Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spoiler:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Clown baby is a very very different type of guy. He will be yet another person I take down on my road to glory. But at last he will take on a threat. Or so the people think of me as nothing more then childs play amd that is alright to say the least. But soon very soon I will have my new body." Ghost would be thinking this as he was making his way down to the ring the time to fight would be now.

Narrator Cut:As he enters his second match at this arena place. But what will become of him today. As we we all know he stand with one win and zero loses. Today he will continued that streak or will he fall in the light of glory. It was winner go home and loser loses their pride. Ghost was indeed going to enjoy himself. But to be honest the guy he was fighting was not going to be a push over. Hopefully he has a way out of this one.

Soon enough Ghost sould make it to the ring and the match was about to began. Only time would time what will happen Next

Wc200

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Making his way inti the ring square Ghost would have a smile on his face. But at last no one could truly see it nor tell it is him. Most people would not be too familiar with his spells. As for right now things were going to be ok for him. But looking on at Clown Baby he would stare him down. As Clown baby did the same to him. But Ghost was not scare not at all. He was more or beyond terrified just look at the size of thay guy. Was all he was thinking about. He truly was a giant of a man and damn he was jacked up. As if he was juicing all his life. Ghost would look on as he started to fix his muscle. He read up on this guy and knows what he is about. He will try to force Ghost in.

Getting closer and closer to him. He will try this by knocking on the ground and when I say knocking I really meant punching. But for one to be able to punch the ground it truly was a fest to behold especially if the ground would shake all under him.

Wc400

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Clown baby would look on as he wanted to end this fight right off back. Looking on he notice Ghost was in close range of him. Close range if him with a smile. He would quickly flex his body might as he looked at a wondering Ghost. He would punch the ground. Strange as it may seem. But Ghost already knew what was up. Looking on Ghost would be aiming right at him. Just as the ground was shaking by Shimmy and Shake. His Borg was activated. As Clown Baby looked on it was much to late. As he saw Ghost Twilight: Signs Of Eden spell come about striking him right down. As Ghost barrier broke itself. He would look on as he did infact fall down. As dust came about his light warrior would vanish as well. " Damn my Borg barrier just saved me. I could be dead right now." Looking around he would not see Clown Baby.

How odd a man of that size would be east to spot easily. But he was not around. Ghost would stand up slowly as he would feel. What appeared to be ooze dripping from inside his mask. Licking it it would turn out to be his blood. This made Ghost Smile as he felt pain within his right leg. Looking down he could see that he had wounded it. As he looked over to his right. There he was there Clown Baby was rushing at him and power was building up.

Wc650

Notes

Attacks were exchanged as Ghost hit Clown Baby
As Clown Baby attack broke Ghost Borg but was caught by his Twilight.

Spoiler:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

"I often hear them say. Please send me back. If only I could go back, I could do it better."
Some are lost in the past, Some are lost in the future. It is the Now that matters
None of them understand that the present only matters and the present  never seems to matter."
-Thoughts Of The Grave Digger

With Action, a man becomes a Hero with Death, a Hero becomes a Legend, and with time a Legend becomes a Myth, with hearing a Myth a man takes Action
Thoughts Of Ghost-

Spoiler:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

He was only twenty meters away yet he was moving so fast. Ghost would then pull out the Essence of the Dawn item. Looking on at Clown Baby. He did in fact had Ghost beat. But he had to get close enough to land a hit. But that was easier said then done. As Ghost looked on he was in full swing to take this guy down. Clown Baby had his arm wind up. He truly wanted to take Ghost down and with a fury at that. Bur Ghost was not going to have it as be uses the item he brought with him. Essence of the Dawn he would start to put his magioa in it. Soon enough he would pour it at as it did it thing. Clown Baby would look at Ghost as he leaped in the air from three meters away with power style.

Ghost would have his eyes closed as the motion all seemed so un real. Soon as everything slowed down. Ghost would start to think a few things thorough. He would realize he would have too beat everyone everyone here. This could not get any worse then that. But it had to be done. Opening his eyes he would unleash The Warth Of Apollo with perfect timing. Clown Baby would go boom as Ghost looked on he would fall right out the sky. With a smile on his face Ghost would look on. " He is beaten now to kill him or not." Ghost would then walk up to the beaten down warrior. As Clown Baby was knocked out. Ghost would would look on amd smile. Closing the mouth of his former target. He would start to walk off. But as he turned around. He would nearly fall over. It was his right leg it was hurt.

Wc 907

Spoiler:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

"I often hear them say. Please send me back. If only I could go back, I could do it better."
Some are lost in the past, Some are lost in the future. It is the Now that matters
None of them understand that the present only matters and the present  never seems to matter."
-Thoughts Of The Grave Digger

With Action, a man becomes a Hero with Death, a Hero becomes a Legend, and with time a Legend becomes a Myth, with hearing a Myth a man takes Action
Thoughts Of Ghost-

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum