Akitdaoh she would approach her opponent. He strangely kept within a close zone, but he had a staff, seemingly could be a magician she had met a few who used close combat. He seemed friendly, but as he talked he moved to use his staff, which the fanalis could not risk if he was going fly or initiate an attack. She wasn't sure what he'd do, but she knew to react.

Merrze would Flash Step biting the inside of her cheek while doing so to drink her own blood and activate her beast's Ichor of the Titans to increase her size and decrease his chances of diverting her blow. While she dashed she would bring her right foot into a kick hoping to crack the man's borg or potential his rib cage. As gold blood poured from her mouth she would say "You'll have to be specific, I've taken care of a lot of problems."

Notes: Fanalis flash stepped, based on your post you seemed to be 3m away, even if you were the max 5m range for your ability to reach flash step should be more than enough to cover it. The growth should put me out of range since it makes me 9m tall, if the dm doesn't think I have time there is still more than enough reason as to why my kick to the borg should be able to land.

Stamina: 580/590

Traits/Effects used.:

Beasts:

Weapons:

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Please allow me to correct myself...Empress of Meridia!" Theos laughed to himself as the crowds of Meridia would roar even louder at herp roclamation. Zeus continued to circle the sky not batting a eye to the giant flying whale below them. Theos blinked and rubbed his eyes. "Zeus are you telling me you've seen a creature like that before? I'm use to whales from the deep not this!" Theos said to his beast with a chuckle. Soon after his introductions the fighters commenced their battle. Theos whistled at each contestants speed. "Well Zeus looks like our friend Ghost tried one of his parlor tricks, but he's going against a Empress and battled hardened warrior. He'll have to try something different. If he attacks lands it'll surely hurt." He commented causing a thunderous roar from the crowd that watched on from the magic based screens that iminated from the orb . "Might need to invest in one of these things...Anyway how will Ghsot respond!" He said to the crowd after being sidetracked.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the fight started on he would look up to see that this Queen person was now a giant. It was much too late for him to even think about how this was going to go. As this giant form was not a part of the plan. As he looked up at her. She would say something along the lines of. 'Being more specific about the problems she took care of.' She was a bit of an odd case to him. For giving such a cold response. But something about her rukh was familiar and not that he met her. But he met someone close to her. He would lick his lips. As he got in a running stance. But something happened. His rukh would start to act up as well. Soon enough his Borg would come about. This would have Ghost lift his right eyebrow.

As he looked on he would see the giant foot clash with his
Borg of all things. Hearing the referee call his opponent
the Empress Of Meridia. A smile would come on his face. As his Borg would start to break. Lightening would start to form around him. Just as his barrier gave up. He would zoom back a good fifty meters. Now covered in a lightening like armor. It was Ghost fastest spell Speed Of Ghost:Mercury. As he looked on he would notice something flying in the sky. "Is that a giant whale and wasn't that woman a normal-size one. My on my, looks like I got the strongest person in the world in front of me. So that would make her.... This woman's daughter." He would say that thinking back to whom he partnered with inside of Ipos. "Oh boy, how to go about beating a living legend? The choices the choices the choices. Oh, now I see I can do that."

With a smile on his face, he would look at His opponent and then would prepare himself for a counter. But what kind of plan was he thinking? Only time would tell as he would yell out to her. *Say, why in the world is the Empress mingling with the common folk? I am sure she has better things to do.

Note

Ghost Magoi 460/370
Ghost used

Speed Of Ghost:Mercury
Tier: A
Type: supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: The User must have some form of electricity.
Scaling: Duration
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 4
Cost: 40/20
Description:

The user will engulf himself with lightning magic. This magical lightning coat will allow him to move at A-tier speed comparable to that of a Fanalis, The character can now move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls. so long as he is covered within this coat of lightning. This ability lasts for 4 posts

1/4 post

Borg
Tier: D-Ω (A)
Type: Defensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Once the Borg is broken or damaged, it requires 3 turns to recover.
Scaling: Cannot be scaled
Sustain: No sustain limit
Cool Down: N/A
Cost: 5 Magoi
Description:
    A sphere of hardened magoi surrounds the user in an instant. It will defend against damage equal to its tier before shattering.

1/3 until recovered

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"The Common people are the most fun though, I was common much longer than I've been a leader, now lets continue this game of chase magic man" Merrze would chuckle as she would release her magoi regulation seal. Golden light would flow forth from her head, coursing through her veins and covering her body in a golden glow. While the magoi shroud itself was way too small to cover her whole body, it was more than enough to cover her fists. She would then hit herself on the chest infusing her body with force to initiate Blazing Gold Acension. The Empress now glowed more, her body glowing gold and her veins talking the color of molten metal. The fanalis was already fast before, now she was edging into a force of nature.

With a single step, the sound would remove from where she stood just a moment before. Merrze would hunt down Ghost, slicing the sides of her ribs with her own nails to use a powered-up Hands of Divinity. Now with an extra set of arms she would hope to slam her top right fist covered with magoi into Ghost, while she did this the fanalis would use her lower left arm to try and grab him.

"Thanks for giving me a chance to have some fun!" she would roar out as she attacked,  hoping to pump up the crowd and her opponent.

Magoi: 150/160

Stamina: 520/590

Trait pool: 50/100 magoi

Abilities used:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Within the crowd would be none other than Ghost court. His knights Moka and Mya. As Mya looked at Mer turning into a four-armed giant she would say to Moka." Wow, she is really going all out. But still, she got a flying whale. Can't one of us help his Majesty out to you know even things up?" Moka would look on and would simply say to her, "Ya know his Majesty's will would not allow that. Besides, I believe that is a beast tamer down there so it's all fair game.

Back to the fight.

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." As he would say with glee in his voice as he watched her start to grow bigger. All the while she was casting her spell. Ghost would be doing the very same with his. As she then grows two more arms and hands. He would be more of a thrilling state of mind than anything else. Ghost would start to form his magical sign himself. As he would look on and then look up at that whale." How in the world of magic am I going to overcome such a force? Then again her size is her weakness in all its glory." Just as he said that he would pace himself for her incoming attack.  Fast was she when Mer was trying to close the gap between the two. Faster than him she was. But her size proved to be what let him get away. As the moment she would reach for him.

He would back away as he was already pacing to move. However, what he left in that area was not just an after image. But Ghost has cast a spell only the strongest of magicians could do. Not just a Borg but his own creation of one. As a reply to her having fun. He would say to her. "Oh you silly Empress, in the game of Cat and Mouse only the Cat is truly having fun. Then again. Show me more of the power that created a nation. While I show you the power that tricked  death over and over again." Just then right in the place, he was at. He would active Force Of Ghost:Ark If anything this should slow her down.

As he looked on at the Whale in the sky. He would start to race towards it.  Being on Fifty Meters from its location. Ghost would have to play this slowly.

Notes

Spoiler:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze would charge into Ghost's attack as he tried to escape, using her momentum to jump with all of her might. With the help of the Prometheus Primordial Cell Chain she would be able to survive the burning light. She would simply say one word, pointing at the magician and giving Ery a simple command. "ABSOLVE". The Mighty sky whale would flap its wings activating its' Blessing of the Sky Deity as it began to supercharge and fire Wrath of the Storm god.

As the storm and fury would follow Merrze would slice along her left arm drawing out ichor to create a spear 18m long infusing it with magoi through Lances of the Lioness. If h wish to play a game of chase she would rip him out of the air, he would have to deal with two power forces one fro above and one pursuing him.

"If you wish to see my power I will show you, death is powerful but nature is the warden of fate's cycles."

Notes: Tanked Ghosts attack while commanding Ery to use the wrath of the storm god, Erys blessing of the sky deity trait is in effect from a flap of his wings. While that attack fires Merrze's prepares a lance for Lance of the Lioness to cover its tip specifically since it can't cover all of it, lance is made with my beasts trait Ichor Arsenal. My Blazing Gold ascension is in effect. The winds should be more than enough to interrupt Ghost as well

Magoi: 120/160
Stamina: 480/590
Cell Chain Durability: A-tier damage from Ghosts attack, B-tier damage from Merrze = 280/400 durability for trait

traits in use:

Abilties used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum