You are not connected. Please login or register

Allyway of Chaos[Job/Pivate]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Allyway of Chaos[Job/Pivate]  Empty Allyway of Chaos[Job/Pivate] 30/01/21, 12:20 pm

Naofumia

Naofumia
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job Name: Alleyway Chaos
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 100 XP|7,000 Huang
Job Overview: While the midst of a new King in the streets of Reim seem fine during the day, the nights are stalked with whispers of plans to try to attack the palace and relieve the King of his throne. While walking through the streets, you come across a group of mercenaries who are preparing to make an attempt at attacking the gates of the palace. They decide to instead turn their weapons on you. After taking them down, you report the incident to a City Official and they reward you for your service.

Mercenaries:

Enemy Name: Mercenaries x 4
Needed damage to take down: 1 C-Tier
Abilities:
Feather Feet: The mercenaries are unarmed, yet are extremely skilled with their bare hands.
Back Scratch: Mercenaries attack using the back of their fist, dealing D-Tier Damage.
Twisted Strike: The mercenaries swung their arms up diagonally, striking C-Tier Damage.

Counting Buildings

In recent days a large well built man had slowly started monopolizing the criminal underworld of Reim; using charm instead of fear, words instead of steel and those who crossed him simply mysteriously disappeared without word or warning. People were starting to no longer feel dishonored buying stolen or fraudulent goods, while still at odds with everyday folk people were becoming less and less scared of losing their life to a mugging. His nicknames were starting to pick up swag as rumours were flying; The Friendly King of Crime, or the King right behind you. This change in approach and the president it was creating really triggered some by atmosphere created.

With merchants allocating 10% of their potential stock to give those who may or not rob them, mercenaries were starting to lose favour as a deterrent to the unknown. On this plain new day a choice was being made. A large man [Dwayne] was sitting on a backwards chair leaning forward on the back support with his head resting upon his layed arms; before him were several others listening closely to every word.  “If we don’t do something soon, things are going to change” he would say with his rigidly rough accent. “I say we find this {King right behind you} and kill him, if crime returns to an unknown we will be laughing” The mercenaries listening would all turn around to look behind them, collectively saying in confusion “Where?”. This angered Dwayne as he realised how stupid this group was “Geez, this is how we become useless”. The conversation would carry over for the better part of an hour, at which point Naofumia wearing a lovely white dress, blue jacket, and a white skirt underneath the dress accompanied by her black leather boots with her blade at her hip. This attire for this area was quite extravagant and the only reason she was even wondering about this part of town was to visit a friend she made the other day, who happened to live nearby.

Naofumia decided to stop at the worse possible position as she started to count buildings in attempt to demise the location of her friend, but from the perspective of the mercenaries she was a strange armed woman who not only looked out of place, but appeared to have stopped to gaze at them with the corner of her eye. With a single nod from Dwayne the group turned to gaze upon Naofumia.

Wordcount 409
Weapons =  Rapier
Spoiler:
Allyway of Chaos[Job/Pivate]  7BLkL7L
Name: Rapier
Tier: D
Type: Sword : Rapier Model
Material: Iron blade, Leather grib and Gold decoration at parts.
Appearance:

An Iron straight single handed two sided blade that reaches a distance of 1.08 meters. The black leather hilt is semi encaged in a circular design to wrap around the user's hand, this is also made of iron, however, there is a gold finish on top. The cage has a spiral of shorts that reaches back to the pummel of the weapon, protecting the user's hand from attacks .The pummel is also pointed like a blade

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Allyway of Chaos[Job/Pivate]  A25qPHA

Rameruru

Rameruru
D-Tier
D-Tier

After countless days of parading through brick roads and marble buildings, to crumbling concrete slums, the blue giant had finally found business. Rumors were the second sickness besides plague which would riddle the streets, passing between hands. While they could sicken, and corrupt, they could also lead to an untimely demise. They were so sweetly enticing, the whispering worries of a King of Crime, the King right behind. Theives and pirates both shared a certain show of flair, and it was in the performance that they truly controlled a situation. Subtle trickery could be used to intimidate, or it could be to control, convince. It was easy to intimidate as a giant, but when a great big King Pin hid behind everyone, the best one could do was provide the bait. The best kind of bait for a thief or pirate? A blow to their ego.

"It's showtime." he muttered, loosely buttoning the blouse he had tailored. He wasn't used to this dress but he had to look the part, even his beautiful blue locks now hid under mud brown dye. At 4m he had to duck to get underneath the door, but upon entering the room would breathe with every step. Creaking and contracting, aching with its labored breathing. Taking a worn wooden bench he would take a seat, causing the furniture to moan and gather the attention of everyone.

"Let's see if they take the bait."
Their eyes had to be swarming him, vultures looking for a meal or an indication of threat. He had to do this subtly, so he would turn towards them with a broad, warm smile. "Sorry Amicis (friends), don't mind me, just keep me in the back of your minds, I'm just looking for business." He would turn back. It was a grand goal, a fledging pirate wishing to rob a king of thieves.

Naofumia

Naofumia
C-Tier
C-Tier

“One two three” Naofumia would visually point at the points, “ah so it's the turning down that street and several blocks downs” with that Naofumia would continue her journey in this area one foot in front of the other, as she attempted to locate her destination. Little too Naofumia the paronidod would be led to believe that her expressionless face and finger pointed was directed at them, even though Naofumia couldn’t even see them or at the very least hadn’t registered their existence what so ever.

“Right lads, I have a feeling that Woman works for the King right behind you” they once again turn around “WHERE”  “I’m really gonna hit you guys” Bully” “Yeah Real bully”. “Shut it and let's use the back streets to follow her but watch your backs” The group would get up and would slowly start to stalk Naofumia from the dark back streets and alleyways in the hope of locating The King Right behind you. Recently Naofumia had a close call in the battle against a mage and wanted to check in on the father of the children who were attacked, it was leaving a bad stone in the bottom of her stomach and she wanted to know one way or the other if the child survived.  “Excuse me, stranger but do you know where??” Naofumia would close her eyes as she addressed a strange man in a black coat and pointed red hat “One Sec”Sure”. Making some weird visuals with her body and arms while she attempted to describe the man she didn't know his name “He's about this big, his face is shaped like this and em his body comes out to here and well em em his ears are a bit taller than mine”

“Everyone stop, she's onto us, you see the motions and that man must be the King” “Isn’t that just Bilbo?” “Whos Bilbo?” “The em guy who sells random stuff” “okay let's head to the next pass and see if we should attack, tight formation everyone shoulder to shoulder”

“Sorry Girl, I have no idea what you’re trying to say but there is a guy with an injured kid down the next street” Naofumia would make a slight bow “Thank you” and then proceed to continue her journey.

Word Count 381
Total Word Count :790

Rameruru

Rameruru
D-Tier
D-Tier

The giant would wait, and he would wait. Time would begin to elapse, as thieves would trade stories and bandits sharing scars he would eventually find himself bored. Maybe he didn't know enough about this man in order to make a judgment. Even if not he was hoping he could bait some kind of information, or even confrontation in order to answers!

With a sigh, he'd toss away his frustration. The heavy creak from him leaving his spot would have the other inhabitants provide him the most attention since entering as they stared. Ignoring prying eyes he'd exit the building, maybe it was better to patrol the streets to see if his ears could catch anything. The change in lighting would offend his eyes as he did his best to adjust.

Still squinting he would look around. "Well, I guess I best get to hitting the streets" he would mutter.

The cement brick roads would seem to endlessly twist and turn. Thankfully, it seemed as if most of the people out right now were invading the back roads. He needed to get to know them better, especially if the Immuchak planned on keeping up this disguise. He was unsure how well the dye could hold out here, or himself, it wasn't even the warm season but his massive body was starting to steam his clothes. He would need to find some shade, or at least someplace to rest and try and get more information.

With eyes too high he wouldn't notice most of the people in front of, or below him. The words of street rabble, what little they were would attract him to come and turn a corner. Maybe he'd finally be able to get some direction. "Even with these clothes and dye, whose gonna help someone of my size. I should've pretended to be a gladiator instead..." He would think with a clouded heart of woe. His mind must've been clouded as well because he wouldn't notice the young woman he almost ran into.

wordcount: 650/1000

Naofumia

Naofumia
C-Tier
C-Tier

Still heading straight down the street Naofumia is somewhat paying more attention to the buildings and roads than those walking; as she attempts to locate her target location. She had to do a complete sidestep to avoid a large individual to her left; Naofumia would pause for a moment taking a firm stop, in this moment she would simply gaze upwards with her expressionless face thinking to herself Maybe he would know”. Naofumia would shift her mindset and began moving forward again, however, the rush of several footsteps and the sound of something cutting air caused her to quickly look to her right.  Leaning her neck back slightly Naofumia would find herself accidentally avoiding a stone that had been pelted towards her.
Four attackers had begun to charge her and the man standing next to her, two from her right and two from the direction she had just traveled.

Right men, we have him that must be the King of right behind youNaofumia and three of the attacks would all look behind them. Where? Naofumia would look at the tall man behind her “Oh this is your fault”. Naofumia would continue walking forward keeping an eye on the attacks “NO RELATION” On her second step Naofumia would turn around with her rapier drawn Guess I have no choice”   As the four attackers entered the 7 mete mark they would bring their arms close making fists and as such Naofumia would respond with a forward guard stance. “Why do I always, end up in a fight”

The leader of the group would point towards the Giant "You have been plaguing our streets, MR KING RIGHT BEHIND YOU...YOU'RE MINE AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME NOW. SWIN"

Word Count = 287
Total Word Count = 1077

Rameruru

Rameruru
D-Tier
D-Tier

Soon confusion would start to fill his thoughts even further. Before he could even get the chance to discuss with the young lady an ambush had come their way. His new friend, or at least he hoped it was a friend, was quick to draw her weapon. While it was smart for him not to carry his conflagrating goldenrod, it had put the Immuchak in a little bit of a pickle. His disguise may have worked too well so he could at least fight back.

One of the men would charge him, a Twisted Strike would follow, striking the Immuchak in the chest, as the scrawny man could barely reach towards the massive Rameruru. "You know, its polite to introduce yourself, and here let me show you a proper handshake." He would say, gripping the mercenary by his dirty mitt, crushing the hand with his B-tier Strength. "How about having your friend over there give it a look?" joked the giant.

With a heave, he would toss the man by his crushed arm, 2m backward into his friend. On the ground, he would be incapacitated, but there were still two more guys to go, and who knew if anyone else was lurking around.

"It seems like we're all on the lookout for the same man, I got your back, you got mine? He would offer, extending friendliness to Naofumi. "GAAAAAGAHHHH!" one would scream charging them both. Stepping out of the way, he would look at the young woman again, maybe it was proper he introduced himself.

"Not the best chance to meet, I'm Rameruru, and I guess at this point I'm the bait" he would say with a sigh. Hopefully, they would provide them useful information of any kind, he didn't enjoy beating for no reason. Though, they did start the fight with him.

wordcount: 954/1000

Naofumia

Naofumia
C-Tier
C-Tier

Suddenly Naofumia would find a man being through her way by the man before her, not expecting this shift in the enemy’s momentum as he was thrown towards her by the giant; Naofumia would instinctively thrust her Rapier into his Head piercing somewhat deep before pulling it back. “Is this why they call you the Boss of Right behind you? Or whatever that man said?, just tosing people behind you” Naofumia would say with a bit of sarcasm in their voice.

Dropping the sarcasm, Nafoumia would step forward with both feet placed firmly on the fallen head; this was her attempt to close the difference in their height “Sure I will cover you’re back?, but I’m just looking for someone else, pretty sure”.

“I’m Naofumia”. Feeling disrespected as Naofumia stood on one of his comrades one of the mercenaries would rush in towards Naofumia in a rage as the other went for Rameruru “You, re just fat in the wrong direction!”. Naofumia would pause for a moment processing the joke made towards Rameruru “That’s, actually a good one, not that I support his words”. This moment of hesitation would nearly cost Naofumia as a strong diagonal punch was flung her way[Twisted Strike], as the attacker closed the gap quite swiftly with his feather feet. Naofumia would pretend to go for a parry, but would, in turn, rotate swiftly kicking of one foot, still on the other head, and avoided the attack, she would receive a Back Scratch to her shoulder as her attacker reacted quickly to her dodge.

Naofumia would take a moment to bite the hand to cause a reflex reaction as she quickly rose her rapier towards the sky and slashed it across his neck. Looking back towards Rameruru to see the outcome of his battle. “Theirs another to you’re 3”.

Word Count 308
Total Word count 1385

Skills used
Magical Parry+1 scale & Strike +1 scale

Stamina used 40
Stamina 125/165
skills:

Magical Parry
Allyway of Chaos[Job/Pivate]  Tumblr_p84hwd32EK1xrpawgo1_500
Tier:D
Class: Warrior
Type: Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks:Requires stable footing
Scaling: Range
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Cost: Stamina

• Use 10
  • Sustain 5

Description:
The user waits for the last possible moment, and tightly dodges an attack maneuvering around the target. This is done by pushing off one foot while rotating their hips, or by pushing off both feet and jump diving.  because it's actually a dodge. The max travel distance per usage is 5 meters. If the user is able to escape the range of the incoming attack with this ability, it's considered avoided.

Strike
Tier:D
Class: Warrior
Type: offensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Requires the user to take a front guard stance.
Scaling: Damage
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Cost: Stamina

• Use 10
  • Sustain 5

Description: User flicks their wrist up point the blade upwards and proceeds to swing it as they twist their wrist and strikes the target.  This attack does D-tier Ability Damage. If sustained, the user can use this ability again.

Bandit used - Twisted Strike, and Back Scratch.

Rameruru

Rameruru
D-Tier
D-Tier

"Thanks for the warning!" he would scream. A back scratch had come his way, he'd tank the blow. [color=#0066cc]"I think it's my turn now." The giant would grab the man by his neck, slamming the mercenary into the ground. He might be dead, he didn't know his own strength but at this moment he was only trying to incapacitate. Despite the show of strength, the last remaining thug would wildly charge at Rameruru.

His new friend seemed to have disposed of their foes with greater grace than he could. A Twisted strike would land, once again he had taken the blows, while these blows had a little more force, he didn't even flinch. He would return the favor, clasping both hands like a club he would swing upward, crushing the mans the sternum in a single blow. There would be no time for words as a crimson spewed from his mouth, it wasn't a pretty sight, but it was self-defense.

"Not how I expected my day to go, are you okay?" he would say, turning towards the young woman.

Wordcount: 1153/1000

Naofumia

Naofumia
C-Tier
C-Tier

The battle was over and Naofumia didn't really feel like anything happened; her previous encounters were quite significant and felt light. No problem, if you’re going to run a gang or whatever this King of right behind you did they say?  Naofumia would take a deep breath and start brushing herself down making sure her clothes were not messed up. “I’m perfectly fine, a bit of a weird encounter. I was wondering if you knew a man who was recently injured who's looking after a kid, who also is significantly more injured?". Returning to her normal posture Naofumia would return the question, "are you alright? You seemed pretty strong. I was impressed." Taking a few moments to breathe Naofumia would gaze at Rameruru offering out her hand to shake. “King Rameruru was it? I'd make a note to remember the name”. Regardless if Rameruru took the handshake or didn't Naofumia would intend to look for the man she was seeking from a few days before.

As the events would unfold Naofumia would be in deep thought as her feet carried her away “Hmm having someone to fight with you, might be quite useful; I should think of a few strategic tactics to work with others, maybe even read a book”. At this moment Naofumia would have a vivid flashback into the battle that happened mere moments ago, how Rameruru threw one of the attackers; making him easier to finish for another while turning a numbered battle into a repeated one vs one or at least that would be how Naofumia would remember the situation.

Before being fully out of range Naofumia would turn and speak to Rameruru “GoodBye it was a pleasure”.

280wc
1665 Total WC
[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum