Seeking Gold [FOT/JOB]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seeking Gold [FOT/JOB] Empty Seeking Gold [FOT/JOB] 24/04/21, 11:30 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spoiler:

Regardless of a time and place it was a hot night. Only so many nights could be so hot. But he did not mean hot as in weather. But hot as in treasure.  But for every one gold there are many more in the trash. Ghost team was trying they best to not get caught up in this war on life or whatever. But to be frank he was thinking he just might have to. For one reason or another. As him and his team arrived in the abandon town. Ghost was shocked at what he was looking at. It was like a royal family would have just up and left it to any takers. Ghost would have a smile on his face as did Mya but Moka she seemed not pleased at it at all. But you can not impress everyone. Ghost would look around as he made it to the first house. As the door was wide open he would walk in. Looking on he would start to walk inside of it. This was fine and dandy. Until he saw the first room. It was filled with gold. At first he did not think to highly of it until He realized he could buy a army with all of this money.

As he looked on to team he would say to them. "At first it seems like this was not are problem. But this war it seems to have a benefit to us and boy does that matter. So I have decided that we will help out in any way that we can. You see by gaining trust in others we can prove to be of more of a threat. Now I am not saying to give in to these people in thier ways but at last. We will have to help out best way we could. As we need to gain more power before the blackest day come." As he said that he would start to look around as did the other two. Mya would be all hands on as she would start to take more and more gold. Thinking about all the gear she can get for herself. To help better improve her might in battle. Looking around she would be all smiles as she would start to think to herself.

Meanwhile Moka would head back outside. As she was trying to wrap her head around this hot mess. Not liking what was going on. "A new war is on it's way. Maybe he is right we need to gain more power. But how can we do that? What is it he is seeing that I am not? As I see it what does this war have to do with us? I put my self into your hands indeed your highness."  Just as she said that Ghost would walk out as well. As he had a smile on his face. He knew by joining up with this war it would put them on. But the way Moka was looking. She was not in her happy place. He would give a little smile at her as he looked on. He did nkt say much as kf right Now. He had plans to do and he needed her to understand that very thing right now.

Wc548

──────────────────────────────────────────────

"I often hear them say. Please send me back. If only I could go back, I could do it better."
Some are lost in the past, Some are lost in the future. It is the Now that matters
None of them understand that the present only matters and the present  never seems to matter."
-Thoughts Of The Grave Digger

With Action, a man becomes a Hero with Death, a Hero becomes a Legend, and with time a Legend becomes a Myth, with hearing a Myth a man takes Action
Thoughts Of Ghost-

Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum