The Beach Boys (Rame)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Beach Boys (Rame) Empty The Beach Boys (Rame) 28/06/21, 11:17 pm

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

The elderly magician was once again in the country where he had first started after losing his memories. A lot had happened since then. He has grown a bit younger in appearance twice due to magic. The first time gave him strength superior to most magicians and humans and on an even playing field with Fana, the ultimate fighters. The second time He had become something even different then magician, a muse. His body was the same of a magician except now it looked more attractive than normal, his hair and eyes were golden, and he was now attuned to sound magic, it was more a part of his body than probably any regular magician.

Also He had recently been in the country of Kina which was isolated from the world until recently. He had helped put the end to a coup de ta that had began against the ruling family. He had even fell for the former leader Manami who was the mother of the current emperor of Kina. Now he was busy trying to win the heart of the woman after saving her life in a grand fashion.

Now though he was taking a vacation from drama that seems to keep happening and wanted to just relax. He was at a beach in Balbadd. He was in some shorts for swimming while revealing his old body. He would use his special body to enter his buff mode which was normally just for fighting but it also made him more noticeable. Since he had ended his life as an assassin he had found a desire to draw attention instead. He was old and probably didnt have many years left in this world that discriminated against those who are elderly.

He would go and stand in the water feelling the waves crash over and over against his body enjoying the sensation of the salty water of the seas. He was by himself as his companions were in Kina preparing for a different future for Kina.

2The Beach Boys (Rame) Empty Re: The Beach Boys (Rame) 02/08/21, 03:35 pm

Rameruru

Rameruru
D-Tier
D-Tier

The beaches of Balbadd, now this wasn't a place the pirate was expecting to find himself. He was looking to sail to Heliohapt, but he took a wrong tide it seemed. "I really need to get myself a navigator..." he would say as his steps blew away the sand.

He was tired, but at least he was well fed, there was plenty of fish to find in the sea. With a new salty meal on each shore, he was starting to get hungry for something else maybe. First, he needed to set up camp, or find an inn to rest in. It took him a while to get used to city structure, and it seemed each one was different but there wasn't a terrain that he wouldn't be able to conquer. It seemed as if he wasn't the only one lost on the beach. There was something strange in the waters, a sight that caused him to blink and grow alarmed.

"I see I'm not the only one on the shores, how fairs your day?!" He would ask, a warm shout. Hopefully, it was friendly, he knew he wasn't exactly the nicest looking standing 13 feet tall with waist-long hair and a tree-like build. His previously heavy steps now moved slowly in the sand, if he needed to put on a show intimidation he would but hopefully, he could contain the bear.

With a bit of hesitation he would ask, with bass in his voice "Do you know where the nearest in is, I need a place to rest, I know most places might be too small to house me, but I don't know how well camping on the beaches will go.

Rame would stare, his blouse drenched with sweat and his self-sown trousers, he was looking more like a seaman and less like an immuchak. The only giveaway would be the reindeer horn in his belt buckle and the wooly seal pelt he used as a belt. Both were strange sights on these sands.

3The Beach Boys (Rame) Empty Re: The Beach Boys (Rame) 12/10/21, 10:45 pm

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

The elderly aspiring teacher would turn his neck a bit to see a massive man with dark blue hair standing before him. Now he had traveled and seen a lot in his long lived life but he was not certain if he had ever seen a man this large without some kind of magical or monstrous attributes, but it looked like he had none. He would look up giving a sweet smile only someone his age could give, "Why hello there young man, I am Silva, molder of young minds and traveler." he would say before listening to the man. "I know of the perfect place if you dont mind it being small, I did a job of sorts for the innkeeper there so she lets me stay for free. I will take you there."

He would begin to walk further inland before turning around and looking at the man again "If i am not mistaken you are an Imuchukk correct? That is one place i have never been too but i have met a few over my long life." The way he talked did not exactly fit the way he looked now. After he latest exploit he has become closer to middle aged in appearance than the elderly man he actually was.

4The Beach Boys (Rame) Empty Re: The Beach Boys (Rame) 27/10/21, 03:04 am

Rameruru

Rameruru
D-Tier
D-Tier

"Thanks for the kindness." he would say with a wide grin. Like most strangers, the old man, called Silva, gave more info about himself than what was asked. It wasn't an issue, the aspiring Rameruru. As he opened up it was obvious he wasn't afraid to pry either, but the young pirate didn't mind the conversation. "You'd be correct in that guess, we're far and few in between outside of our communities but I would guess I'm not the first blue giant you've met." His eyes held a cold stare but the bear-like man carried a jovial grin.

Even with the hospitality, there was one potential issue. He was sure the lodgings they would be going to would be of adequate standing but he wasn't sure if he'd be able to enter it standing. With a slightly nervous grin he would turn to ask the elderly man."Will there be a room large enough to hold me, even among my brothers and sisters I'm considered rather tall. I carry my own furs for warmth and my body covers the rest, I just need a roof."

If there was anything he had gotten used to since leaving home, it was a rough bed. Sure life in a taiga wasn't always the most comfortable but you could make a nice cot, layer some furs, and get a fire going. On the boat, it wasn't often relegated to a hammock or a bed small enough to support just his shins. He could lay out his furs, turn his bag into a pillow and get a nice nap. Thoughts of slumber felt like a true dream, but for now he needed to attend to his new friend.

"I apologize, I'm rather rude in not sharing my name, I am Rameruru, it's a nice pleasure to meet you Silva. I see you carry passion and strength in your heart."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum