Requirements/Drawbacks:Requires stable footing
Scaling: Range
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Cost: Stamina

• Use 10
  • Sustain 5

Description:
The user waits for the last possible moment, and tightly dodges an attack maneuvering around the target. This is done by pushing off one foot while rotating their hips, or by pushing off both feet and jump diving.  because it's actually a dodge. The max travel distance per usage is 5 meters. If the user is able to escape the range of the incoming attack with this ability, it's considered avoided.

Thrust
Tier:D
Class: Warrior
Type: Offensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks:Required to pull their weapon close to their body before attacking.
Scaling: Hits
Sustain:0

• Use 10
  • Sustain 5

Description: The user pulls the weapon towards themselves, normally the opposite shoulder to the wielded hand, and thrusts it forward towards a target in the form of a piercing attack. If sustained, the user can make a rapid Additional Trust. This attack does D-Tier Ability Damage.

Strike
Type: offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: Requires the user to take a front guard stance.
Scaling: Damage

• Use 10
  • Sustain 5

Description: User flicks their wrist up point the blade upwards and proceeds to swing it as they twist their wrist and strikes the target.  This attack does D-tier Ability Damage. If sustained, the user can use this ability again.

180 Calibur Parry
Type: Defensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: Defensive Stance and the tip must  of the Rapier must make first contact.
Scaling: Defence

• Use 10
  • Sustain 5

Description:Reflects an incoming attack back towards its origins, with the illusion of one smooth motion. This is done by parrying the attack downwards with the top of the rapier towards the hilt of the weapon. Using the hilt Proceeds to complete the reflection with a flick of the wrist.  At this current level, this ability is only able to parry a non-magic based D-Tier ability. If sustained, this ability can be used again.

Naofumia Starter Skills [done i think] BmjdDPI

Dash
Type: supplementary
Range: Medium.
Requirements/Drawbacks: stable footing
Scaling: Range

• Use 10
  • Sustain 5

Description: Kicks off from one foot in a direction and travels 5 meters. If sustained, this ability can be used again.

Last edited by Naofumia on 31/01/21, 06:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Magical Parry

I wouldn't limit yourself to only closed ranged attacks. You could use this to dodge over a projectile and other attacks as well. As for a suitable replacement for a requirement / drawback, you could say that this requires stable footing.

I don't believe this requires a distance amount but feel free to add it if you'd like. The standard for mobile dodges at D Tier is about 5 meters give or take.

Thrust

Add that this does D Tier damage.

Strike

Same as above.

As for the requirement / drawback, you could use something similar to the one you made for the ability above. Instead of limiting yourself only to bladed weapons.

180 Calibur Parry

Add that this parries D Tier attacks.

As for how it works, unfortunately for a D Tier ability, it can only do one thing in this case. If it was C Tier, it would be able to redirect and reflect for damage both at D Tier effectiveness. However, as a D Tier ability, it can only redirect an attack or reflect it.

Dash

Similar to Magical Parry, I think a more suitable requirement for this would be that it just requires stable footing.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Naofumia Starter Skills [done i think] 001
Naofumia Starter Skills [done i think] 002Naofumia Starter Skills [done i think] 003

Naofumia

Naofumia
C-Tier
C-Tier

Diana Corvus wrote:Magical Parry

I wouldn't limit yourself to only closed ranged attacks. You could use this to dodge over a projectile and other attacks as well. As for a suitable replacement for a requirement / drawback, you could say that this requires stable footing.

I don't believe this requires a distance amount but feel free to add it if you'd like. The standard for mobile dodges at D Tier is about 5 meters give or take.

Done, and removed limits.
Thrust

Add that this does D Tier damage.
Done
Strike

Same as above.

As for the requirement / drawback, you could use something similar to the one you made for the ability above. Instead of limiting yourself only to bladed weapons.

Done: Just put frontal guard, not sure if i needed to put more description into the stance.
180 Calibur Parry

Add that this parries D Tier attacks.

As for how it works, unfortunately for a D Tier ability, it can only do one thing in this case. If it was C Tier, it would be able to redirect and reflect for damage both at D Tier effectiveness. However, as a D Tier ability, it can only redirect an attack or reflect it.

Adjusted wording, to try make it only deflect. Let me know if any issues.
Dash
Similar to Magical Parry, I think a more suitable requirement for this would be that it just requires stable footing.
Done

Naofumia Starter Skills [done i think] A25qPHA

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

APPROVED

This is just for the 1/2, please wait for another creation moderator to give their 2/2!

Naofumia Starter Skills [done i think] 001
Naofumia Starter Skills [done i think] 002Naofumia Starter Skills [done i think] 003

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

2/2 you are good to go

Naofumia Starter Skills [done i think] CrChE3t

Naofumia Starter Skills [done i think] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: