Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Eden Destruction  O7i6HdWPpVz7VqxZ6

Name: Eden Destruction
Tier:  A
Item/Equipment Systems[/url]
Material: Great oak rose Patel seeds made onto small metal seeds.
Description: The metal seeds are 0.1 inches as is the real seeds. They serve no purpose but to be sallow whole. This is because once the user life force grows the seeds inside his body. The tree will take the form of a cherry blossom tree. Pink petals will be the colors and flower leaf type.
Once the user reach IC death it will literally grow into a Tree made of his life force via Life magic.

2Eden Destruction  Empty Re: Eden Destruction 29/10/20, 12:46 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

If you're trying to make your own Advanced Wand/Staff, denied. You're not allowed to just make one for yourself.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Eden Destruction  3oCk1sb

Eden Destruction  7kZv0Du
Eden Destruction  AmCJaPN Eden Destruction  Ltg0RVb Eden Destruction  VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

3Eden Destruction  Empty Re: Eden Destruction 29/10/20, 12:59 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ummm no this is seeds which i EXPLAIN I eat it grows upon my death via life magic turning my body into a tree.. How u get a staff from this ....

──────────────────────────────────────────────

"I often hear them say. Please send me back. If only I could go back, I could do it better."
Some are lost in the past, Some are lost in the future. It is the Now that matters
None of them understand that the present only matters and the present  never seems to matter."
-Thoughts Of The Grave Digger

With Action, a man becomes a Hero with Death, a Hero becomes a Legend, and with time a Legend becomes a Myth, with hearing a Myth a man takes Action
Thoughts Of Ghost-

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum