You are not connected. Please login or register

The Newborn and the Reincarnated[Private w/Julius/Job]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mori

Mori
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job:


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waves of wind blew down from the heavens, forcing themselves upon the plains below. The natural overgrown grasses and fauna that encompass the country-side of Kou would flick and maneuver to the will of the breeze, only being held in place due to the deep roots and chilled soil. The twilight sky was brightly lit with the stroke of the moon and the stars, shining a blue hue down upon the Earth, lighting up a few travelers upon a dirt road.

Whether it was safer to travel at day or night was always up to the merchant, and every merchant thought differently. If one were to travel during the day, the most obvious disadvantage would be that the caravan is visible to all dangers that the world had to offer. Bandits and wildlife most commonly had to depend on utilization of their eyes to locate prey. Travelling at night fixed this problem, but arose another, the caravan could not use their sense of sight if they were trying to locate danger. However, there was no middle-ground and the caravan master wasn’t going to argue with the ramblings of the merchant. Lanterns low? No metal armor? Sure, why not. Nothing lives on this side of the country anywho. What were they going to hide in to prepare an ambush?

The caravan was small, it consisted of nothing but a pack-mule cow, it’s carapace covered with various luxury goods pocketed away within it’s saddle, and what looked like two sheep-herders draped in nothing but cloth and wielding nothing but walking staves. Absently trudging along, making no noise besides the sound of sandals kicking up dirt and the ring of a cowbell located under the neck of the bovine. Unknowingly they would walk towards the fate of their journey, the loose web of a six-spider set-up. Although these rogues had no knowledge of the caravan itself, they were precise enough to see the caravan approaching their direction before the caravan itself saw them. Wearing cloaks of black had their uses during the illusory shield of night.

The bandits would lay prone alongside the road, masking themselves alongside the grasses that have gone untended, waiting like eels for their prey to cross their dens. When the caravan got too close and noticed that patches of field were contrasting with the flat unbroken surface-area, it was already too late. The trap was already sprung, and like men rising from their graves, the rogues would stand, daggers in hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items:

Abilities Used:

W/C: 413/1500

Magoi: 160/160
Stamina: 65/65


──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Newborn and the Reincarnated[Private w/Julius/Job] HItJnKJ

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Julius had his Young Student Hana would be partaking in a Caravan of traders, he he bought passage with one of them to travel through the next village while in Kou. Julius sent Yurameshi ahead to the next village hoping to find a leader on Hana's brother. In the mean time Hana and Julius would travel with this group, with him he had his Katana, his suit of armor, and his mask which were all gifts from Kina. Most of all he had this new little Magic Tool that was quiet interesting. It was a Golem, one in which he could feed his Magoi into and it would use Nightmare magic. It was rather interesting, and he was eager to test it out among those he would next deem to be targets of his movement.  Being an Equalist he sought to bring all people to level playing, remove the power from the rich, and spread the power out to each and every single person within Kou. In the mean time he would be gathering intel of the people and how they lived from village to village to see where he should attack and what he would market to the people to gather them to his side and join him in his REBIRTH of the world.  

The caravan had decided to take route at night, which did not bother the man what so ever. A nice stroll by carriage at night would be relaxing enough.  He only wished he would still have the power to taste the joys of a good tea in times such at this. Now that he was a Skeletal Lord, he lack the means for consuming tea and other foods. Though with the lost of abilities to eat and drink, he gain the ability to no longer need it, or sleep.  This would allow him to never be caught with his pants down as they say, allowing him to remain in a state that was always ready for offensive actions. As the carts would move along the trail  he could hear light conversation from outside. He was located in the second cart in the front. Before he knew it he felt a jolt to the side as the animals pulling them would be frighten, something had spooked them and forced them to act on instinct. As his body of bones swayed back and forth soon they would come to a halt, Julius would assume it would be a pack of wolves or some other creatures looking to fetch their meals for the night. He was wrong, as he exited from the cart he could see from behind his mask, three cloaked men walking towards them attempting to surround the carts and what he could only assume rob them for all they had, maybe leaving them with their lives if the forked everything over easily. If only they had known that upon his feet was the boots of Zoran, and that he was gifted with his step. The Dark Metal Vessel that Connie the Magi had gifted him for his action in Reim. And thanks to Jynx or as he should now know him to be, Lagi El Nagi, it was at it peek of it's current power.  

Drawing his sword Julius would look to the first target of the Night. "Hana protect the carts. I shall see the fruits of my training with Jynx and Yurameshi. " The half asleep woman nodded and she grabbed her wand from her waist band. "Of course Senpai. I will do it with my life!" She was eager to test her own abilities out as well.  The sword using magician held his blade up near his hand as he began to speak once more.   "Flash, Zoran. " Magoi would flow into his boots before lighting would start to course around him, and the boots would change into a different style of boot. They too were armor like in nature, but were so much more than that. The lighting would be bright enough to illuminate the Warrior Magician.

"Look this one has a light show for us, and look at that getup. Hey man, just stop right there and maybe we will let you have the woman of yours back after a little fun, hahaha.
Julius could see it now, these men were the worst of the humans, their greed knew no bounds, they hungered for everything that they saw. Money, goods, women, their greed has consumed them all. They were to be punished and swiftly.  Allowing his Magoi to flow into his boots once more, the power of Zoran would run through him. "Interesting. You assume you hold power. Allow me to show you what power is."  

With a single step Julius would dash up to 20 meters to the closest man to him, a trail of lighting would follow behind him as he vanished from sight, literally moving at the speed of lightning and instantly moving the distance. He couldn't help but to think Lagi once more within his thoughts.

Zoran's step:

He had already lifted his sword earlier putting him in the DragonFly stance, so when he used Zoran's step he would swing his blade too, performing his Jigen-ryu Strike
As he entered range to do so, Julius swung his blade Dealing A tier damage to the Bandit, cutting him with a lethal strike, before the bandit could even fathom what had occurred his would be spewing blood out in anime fashion, the blood acted like it was a pressured leak as his pushed from the already dead man.

Panic would start to set into the other two men on this side. The horror was only starting however, Julius would swing the weapon downwards to knock off the blood from his blade. He looked towards the other two men with a grin that was under his mask. How he missed showing it off. "Who else was it that wanted a round of fun, as he said with my student? Please, I simply wish to know the order in which you sought yourselves having this fun. "
Jigen-ryu Strike:

items:
WC:838/1500
Magoi:350/360
Stamina:70/80


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Mori

Mori
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ah, the refreshing gusto of a stroll in the midnight. Back within his temple, Mori did this often as a sort of de facto meditation walk with his masters. It was refreshing to say the least, and what was even more refreshing was the fact that he was being paid to do it and he also got one of these super cool cloaks too! It was what looked to be a combination of a hood to go over his head and a cape to drape his body. He was hired to be a part of a night time travelling caravan as protection of sorts, the merchant, at the start, wasn’t really looking to hire Mori as he was looking for “especially strong individuals” only, which didn’t exactly make much sense to Mori. It wasn’t until he revealed the medallion he was given on his departure from the monastery did the caravan merchant actually acknowledge his immense combat prowess and power! ‘Sometimes it’s hard being this strong,’ would be Mori’s only thought as he made this deceitful accomplishment.

He was tasked to walk alongside the front wagon with the caravan guide and protect the goods of the trader “with his life.” Ofcourse, it would never come to that; all he’s been exposed to in this world are good honest people who slept during the night. It would be a real doozy to think that anyone or anything besides what appeared to be the people of this caravan would sleep during the day. The merchant must’ve just been paranoid and it would be one of the various things to make Mori chuckle to himself on this small journey along the grass fields of the Kou country-side.

It ended up that Mori was so careless, that he’d walked right into a trap without even thinking on it. He was relaxed, his arms resting behind his head as he strolled, and it was very much to his surprise when a bunch of men dressed in black rose from the fields around the first cart. As soon as they did, like a sheep, the caravan guide would look to Mori worriedly, but Mori, so reckless, had his eyes closed, and happened to be quietly whistling as he walked. He didn’t realize there was any danger, even when the caravan audibly stopped moving, until he walked into something, to which, he at first thought was a tree of sorts.. what it happened to be was a tall strong man, couldn’t be smaller than 6’4”.

It was then, Mori finally opened his eyes, head so close you could call it nestled in the chest of the bandit in black. With a confused smirk, the young monk would look at the bandit quizzically, as he truly wasn’t understanding why the man was in his way. Mori, understanding the concept of personal space, would step backwards a couple of times before smiling and chuckling.

“Sorry, sir, didn’t see you there,” Mori would say before looking back at the caravan guide, who’d sort of lowered his head in his hand in embarrassment for a man he hadn’t known for less than a day. Still not understanding, Mori would attempt to walk around the bandit, but just as he tried, the bandit would brandish his arm around the young monk’s neck and throw him back in the direction of the caravan guide, who aptly caught Mori with one arm under each of his armpits.

Mori, dazed by this, would look up at the man who caught him, and then back down to the man who threw him multiple times. OH.. So that’s what’s happening. The bandit who threw him would chuckle at the scene that’d just played out within his sight.

“Alright, so we’ll play this nice and simple. We,” the bandit would gesture to himself as well as the two other bandits that’d surrounded the first cart, “are toll collectors. We keep this road safe guarded and keep it up to date on modern road-keeping guidelines. Give us our share of your,” he would then motion his finger in the direction of the cards, “goods, and we’ll let you go by unharmed.”

Well, that seemed simple enough, and Mori blinked a couple of times throughout the man’s little explanation of who the men were. On his way here, however, Mori would see a couple of tolls upon the way here, none that he had seen were stationed anywhere besides in a booth along the road. It wasn’t out of the question that this country could have various ways of collecting payments for road maintenance, but these men aren’t wearing the same uniform either.. Hmm.

Mori would slowly rise from the grip of the man who’d caught him, and would begin to speak, finally piecing together the situation and improvising a response to potentially get the traders out of this sticky spot, these men in black looked strong, way stronger than him. “Well, caravan guide, these men are obviously toll collectors, why don’t we just give them their due and be on our wa-” and just like that, a man Mori had not seen prior to this very moment was directly in front of him. Mori, after processing Julius’ presence, would hop back as he spoke his one-liner.

Looking behind the man who’d appeared before him, Mori would notice a trail of lightning that followed within his wake. It seemed to trace all the way back to the second cart.. Sensing that things were happening all too fast for his head to keep up, Mori would quickly turn his back to the man with lightning at his feet, scoop the caravan guide up-and-over his shoulder and run back to the second cart. This was right as Julius had sliced open the first bandit and boasted to the others with his threat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tl;dr: Mori was one of two people at the front of the caravan. He tried to reason with the bandits before Julius sliced one in half. In turn, he picked up the caravan lead, threw him over his shoulder, and bolted back to the second carriage.

Items:

Abilities Used:

W/C: 1383/1500

Magoi: 160/160
Stamina: 65/65


──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Newborn and the Reincarnated[Private w/Julius/Job] HItJnKJ

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hana watched as her master dealt with one of the bandits who were being less than polite to the mentions of her. They were disquieting and rotten men who knew nothing of real power such as her Julius Senpai. Lord Plagueis, might be viewed as an evil man by some, but that was because they lacked the compacity to see the world he would shape. Hana though seen him as a man who was bringing forth an era of peace and providence.  She had even helped him within her home Nation where some might see it as betrayal she knew there would not be things of that nature in the world to come.  

As Lord Plagueis finished his cut and she scanned the area, two men came towards her. She was quick to notice that one was the Caravan Lead and the other one of the men on foot from when they boarded the second cart.  Aiming her wand over them, her magoi would rise and build within her arm and focused it into her wand before allowing her eyes to focus on any and all threats that may follow them. "Quickly, take him into the Cabin. Lord Julius will handle these men with no problem.

Meanwhile, from behind the mask and suit of armor, the sword-wielding Dark King Candidate would turn his head and look towards the other bandits.  His eyes scanned them well, their faces showed shock and awe at the speed of The Samauri Swordsmen, and with good reason. Even Jynx the Overlord of his own Kingdom and a powerful man was not able to follow the movements of Julius.
"Two left on this side. Hana How many on the others?"  After asking Julius raised his sword to his cheek once more.

In unison, the remaining bandits on this side would rush in on Julius as their friend's body folded over and slammed into the ground giving a slight thud sound as it hit the ground.  Together they would break away from each other hoping that they could circle around and catch him lacking in his abilities to defend himself.  The Masked man followed them both as far as he could with his eyes trying to see who of them would be the first to reach his position. Quickly reaching out to the ruhk he would command them to his aid.  However, he would recall his abilities would likely do damage to the carts and those within them too.   This looked to be the end of his Use of Zoran unless he would step again. Though if he did he might allow them to target Hana or others in his wake of absence from their attacks.

The air pressured out of his lungs, it was time to test this armor and his bones.  His boots would fade from their armored look and took their sealed state once more. As they did the Bandits attacked together. The two of them used Dancing Bird Each of their thrust found his armor their target stabbing into his armor, damaging it.  Then came the strike of their blades, upon making contact with the red suit of armor, it would crack and crumble a bit showing the stress it was put under.  After feeling the blade leave from the armor Julius would grin before letting out an angry laugh. "Congratulations, you failed in your attempt to kill me. Now let me show you how it is done!

Once more calling to the Ruhk he would mutter two words, commanding the ruhk to his aid, and casting two spells side by side. Holding his free hand out towards the mean, Julius' magic would cast. Be Destroyed, Grip. With the command given Strength magic would come from Julius, the magic circle on his hands would glow under his suit as the spells would activate. Firstly, the area around him would soon become overwhelming for those without B-tier Strength or higher. They would feel the force of his magic slam them to the ground for B tier Damage, this would reach out 25 meters from him. Once the bodies of the bandits hit the ground Julius took his sword and swing it applying A tier Damage to one's neck as he removed the head that sat upon it, it too then would slam to the ground. Screams would echo throughout the darkness as the second bandit would soon feel pressure build around his neck, however unable to move he could only wail out until his throat would be crushed enough where he could no longer cry out but only gasp for air until ultimately it would be crushed fully and his lifeless body striking the ground.
WC:781+838=1619/1500
Magoi:290/360
Stamia:70/80



spells:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Mori

Mori
C-Tier
C-Tier

Hiking to the second carriage as fast as he possibly could, Mori would feel nothing but adrenaline course through his veins. Something.. bad had just happened before him. He couldn’t explain why it was bad in his current state of mind but he knew damn sure what just happened wasn’t good. That man that appeared from seemingly nowhere.. killed someone right before his very eyes. Although not foreign to death and it’s concepts, he’d had to witness the funeral of the masters of his abbey in the past, but something as vile as murder firsthand was something entirely new to the young monk.

After finally reaching the wagon, Mori would roughly flop the conscious body of the caravan lead off of his shoulder onto the back of said wagon. It was a rough toss, and the lead hit his head before sitting up and pressing a hand to it. The young monk’s breathing was visibly frantic, and his ability to stand-straight would come into question as he fleshed his own body over the side of the carriage, pressing his back hard into it’s side to support his weight and avoid falling over. His eyes were wide and his pupils were small as he thought over everything that had just happened. The words of the woman within the cabin went completely over the disheveled monk’s head.

Just witnessing a man get sliced clean in half before his very eyes, Mori could only envision it once more, and couldn’t help but heel over and throw up his dinner off of the side of the road. He never thought he’d see anything of the sort, and he couldn’t help himself but put his own body in the shoes of the man who’d been cut. Not five minutes ago, his last words would be a threat towards the young monk.. The harsh reality of this world dawned upon the young monk, and had hit him all at once.. and he did not like it one bit.

After hearing the screams of anguish and the cries of more men, more than likely spiritually past begging for mercy for their crimes, Mori couldn’t help but fidgetly look back in the direction of the bloodbath from where he derived. With it, he saw what was left of the bandits. The scattered remains painted the lining of the first wagon with a coat of dark red. A bead of sweat would run down the young monk’s head. Reality was cruel.

Unbeknownst to the young monk, three more souls would sneak up on the second cart. Using the foliage of the plains around the dirt roads the group had traveled upon as cover, they would, unnoticed, surround the wagon. Despite two of them being on both sides of Mori, he couldn’t even fathom words nor thoughts outside of what he saw at the moment, and it was only the shout of the caravan lead aptly pointing them out did it bring Mori back to his senses. Wiping a bit of the bile from his lips with one of his sleeves, he’d notice a man wearing similar clothes to the ones who’d been slain hefting a sword up into the air, prepared to swing it down at Mori, who’d still been leaning on the side of the wagon, out of sight of both Hana and the Caravan lead.

His adrenaline still surging, Mori would quickly slink down the side of the cart as the bandit flung his blade in the young monk’s direction, cutting the wood of the hull of the cart cleanly but inaptly missing the neck of the monk. Now sitting on the dirt road, back against the wheel of the wagon, Mori would roll to the side before the bandit could pull the sword from the wood he’d implanted it into. Then getting on his stomach, Mori would quickly crawl under the wagon.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tl;dr: Mori makes his way to other wagon, throws caravan lead into cabin with Hana. He then stagnates to the side of the wagon, out of sight of Hana and the caravan lead and pukes at the thought of the man getting sliced in half. The other 3 bandits in the group sneak up on the other wagon, surrounding it, while Mori is in his trance. Mori snaps out of it at the yelling of the caravan lead spotting them, and nimbly avoids a sideways slash by slinking down beneath the cart. Mori crawls under the second cart.

Abilities Used:

W/C: 2029/500

Magoi: 160/160
Stamina: 65/65


──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Newborn and the Reincarnated[Private w/Julius/Job] HItJnKJ

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Lord Julius!" she screamed out as the blade met his armor, her eyes then watched as he brought out his strength magic, it was the first time she had seen it used on a person, and to be honest it was frightful. She then shifted her gaze to Mori, the young man losing his lunch. She went to look back to her master fighting when she then heard a yell a blade sliced into the cart, and her expression shifted. Running around the backside of the cart her wand pointed at the mark of aggression. "Zip Zap!" she said in a commanding voice as she directed the ruhk to do her bidding, lighting zapped out into the Bandit dealing him B tier damage. The Bandits Body smoked from the arcs of lightning that had danced over his body.  

With the life draining out of the remaining men Julius had fought, hearing the yell the Skeletal Lord lifted his head only to see a man crawling out of the cart Julius and Hana had ridden in.  What's this? Thinking to himself just as an arc of lighting could be heard moments before a scream and a thud.  Hana! Thinking again, he needed to reach his pupil and fast. Lighting would start to course throughout his body as he gave his command to the ruhk. He didn't NEED Zoran's step to act fast, though it was the fastest way he had to travel currently. He had his dear 'Friend' Connie to thank for that, he hated that this was true, however, his voice emitted his command. "Lightning Reflex!" With Black Lightning now covering and enhancing his legs he'd move 5 meters in a single fash, he'd scale this ability four times paying an additional 40 magoi to cover a total of 30 meters. Enough to get him to the other side of the Cart, scanning the area he saw the body on the ground at the skill of Hana, he was proud of his student.

The remaining two would in a similar fashion as the two who had stabbed him had done before though this time, they wouldn't find their mark. When the first strike would come in Julius' Borg would take shape around his body blocking the total B tier damage from the attack. As the borg took shape Julius spoke out to the ruhk as he lifted his sword flowing magoi through his sword. "Repelling Strike" Lightning channeled around his blade as it pushed a negative magnetic force outwards pushing the blades away. Julius paid another 10 magoi to scale the defense of the ability matching the force of the sword swing.    

He was not yet done though, with his sword Julius make a quick two swings before sheathing his weapon back to his side.  Their bodies would drop sliced open with the damage from his A-Tier sword.
His eyes looked down at the two of them before looking around to see if any other threat remained. There wasn't a look of threat around just horror and a fearful gaze from other people who were part of the Caravan.  Julius' boots shifted towards Mori as he reached the young Monk, bending at the Knees he offered his hand. "Fear not friend, the threat has ended. We should see if anyone is in need of some healing, if so I will assist them. My name is Julius Plagueis, what's yours?"

After more little chitchat and small talk and healing anyone who would need it, Julius return to his cart and waited for the ride to start again, this time keeping a watchful sense about things.  Hana looked to her master and sighed in relief. "Glad we were able to protect these people. The greed is so deepely seated in Kou I fear it will take even grander actions than that on Reim. She speak softly even though they were alone.  Julius Nodded his head, from behind his mask a grin crossed his bone mouth. "Yes, I fear that too. First thing is first though, it is time I honor my deal with Jynx. We will return to Kou in time, but I forsee us needing an army. Though I heard the Merchant man and his Guild attacked the Captail of Kou, and recently one of the cities would attacked due to terriorst. Perhaps we will have more allies that await us within this Country."


Spells:

npc:

WC:1571/1500
Magoi:260/360
Stamina:70/80
EXIT



Last edited by Julius Plageuis on 11/04/21, 08:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : EXIT)


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Mori

Mori
C-Tier
C-Tier

Mori, still under the cart, couldn’t help but give a blank stare at the helping hand that was offered to him. The amount of lives that have probably been taken with the hand before him put fear into the young monk’s heart, but his natural self-preservation skills took hold, and despite being dumb of mind at the moment, he’d hold out his own hand and would take the hand of Julius. Helping himself up to his feet with the help of the man, Mori would brush the lasting dirt that stained his clothes off of his tunic. The piercing gaze within his eyes slowly faltered, but goosebumps would last upon his tanned scan.

“Mori, my name is Mori,” he’d simply say in response to the man’s question. The rest of the journey was quaint and calming to say the least. With no injured parties bar the husks of the bandits, the caravan led on without trials and tribulation to come. The young monk stood at the front of the caravan once more, avoiding the powerhouse of a man who resided in the second at all cost. He had too much to think about to warrant starting any kind of relationship with someone like that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tl;dr: Thread Exit

Abilities Used:

Magoi: 160/160
Stamina: 65/65


──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Newborn and the Reincarnated[Private w/Julius/Job] HItJnKJ

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum