You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lalagard Summit [Private/Job/Plot]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Details:

It had been a few weeks since Ani had returned from her raids on the western sides of the mountain. Within that time she had met back up with her allies on the eastern side of the plains and invited them back to her fortress along with her other allies. WIth multiple tribes under her protection, or under the raider's influence she had decided it was time to unite them so she could consolidate power and confirm their loyalty to her because of her strength and what she has done for them.

Though she had been successful in locking down territory around her mountain the only permanent settlement of her raiders was their fortress in the mountains. While they had expanded it was still only fit to house her raiders and mounts, along with the supplies to keep them alive. Ani knew that she would have to form a settlement for her allies, but first, she would have to convince them all to go along with this plan and to work with one another to build a stronger home together. While she would still keep influence over their lands she also knew they might be reluctant to leave those lands and to move to a new home closer to enemy territory. However, that was the entire purpose of this meeting, Ani would gather them all in the drinking hall, the only place large enough for them all, where they would work out these problems and figure out what, if any, solutions could be found.

With the last of the guests having arrived early in the morning Ani had tasked her men to lead the groups into the drinking hall and ask them to create groups divided by what side of the mountain they were on and then to pick a representative for each group. Though they would all get the time to come to Ani and discuss their worries she had hoped to start of the summit by addressing the major issues of each group and figuring out what she would be able to do for them. While she had waited for them to come and let her know they were done deliberating she would spend her time eating breakfast with Kor.

During the time he had with his mother he had stayed close to her, after finishing his breakfast even asking for her to tell him stories. Which she obliged, and the time seemed to slow down as she focused on enjoying time with her child. That was until Liqin had made his way to her room and opened nodding that it was time for Ani to go meet with them.

The walk down the hall wasn't long, Ani kept her quarters close to the drinking hall so she could make it to meetings quickly if she ever decided to be just a little bit late. However, as she opened the door she was met with a slightly unfamiliar sight as she was surrounded by people from the moment she had opened the door. There were hundreds on hundreds of people there, and these were just the portion that could fit inside, not to count those who were camping out in the courtyard as they waited for their warriors, mages, chiefs, and other people of power to deliberate with the Azure Amazon.

With every eye on her as she entered Ani might not have been able to feel it, but she could feel the pressure that was on her as she felt their presence and heard every little thing they said or attempted to mutter as she passed by. Though she wasn't going to let it stay like that for long as the blind woman made her way to seat at her table. As she sat down in the large chair and she leaned into the fur as it brushed on her skin she finally addressed the crowd.

"Now, first I'd like to thank you all for coming, and second I'd like to say that some of you need to learn how to either insult me to my face, or be a little quieter about it." With her words a bit blunt and her expression staring off at none of them, and as a matter of habit she still moved her body around in emphasis as she slammed a hand down. "Now if everyone has finished bitching, I'd like for the representatives to step forward and let me know your issues."

First to approach was Vladislav, he was someone Ani knew as one of the best hunters on the eastern side and not part of any particular tribe, but offering his services and game to all of them. As he spoke Ani had confirmed his presence and gave a soft smile to herself as she listened to him.

"High Kommandant Ani, Vladislav the Hunter speaking, representative of the eastern side for my impartiality and respect for all of the plains." With his introduction out of the way it was obvious he was proper but somewhat inexperienced as he quickly went through their request. "You have helped us all during the Kou Civil war, we would be happy to officially join you, but first we need your help removing on the last remnant of the war, a general looking to carve his own state, take care of him and we will happily come."

While his words were simple and Ani was about to answer, the other representative from the eastern side, a man named Ulaff was quick to step forward, he was the leader of one of the larger tribes who had joined Ani after she had gone to the lengths to show off her djinn during her raids.

"That's good 'n all, but what about us, we all just joined you and now you want us to change our lifestyles?" His teeth grit as he finished speaking, he was appreciative of the protection but was seemingly upset about this situation. "We have issue's we're dealing with, we have a beast that is tearing up our settled people's lands and disrupting the migration of the rest of us."

While his words were passionate and it seemed like he might snap as his voice rose and dropped with a bit of uneven breath as he finished speaking. He was about to say more, but as Ani had taken the time to think about it she was quick to answer him on his worries.

"Well that is troublesome, and any issue of yours is an issue of mine now." Her words fell off her dawn pink lips as they quickly curved up into a soft smirk. "But with just that, I can take care of that along with the issue on the east, would that suffice you enough to entertain my plans?"

"Well, yeah I suppose, but-" Ulaff had started to go off into another tangent, but he was cut off once again as Ani had seemed pleased with his answer.

"Then all is good, I will handle both of these major issues and within that time my raiders will be here to help resolve the rest of your issues and help get you prepared for this project." Her voice carried like her composure as she waved her arms in strong directing movements as if she was pointing out to them where she'd be going. Finally, bringing her arms together as slapped them down onto her table as she stood. "With that, I think we can call our first summit to an end, if you have any questions feel free to come up to me in a moment, but for now, WE DRINK!"

As Ani had finished her sentiment the door to the hall flung open in excitement as a bevy of barmaids and waiters came in carrying large kegs, barrels, bottles, and casks of various drinks along with another wave coming in with food soon after. This was also apart of her strategy, she wanted to keep the crowd on her side while also not giving them time or the ammunition to think she wouldn't be able to help them, or that leaving would be better. However, as sounds of cheering, drinking, and eating began to overtake the crowd she began to feel confident that things were going to plan at the moment. While it might seem obvious of a thought, Ani knew that if she could keep things on track now she would be able to handle when they inevitably go wrong.

With her Advisors coming in and sitting next to her the rest of the night would start to fall into the proceedings she was hoping for. As they were reaching the height of the night Ani sat there with her drink and her plate, pulling away from storytelling and enjoying the evening so she could give audience to those who had worries. While this was an earnest act for her to help them it would also serve useful to learn about the problems she had to solve, and other information that would prove most useful.

This was just the beginning of her thoughts, with a plan to build land around her ideals and hopes Ani smiled as she accumulated knowledge, as she accumulated power and began thinking of her next step.

WC: 1,544/1,500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum