titles are hard

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1titles are hard Empty titles are hard 12/01/21, 10:02 pm

Den

Den
D-Tier
D-Tier

New here, never RPed on a forum before so all of this UI is weird as all hell to me but I'm managing.

Character, don't look for it - it's going to be utterly terrible, will either be ready in a matter of days or weeks; honestly just depends on whether I decide its worth RPing on this site and on others at the same time.

This place looks slick though, even if it lags out my laptop massively since my internet is trash, so I'm probably gonna stick around for a while.

Genuinely have no clue how to end this, so I'm just gonna put it out there that my photo editing is utterly ass and I expect to be flamed for it regardless of what I post. Anyways, bye.

2titles are hard Empty Re: titles are hard 12/01/21, 10:54 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Join the discord, and welcome.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

titles are hard ZuxZMnk

3titles are hard Empty Re: titles are hard 13/01/21, 01:02 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcooooome
If you have any questions, feel free to ask ^^

titles are hard G5OZoqx

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5titles are hard Empty Re: titles are hard 14/01/21, 08:33 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

welcome <3

any questions you may have, feel free to throw me a private message on site. i log in often so i'll keep an eye out.

i promise i won't peek your character until you're done but i'm sure it'll be just fine. if you need help w. any images, we got people. but for the most part, don't feel bad about it. hell, all i do for my images is crop them where i think it looks nice and call it a day. maybe i'll mess with the curves and sharpen it.

titles are hard 001
titles are hard 002titles are hard 003

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum